Feelings

Door sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... Meer

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
Lé Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Fuck 12 |44|

5.8K 245 188
Door sugatrapnaee_

A Month Later..
April 8th, Friday 4:15pm
Kimani POV

I was in my car just eating a philly cheese stake and fries in front of the restaurant. I just came back from the doctors today and I got some news that I didn't know how to feel about but I couldn't even do nothing about it cause of how late I was.

My phone started to ring and it was Jacy calling me so I answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Get to the hospital in downtown now." He said then hung up.

My mind quickly ran to Gio and I put my food up and wiped my face and I drove off to the hospital.

At The Hospital

I took off my seatbelt and took a breath and then got out the car. I walked into the hospital and they told me which floor to go to and I took the elevator up to the floor saw Jacy pacing in the waiting room.

When he saw me he gave me a tight hug. "What happened?" I asked.

He let me go and smiled. "He passed his surgery" he said.

I smiled and hugged him back. "That's greatttt Jacy, can we go and see him?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed my hand and we went back to the room and I saw him laying in his bed with a bandage on his head and he was still asleep.

"He just got out surgery this morning so he's still in a coma but they said he should wake up in three days" he said.

I nodded my head and walked over to his bed side and he was getting oxygen from the mask and he looked so peaceful.

I was so glad that he was okay, I don't even know how Jacy would react if he died.

"Later tonight, I'm throwing a lil family get together. Did you wanna come?" Jacy asked as he sat on the chair.

I looked at him and sat next to him. "Yea, ima be bored tonight so why not" I shrugged and smiled.

"What you do today?" He asked.

"Oh uhm.. I went to the doctors and then somewhere to eat" I answered.

"What they say at the doctors" he said.

"...nothing, they said it was just a stomach bug" I said lying.

"They give you any medicine for it?" He asked.

"Yea.. just some antibiotics" I said lying again.

He nodded his head. "So who are you inviting tonight?" I asked changing the subject.

"Mainly family.. like my mom, dad, cousin, sister and of course von" he answered.

"Ohh okay that'll be nice" I smiled.

We continued to talk until 6 and then I decided to go home and get ready for this get together.

At Home

I walked in the door and sage was cooking up something. "Hey what you making?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Ramen" she replied.

"Ok. When you done eating go get dressed, Jacy having a little party with his family" I said.

"Okay" she said.

I went back to my room and pulled an outfit out from my closet and went to go take a shower.

After Shower

I threw on some white leggings and a white turtle neck crop. For my hair, I didn't feel like wearing wigs so I flat ironed my hair and gave it a small little cut and I did a half up and half down style and I looked cute.

I left my room and went into sages room and she was doing her eyebrows. "I'll be in my room when your ready" I said.

She nodded her head and I went back in my room and went on my phone.

At Jacys house

We parked the car and got out. There was a lot of cars here for a damn family event.

I knocked on the door and Londyn answered all pregnant and shit.

"Heyyy girlll" she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Hey" I smiled.

She let us in and it was a full house in here and I smiled. Jacy came to me with a big smile on his face and gave me a hug.

I was happy to see him happy and that's all that mattered to me. "What you want to drink? Ciroc or henny?" He asked.

"No, I don't feel like drinking tonight. Just get me a water" I said.

"Look at you being responsible" he chuckled and went in the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle.

I sat down in the living room and greeted the people I haven't seen before and had a nice ole time.

An Hour later

"Yea, that's really all I plan to do later on in my life" I told Jacys grandma.

"Oh okay, my nieto loves a hard working woman. I still don't know why he dated that foolish little girl keisha" she said with her thick Hispanic accent.

There was a loud bang on the door and it startled everyone. "Who the hell is knockin on my door like the feds" Jacy said getting up.

Majority of the family followed him as he answered it and surprise surprise, it was indeed the feds.

"Yes officers?" Jacy asked looking at both of them.

"May I speak to Jacy Hernandez" The white officer spoke.

"Your speaking to him, how can I help you?" He replied.

The two officers looked at each other. "Jacy Hernandez, your under arrested for the murder of Shia MaCullin" they said grabbing him and putting him in handcuffs.

He kissed his teeth. "What the fuckk Bro" he dragged.

"Excuse me officers but my son wouldn't murder anybody. Are you sure you got the right man?" His mom came up to the door.

"Yes ma'am we do, a witness came forward" the officer replied.

I raised my eyebrow. "A witness? Who was the witness sir" I questioned.

"They would like to stay Anonymous until a court date is filed" the other officer said.

"How do y'all know this witness is telling the truth?" I questioned crossing my arms.

They stayed silent and was about to take him away. I walked out and followed them.

"Officer Ima ask you again, how do you know that the witness was telling the truth" I repeated.

They continued to ignore what I was saying and was putting him in the cop car.

"You both don't have the right to arrest him with just the words of a witness that didn't even have evidence" I said knowing my facts.

"Ma'am Ima need you to step away from the vehicle" the officer said closing the door after they put him in.

"No, you can not arrest him with no proof from this witness that your speaking of" I said.

"We have enough evidence that we need" he said and they both went into their car and I looked at Jacy through the window.

"Jacy.. before you go, I need to tell you something" I told him.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I heard their engine start so I knew that they were about to pull off.

"I'm pregnant!" I admitted.

His eyes grew wide and then with that, they drove off to take him to the police station. I watched as the car drove down the street and I grew angry, they can't do that. They can't arrest him with no evidence like that.

I walked back in the house to get my keys, I'm about to go down to that damn station and cussing them bitches out.

At The Police Station.

I stormed into the police station and spoke to the lady up front.

"Excuse me, two officers just took in my friend and they said that there was a witness but no evidence" I told her.

She nodded her head and made a call on her little walkie talkie then a few minutes later one of the officers came up.

"Why did you take him in sir, you didn't have evidence" I told him.

"He's a suspect. We were told that Mr. Hernandez and Mr. MaCullin was having some problems and that's the number one thing we look for in a suspect" he explained.

"So if I don't like a motherfuckah and he winds up dead, that means I'm automatically the convict?" I asked.

"No, your just a close suspect" he answered.

"A close suspect with no evidence behind it..Yea that totally makes sense. If that's the case then lock me up too cause he was my ex and I hated his guts" I spoke up.

"That's not how it works ma'am, as you see, your boyfriend has a lot of family history of drug dealers so that definitely adds it up even more" he spoke.

I furred my eyebrows. "Man what? Let me go see him please cause your not making sense" I said finishing up this conversation.

"He can't have any visitors at this time-

"I'm his pregnant girlfriend, let me see him please" I demanded.

Him and the lady that was up front looked at each other and the lady nodded.

"Alright, follow me" he spoke and I followed him to to jail cells and I saw Jacy up in one and the officer unlocked the cell and let him out and I hugged him.

I let go of him and we looked at each other. "So your really pregnant?" He asked.

I nodded my head as a tear fell out my eye. "How long are you?" He asked.

"A month and a few days" I replied.

"How you feel about it? I know you don't want kids right now but this is something big for us" he replied.

"I'm keeping it Jacy" I told him.

"What about your job and business?" He questioned.

"I'll balance it out but I want to have this baby for sure" I smiled.

We hugged again and rocked side to side. "I didn't even imagine you getting pregnant and me goin to jail in the same night" he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here. You got a lawyer?" I asked.

"My aunt Kira" he replied.

"Good. I'll give her a call tomorrow and sort this all out" I replied.

"Who you think snitched on me?" He said quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "When you did it, was anybody watching you?" I whispered.

He shook his head. "It was late at night, nobody saw me" he spoke.

I nodded my head slowly. "I'm going to be back tomorrow okay? I'm promising you that you'll be out of this shit by Tuesday." I spoke.

He nodded his head and we hugged one last time until the police man put him back in his cell.

I left the station and thought to myself. Looks like I got some shit to get into.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
202K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
10.8K 609 45
"Alison, you have gone through so much being with Zayn! You have been having a on-off relationship! Constant lies and 'I'm sorry' Aren't you tired of...
3.8K 271 22
This story is a spin-off of Where Loyalty Lies. I suggest reading that first so you can understand what's going on in this story. It's two years into...