Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

De LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... Mais

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 47

550 10 0
De LyndaDover

Warning: There's some smut in this chapter. If you're under the age of maturity to read this chapter... don't read it.

(Song Theme: Taylor Swift- Haunted)

3rd POV.

Jerry stare at Raven with upset look, walking towards her but Charley blocked Jerry with a wooden cross, making Jerry backed away from her. "Please go, I'll be alright. Amy take her and go!" Charley said turned to look at Amy and Jane. Amy did what she's been told taking Jane to hide behind the car. "Catch you later!" Jerry commented to them but his eyes never left on Raven.

"Raven" Jerry spoke softly as they stare at each other until Charley turned back to Jerry and interrupting them again. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!" Charley yelled still holding the cross. "Oh really? And what you're going to do about it Charley?" Jerry asked in a darker tone. "I repel you with the power of Christ the lord." Charley said showing him with no fear.

"Do you? Really? That mighty big cross you got there, Charley. The question is, do you have faith?" Jerry asked as Raven watch, worried about her brother. "Raven" A familiar voice calling to her. She look around to see who it is but there was no one until she hears it again. "Raven, it's me Edden!" Edden thoughts calling to her. "Edden, where are you?" Raven's thought trying to communicate with Edden.

"We're almost there halfway there." He replied. "Did something happen?" He asked. "Yes, Jerry came to our home wanted to talk to me about my choice until Charley started to panic and made it worse." She replied and showing him the memories. "Shit, Charley doesn't stand a chance against Jerry." Edden said in a frustration tone. "Where's your mother now?" He asked. "She's fine, her and Amy are hiding behind the car." Raven respond. "Thank goodness!" He said in a relief. "We're almost there and get you guys out of here, in the meantime just keep them & yourself safe." Edden said and finally finished communicated when she Charley charging Jerry.

"Get back!" Charley said with his cross as Jerry hissed. "Charley not the cross, not the cross Charley." Jerry said moves towards Charley, grabbed his throat along with the cross as it started on fire. Then Jerry dragged him to the business man's car to hold him still for a second, Charley tried to break free but Jerry is too strong. Jerry looked at the cross, blows it from the fire, started to break it and throw it away. "Come here..." Jerry snarled lifted him up and throws him away above the air, landed next to Jane's car.

"Charley" Raven said in a worried tone as she carefully crawled the seats to the driver side to find Charley. Suddenly Jerry appeared jumping up high fast and landed on his knees and hand in front of Charley. "Oh no!" Raven whispered softly trying to think a plan to stop Jerry. "I only want is you and only you little fairy." Jerry speech from her memories as she watch Jerry grabbed Charley's shirt collar and push him.

"Did you ever get a stake in the chest, Charley?" Jerry asked still holding him. "I have, it hurts, but they missed the heart. It's right here, Charley." Jerry said grinning, draws an x in Charley's chest. All Raven can think of the voices about her choice and watch them at the same time. "Come on Raven, think!" Her thoughts still trying to figure out.

"Easy measurement... You shouldn't have been so nosy." Jerry added as he was about to stake Charley, bringing back Raven's memories when her mother was attacked by her father's relatives. "NNNNNOOOO MOMMY, DADDY!" Young Raven's voice called out to them, it took a second for her back to reality when Charley's almost getting killed.

"No don't, don't please, please!" She begged Jerry as he looked up where she's at. "Raven" He spoke softly with relief to see her. "Don't hurt him please, just let him go." She still begged while she still in pain. Jerry threw the stake away and let Charley go for a second but Jerry tossed in the air away from them as he scream. "Charley" She said in a worried tone but backed away a bit when Jerry opened the door and came closer to her.

"I love that outfit, it fits you well." He said in a flirt tone while she shivering with a frowned face. "Why? Why are you doing?" She said in pain tone after she hissed from her wounds. "You're hurt!" He said in a worried tone examines her outfit and her wounds. "Ssshhh it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you or bite you just let me fix it for you." Jerry said leaning closer to her side and licking her blood for cleaning.

She was still shaking at first but finally relax when he's being gentle to her, making her moan softly and arch her head back with her close from his touch. He chuckle after finishing cleaning her wounds and started to bite his tongue for his blood come out before he place his tongue again on side with his blood to heal her.

Once it healed, Raven sat up catching her breath while Jerry got up to look at her, checking if she's okay or not but he still worried about her since she looked more paler from loosing a lot of blood. Then he touch her gently as she accept his touch. "Jerry" She said softly looking to his eyes.

Raven's POV.

Jerry and I still staring at each other feeling the moment then he put his hands on my hips and his face came closer to mine till his forehead against mine. I can feel his lips touch lightly on my lips "Raven be mine." He said softly till he put his lips on mine together passionate kissing deep and slow. I wrap my arms around behind his neck pulling him for more while he grips his hands on my hips. His tongue licking bottom of my lip asking for an entrance.

I denied him with moaned in his mouth he growled before one of his hands move to my back while his other hand move to my butt touching and squeezing which it makes me grasp he took that chance and his tongue begins exploring my mouth rubbing against my tongue. He pulling me closer at the same time as we moan, one of my hands on his hair while the other hand on his back then he move his hands again but only this time he lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist while he pulling me closer then we pull away taking a breath.

He came to my neck kissing and bite trying to find my sweet spot when my head move back "Jerry" I softly spoke. He chuckle still attacking my neck, I wrap my arms around his neck and I softly moan then he finally finish attacking my neck and look up at me.
"You're so beautiful little fairy." He softly spoke. "Would you please stop calling me that?" I whine after he chuckle. "I'm gonna call you that no matter how much you whine." He said still chuckling. "Then I'll still call you vampy." I said with a wink and giggling.

"Fair enough." He said chuckle. I looked into his eyes before I came to neck kissing trails from his neck to his chest. I can feel and hear him moan growling like animal, his hands on both of my side pulling me closer for more till his moan got louder from me found his sweet spot and nipped him. "Raven" He spoke softly when his head move back. His hands through my skirt and underwear till his finger slips in my area with applies pleasure of my core which cause me to moan with his chuckle more.

Then his two fingers went inside my core for more pleasure, so hot and out of control. Then I came back up to his ears and nibble, along my left hand trail down from his chest to his thigh and... "(Moan growled) You're playing with fire, little fairy." He mumble while moaning from my touch on his hardness. I tease him at first, rubbing his tip then he started to tease me back which we made each other crazy with hot passion more.

"(Moan) Like you're the one who talk, vampy." I said giggling with a smirk face as our forehead touch together with our eyes close, feeling like a magnet connection each other. He made more growling sound and move his hand away quickly and taking my hands away from him, starting to pin me down on the car seats while he put my hands up to my head and being top of me. We catch our breath & looking at each others eyes for a second till he lean down to me. "Raven, come with me and be mine forever!" He spoke softly with his sad look and about to kiss me again until...

He was being pulled away from me and ended flew towards the ground.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!!!" A Familiar voice yelled as I got out of the car. "Adrian" I called out his name in a shocking tone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.3K 596 17
His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking at us. "I so want to bend you over and h...
25.6K 898 31
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...