Find Someone Like you

由 couraegeous

The way Jay treated her made her feel... love. He was love personified. He was sweet, generous, and caring. W... 更多

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Note.
Find Someone Like You II

5

908 69 30
由 couraegeous

Today was finally the day that Shawn and Beyoncé had to present their speech. Beyoncé was slightly nervous because she didn't want to mess up. She got up even earlier than usual and made sure she looked amazing. On a usual Friday class, she'd wear leggings, sweatpants, or something of the sort, but today she needed to look nice because she was going to be standing in front of the class.

The speech was a pretty good portion of the midterm grade, so they both needed to crush it. Shawn took it slightly less serious than Beyoncé did. He, of course, cared about his grade, but he wasn't panicking like her. They hadn't gotten along throughout the entire project, but they ended on a good note.

Finally, they were both on their way to class. They ran into each other on the first floor of the building. "Good morning." Beyoncé greeted him with a small wave.

"What's up." He said with a head nod and returned his hands to his pockets. "You nervous?" He asked as they walked up the steps together.

"Very." She answered honestly followed by a deep sigh.

"For what?" Shawn looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "You killed it every time that we rehearsed. You made us start over every time either one of us messed up. We've rehearsed it perfectly for the last 10 times in a row. Just chill."

B relaxed herself as Shawn encouraged her. He was right, they had been reciting the speech perfectly for a while now. That was the point of practicing. "Thank you," she told him. "I'm good."

They walked into the classroom and took their seats. The professor soon walked in and shut the door behind her. "Good morning, everyone. As you know, today is presentation day. Does anyone want to go first before I start randomly calling names?"

Shawn immediately raised his causing Beyoncé to look at him like he was crazy. "Okay, Shawn and Beyoncé, you're up."

"Relax." He whispered to Beyoncé who started to panic all over again. "You got this."

After their presentation, Beyoncé felt a weight lift off of her shoulders. She was thoroughly surprised that they both did so well. She knew that they'd be getting an A+ for sure. Class was finally over and after watching everyone else's speech, they knew that they did the best. No shade.

Shawn and Beyoncé packed up and headed for the door. "We should go out!" Beyoncé said excitedly as they walked down the stairs. They had another class for the day, but fortunately it was cancelled. They could both start the weekend early.

"Out where?" Jay asked curiously.

"There's a party on campus tonight..." B said and proceeded to explain what the party was for. She swore it was going to be 'lit' and they needed to be there.

"Oh, nah... I'm not really the partying type." He declined at first with a simple shake of his head.

"Come on! Just this one party!" B pouted and pulled on his arm. "Pleaseeeee."

"Fine." Jay agreed after no time at all. He wanted to hang out with her and if he needed to go to a party to do that, then so be it.

"Yay! Meet me there at 11. I'll text you everything else!"

"Bet!" He said. "Let me let you go and get ready. You probably need to start getting ready now, I know you going to take 16 hours."

"Shut up. I don't take that long, but whatever. I'll see you later." She gave him a quick smile before heading to her apartment.

The first thing B wanted to do was take a nap. So that's exactly what she did as soon as she got home. Shawn on the other hand, wasn't too fond of taking naps. So when he got back to his aunt's house, he found another way to entertain himself to pass time; watching basketball highlights on YouTube. He did just that all evening until he got up and got ready to leave.

Shawn was a little bit anxious about this party. He didn't want it to be too awkward if she was with her friends. He didn't want to just stand there but that's all he would do. He shook it off and messaged her.

'I'm by the door.' Jay messaged Beyoncé. She had already went inside with her girls, but excused herself to go get him. She found him standing right by the door looking like a lost puppy. She didn't expect him to come here alone, but she didn't mention it.

Out here, Jay didn't have many friends. He presented himself as quiet and laid back because he wasn't pressed for friendships. All of his boys were back home in New York, so he could deal with being 'quiet' during the semester.

"Jay!" She called out and he glanced at her.

"Hey, what's up." He greeted with a grin he couldn't hide. "You clean up nice." He said admiring her figure in the tight jumpsuit she was wearing. His eyes couldn't help but to roam. He'd never seen her wear something so form fitting before, so it caught him off guard.

"Thank you, so do you." Beyoncé said finally to stop him from drooling. She pulled Jay behind her, by his hand as they walked through the party. It was already packed, so Beyoncé just looked for an empty spot on the wall for them to chill. She didn't bother to go back with her friends so she could just focus on him. Jay leaned against the wall and pulled Beyoncé towards him. They stood chest to chest for a few moments before Beyoncé heard her name being called.

They saw all types of people that they knew. Beyoncé's roommates, classmates, and other people they'd seen around campus. She looked around until she saw that it was Gabby who was waving her over. B decided to ignore her because she wasn't going to leave Jay by himself.

"Stop being so dry." B whispered in his ear after he'd just been standing there stepping side to side drinking from a solo cup for numerous songs.

"What you want me to do?" He asked smartly. "Shuck and jive?"

"Yes. Exactly." She laughed at his dumb joke. "I like that grill though." She complimented when she'd seen him smile. She had seen it in class before, but never this close. She thought it was a good look on him.

He shook his head and smiled. "You mean my fronts." He corrected her just wanting to mess with her for no reason. They had two completely different slangs because of how far apart they grew up.

"Well, we call them grills." Beyoncé said with an eye roll.

"Well, we call them fronts." Jay said and got B to glare at him.

"Just say thank you."

"Thank you, ma." He finally said with a chuckle. "I appreciate it."

"Mine are better though." She smirked. He shook his head and continued to lean on the wall and watch everybody else dance and make themselves look crazy.

Beyoncé gasped loudly as she heard the DJ about to play one of her favorite songs. "This my shit!" She yelled to Jay. He found it amusing that she genuinely got so excited over a song that she probably heard hundreds of times. "Can I dance on you?" She got close to his ear and asked for permission. Shawn would never say no to getting a dance... especially from her. He nodded his head giving her the consent she needed.

B smirked and turned around as the song actually started. 'Gyal You a Party Animal' blasted loudly and all of the girls went crazy. She did exactly what the song told her and began to wine up pon his body. Jay held onto her hips as B worked him. She was really good at this and that sort of surprised him, for whatever reason. She was grinding slowly to the song and Jay found it very sexy. She looked back at him biting her lip a couple times.

He instantly regretted wearing sweat shorts because she was beginning to wake his sleeping giant. He only hoped that she wouldn't notice or that she'd stop soon. The DJ only changed the song to another song for women to twerk to. B rolled her hips a bit faster and popped her ass on him like it was second nature. He couldn't take the tease any longer, he had to make her stop before he lost control and made a fool of himself. He grabbed her and made her stand up straight. "You gotta stop." He said in her ear.

She raised her eyebrows and turned to face him. "What? You okay?" She asked.

He smiled down at her and bit his lip, not sure if he wanted to tell her the truth. "I'm not gonna lie... you getting me... yeah." He looked down and then back up at her in hopes she'd get the message.

She immediately busted out laughing and felt embarrassed. "Oh! I'm sorry." She said and tried to sneak a peek of his junk, but it was too dark to really notice it.

"You good." He looked at her lips and shook his head at himself for really getting hard. He let his hand rest at the top of her ass as he just looked down at her. "Can we go somewhere else? Parties are not really my scene." Jay suggested, wanting to get away from the large crowd.

"Fine." She agreed. He held her hand as they made their way back out of the party. They both ignored all of the glances they were receiving.

Once out of the party, Jay released her hand. "Where you wanna go? Or you just wanna go home?"

"You hungry? We should go to Waffle House, that's always fun." Beyoncé suggested.

Jay nodded his head. "That's cool. I could definitely eat." He checked his watch that said it was nearing 1am. "You riding with me?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind." She said. "I didn't drive over here, I walked." Jay looked at her crazily.

"By yourself?!" He yelled and she nodded her head before asking why. "Because you too pretty to be walking around by yourself. People be crazy, yo. For real."

She blushed slightly at him calling her pretty. "I'll be fine." Jay shook his head and decided to let it go for now. She wouldn't be out walking anywhere alone again if he had anything to do with it. They got into his car and he drove them straight to Waffle House. Since it was so late, no one was really there.

They were able to sit and eat and talk for a few hours. Time seemed to fly as they were finally able to have a conversation without arguing. They just got to know each other better, learning the basics of birthdays, families, favorite colors, etc.

As they left, Beyoncé began to feel sleepy. The whole car ride back to campus, it was quiet with just music in the background. Jay loved listening to straight rap, but at night Beyoncé preferred R&B. She didn't complain though because she didn't want to ruin anything.

"It's this one, right?" Jay asked pulling up to the apartments.

"Mhm."

"Aight, cool. Let me walk with you, it's dark out here." B smiled. She knew he just wanted an excuse to be able to walk with her. She didn't mind it though.

"You know... I really didn't like you at first." Beyoncé said honestly as they walked up to her apartment.

"I could tell." He chuckled. "Why not though? What I do?"

She only shrugged at first. "I thought you were an asshole." He only laughed and shook his head.

"I ain't like you at first either... I thought you were stuck up and you got way too smart."

"There's something else we have in common." B pointed out in a joking manner.

"Not anymore..." Jay smirked. "I kinda like you now. You're cool for real."

"I kinda like you too. You're decent." She blushed slightly. "Thank you for hanging out with me tonight."

"That's not a problem. You can always call me if you wanna chill or something. I'm down for whatever."

"I will... text me when you get home."

"Can I have your actual number now or you going to keep me as an Instagram groupie?" B rolled her eyes and began reciting her phone number to Shawn. She never saw him as a 'groupie' period and she never wanted to. B didn't talk to too many boys, believe it or not. She wasn't into the new wave of meaningless sex and uncommitted relationships. It was all or nothing with her and that's why she was still a virgin. No one seemed to have the same mindset as her.

"'Preciate it." They finally reached her door and they both stopped as Beyoncé looked through her purse for her keys. Once she found them, she smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for walking me to the door... real gentleman like."

"No problem, I'm a chivalrous nigga." B found that so funny. They both looked at one another as things got sort of quiet. It was a tad bit awkward. Beyoncé wanted him to make a move while he couldn't tell if leaning in for a kiss would get him slapped or not.

She was beginning to give up hope, but he finally leaned in. She smiled to herself and let their lips touch softly, feeling butterflies at the same moment. It was just a little peck, but B's heart was still racing. She liked that he didn't try anything more, it made her feel very comfortable with him. "I'll holla at you later." Jay said.

"Okay. Be safe." She finally unlocked the door and going inside with him checking her out once again.

"Mmm!" She heard from Kelly who was sitting on the couch with Ashley.

"Girl." B said dismissing her before she could even say anything.

"Coming home at 4am?!" She yelled dramatically. "Where have you been?"

"In my skin." Beyoncé said making her way to her room.

Ashley finally spoke up. "Didn't we see her leaving the party with that boy?"

B spun around on her heels with a mug on her face. "Y'all been watching me now?"

"I just happened to see it." Ashley laughed and Beyoncé did too. "Sooo... what happened? Fill us in."

"Girl, we just went to get something to eat and we talked. That's it."

Ashley and kelly looked at one another with their lips pursed. "We know she's lying."

"Whatever, y'all, I'm tired. Good night." B left them sitting there laughing at her, but she didn't care. It was way past her bedtime and all she wanted to do was sleep. She forced herself to stay awake until Shawn finally texted her 'home🏡.' She told him good night before drifting off to sleep.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

132K 7K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
306K 6.1K 53
When Beyoncé was 16 her and her family moved to Brooklyn, NY to live with her Aunt after her dad and mom went through a nasty divorce back in Houston...
30.9K 1.7K 19
Beyoncé ran her offices with pride and empowerment, she loved to hire women and prove that a woman could do all a man could. Her area of work was dom...
165K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...