Orb of Obscurity

Af AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... Mere

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yūgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

37-Dysania

115 12 3
Af AvyannaTremaine

*the art of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning*

(I've been using this as the title for the past 4 chapters and then changed it because I couldn't add what I wanted to, in the story. I don't know what to do with myself. 😂 I ALWAYS end up writing something excess just because it goes along with the flow. 🤷)
__________________________________

I gulped down, looking away.

There was an awkward silence.

"I...I didn't mean to do that." I said softly. "Sorry."

Jimin pulled me up suddenly, pulling me on his lap, making me yelp. I placed my hands... on his chest again. For balance. Yup, you got it right. I took my hands away immediately, like his skin burnt.
But he took my hands in his, placing it back over him.

"What are you sorry for?" He smirked. "For touching your boyfriend? For touching what's rightfully yours?"

Kill me.

My cheeks flared up and my fingers curled, eyes looking away from him. He put his hand under my chin, making me meet his brown orbs. He pulled me down towards him kissing me softly. I put my hands around his neck, running one hand through his soft blond locks. I loved the texture of his hair, his hair was just like my father's. I loved my father's hair. I had always wished to have boyfriend or husband with hair like my father's.

I could pretty much say that's my fetish. Creepy? Nope, still less creepy than a toe fetish.

I slowly lost myself in the ways he appreciated me. The way his lips wrapped around mine, moulding us into one.

He proceeded lower, making his way towards my neck, passing by my jaw. I nestled my face in the creek of his neck, inhaling his freshly showered scent. His scent always relaxed me.
He snaked his hand under my tee and I pulled away to look at him.

"We're both tired. Don't start something now." I chuckled and rested my head on his chest, sitting across his lap.

"Agreed." He giggled and ran his fingers through my hair, softly patting my head.

I looked down and sighed. My eyes met with the tattoo on his chest.

Never mind.

I always found tattoos attractive but not random ones. I wanted them to have some meaning. I traced his tattoo with my fingertips, making him stop his actions and draw in a breath sharply.

"Never mind - It's not easy but engrave it onto your chest." I said the lines, the ones which made him get the tattoo. His breath quickened.
I took his hand which was around me to see his other tattoo.

13

I had seen him shirtless before but today was my first time, appreciating him fully. I traced the number with my thumb, following it with my lips.

There was another one, under his collarbone. I traced it too, making him squeeze my waist tight.

"What are u doing?" He asked, voice broken.

"Appreciating what's mine. Art." I smiled.

"You were the one who was against starting stuff that we couldn't finish." He looked at me, eyes half open, breathing through his mouth.

"It's my first time admiring you properly. Not my fault you look so good." I giggled, making him smirk.

"Shouldn't I get the chance too, then?" He asked, skipping his hands over my bare back. He awoke goosebumps on his trail, making me gasp out. We were getting too handsy with each other. This wasn't going to end well for me.

"Okay, Let's keep our hands to ourselves for tonight." I laughed, pushing myself away from him, making him whine.

"Why? I am enjoying it." He complained trying to pull me back. We ended up cuddling, in each other's arms.

"Not yet Jimin. I'm sorry." I couldn't bring myself to meet his eyes.

"I know. Let's go at our own pace." He pecked my forehead. "Intimacy is not the only part of a relationship. It is interesting and thrilling only when we keep anticipating it. Once that level has  been overcome, the interest remains but it loses some of the thrill."

He wasn't wrong. The anticipation of what the outcome could be was way more exciting. Our journey towards the end of this path was way more pleasurable, exploring each other, sewing ourselves together slowly. The fire burnt with more fervor now, than ever.

I snuggled into him, his words putting me at ease.

"Give me a minute." He excused himself , making a trip to the bathroom. Oh.

I whined at the loss of his presence but the reason why he left made me slap myself in my head. I kicked my legs under the blanket blushing hard.

I was lying, facing the wall when I felt an arm around my waist. Jimin pulled me closer to him, warming me up in the cold room, face resting on my neck. I wished to fall asleep like this each day. Someone providing me with the warmth I needed and a pair of arms to hold me.

"Goodnight." I whispered. He kissed my shoulder and hummed in response. We were both exhausted and it didn't take us long to fall asleep.
_________________________

I woke up from a weird dream, not knowing where I was. It was one of those days when you sleep so well that you don't realize where you were, in which century and you need a solid hour to figure stuff out. My hands felt heavy, neck stiff. I sat up and rolled my shoulders, hearing satisfying cracking noises. I sighed and stretched out and my hand hit something making me retract my hands immediately. Someone, not something.

Jimin. My angel was sleeping peacefully. I laid back next to him, pushing his hair away from his face.

The most beautiful sight I could ever wake up to. I probably looked like a swollen balloon right then. As I was running my fingers through his hair, a sharp pang of pain hit my abdomen making me clench my eyes and hands.
Thankfully I didn't pull on his hair.

Freaking period.

I got out of bed, careful not to disturb him. I opened my bag, looking for pads and realized that I hadn't brought any. I felt so stupid. How could I go around without even bringing the basic stuff? I sat down on the couch in the room exasperated by my stupidity. I decided to look in the bag once again, lo and behold! I was rewarded with a pad I always left in the bag for emergencies.

I wasn't that stupid after all.

I took my time in the washroom, cursing God out for making women bleed their lives out every month. Like, thank you. You could have told me that I was not pregnant in a sweeter way. Nope, I had to bleed and die of pain. My body wasn't tired but it was paralyzed below my waist.

I got out of the bathroom and hung out the clothes that I had just washed to dry in the small balcony. The sun was really bright. Wait. What time was it?

I walked back into the room to check the time. Freaking one o'clock. We slept well, didn't we?

Jimin groaned as he shifted in the bed. He must have woken up from the light entering the room through the balcony. I walked over to him and sat beside him, softly calling out to him, trying to wake him. He just wrapped his arm around my leg, huffing.
I chuckled. He was so cute.

"Jiminy we'll lose lunch too if you don't wake up." I combed his hair with my fingers making him sigh in content.

"We'll eat the snacks. Why are you up?" He replied in a husky voice, making me laugh.

"No, I need to go out. Emergency." I said softly, chewing my lips.

"We can order room service. Why are you so intent on going out on a sunny day? I am not getting out of bed and I want you here too." He pulled he down with him. I chortled.

"Jimin I am on my period. I need stuff." I said, feeling shy. This was a first for me. It wasn't like I haven't had period conversations with guys before, but this was different.

"Hmm." He hummed. I waited for his response, my heart picking up pace.

3, 2, 1.

"What?" He opened his eyes and shut them immediately, the light blinding him. He squinted, looking at me. "What did you say?"

"You heard me." I replied looking away.

"Um, yes. Well, do you want me to go to the store?" He asked.

I looked at him, red streaks on both our cheeks. "You'd do that for me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He gave me a small smile looking away.

"Thank you." I pecked his lips.

"I want a kiss for payment." He pouted.

"Go brush your teeth first." I chuckled, hitting his chest as I rolled to the other side of the bed, over him.

"I really didn't want to get out of bed. It's too comfy." He whined as he sat up.

"I'm really sorry. It's my fault, I forgot to pack stuff." I said in a small voice.

"No baby, I would've gotten up anyways to eat. It's alright. I am down to help you anytime. It's just that I'm feeling lazy." He rested his face on his arms, lying next to me.

"Shall we order food first. I'm hungry." I asked, stomach rumbling.

"Uh huh. Order anything, I'll freshen up." He stalked back to the bathroom making me adore his waddling stance.

I ordered a lot of food. It had been long since we had eaten and I was ready to dig in. Period meant only one thing to me. Food and sleep.
I wanted to satisfy my cravings.

Chim came out of the bathroom and made a beeline to the bed. I laughed and handed him a water bottle. He drank it, mouth wrapping around the bottle like a fish. I adored each little thing he did. Too cute.

He placed the bottle aside and joined me, lying on the bed.

"It's so nice to have a whole day in front of you, so free that you don't know what to do." He said in a mocking tone.

"I know right. It feels weird. Like I am guilty for resting and not doing my job even when i'm on a holiday." I added.

"That's the kind of job we do." He shrugged.

"Brings us to yesterday's topic." I sighed. I wanted to bring it up sometime, sooner the better. One issue out of the way.

"Which topic?" Jimin asked, confused.

"The one in the restaurant." I replied, biting my lip.

"Aah, yes." His voice trailed off.

"You have helped me a lot Chim. Your presence in my life is very much appreciated. You are being a pillar of support, physically and emotionally right now. I feel indebted to you in everyway. Makes me wonder if I am doing alright, am I giving the same feel that you are to me."

Before I could continue any further, he stopped me.

"What do you mean? Saura, I am dating you because I like you. Love would be a better word. I feel exactly the same and even more. I feel even more guilty for not being able to provide a normal dating life to you." He said, in a heated voice.

Did I piss him off?

"I feel the same. I could've given you more time if I had a normal job." I smiled wistfully.

We were both propped on the headboard of the bed. Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder resting my head on his shoulder, resting his head over mine.

"Now that isn't fair. Me being busy and you being free enough to dote on me all the time. Look at us now, it's equal. We have just enough time for each other and that makes the time we spend with each other even more special. We look forward to it with even more ardor."

"That I do." I chuckled. "Let's just ignore the formalities and accept the fact that whatever we are doing is enough. As long as the other person isn't complaining, whatever you are doing is right."

"Wow. That's a good mindset. We'll go by that ma'am." Chim giggled and saluted. We were laughing when room service arrived.

"How about we have some quality time?" Jimin asked me, looking into my eyes, smirking.

"Sure." I kissed him.

We had a great lunch. Our kinda quality time.
____________________________

Author's note:

I feel sick. Every time I feel sick the first thing that comes to my mind is Corona .😂😂😂 Hope I get better soon. Stay safe and healthy peeps.

Until then, Our hero Jimin's art on Taetae. He hasn't done much but Tae looks good in anything 😍😍.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

504 92 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
38.8K 892 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
5.9K 263 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...