Just like you (Ciel x Reader...

Av lavacheese

This is a story about you,and your relationships with Ciel Phantomhive,and Alois Trancy.This will be talking... Mer

Description-
My story
My story~part 2
Thank you kind sir
Birthday ball
New guest
You make me sick
Reasons
Farewell
Kidnapped
Together Forever
Authors Note
I don't hate you
Similar
Sister?
Tie up loose ends
Letter
Another ball?!?
Case
Never forgive myself
Never
There is no God
He must be cleaned
Powerless
Nothing to live for
My name is
Worth living for
All is fair in love and war
Just like you

Escape

1.8K 50 64
Av lavacheese

Samuels pov~

"B/n please stop crying,they aren't going to hurt Y/n."I said to B/n,but it was no use;he became very close since the day she found him.

While I was still hugging B/n, I asked D/n "When do we get her back?"D/n was thinking to herself."Hey...what are you thinking?"I asked her.

She shook her head as if she wished for the thoughts to vanish."I wouldn't go for now.We need more people to help us,considering that the whole house hold are demons,and if we were to bring Alice and Declan along we would be bringing them to their death."

I shook my head in agreement."That makes sense,plus the mansion needs a good fixing too."

D/n then said "Yeah that's also a good idea."After she finished the sentence she looked at the enormous hole in our once beautiful stain glass window.

"It wouldn't hurt if we can find another demon to help us,but I don't think there is one in town."D/n said.I then thought to myself..."Are you serious?

Sebastian Michaelis is in town and she has no clue that he is a demon...wow I thought she had more knowledge then that.But I am not letting him help us."

"Samuel,it looks like you know something that might become something useful for us?Do you know something?"D/n asked."Nope."I replied.

"You do know something!I hope you know that if we we wait to long Y/n might be on Claude's list for souls to eat if we don't hurry up.You know how he is...always...hungry..."D/n."Okay,I know of on demon in town."I said.

"I'm waiting."She said."But I know i am not willing to work with him."I replied."Alright whoever they might be think...would you rather have Y/n in the hands of Claude or some other guy.?"D/n asked.

"Let me think for just a moment...okay let's go I know where this demon is."I said."Can you at least tell me what his name is?"D/n asked.I can't believe that she still doesn't know.

"Sebastian Michaelis."I replied bluntly."Sebastian the butler of the Phantomhive manor?!?"D/n said."Yes!"I replied"Oh well,I had no idea...but I guess now that I think of it he really didn't seem human."D/n said.

I then replied a little annoyed saying "I am glad you are just noticing this now?""Well we weren't there for a long time,we were only there for a night so what do you expect?I may be a demon but i certainly don't know everything!"She said while crossing her arms.

Moments pass of the two of us trying to think of a plan but finally D/n speaks up "Hey Samuel?What I do know..."she started with a sly smirk on her face.I have a bad idea of what she is going to come up with.

"What,what is it?"I ask, hoping it isn't a stupid idea."What I do know is that I am pretty sure that our highness has an interest in the young earl himself."And that means?"I asked her getting a little irritated not knowing where she was going with this and the fact that Y/n likes someone like that.

"I am pretty sure that he likes her back too!"She replied with much excitement in her voice."So?!?"I asked this time very irritated."Where i am going with this is that he likes us!And since he is Sebastians 'master' He might let him help us rescue our highness.

I still don't like that idea but that sounds like our biggest go to plan right now considering the circumstances that we are facing at the moment."Okay i guess thats a start for us."I replied still very unamused.

"Good!Sounds like a plan! I will have Declan and Alice protect B/n while we are gone and fix the manor too.Sounds like a pretty awesome adventure I have been waiting for, for all these years I was always kept as a boring house maid and helped with the underworld cases once and a while along with our highness but nothing like this!"D/n said.

"So our first start to finding Y/n is to go to the Phantomhive manor and see if the young lord himself will help us get the young highness back.One question I do have but has not been answered yet is what happens if he doesn't accept?"I asked trying to think this out and make these plans fool proof.

"Well if they do not accept for god knows why,we will have to take a risk and sneak her, not trying to make much of a commotion, coinciding we are faced with..."She said while counting on her fingers.I cant believe her as a cat demon and her having a fair share of centuries of living she still cant count in her head.

"Still counting..."She said. Minutes pass which feel like hours "five demons we are facing!"She said with that big stupid smile of hers almost staying that she actually accomplished something that the gods themselves couldn't do.

"I am glad you know how to count and I think we should get a move on we don't want that situation to come back again with Claude being the hungry son of a bitch he might have the nerves to devour our highness's soul."I said.

~Time skip~

Y/n's pov~

"Claude can we go any faster?!?"Alois asked with a hint of irritation heard in his voice.I imagine it is still hard for Claude to run with two kids on his back, even though he is a demon."I am sorry your highness,it might take a little longer considering the battle we had with the L/n's manor."He replied.'

"I don't care!This is an ORDER run FASTER!"Alois shouted.He is a lot more commanding then last time I talked to him or seen him that's for sure."Yes your highness..."Claude replied with no emotion at all,Pfft i don't care if its hard for him to run with two kids on his back,he can drop dead for all i care.

But to my surprise the demon bastered ran faster.Alois hasn't talked to me at all since the fight at the manor.Maybe he forgot about me.I then thought of a way to escape.I remember that my brother shot him in the leg maybe i can struggle to get off his back and run.

Wait that's an idiotic thing to do the other demons seemed to already reach the mansion accept Hannah and she is pretty far ahead of us.Fuck it I'm going for it.I then shut my eyes and jerked myself backwards,causing me to tumble off,but for Alois to come along with me.

"Damnit!"Alois shouted as was right beneath me.I then punched him in the face and got off of him and was about to make a break for it until I felt his hand hold onto my ankle.Y/n remember he got shot!I then jerked my foot back causing another blow to his face...then making a break for it.

"Ouch that hurt you bitch!"He shouted.But I ignored him and ran for my life.I looked back for a split second to see Claude halt and help Alois up."Stupid demon don't help me!Catch her!"I heard Alois shout i then turned my head back and kept running.

Since I couldn't see them from behind all I could hear was their voices."Yes your highness."I heard obviously knowing that that was Claude speaking, not soon after i heard a thud and the groan,I'm guessing that was Alois.

I thought that it was pretty funny,not seeing what happened but I imagine that Claude picked Alois up and then dropped him with out a second thought after hearing his orders causing Alois to make a sound like that.I guess I did find it quite amusing.

I looked back again to be met with a pissed demon speeding up right behind me.Being stupid,and clumsy since I wasn't looking where I was going I tripped and it seems I fell into a ditch or something,causing me to twist my ankle in a way where i preferred it not to be like that but you know me 1408 the numbers of when you add it up it becomes 13 the most unluckiest number out of all of them.

"Shit!"I said to my self, that is the most pain i experienced during the last few months.I would like to add that it began to ran and you could barley see a thing.The cold dirt ground that i fell hard on didn't take long to become mud slippery.

"Lady Y/n, don't think you can hide from me, I can sense your heat source you know,"I heard Claude say.(By the way no one ever mentioned demons having heat source sensing powers, or not that i know of so yes i am adding this random power in.")

As much as I hate being dirty, I don't feel like going back to that hell they call the Trancy manor, so I think I will tough it up and cover myself in mud hoping that this will help some how.Moments later i still hear foot steps around my body...*jaws music*

Moments pass and i hear them stop right in front of my body.Please do not find me...please dont find me... please don't find me.I then feel hand go around my ankle and lift me up from the mud.

I then thought for a second why dose life hate me?I finaly oped my eyes and since it seems he is holding me only by the ankle I had to look up.

That moment my eyes met with the golden eyes of the demon himself.Since I was looking up, I remember I have a skirt on and Claude was pretty much looking down at me I felt insecure concidering he was looking at my undergarments.

I then looked down almost losing all hope, but then he wears glasses, so his sight isnt that good, there is mud right beneath me.How about this:Claude+Mud= mud to Claude's face.I then scooped up a handful of mud and it hit Claude dead in the center.He dropped me instantly.

'Didn't see that coming did ya?"I said as I picked his glasses off from the ground and ran with them.Since my leg was still twisted it was hard getting a good distance that I and comfortable with from Claude.He was speed walking, and it looked like he was searching for his glasses other then me.

I kept on speed walking away,but I then steeped on a twig(That twig every time,you don't want to be loud and what happens?They find you because of that damn twig!), causing Claude to look in my direction then smile evilly.

I kept running through the forest I know entered only to be met with a dead end and a big body of water,probably a lake of some sort.

I looked in back to see Claude run towards me and grab me by my neck.He then held me high causing me to choke a bit and to have both of my hands on his two hands around my neck but still holding the glasses in my hand.

I smile evilly as I removed the one hand that was clutching the glasses and had the grip on Claude's hand and moved the arm backwards,crushed the glasses and freed the broken pieces from my hand,since I crushed the glasses in my hand my hand started to bleed a little but I didn't care.

He then glared at me and his grip got tighter.I glared at him as well but something different happened.As I looked into his eyes the reflection showed the pentagram on my eye to glow red,and the pentagram on my neck to glow green.

Way different shades then the colors are usually,(If your favorites colors are red and green,that's cool; others just try to pretend that the symbols glowed red and green plez)Claude expression changed from hatred to surprised of shocked.

~To the others~

Samuel pov~

As I was talking to D/n and looking into one of the shop windows reflections , I saw my eyes glow light green; and D/n's glow a blood red.I then felt a rush of fear.Is Y/n okay?Moments later after the incident I look at D/n."Did your eyes glow like mine did before?"She shook her head up and down and kept on riding.

"I hate Sebastian and all,but I hope he is able to help us.I don't want to admit it but we need him to help us."I said."Your right."She said.

Authors note~I hope you enjoyed that actually took my a really long time but I manage to finish it in one day, I try to edit my story the best I can because its no fun trying to read some thing that you cant, or that you don't under stand.Well why do you think that Samuel and D/n's eyes glowed their color?Is Claude a pervert(Come on we all know the answer to that.)And did Alois ever recover the fall that he suffered when Claude dropped him *dramatic music plays*Well anyway I might update a every few days with two chapters that same day.So in the end i hope you enjoyed if so, vote,add,or follow!(Sorry i made this author note so long)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.7K 55 38
(This is book 1/2 in the Finally series!) 2 of the richest households in london, The Phantomhive's and The Silversfield's. Enemies on the outside, fr...
14.5K 286 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
123K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...