7475 | ✓

بواسطة Ssavagequeen

Desiree is nothing but a regular female. It's her final year in high school and she couldn't be more excited... المزيد

1 | The Idea
2 | Inmate 7475
3 | No Response?
4 | She Cute
5 | #FreeVance
6 | Sympathy?
7 | Bonding Over Video and Paper
8 | Much Deeper
9 | The Intimacy
10 | #VanceFree
11 | Link?
12 | At Last
14 | Trust
15 | For Real?
16 | Goofy Chillin'
17 | Together?
18 | Problem?
19 | Moments Like These
20 | The Question...
21 | The Answer
7475

13 | Clicked

17.1K 920 256
بواسطة Ssavagequeen

Vance
October 14, 2019 (3:18 PM)

"What happened to the fancy car I seen you posed up in on the gram?"

"Shit was rented."

"Oh ok. That makes more sense."

"Watchu mean? You don't think I coulda owned it?"

"I know you couldn't have. Unless you forgot to tell me you was apart of a rich family..."

I lightly snickered. "Nah. I was payin some ov my old friends a visit and I needed to look...presentable."

"Sure, ok. So where'd you wanna take me?" She smiled.

I shrugged. "I'm thinkin we could go get chu dat rainbow bagel that I was tellin you about."

"...ok bet, but we needa make it quick cause I gotta wake up early for class tomorrow."

"Aight, I gotchu girl," I said before I turned the keys in the ignition.

When I started driving, the car got quiet but not in a awkward way tho.

She is so beautiful bruh. And I love how she not nervous.

"Speaking of class, how college treatin you?" I asked her.

I looked over at her to see her shrug. "It's exactly like I imagined."

"Oh yeah? And how did you imagine it?"

"Classes are boring and long but very important..."

"Either way, you should cherish ya time here. Not everyone can make it to college...shiiiii, look at me."

"Well if you did get the chance, you'd have the same opinion as me."

"Right cause I'm just as opinionated as you," I chuckled being sarcastic.

"I'm not opinionated," Desiree said in a defensive tone.

"Aight...you not. My bad," I shrugged.

The car got quiet again for about a minute but I couldn't let it be.

"Look atchu...like you for real juss got in the car wit a former criminal. Why's that?" I asked her, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Cause maybe I don't see you as a criminal right now. Maybe I just see you as a friend that I ain't seen in a long ass time..." she said in what sounded like an honest tone.

I glanced over at her and she was already looking at me. "You the first and only person to say that to me since I been out..."

"Well I'm glad to be the first."

When we pulled up to the place, I went in without her and came back out with two rainbow bagels wit funfetti cream cheese.(In MM)

"Here. It finna buss," I handed hers to her when I got back in the car.

"Thanks," she took it and started to examine it. "Damn, this is diabetes right here."

"Girl juss shut up and try it," I said in a high pitched voice.

"Remember when I told you it was probably finna be ass? Right now, that's all thas goin through my head," she says.

"Aight, if you don't want it then gimme," I said reaching over for her bagel.

She moves it away from me. "Nah, ima eat my mines, just focus on yours."

"Yeah but chu takin too long."

And that was when she finally took a bite. "There."

"See. I know you like it," I said before I took my first bite.

"I'm a vibe now?" I asked after I was done chewing.

"Watchu mean?"

"You always said I sounded like a vibe in ya letters. So now that chu experiencin me in person now, watchu think? Ima certified vibe?"

"Bruh, it's been 20 minutes...gimme some time to determine that."

"Aight, Aight. Fair enough, Fair enough."

"So, you wanna tell me the full story of how you got locked up?" She flat out asked me.

"...I told you everything in that one letter."

She shook her head. "No, you didn't."

"And how would you know?"

She gave me the 'really?' look. "Vancington, I know when I'm being lied to."

"Vancington?! Who dah hell dat is?" I scrunched up my face at her.

She chuckled, showing her pearly whites. She has a beautiful smile, no cap.

"Back to the subject. I just wanna know the whole truth, but if you don't want to yet, it's fine."

I put my half eaten bagel down on my dashboard and rubbed my hands together as I turned to face her completely. "Ima be able to trust you?"

Her eyes widen as if she was shook. "Damn, you used the gun?!"

I just stared at her. Now, how dah hell did this girl get that from a 'ima be able to trust you?'

"Bruh, I ain't even start tellin the full story yet."

She snickered. "Lmao, ok. Tell ya story...don't leave out a single detail..."

"Aight so when I was 16 me and my shorty at the time wasn't on good terms-"

"What was her name?" Desiree asked.

"Keyari. We was only together for 4 months until she decided we wasn't workin no more. After about 2 days of arguin, I decided to pull up to her crib to talk it out but she was wit another nigga-"

"Wait, so how the gun come into play? How'd you get it?"

Damn, girl.

"I was hangin wit niggas older than me so I guess you can say I fell in wit the wrong crowd. At the time when they gave me the gun to carry, I thought it was cool. But that day, I ain't even mean to bring it wit me. Things got outta hand and I ended up fighting the nigga she was wit. She called the cops and said that I was trespassing. When they came, they placed me in cuffs and when they searched me, they found the 9. Apparently having an illegal firearm in a public place and 'trespassing' is 7 years."

She slowly nodded her head. "Apparently?"

I smiled at her. "Yeh, apparently."

She smiles back at me. "You so fine."

I kept staring at her. I'm lowkey flattered.

"I been knew dat but good looks," I responded.

End of Chapter
Ik wat y'all are probably thinking. 'I'm making Vance's character soft and nice.' Just think of it as him "changing" ig🤷🏽‍♀️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 50K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
His Safety Net بواسطة Laeti

قصص المراهقين

309K 10.8K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...
617K 21.7K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
330K 11.2K 51
Julian's dream is to become one of the most successful criminal lawyers around, so when a client asks him to venture to The Prison From Hell located...