Cliché

بواسطة lauren_b05

Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry start... المزيد

chapter 1: Wecome Home
chapter 2: Stalker
chapter 3: Stuck Together
chapter 4: Klutz
chapter 5: 'The Game'
chapter 6: Just That Not Into You
chapter 7: Sweet Poetry
chapter 8: Mistake
chapter 10: Rumor
chapter 11: F-Fuck
chapter 12: Broken Whispers
chapter 13: Vibrations
Chapter 14: Undecided
chapter 15: Perfect
chapter 16: Out
chapter 17: Aftermath
chapter 18: Constellations
chapter 19: Brilliant
chapter 20: The Cycle
chapter 21: Nearly
chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy
chapter 23: Phases
chapter 24: Charades
chapter 25: Softly
chapter 26: Brighter
Chapter 27: Quiet
Chapter 28: Promise Me
Chapter 29: Misinterpreted
Chapter 30: Goodbye
Chapter 31: Closure

chapter 9: Catch Me If I Fall

435 19 5
بواسطة lauren_b05

   "Come on!" Ron yelled, scowling at the Quaffle. His game was off today, and he couldn't seem to block the ball from entering the hoops.

"It's okay, Ron." Harry whispered to his friend, watching him struggle from his broom. He was extremely high up, searching for the Golden Snitch. Harry lost grip of his Firebolt for a moment, and had to move in an awkward half-turn.

A flash of green flew by him, and Malfoy parked next to him, in the sky, "Training for the ballet, Potter?"

It was exactly the words he had spoken in their second year, and it caused Harry to feel a little sick.

Malfoy's words the first time had been filled with malice, and hatred, but when he said the words now they were different. It was a whisper, as to not draw attention, and it was an actual question. Malfoy was doing his best to try to be nice to him. It was a wake-up call to Harry, as if telling him to get back into the game.

"Could ask you the same." Harry's comeback was weak, and pathetic. Just like his knees around the boy in front of him.

Malfoy rolled his eyes, "Ballet is a manly sport. It takes flexibility, and patience."

Harry spotted the Snitch, "In which you have neither." He took off, chasing after the small orb.

The Slytherin was right behind him, racing overhead the Gryffindor. Robes of green sped in front of robes of red and Malfoy's porcelain hand reached out for the gold.

Harry raced forward just as the blonde's hand met the tip of the Snitch's wing. Harry's broom knocked into Malfoy's, sending the boy flying sideways, completely out of control.

Everything in motion seemed to slow, like in an old Muggle film. Harry witnessed Draco slip from his broom. He held on with one hand, plummeting downwards. He had almost gotten control when the Bludger hit his broom, snapping it in half and sending the Slytherin through the air. Motion resumed and Malfoy fell through the sky, towards the ground.

"No!" Harry screamed, diving down on his broom in an effort to save the blonde.

"HARRY! GET THE SNITCH!" Ron screamed.

The snitch or the boy?

Gryffindor or Slytherin?

His friends or his enemy?

Fame at winning another game, or disgust and questions he could not answer?

His refusal to make a choice caused time to run out, and Malfoy hit the ground with a loud crack.

Some of Potter's Gryffindor teammates cheered, but Harry's heart dropped. The snitch flew by his head, spinning in circles, tauntingly.

Potter put in no effort as he emotionlessly gripped the orb, sending the Ravenclaws and Gryffindors into a loud applause.

The Slytherins went into an uproar, and the Hufflepuffs were freaking out.

Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson were already on the pitch, racing towards their best friend, screaming.

"What have you done, Harry?" He whispered to himself.

'What if the damage was undoable? What if he was seriously injured?' Potter's heart stopped, 'What if he dies?!'

  {}

Draco was lying in the hospital bed, showing no sign of living except his shallow breathing. His body was covered in bruises, scars and blood. His eyes were shut, and the roots of his hair was speckled by his own blood. His thin body was covered by the sterile, white sheets, but in worse condition then imaginable.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Pansy asked, choking back her tears.

Madam Pomfrey gave her and Blaise a worried look, and began tending to Malfoy.

"IS HE GONNA BE OKAY?!" Zane asked, running into the Hospital Wing.

Dean was with him, holding his hand and looking worried.

Madam Pomfrey scowled at the excess Slytherins, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, "Get out."

They obeyed, and on their way out, they ran into Potter. He was pale and his expression was unreadable.

"What are you doing here?" Blaise's voice spewed venom.

"I..." He blinked, "Is he okay?"

"Thanks to you? Madam Pomfrey won't tell us anything. He might die because of," She threw a punch in his direction, screaming now, "YOU!"

Harry ducked, his eyes full of pain, "I didn't mean to!"

"Not an excuse, Harry." Dean frowned, pulling Zane away.

"I need to see him!" Harry pleaded.

"Why? It's not like you two are friends or anything." Pansy snarled, kicking his shin.

Harry's knee buckled at the impact. His, anger was arising. He spoke through gritted teeth, "We. Are. Friends." With that, he pushed through the group, and into the Hospital Wing. The last thing he heard was the Ravenclaw boy called Zane speak,

"He's probably going to finish him off."

{}

At the sight of seeing Draco's body, Harry was sure he was dead.

"No!" He whispered, shocked. He sprinted to the bed, and rested a hand on Draco's heart, and felt a soft, petering beat.

"S-Stay with me. Y-You'll be okay."

He could mentally hear Draco's perfect voice in his head, "Well, obviously I'll be okay. I AM a Malfoy after all."

Harry slipped his right hand into Draco's left, "It's okay."

Madam Pomfrey saw Harry, and scowled with a seething anger, "Mr. Potter, I advise you leave before I-"

Harry frowned, "I did this to him. I have to be here to see him fixed."

"If I am to heal him I need you gone."

Harry nodded in resentment. He started to pull away when Draco groaned, tightening his grip.

Potter snapped his gaze to the nurse who puffed, "Fine, you can stay."

{}

Draco let out a monstrous yawn, his eyes fluttering open. He glanced around and realized he was in the Hospital Wing. He vaguely remembered falling from his broom.

Malfoy groaned again, rubbing his aching head. His hand got tangled in his hair for a second and he frowned at the fact that his hair was slightly matted. His body was throbbing in pain, and his migraine headache wasn't helping.

"Draco?!"

He turned to see a blurry figure standing in front of him, "Mm?"

He stared in horror as the figure threw itself on him, in a hug, "OW!" The blonde yowled in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The familiar voice grimaced, getting off of him, "It's just good to see you aren't... you know."

The Slytherin couldn't make out who it was. The room had tons of natural light flooding in and clearly it was morning, but everything was blurry and unclear, "Sorry, I can't see anything. Who are you?" His voice sounded weak.

"You can't see me? Oh no, I blinded you!" The boy-Draco assumed it was a boy- broke down, bawling.

Draco frowned, trying to remember exactly how he was dismounted from his broom. His eyes widened, "P-Potter?!"

"Draco, I'm so sorry!"

At that moment, Pomfrey entered, and smiled at Malfoy, "Well, welcome back to the real world, Mr. Malfoy. You have several broken ribs-which will be difficult to heal magically- a broken arm and a sprained ankle."

"He can't see!" Harry screamed, tears threatening to slip from his electric eyes.

"Ah, I expected as much. Here," She reached out, placing something in Draco's hand, "put on these."

The object was cold, and wire. Draco placed them on his face with distaste. Surely he wouldn't look as good in glasses as the Gryffindor.

But sure enough, everything came into vision, and it was Harry who was crying.

"Honestly, Potter," Draco huffed, rolling his eyes, "dry your tears and grow a backbone."

"I'm sorry!" Harry screamed, crying louder.

"Oh, shut it!" He screamed back in the same tone, covering his ears, trying to preserve what little of his brain didn't ache.

    {}

Harry whimpered, trying to stop his tears, "I-I'm so-"

"If you apologize one more time I'm going to hex you off your broom." He threatened, reaching for his wand.

The Gryffindor's mouth closed, but his bottom lip still trembled.

"Honestly, Potter. Here I was, thinking the Chosen One didn't cry."

"Harry, there you are!" Said a voice.

Draco turned, and his sight adjusted to see a shorter girl, with bushy hair, "Granger."

Hermione frowned, giving Draco a curt nod, and turning back to her friend, "Ron and I were worried sick! Why are you here? You're not hurt or anything, are you?"

Harry frowned, wiping his eyes, "N-No..."

"You're-You're crying!" She gasped, whipping her head to look at the Slytherin, "What did you do to him?!"

"Please." He scoffed.

She frowned, turning from Draco to Harry and back to Draco, "Then why are you..." Her eyes became wide, and her voice barely classified as a whisper, "The one-night-stand."

The blonde's gaze snapped to Harry's and he scowled, "Did she just say what I thought she said?"

The darker haired boy closed his eyes, "Hermione we didn't-"

"You bloody told people we had intercourse?!" Draco roared angrily.

"No!" Harry said quickly, mouth hanging open, and eyes bulging.

Hermione was laughing so hard no one heard the footsteps of a stranger enter the Hospital Wing.

"She wanted to know why I didn't come home that night." Harry clarified, face bright red.

Malfoy ignored the pain in his ribs as he sat up, scowling, "So you told her that I bent you over the Library table, fucked you, and that's why you couldn't ride your broom straight? Even though this happened weeks ago?"

Hermione's eyes were watery as she wheezed, trying to catch her breath, "B-Bent you over a table and-" She roared in laughter.

"No!" Potter whined, "Hermione! Tell him what I told you!"

Her face became serious, "Exactly what you just said, Draco."

Malfoy relaxed slightly, knowing Hermione was just messing with her friend now.

'Hermione isn't too bad.' He realized.

Draco decided to play along with Granger. When Potter wasn't looking, the blonde winked at the girl, before morphing his face into horror, "Potter! You swore we would keep it between the two of us! People shouldn't be informed about our sex-life!"

The Boy Who Lived's eye's became big, "W-What?! We didn't do anything-"

"There's no point of lying about it now. She already knows. You probably filled her in on all the glorious details."

The male Gryffindor stood in horror, staring at the blonde, "Excuse me?"

"Honestly, Harry. Draco and I have been hooking up for ages, we could all just do a threesome." Hermione frowned, keeping the mirth out fo her gaze.

"I'd quite like that." The Pureblood shrugged, "We were looking for a third."

"What are you all on? Malfoy and I didn't do anything!" Harry looked as though he were to pass out.

"Oh, So now you're denying her our relationship? Here I was, thinking I'd take a chance on you. So you're breaking up with me, I take it?" Draco asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"N-No!" He blinked, "I mean, we were never together!"

"Lets just go for it, huh?" Hermione threw her hands out for effect, "Harry, fucking me in the ass as Draco does it from the front. I'll moan out Draco's name louder, because his cock is bigger."

Draco noticed Potter glance down to his jeans in horror. It only lasted a splint second, but it was enough to make Malfoy think. 'He just got a bit of a boner because he's now picturing Hermione naked.'

"Bollocks!" Harry exclaimed, exhausted. He rushed out of the Hospital as quickly as his legs could take him.

{}

'You did NOT get a bloody erection by thinking about Draco's cock, in front of him!' Harry scolded himself. He had made it a total of three days without wanking, since he had first had that dream. Now, he was going to break that streak.

{}

The two former enemies laughed together once the Quidditch Captain left the room. They neglected only one thing. They were not alone.

{}

Just as neither Hermione nor Draco had heard the mysterious person enter, neither heard them leave.

{}

"Can you believe he fell for that?" Draco snorted.

Hermione giggled, "I think he was starting to believe it himself!"

"So this means I can call you Hermione now." Draco smirked.

"Yes, Draco." She smiled in return.

"It's still Malfoy, to you." He said with a serious face. Draco's monotone face quickly bursted back into a grin as Hermione but a pillow case over her head, imitating Madam Pomfrey, "I suppose you can call me Draco."

"Bloody excellent."

"You should probably break him the news that it was just a prank. You know, before he ends up in Azkaban for going mental."

"Right. Love you!" She blew him a fake kiss.

He pretended to catch it like he might catch the snitch, "Love you too, Hermione." He said her name in a sing-song tone.

"Later, Dray!" She responded mimicking Pansy's tone.

{}

Hermione ran back to Gryffindor tower, and quickly came in view of the Fat Lady.

"Gryffindor Pride!" 'Mione announced, still barrelling toward the tapestry.

"Yes, my dear." The Fat Lady responded, her painting swinging open.

Granger ran right into her boyfriend, "Ron, perfect. Can you go get Harry for me? Isn't he in your room?"

The redhead quickly kissed his girlfriend on the forehead, "Be right back. I need some help on my Divination homework-"

"Honestly, Ronald! It's time you figure out what's in your own future."

Ron placed his hand on either side of the glass ball and closed his eyes, "I-I see what's in my future!" He opened one eye, cheekily, "You are."

She blushed.

Ron walked upstairs and right into his bedroom.

He found Harry's bed curtains closed, and assumed him asleep. Weasley creeped up quietly and threw open the curtain.

Harry gasped, yanking the covers over himself, "R-Ron! What the b-bloody hell a-are you-"

"Mate! Are you wanking?" Ron wheezed with laughter.

"Ron! Out!"

"Hermione wants you." Ron laugher, wiping happy-tears away, as he walked out, practically screaming, "ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE THE CHOSEN ONE'S TESTICLES, RIGHT THIS WAY!"

{}

Harry quickly yanked on his underwear as Remilda Vain popped in, "I do!"

Colin Creevy rushed in, radically snapping pictures, "Can you stand up, Harry?"

Harry shooed the girl out and covered his face, "Colin, delete those!"

"Only if I can see it." The younger boy replied, bluntly.

"My cock. You want to see my cock."

"Yes. Pull it out. I'll even make sure no one else knows, if you let me suck it." The boy reached into his own pants and began palming himself through the fabric.

Harry felt sick, "Go home, Colin."

"Right. Sorry." He turned to leave, "But if you ever change your mind, I'm-"

"Leave." Harry groaned.

{}

It wasn't even noon, when the whole school was buzzing about how the Boy Who Lived was jerking to a mysterious girl.

'Some girl.' Harry thought to himself.

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

116K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
241K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
168 4 1
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger have a secret fling during their return to Hogwarts. Hermione leaves with something more than she bargained for whi...