His Touch (Jefferson x Hamilt...

נכתב על ידי Folks-say-Adam

Thomas Jefferson is Alexander Hamilton's sugar daddy but neither one knows it. Until the day that Alexander f... עוד

The Meeting
Agreement

Alex's New Job

475 11 7
נכתב על ידי Folks-say-Adam

This was Alexander's dream job. He'd had a dozen different professions before this.
Barista, Accountant, Librarian among others but none of those jobs had ever lasted long. Alex knew the kind of job he wanted and no matter how long it took he was going to get it. 

And at long last he had.

Alexander pushed open the door to his new office with his shoulder, his arms shaking under the weight of the heavy box. He looked around the small room falling in love with everything he saw.

A small desk was against the back wall sitting in the center. A small bay window on the right wall was letting soft sunshine flood into the room. A multicolored painting decorated the left wall. A long narrow table was standing near him by the wall just waiting to be piled with papers.

He hobbled over to his desk and set the heavy box down onto it. He undid the flaps and started unpacking. A fresh packet of pens were placed down. A stack of manila envelopes along with packages of lined papers were placed in the middle drawer. A barrage of sticky notes, highlighters, stamps, scissors tape dispensers and erasers were piled in the top drawer. 

He placed his laptop on top of his desk and sat down in his chair with a sigh. 

Ever since he'd come to terms with his bisexuality (and since his ex girlfriend Eliza has broken up with him) he had been trying to keep it a secret. Not because he was ashamed of it but because he found it hard to find other queer men. And yet the only reason that he'd gotten this job was due to a queer man.

His sugar daddy. Thomas Jefferson

Alex had been struggling with his money ever since Eliza had left him and out of desperation for not starving to death he'd joined a sugar daddy website.  He'd set up an account but had left the photo blank and the bio obscure. He didn't want anyone he knew finding out about it and then he waited. He hadn't really expected to get a response but within a week he'd gotten a notification that Thomas Jefferson had shown interest in him.

They had started talking and in the two weeks that they had been doing it, Alex has sent some nude body photos in exchange for some quick cash. Along the line however he had mentioned his employment problem and Thomas had immediately offered him a position at the office that he was currently employed at. He knew the manager well and would put in a good word for him.

And now here he was.

But he was also nervous. He'd never really gotten along with Thomas in the past, and now he had seen him naked, called him stupid names. Who had given him all sorts of sexy and dirty promises of what exactly he planned to do to Alexander when they were alone together. He'd shared some pretty personal things and now he was afraid.

Someone knocked on his office door interrupting his thoughts. 

"Come in?" He called out but it sounded more like a question.

A tall slender man opened the door. He had dark skin and curly dark hair tied up in a bun on top of his head.

"Hello you must be Alexander Hamilton." He said as he crossed the room to shake his hand. He had a thick french accent.

"Uh yes nice to meet you." Despite himself Alexander couldn't help smiling hopefully everyone who worked here was this nice.

"Allow me to introduce myself." He gave a little bow careful not to crease the front of his royal blue shirt. His beige pants were also perfectly ironed and his brown boots shone.

"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette."

Alex froze momentarily. He didn't know how he was supposed to remember that. After a moment the man laughed. 

"I'm joking you don't have to call me all that, simply Lafayette will do."

Alexander found his laughter contagious and quickly joined in.

"I was sent to show you around the office." Lafayette explained. "So if you would be so kind as to follow me."

"Of course." Alexander quickly followed the man out of the room.  They strode briskly down the hall. Lafayette thankfully seemed content to slow down to Alexander's pace due to their height difference.

"So you know this company works directly with the government correct?" He asked.

Alexander nodded.

"We help them pass bills, handle campaigns and publicity, make important decisions among with a variety of other things."

"Sounds important." Alexander agreed.

"Here we have the break room." Lafayette stopped in front of a door. Two couches sat haphazardly in the room. A long kitchen counter with a sink, coffeepot and microwave were against a wall with a fridge. 

A heavy set burly man leaned against the counter sipping a cup of coffee and and staring at the calendar on the opposite wall. He has a bandanna covering his hair and wore gray pants and a long jacket.

"Yoo-hoo Hercules!" Lafayette called out twiddling his fingers at the man. He looked away from the wall and smiled. "Hey Laff, who's the new guy?" He had an Irish accent.

Lafayette ushered Alexander into the room.

"Alexander Hamilton nice to meet you." He waved. Hercules nodded his head once at him and raised his cup in a salute." 

"I've heard of you, congrats on getting here and good luck working for your new boss." He turned back to the calendar.

"Alright well it's time to continue the tour." Lafayette steered him away and continued down the hall.

"He seems quiet." Alexander thought aloud.

"That was Hercules Mulligan. He works in business." That was all Laf said about it as he led him through several more rooms giving detailed descriptions of each one. And he introduced Alexander to every person they met.

John Laurens was a pale American boy with freckles and curly brown hair. He worked in the mail room.

"It's a pleasure." He said shaking his hand. "Has Laf shown you my secret stash of cookies." He smiled and Alexander liked him immediantly.

Aaron Burr was a bald African American. He was a lawyer and a little bit of a know it all. "Ah you're the newbie in Jefferson's department."

Alexander nodded. 

"Good luck." He chuckled.

They ran into a few other people. James Madison who was Thomas Jefferson's best friend and whose face paled when he saw Alexander. 

"James." He tried to laugh. "I haven't seen you since college."

He mumbled something and hurried down the hall.

Everyone he met offered him a word of greeting a wish of good luck or an apology after finding out he was working with Jefferson

"Laf can i ask you something?" Alexander asked as they were heading back to his office

"Of course mon ami." The frenchman replied.

"Why does everyone talk so badly about Mr. Jefferson?"

Lafayette slowed his steps and looked quickly around him as though making sure no one was eavesdropping. Then he leaned in close to Alex and lowered his voice. "Now that's a very complicated matter. Thomas is a very smart man and is very good at what he does which was why he was promoted to assistant manager so quickly.

Alexander nodded.

"He is loaded and very powerful but he's not very nice. He's like the Grinch who stole Christmas."

So Thomas really hadn't changed since college. "So i really do need all the luck i can get?"

Lafayette nodded so hard his bun shook. "He's very mean Alexander. No wait that's an understatement. He believes he's above everyone and makes sure we all know it. He's awful, he has no friends save for James. Trust me you're the first assistant to work directly under him in a long time and for good reason."

Laf suddenly froze. The topic of conversation had appeared at the end of the hall.

"That's him." Lafayette hissed

Alexander turned and gulped.

Thomas Jefferson was a towering 6 feet 5 inches tall. A good foot and half taller than Alex. He had chin length curly dark hair and chocolate skin. He was slim but Alexander could see slight bulges of muscles under his clothes. He wore a magenta suit jacket and matching pants with black shoes. He carried a cane in one hand and a stack of papers in the other. 

He looked up from them as he neared the men.

"Shouldn't you two be at your desks instead of fraternizing in the hall?" He asked in a southern drawl.

As he neared his eyes fell on Alexander and grew as wide as saucers.

"Actually sir i was instructed to escort Mr. Hamilton around the building. He's your new assistant."

Thomas turned his eyes to the immigrant who found his hackles raising at the accusing stare. As though it were his fault that Thomas hired him. He squared his shoulders and stood up a little straighter refusing to be intimidated.

"Is this true?" Jefferson asked him.

Alexander nodded once. He waited for a word of recognition or perhaps for Thomas to order him out of the building.

Without a second glance he shoved the papers he'd been carrying into Hamilton's arms. "I want these read and revised and back in my office by Tuesday." Without a backwards glance he strode down the hall and turned into his office slamming the door.

"What did i tell you?" Lafayette asked once he was out of earshot. 

Alexander looked down at the papers clasped to his chest and sighed.

"I suppose this is what i signed up for."

WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY! Due to continuity errors some parts of the story have been changed  

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

635K 31.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
315K 9.4K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
439K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
164K 6.7K 49
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...