The Twisted Truth (Editing)

De Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... Mai multe

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

38 - Their true feelings

74 9 7
De Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

Going to the Deathsnake territory on my own just because I thought Genvi had something to do with the Deathsnake matter.

Even if he didn't, the Deathsnake knew my real identity. Who was stopping them from telling Genvi about it? Or any other mafia clan?

I had to get rid of them before word got out.

I drove back to the hotel to pack my things back into the beach house, my real home.

When I got in, I dropped my stuff and I was about to go into the compartment containing my gears to fight when Camille came in.

"Hey where have you been?" She asked coming towards me after dropping her bag on a table.

"You don't know and you sent Dante to me?" I said looking at her. She immediately gasped when she saw me.

"What is that? Who did that to you?!" She asked coming towards me and examining my neck.

That's when I realized. I had some little bruises on my neck.

"It's nothing-"

"Who did it?" She said looking at me intensively in the eye.

Before I could answer she said, "Oh my God! Don't tell me he did this..." She said as she slowly put her hands to cover her mouth. Her eyes were wide open.

I didn't know what to say. "Did he?!" She asked.

"Yes but it's fine-"

"Are you serious right now?! He did this?!"

"Camille it's fine."

"It's not fine at all. I'm going to kill him."

"What?! Don't do that."

"I'm so sorry for telling him where you were. I didn't know he would hurt you."

"What exactly happened?" She asked appearing a little calm.

"We just had an argument and he snapped. I told him I didn't want to stay in Martell and I guess since there was no use for him to keep pretending, he showed his real side." I said then continued.

"You were wrong Camille. He doesn't feel anything for me. He only wanted me in Martell to control my movements and get information from me." I said and she looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me himself that he was using me. Well that was to be expected."

"I don't know why he would say that but it can't be true. He really feels for you."

"How do you know?"

"It's not because I've known him for a long time. Infact, if you do know him, you would know he never lets anyone know what he's thinking. He never lets it out.

"But because you're bringing out a different side in him, I'm able to read his emotions now. Because your changing him, I can tell that he cares for you."

"Why is it different with me? And why in a bad way?"

"I think he just wants you to stay in Martell. Not because he wants to read you but because he wants to be with you."

"That's crazy." I said and sat down on the nearest chair.

"I'm serious. Something chased you away but he wants you to stay. For good reasons."

"Then why didn't he just tell me?!"

"He can't express what he feels. It's not his fault. He doesn't know how to."

"Well if that's the case, I'm not gonna get my hopes up."

"I know."

"It's better this way. If I'm changing him and it's for the worse why would I want to stay with him?"

"Because it's gonna get better."

"How?"

"You'll see. Once he realizes, everything will go exactly as planned."

"You are seriously scaring me."

"I know you probably hate him now." She said and sighed.

"I don't. I just don't like what he did. I only said I didn't want to come to work. Is hurting me his way of making excuses?" I said and made a sad face.

"He could have thought of something better." I continued and she hugged me.

"That's exactly why I want to kill him. he's hurting you to make you think he doesn't care."

"You think so?" I said as we both let go.

"Mhm." She humed.

"I still find it hard to believe." I said folding my hands.

"That's because he's good at what he's doing."

Narrator's p.o.v

Dante drove to the Martinez household after he spoke to Alexis.

On entering his room Vanessa spoke to him. "I haven't seen you in a while Dante. Don't you wanna bond with your mom." She said pouting and trying to hug him.

"I'm not in the mood mother." He said and opened his door to enter.

"What do you mean you're not in the mood? Did something happen?" She said entering after him.

He ignored her and fell on top of his bed. She came after him and stood in front of him folding her arms.

"Don't ignore me Dante."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell me what you've been up to." She pouted again.

"Don't you have other things to do?" He asked and closed his eyes.

She stared at him studying his facial expressions.

"I can see that there's something on your mind. If it's what I think it is then let me advice you." After she said that he looked at her.

"If you don't tell her how you feel, you'll end up hurting her and hurting yourself. The only time you'll realize her worth is when you loose her. It would be too late by then."

She left his room after that.

At the other side, Zara was on a call with Sean talking about moving in with Alexis and Camille. She was already on her way to their beach house.

"I thought you were moving in a week after." Sean said.

"Well, I wanted to surprise them. I don't know how they'll react but I hope they're ready to welcome me."

"I can come visit you there right?"

"I don't know. If they allow it." She said and they spoke about other things.

Alexis' p.o.v

"Are you hungry? I'm starving." Cam
said a while after we spoke to each other.

"No, I'm good." I replied. I wanted to start my moves on the Deathsnake but Cam was here and I didn't want her to know.

"What's on your mind?" She asked looking at me. She noticed.

"Nothing. You're bothering about me lately for no reason."

"No. There's always a reason but you never tell me."

"Well there's nothing." I said and she gave me a suspicious look before she left for the kitchen to cook.

It was already 5:50 pm so I had till late at night to get everything ready.

As she cooked, I left for the gear storage and started getting it all set.

It took a while but it was ready. I turned to go out when I saw Cam standing there with folded hands and a look.

Busted.

"What are you planning to do with all that?" She asked.

"I'm a grown lady Cam. You don't always have to know what my personal life is like."

"So because you're grown you can carry heavy and dangerous amo out however you want?"

"You know what I mean."

"I don't because you're obviously hiding something. You know for once I wanted to believe nothing was wrong.

"But obviously I was wrong."

"Cam, none of this is what you think it is."

"Then why don't you tell me? It's my job as your friend to know what you're up to. Also I know whatever you want to do isn't something simple.

"If it was a hitman job, you would have told me about it."

Well in a way it was.

"And even if it was simple, you wouldn't have to carry all this amo with you."

When she stopped I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to tell her. No manner of excuses would make her let it go.

"Are you going to tell me now? How am I sure you're not going on a suicide mission that could completely ruin everything?

"There's a lot you don't know. What if what you're planning is going to ruin your chances to get to Genvi?"

"It won't. It would actually help me." I said giving the last push a chance.

"I'm not gonna believe that. Tell me."

I sighed and decided to tell her. She didn't take it well.

"You're not leaving this place. And that's final!"

"Camille stop it. If you weren't here I would have done it and there would be nothing you would say."

"Well I am here! So you're going to listen to me!"

"I will do what I want to do Camille."

"Even if you want to do it, don't do it alone."

"Who do you want me to tell? The Martinez who could plot against me if they find out who I am?! Not to mention there's a rat!"

"I understand you can't tell them the truth but since you can't why decide to go there alone?!"

"Because I have no choice!"

"I won't let you."

"You don't want to fight me Camille. I don't plan on hurting those close to me. Especially you."

"First of all if we were to fight, I would whoop your ass. Second, we don't have to fight. I don't want to fight you."

"I don't want to fight you either so just let me do what I want." I said and we both kept staring at each other.

The argument started again and she didn't want to let it go. Whether or not she did, I was not changing my mind.

Narrator's p.o.v

Zara drove into their parking lot after doing a face recognition scan by the gate and the first thing she heard was little sounds of an argument.

She was still on the call with Sean so she decided not to say anything.

She opened the door and dropped her things at the enterance so she could check what was going on.

She was a bit far from them but she heard it clearly. Although she didn't really know what it meant.

"Fighting the Deathsnake alone? What does Deathsnake mean Sean?" She asked.

Sean from the other side was shocked to hear this. "Where did you hear that from?" He asked and Zara immediately realized she said something she shouldn't have.

_________________________________________

Hello.

Goodbye.

XDDDD

Just kidding. So Sean knows now that something's wrong.

Will Zara tell him what she heard?

Why does Dante act the way he does to Alexis? Is it really because he feels something?

We'll see.

Daniella Ruyi.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

363 91 63
Love isn't always meant to be in the eyes of others. Michelle has seen to many types of love. She admired the love of her two parents, she hated the...
404 10 16
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
356 36 35
*EDITING AND ONGOING* Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of...