Hero Hunter Deku [My Hero Aca...

De THEBIGO08

80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives hi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Thank you!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Quick update
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The Final Chapter
Epilogue
The New Generation
The Aftermath

Chapter 44

5.7K 151 41
De THEBIGO08

"What the hell?" Bakugo said as he looked over the lone figure.

"Young Bakugo we must leave now. It's not safe for us here anymore" All Might cut in as he grabbed onto Bakugos arm.

"Screw off All Might, why kind of hero runs away from a fight!" Bakugo yelled as he broke away from the hero's grip and took off down the street.

"HEY FUCKER COME FIGHT ME! 20% SMASH!" Bakugo screamed as he sent a blast at the dark figure.

The figure turned its head toward the blast but it seemed unphased and in a matter of moments the figure was covered by the explosion.

"GOT HIM ALL MI—" Bakugo started to say but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned around and was met by the deep gaze of the figure.

"Leave Kacchan, this is the only warning I'll give you. Our fight is not meant to happen today but if you push for one I will end it here and now" the figure said as he turned away from Bakugo.

"Deku?" Bakugo whispered causing the figure to stop in its tracks.

"Dekus dead Kacchan. He died long ago but it took me till tonight to finally realize it." Izuku replied before disappearing from Bakugos view.

Izuku sped across the road faster then he ever had moved before. He knew exactly where he was going. He was going right for that damn villains head.

"Ah come to me Midoriya. Let me see your true power!" All For One laughed as he charged up an air blast.

The villain locked his eyes on Izuku and raised his arm to blast him away. But as the blast left his palm the dark figure disappeared from his view only to feel a crushing force on top of his head.

The villains slammed into the ground causing a massive air wave to shoot out from the impact spot. Bakugo watched as the figure landed back on the ground and walked over to the impact crater and reached down and picked up the villain by the top of his head.

"Weak" Izuku said in a cold tone as he raised his arm to strike All For Ones neck.

As he started his downward strike the villain let out a quiet chuckle.

"SHOCK INVERSION!" All For One yelled as Izukus hand made contact with his neck.

Izuku felt the quirk go into effect on contact as pain shot up his arm. He also felt his arm starting to be pushed off the villains neck but Izuku wasn't going to give in.

Izuku sturdied his stance and put more force into his blow to fight the quirk and was slowly making progress at getting closer to All For Ones neck.

"What the heck?" All For One gasped as he watched Izukus arm not blow back on contact.

"Not strong enough" Izuku whispered as he slammed his hand into the villains neck, causing him to fly sideways and slam into the ground.

The villains body skidded across the concrete before finnally coming to a stop. All For One slowly pushed himself off the ground and moved his hand to his head. He felt the side of his mask only to realize the entire right side was ripped off and to make it worse blood was pouring out from a massive gash on his forehead.

"Are you happy with what I've become?" Izuku asked breaking All For One out of his trance.

"If I die by your hand tonight so be it. But I already know your drive. You will stop at nothing to tear down this society so yes I am happy" All For One said with a smile.

Izuku didn't respond he took one step towards the villain and the next thing he knew he was behind All For One.

Izuku kicked the villains right leg from behind forcing All For One onto his knees. He then placed one hand on the front of his mask and the other on All For Ones neck.

"Any last words?" Izuku asked.

"Will you kill me here in the streets like I did your teacher? Or will you spare my life like he did all his victims? The Hero Hunter never killed anyone before. He was weak just li—"

*Crack*

All For Ones body dropped to the ground, still of any movements. Izuku looked down at the body of the man he had just broken. He still had that damn smile on his face.

"What the hell did you do Deku?" Bakugo asked scarrdly as he approached Izuku.

"He's not dead Kaccahn. I broke his upper spine so he'll be paralyzed from the neck down. I would never kill someone"

"The pillar of evil has fallen. The battles finally over." All Might spoke up.

Izuku looked past the blond to see the hero standing righteously.

"It's not over yet All Might. One more person must fall tonight for my vision to start it's path on becoming a reality." Izuku said as he got into a fighting stance.

All Might knew what Izuku meant. He was the next person that had to go for the hero side to crumble but he would be damned if he didn't go down without a fight.

"I'm sorry that it has come to this young Midoriya but I can not stand by while evil wrecks havoc on the people!" All Might yelled as his bright blue eyes lit up.

"Evil? I'm evil? You have the audacity to call me evil when most hero's are corrupt and power hungry. You disgust me All Might!" Izuku roared as he charged the hero.

All might got ready to block only to see Izuku disappear and pain shoot out through his chest. The hero flew back through the air catching a glance at Izuku who stood where he previously was.

He's so quick. I hate to admit it but he's faster then me and his punches hurt like hell. Being on defense won't get me anywhere, I'll have to switch to offense. All might thought.

"TEXAS SMASH" All Might yelled as he took off towards Izuku.

Izuku watched as All Might flew towards him and readied to attack. The hero threw his left hand at Izuku who raised his arm and caught the punch head on.

"Is that all you have All Might?" Izuku asked coldly as he fought the force of All Mights attack. The hero's face sparked with anger as he grabbed hold of Izukus arm with his left and readied his right for another attack.

"DETROIT SMASH!" All Might yelled as his fist connected with Izukus face.

The dark figure shot backwards and slammed into a concrete wall causing it to collapse on top of him. After a few seconds of silence the rocks starting shifting from under until a dark hand shot up into view.

"Is that all you got All Might? That tickled!" Izuku laughed as he pulled himself the rest of the way out of the rubble.

Izuku cracked his neck before meeting All Mights gaze. His face wasn't littered with anger anymore, it was worry instead.

Izuku took one step forward and then shot towards the hero who threw his arms up in defense. Izuku laid into him with a barrage of attacks, each one causing a decent bit of damage to All Might. But it came to an end when Izuku saw an opening on All Mights left side. Izuku slammed his fist into the hero's side causing him to scream out in pain as he flew backwards. Izuku stayed still for a second analyzing his hand. A light trial was fading by the second but it was new to Izuku. It wasn't blue or red, but instead dark black.

"That's new" Izuku said to himself as he turned his attention back the Hero.

All Might laid on the ground trembling as he held his left side.

I can't be at my limit yet! If I am then it's all over! All Might screamed in his head.

And then in a puff of smoke the hero turned back to his weakened form.

"All Might?" Bakugo whispered.

"Stay away young Bakugo! Don't get any closer!" All Might screamed.

"It's over All Might. Stop this before you die in the process" Izuku said coldly as he started walking towards the two.

"Never. I will never surrender to evil!" All Might yelled as he pushed himself off the ground.

"I will defeat you Villain even if it's the last thing I do!" The hero screamed as his right arm grew back to its muscled form. Lighting radiated off his arm as his glowing blue eyes pierced into Izukus dark abysses.

"Your funeral" Izuku mumbledad he charged the hero.

One For All, this is it. After this I won't be able to use you anymore. But it's alright, Bakugo will do great at creating a new era of peace.

"I'm sorry Midoriya, UNITED STATES OF SMASH!"

Izuku readied his punch as he flew through the air until he was in range of All Might. He cocked his arm back and threw it forward to collide with the hero's but became confused when he didn't feel any impact.

A tiny purple hole opened up right in front of Izukus hand. His arm plunged into the hole up till about his shoulder was gone and then the portal snapped shut.

"AHHH" Izuku yelled as he clenched his bleeding shoulder. He took one look down to see his missing arm and then turned his attention upwards to see All Mights fist inches away from his face.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.9K 279 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
10.3K 385 8
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...
107 0 3
Izuku has an unfair life. Aizawa scolds and looks down upon him for his "rivalry" with Kasuki, often tries to replace him with Shinso, he barely has...
793 14 3
"Y-y-y̷̛̘̥͓̭̠̏͒̈́͝o̷̫̣̝͉̽̉u̷͎̬̒̂͋̌̊ okay ki-d̶͚͖̫͔͋͛-d?" "Im-m not a h-hero̴̳̽-o. My n-name is E-E̸͙͖̋ŕ̵̠͈̎̕ͅr̷͔̓̐o̸̧̅̽ṟ̵̞̗͒̅͘. The A-a̷͖̤̥͂-anti-h̴...