Kamen Rider X Overlord: The R...

By Jason_Titanium

In this story, What if Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown obtained the belt of the Demonic Supreme Overlord and the... More

Ainz Vs Clementine
The King gives blessings to the commoners.
Oma Zi-O vs Slane Theocracy
The Bloodfallen will know it's true fall.
I rise, you fall.
The Wrath of Ohma Zi-O
Ohma Zi-O vs Foresight
Top 1 in Kamen Rider
The God of Time vs The Last Knight
A Knight's Finale
Ohma Zi-O Vs Zi-O
The Zi-O Sidestories: Ainz's Ambition
The Zi-O Sidestories: Zi-O and Nabe in The Fortress City of E-Rantel
The Zi-O Sidestories: Zi-O and Nabe's Adventure with a Team!
The Zi-O Sidestories: The First Quest
The Zi-O Sidestories: The Quest Continues
The Zi-O Sidestories: The Quest Continues Part 2
The Zi-O Sidestories: The Quest Continues Part 3
The Zi-O Sidestories: The Forest of Carne Village
The Zi-O Sidestories: Clementine
The Zi-O Sidestories: Battle Preperations
The Zi-O Sidestories: The Battle in the Cemetery
The Zi-O Sidestories: Shalltear's Awakening
The Zi-O Sidestories: FINALE
The Zi-O Sidestories II (Teaser)
The Zi-O Sidestories II: The Lizardmen
The Zi-O Sidestories II: The Five Tribes
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Occupation
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Cocyutus's Attack
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Sebas
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Climb
The Zi-O Sidestories II: The Eight Fingers
The Zi-O Sidestories II: The Raid
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Choices
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Rescue
The Zi-O Sidestories II: King vs Prophet
The Zi-O Sidestories II: War
The Zi-O Sidestories II: Epilogue
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Introduction
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Carne Village
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Dangers of the Forest
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Fear
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Survival
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Baharuth Empire
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Terror
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Massacre
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Warning
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Ascension
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Preparations for War
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Defense
The Zi-O Sidestories III: The War of Two Nations
The Zi-O Sidestories III: Hero vs Overlord
The Zi-O Sidestories III: The Rise of Kingdom 2068
Bonus: Kamen Rider Zi-O/Ohma Zi-O Henshin Lesson
Bonus: Kamen Rider Geiz Henshin Lesson

The Zi-O Sidestories: King vs Vampire Queen

262 10 3
By Jason_Titanium

In the forest a Motorcycle Engine was heard revealing to be a Human wearing a Magenta Polo, Black Pants and Black Combat Boots with a Kamen Rider Zi-O Watch on his left wrist and at the back seat was Aura and Mare who were holding on. The Human was actually Zi-O who also has the same looks as Tokiwa Sougo.

Aura: Waga Maoh, are you sure you will leave the World Items to us?

Zi-O: Mhmm. Hold unto it, okay?

Mare: So this is a motorcycle, it feels unsafe.

Aura: Just hold on, Mare, we're almost there.

When they saw was the end of the road they stopped the Motorcycle as the Motorcycle transforms back into a Ridewatch and puts it on the Ridewatch Holder on his Left Arm.

Zi-O: Aura. Mare. This is where we part ways. After we seperate, begin scouting this area for enemies.

The Elf Twins: Hai.

Zi-O: Should any of these enemies outnumber you, retreat back to Nazarick immediately.

Aura: *closes eyes*I understand.

Mare looks at his sister before he also closes his eyes.

Mare: I understand.

Zi-O: Listen, just make sure you retreat. That's also an important part of my plans. Also the Depiction of Nature and Society, also Avarice and Selfless are World Items treasured by Nazarick. They must never be taken from us. They took Shalltear, and it's time to take her back. Depending of the situation, those are more important just like your lives.

The Elf Twins: Hai!

Zi-O: *mind* Well, I used Magic to confirm it, but the owner of the World Item that controls Shalltear isn't here. What's going on?

In Nazarick, Albedo and Cocyutus were seated on the sofas with a screen that shows Zi-O, Aura and Nabe. Demiurge entered the scene, unaware of the situation.

Demiurge: I have returned. *sits down* So, may I ask what is going on?

Albedo: All the words I've exchanged with Lord Ohma Zi-O has been communicated to everyone in the message I sent.

Demiurge: Why did you let Lord Ohma Zi-O go alone?

Albedo: Aura and Mare is with him, plus, it was our Lord's decision. And we must obey...

Demiurge: Why did you do such a thing?! If it is a trap, we should send minions as decoy. We could overtake enemies lying in wait if all the Guardians fought. I believe that our Lord was lying. I cannot begin to guess his profound reasons. But I am sure you noticed it, too!

Albedo: Yes, it is just as you said.

Demiurge: Then why in the bloody wanker did you let Lord Ohma Zi-O go?! When Lord Ohma Zi-O went to E-Rantel, you objected his refusal of a guardian so vehemently! Why did you concede his wishes this time?!

Albedo: Lord Ohma Zi-O wanted to defeat Shalltear herself.

Demiurge: What?!

Albedo: Because he gave me a promise, a promise for me. His true determination either to bring back Shalltear or kill Shalltear... As a woman, it may have been irrelevant of me, but when the man I love is determined to fulfill his wish, I just couldn't continue arguing with him. And Lord Ohma Zi-O promised that he will go back to Nazarick. *mind* And I'm going to "taste" him...

Demiurge: You based your decision not by logic, but rather emotion. Our Lord is the last Supreme Being that stayed behind! It is our role to eliminate any danger that will befall him! Even if he rebukes us afterwards or claims our life, we must take action! Wait a second... why are we spying a lowly human?

Albedo: That's Lord Ohma Zi-O using an illusion.

Demiurge: Still, we must take action!

He stood up but was stopped by Albedo.

Albedo: Where are you going? 

Demiurge: It's obvious. I will have my subordinates...

But he was interrupted by Cocyutus using his axe to block Demiurge. He gulped.

Demiurge: I see. So this is why you ordered me here completely after my return, Albedo. *fixes glasses*

Albedo: That is right.

Demiurge: Fuzakeru na! If Lord Zi-O perishes, how will you take responsibility?! Lord Zi-O is our last master we can pledge loyalty to!

Albedo: Lord Zi-O will return. *confident smile*

Demiurge: HOW WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS?!

Albedo: Believe in our master. That is also one of our roles as their creation.

Demiurge flinched but he surrendered and sat down.

Demiurge: If... If something happens to Lord Zi-O, I will have to make you step down your position as the Supervisor!

Cocyutus: Step down from the position that was chosen by the Supreme Beings? Demiurge, that is blasphemy!

Albedo: Fine. So, Cocyutus. What do you believe the odds of Lord Zi-O being victorious.

Cocyutus: Three to seven. Three being in Lord Zi-O's favor.

Demiurge: What?!

Albedo: I see. Then let's watch attentively as Lord Zi-O beats the odds and wins victoriously.

Back to Zi-O...

Zi-O: *mind* Shit! I wanted to spread the name of Ainz Ooal Gown, no! Ohma Zi-O and search for my allies. I planned to do whatever it took. However, I moved quietly to avoid unnecessary fighting.

He stopped as a small tree branch blocking it's way.

Zi-O: *mind* So how did it come into this. *grabs a tree branch* I don't know who did this... but I'll make sure I'll destroy them piece by piece... *crushes the branch as it shatters like glass* I'll make sure they will deeply regret their own folly. Don't think that things will end like this after starting a fight with Ohma Zi-O!

He punched the tree as it fall from it's branches crashing the ground as birds flied away in flocks. He keeps on walking until she saw Shalltear standing on the same spot.

Zi-O: *mind* I'm so stupid. I know there are better ways to handling this. Aura and Mare seemed convinced, but I'm sure Albedo saw through my lie. Even so, don't you think this is also a huge gamble as well, Shalltear? I don't even know if we can resurrect you like we do in Yggdrassil, but I'm going to start a battle with our lives on the lie.

He puts the Ziku Driver on his waist.

<<ZIKU DRIVER!>>

He grabs the Zi-O Ridewatch, twists it and presses the button.

<<ZI-O!>>

He then inserts it on the left side of the Belt as the Standby Noise was heard.

He then does Tokiwa Sougo's Henshin Pose.

Zi-O: HENSHIN!

Then he spins the driver.

<<RIDER TIME!>>

(From 0:17 to 0:32)

<<KAMEN RIDER ZI-O!>>

Zi-O: *mind* Even so...

*Flashback*

Albedo: I will kill Shalltear!

Zi-O: *mind* I don't want to see you two killing each other. You both loved me and cared for me. And...

He grabs the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch. Then pushes the button as the two panels appeared revealing the faces of all 19 Kamen Riders.

<<GRAND ZI-O!>>

Zi-O: *mind* I will fight with everything I got!

He then inserts it at the left side of the Driver. Before the standby noise was heard a Giant Golden Shrine appeared behind Zi-O with Four Pillars and many clocks beside the Shrine as Fallen Coins come from the sky but it was also clocks too. Then the standby noise was heard.

Arcle Whirring! A rusty statue of Kuuga in his fighting pose appeared on his far left.

Seed of Agito Roaring! This time an Agito statue appeared right next to the Kuuga one.

Advent! The statue of Ryuki doing his Finisher Pose using his Final Vent.

Complete! The Statue of Faiz was squatting, doing also his finisher move for the Rider Kick.

Turn Up! The Statue of Blade raising his Blade to the sky, doing his finisher move.

Tuning Fork Ringing! The Statue of Hibiki doing a Warrior Pose while holding his Drumsticks.

CHANGE BEETLE! The Statue of Kabuto had his hand up pointing in the sky.

Sword Form! The Statue of Den-O doing Momotaros' Pose.

Wake Up! The Statue of Kiva doing his charging pose of his Finishing Move.

Kamen Ride! The Statue of Decade stood there in the right side.

Cyclone Joker! A statue of W doing his iconic pose on the far right.

Taka! Tora! Batta! A statue of OOO on his battle pose with his Tiger Claws out.

THREE TWO ONE! A statue of Fourze doing his "Uchuu Kita" pose.

Shabadoobie Touch to Henshin! A statue of Wizard doing his "It's Showtime!" Pose.

Soiya! A statue of Gaim crouching down with his Daidaimaru on his right shoulder.

DRIVE! A statue of Drive doing his signature pose.

Kaigan! A statue of Ghost doing a handsign.

LEVEL UP! A statue of Ex-Aid raising his fist to the sky.

BEST MATCH! A statue of Build doing his "I found the Winning Formula!" pose.

RIDER TIME! A statue of Zi-O standing there just like Decade.

Zi-O: Henshin!

He then spins the belt!

<<GRAND TIME!>>

(From 0:29 to the end)

<<KUUGA, AGITO, RYUKI, FAIZ BLADE!>>

<<HIBIKI, KABUTO, DEN-O, KIVA, DECADE!>>

<<W, OOO, FOURZE~!>>

<<WIZARD~~, GAIM, DRIVE~!>>

<<GHOST, EX-AID, BUILD!>>

<<IWAE!!!>>

<<KAMEN RIDER~~ GRAND ZI-O!!!>>

Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O has been finished. All of the Nazarick members who are watching were in shock, speechless and awe.

Grand Zi-O: I am Zi-O! And this name shall never know defeat! BODY OF EFFULGENT BERYL!

Grand Zi-O's green aura appeared as he laughed evily.

Grand Zi-O: As I thought. Unless I unleash an actual attack you won't go to battle mode. Just like in games! Then, Shalltear! Sorry, I'll have to make you wait before we engage.

Grand Zi-O cleared his throat.

Grand Zi-O: Fly. Bless of Magic Caster. Infinity Wall. Magic Ward, Holy. Life Essence. Greater Full Potential. Freedom. False Data, Life. See Through. Paranormal Intuition. Greater Resistance. Mantle of Chaos. Indomitability. Sensor Boost. Greater Luck. Magic Boost. Draconic Power. Greater Hardening. Heavenly Aura. Absorption. Penetrate Up. Greater Magic Shield. Mana Essence. Triplet Maximize Magic, Explode Mine. Triplet Magic, Greater Magic Seal. Triplet Maximize Boosted Magic, Magic Arrow.

Grand Zi-O: Now let's begin.

He presses the Wizard Statue to furthur boosts his magic.

<<WIZARD!>>

A massive magical circle appears surrouding and engulfing Zi-O. From the distance the light can be seen by Aura and Mare.

Aura: What's that?

Mare: That's probably Super-Tiered Magic.

Aura: That's a spell that surpasses 10th Tier Magic, right?

At Nazarick...

Demiurge: He's going to use Super-Tiered Magic from the Beginning?

Albedo: It is very close to a skill than a magic spell.

Cocyutus: To use a Spell that does not consume MP. But cannot be cast again once is a bold tactic.

Demiurge: Perhaps he wants to bring down Shalltear's HP as much as possible.

Back to the battle as the magical circle glows bigger...

Grand Zi-O: Still no enemies... or are they still watching? This should be  a good chance to attack... Goodness, I really have no idea what's going on.

He grabs a band as it attaches itself on Zi-O's wrist. He then presses the band.

Bukubuku Chagama: Momonga onii-chan, I'm setting up the time!

Grand Zi-O: *mind* Bukubuku Chagama-san. I wonder why I can't mute the voice on this watch.

He then grabs the Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch as well as Wooden Sticks containing the Riders Weapons in their Final Form and hides them as well.

Grand Zi-O: *mind* Great Kamen Riders, lend me the strength and your power.

The Magic Circle glows even more bigger.

Grand Zi-O: Well then, let's get ready.
SUPER-TIER MAGIC, FALLEN DOWN!

The Magical Circle expands even further and bigger than before as it creates a massive explosion that destroyed everything in a big radius.

Now it became a lifeless wasteland as Zi-O noticed that Shalltear was fully armored with her Piquette Lance in hand. Shalltear began to laugh insanely.

Shalltear: ZI-O-SAMA! THAT REALLY HURT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Grand Zi-O: It wasn't much of a present, but do you like it, Shalltear?

Shalltear continued to laugh insanely.

Shalltear: Wonderful! I have to kill a powerful man such as Lord Zi-O!

Grand Zi-O: Hey, why do you still address me as Lord?

Shalltear: That is obvious. A supreme being such as yourself can only be addressed as Lord Zi-O!

Grand Zi-O: Who is your master now?

Shalltear: My master... *eyes widened*  Why am I fighting you, Lord Zi-O? No, that's not it. Because I was attacked? I must use all of my strength to counter and destroy if I'm attacked? Why? *she then looks at Zi-O* I don't really understand why, but since I have been attacked, I must destroy you, Lord Zi-O.

Grand Zi-O: I see. I understand. *mind* Your current state, that is.

Shalltear: Hey now, what's the matter, Lord Zi-O? Why aren't you in Ohma Form? How would you able to beat me like that?

Grand Zi-O: Hmph. Kamen Rider Zi-O Rules and Triumphs over everything. I DO NOT KNOW DEFEAT! SHALLTEAR, YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME!!!

Shalltear: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW TERRIFYING!

She charged forward as Zi-O presses the Blade statue.

<<BLADE!>>

Grand Zi-O: Watch out.

Shalltear stopped until electricity bursts out of the ground as she stepped back nearly got hit.

<<THUNDER!>>

More thunder hits her, as she was electrocuted and blown back to the center.

Grand Zi-O: Sorry, Shalltear. Looks like I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve.

<<BLADE!>> <<WIZARD: LAND DRAGON!>>

Grand Zi-O: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! GRAVITY MAELSTROM!

He fires a bigger version of the Gravity Maelstrom towards Shalltear as Shalltear backflipped and casts a spell.

Shalltear: WALL OF STONE!

The Wall was destroyed but the attack was disintigrated.

Grand Zi-O: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! HOLD OF RIB!

As multiple huge bones appear and try to trap Shalltear but was trapped.

<<DRIVE!>> <<WIZARD LAND DRAGON!>> <<GHOST!>>

<<CHOI NE! GRAVITY! SAIKOU!>>
<< ROLLING GRAVITY!>>
<<NEWTON!>>

Shalltear was crushed by 30 tons of Gravity as she screamed in pain before she teleports back to the sky.

Grand Zi-O: Shalltear, I forgot to mention you this. I prepeared various traps in the area. Why don't you just flap your wings to me?

Shalltear: Lord Zi-O, I will not be provoked so easily. You've trapped the air as well, do you?

Grand Zi-O: Was it that obvious.

Shalltear: Yes, quite obvious.

Grand Zi-O: *mind* Of course I didn't. It's the only mine spell I casted. Even with the Kamen Rider's Power, I do not have the time to prepare all of it. I do not have enough MP that cast spell that does not show results. I wonder how much I can handle her before I run out of MP. But even then...

Shalltear: *mind* As expected of Lord Zi-O, Attacking Straight will not let me close our distance. However, as a Magic Caster, Lord Zi-O fights with only RP. But that's how he before he gains the Kamen Rider's Power. Right now it is limitless. The only way to do that is to knock the user unconscious. But that would mean that Zi-O is both a Magic Caster, a Fighter, a Warrior and also a Swordsman too. A marksman as well. Damn it. Even with the Pipette Lance that heals my wounds that equals the amount of damage I deal with the enemy, Lord Zi-O will do the same since he has the Powers of the Main Kamen Riders. But even he knows he won't summon them or any creature because he knows what my weapon is capable of. But even then, poor Lord Zi-O. He has to fight me all alone! However...

Shalltear's eyes glowed.

Shalltear: Mana Essence.

His aura is glowing past beyond the limit that reaches to the Atmosphere.

Shalltear: Even with the amount of MP, his power with the Kamen Riders, increase that to the point it is close to Infinite. A Level beyond that of a God, but since he still specializes with Necromancy, he has the Kamen Riders on his side. It bothers me that. What bothers me more is that he wasn't using his Ohma Zi-O form that I admired and loved. But a staring match will get us nowhere. First, I should heal to prepare myself to an extended battle. REGENERATE!

Grand Zi-O: I WON'T LET YOU! MAXIMIZE MAGIC, GRAVITY MAELSTROM!

Shalltear: GREATER TELSPORTATI--

<<ZI-O!>>

Grand Zi-O: ZA WARUDO!!!

Time stopped. Literally as Grand Zi-O pushed the Gravity Maelstrom near Shalltear before punching her face hard. Then he goes back to the position he once before.

Grand Zi-O: Toki no Ugokidesu!

Time resumed.

Shalltear: -ON!

She teleported but wasn't expecting the Gravity Maelstrom to electrocute her whole. She was blown back.

Shalltear: AAAAHHHHH!

She charged forward again until she saw light all around her.

Grand Zi-O: DRIFTING MASTER MINE!

Shalltear then decided to go invinsible as she dodges the explosion and goes backward. 

Grand Zi-O: Not good enough! MAXIMIZE MAGIC! ASTRAL SMITE!

<<GHOST!>>

He fired multiple blasts enhanced with Ghost's power as Shalltear flied back to the ground and she became visible again.

Grand Zi-O: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! THOUSAND BONE LANCE!

Multiple bones are heading towards Shalltear.

Shalltear: GREATER TELEPORTATION!

She disappeared once more.

Grand Zi-O: Like I'd let you?!

He fires another Gravity Maelstrom towards the spot Shalltear reappeared.

Shalltear: NEGATIVE IMPACT SHIELD!

The shield blocks the attack.

Grand Zi-O: What?!

Shalltear: Lord Zi-O, didn't you know I have a spell like this?

Grand Zi-O: Or you won't expecting that?

Shalltear: Huh?

A hardlight red drill appears above Shalltear as Kamen Rider Faiz jumped and Rider Kicks to the Drill spins it breakneck speeds heading towards Shalltear.

Shalltear: GREATER TELEPORTATION!  

She disappears evading the attack.

Shalltear: How long can you play tough, Lord Zi-O. You must be tired. But since I know you're an undead...

She summons a lance made of light.

Shalltear: This is called PURIFYING LANCE. 

Grand Zi-O: A skill that summons an object.

It then head towards Grand Zi-O as the Magical Appears on his stomach where there is no armor the Lance impaled him through.

Grand Zi-O: GAAACK!!!

Shalltear: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! As expected of a Holy Magical Weapon used against Magic Users! Looks like this is really effective against you!

She fires another one hitting his stomach again.

Grand Zi-O: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME! MAXIMIZE MAGIC! REALITY SLASH!

<<OOO!>>

Grand Zi-O creates an energy slash that hits Shalltear that even Reality itself was sliced diagonally as blood splattered out. But Shalltear smirked and reversed the process.

Grand Zi-O: That's not healing magic. What did you do?!

Shalltear: Don't be so surprised, Lord Zi-O. This is another skill. Please do not think I'm cheating. Lord Peroronchino gave me this power. Perhaps this is proof he is better than you?

Grand Zi-O: It sounds like you really feel that way from the inside.

Shalltear: Huh?

Grand Zi-O: LET'S GO, SHALLTEAR! NO MATTER WHAT SKILLS YOU HAVE, MY MAGIC AND THE RIDER'S POWER IS SUPERIOR!

Shalltear: Hahaha! A shoot-out, Lord Zi-O?! If so, I won't lose!

She summons another Purifying Lance.

Shalltear: *mind* Though there are limits of how much I can use these skills! *her eyes glowed again*

Grand Zi-O: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! REALITY SLASH!

<<OOO!>>

Shalltear: PURIFYING LANCE!

Both fired their attacks as their attacks hit each other once more as Shalltear reverse the process again.

Shalltear: You may have used all of your MP, Lord Zi-O! *mind* Even though I used all of my skills, I still have MP. *speaking* Then how about this?! *raised her palm* MAXMIZE MAGIC, VERMILLION NOVA!

A pink magical circle appeared with fire bursting.

Grand Zi-O: TRIPLET MAXIMIZE MAGIC! CALL GREATER THUNDER!

A big blue magical circle appeared.

<<BLADE!>> <<FOURZE ELEC STATES!>> <<WIZARD HURRICANE DRAGON!>> <<GHOST!>>

<<THUNDER!>> <<CHOI NE! THUNDER! SAIKOU!>> <<EDISON!>>

Shalltear was electrocuted whole and Grand Zi-O was engulfed by blames.

<<RYUKI!>> <<HIBIKI!>> <<WIZARD!>>

Grand Zi-O laughed as he is Fireproof and blows the fire away.

Shalltear: *lands down* Fire-based attacks don't work?! *to Zi-O* Lord Zi-O, it looks like you have taken measures against fire.

Grand Zi-O: Because there are Riders who use Fire as their Main Element.

Shalltear: *mind* But, it should be impossible to have countermeasure to all weaknesses completely... unless...  I should stick with the element he's at the weakest. MAXIMIZE MAGIC, BRILLIANT RADIANCE!

Grand Zi-O: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! TRUE DARK!

<<BUILD HAZARD FORM!>>

Both Grand Zi-O and Shalltear were engulfed by a beam of both Light and Darkness but Grand Zi-O doesn't take any damage at all since Shalltear doesn't know he is human.

Shalltear: WHAT?! I THOUGHT UNDEAD ARE WEAK TO LIGHT?!

Grand Zi-O: I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING, SHALLTEAR BLOODFALLEN! I AM NOT AN UNDEAD ANYMORE! ORE WA...

He then puts his arms to an X position and unleashes them dispersing the light away.

Grand Zi-O: NINGEN DA!

Until much later, both Grand Zi-O and Shalltear are still standing but Shalltear is panting.

Shalltear: *mind* Lord Zi-O is human? As in those flithy and mere humans?! I don't understand... How in the hell he became human?! That would explain why Holy Magic doesn't affect him. Lord Zi-O still surpasses me in Magic. *eyes glowed* Though it looks like I lowered his MP for a bit but the Rider's Power hasn't at all.

Grand Zi-O: BODY OF EFFULGENT BERYL!

He glowed again in Green Aura.

Shalltear: Defense Magic? But, that's a good idea. I'LL BE PHYSICALLY ATTACKING FROM HERE ON OUT!

Grand Zi-O:  Good. Now I won't have to use my MP. I shall now use the Kamen Rider's Power to the fullest.

Shalltear's back has grown bat wings.

Shalltear: SUMMON HOUSEHOLD!

She unleashed quite a number of bats.

Grand Zi-O: Sharks Cyclone!

He then presses the W Statue.

<<W/DOUBLE!>>

A green cyclone full of Sharks is heading towards the Bats. While in the process, Shalltear goes through the Cyclone as she charged against Zi-O he uses the Zikan Girade in Gun Mode as he fired multiple blasts at her as she dodged every single one. And Shalltear was about to impale his chest with her Lance he uses the combined Zikan Saikyou Girade to block it.

Shalltear: MUDA MUDA!

The Lance extended as it hits Grand Zi-O and it activates it's skill to heal Shalltear.

Grand Zi-O: BODY OF EFFULGENT  BERYL!

He then warped out of Shalltear's Range as Shalltear's eyes widened.

Grand Zi-O: WALL OF SKELETON!

A massive wall appears full of skeletons.

Shalltear: MAXIMIZE MAGIC! FORCE EXPLOSION!

She disintigrated the wall as three magical circles appeared in a Triangle Position as Shalltear's eyes widened.

Grand Zi-O: GREATER MAGIC SEAL, RELEASE!!!

They fired multiple blasts toward Shalltear as they hit her from behind.

Shalltear: MAGIC DESTRUCTION!

She repels and destroys the attack as she charged towards Grand Zi-O again. And they were engaged in a swordfight as they clashed their blades together.

Grand Zi-O: FLY!

They both flied and continued clashing blades until Zi-O kicks her face but luckily she uses her Pipette Lance to hit him not just to heal but she also hit his nuts.

Grand Zi-O: *eyes widened before shouting out full of excruciating pain* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

We have experienced Technical Difficulties. PLEASE STANDBY.

Grand Zi-O: TRIPLET MAXIMIZE MAGIC, REALITY SLASH!

Shalltear charged once more completely got hit the attacks head on as he goes near Grand Zi-O, she shouted,

Shalltear: NEGATIVE IMPACT SHIELD!

The Shield hits Grand Zi-O sending him to the ground as he pressed the Ryuki Statue.

<<RYUKI!>>

Dragreder appears as it flies around Grand Zi-O as he safely descends down before it fires a Fireball at Shalltear which she dodged and it disappears. Shalltear lands down as she smirked as she glows White Area.

Grand Zi-O: It's come, it's finally come. Shalltear's Final Trump Card...

Until a being comes out of Shalltear who looks exactly just like Shalltear except she is pure White.

Grand Zi-O: Einherjar! 

Shalltear: Summon Household.

The Shadow appears as it extends away from Shalltear, as many Shadow Rats, Wolves, and Bats came out.

Grand Zi-O: *mind* Shit, these numbers maybe a bit of a problem. I can summon the Riders to take care of them, but Einherjar is a different problem...

Einherjar charged and attacks Grand Zi-O which he narrowly dodged. He then looked at Shalltear killing her summons with her Piquette Lance as she heals herself.

Grand Zi-O: *mind* They're her allies! What a dirty move! Even if Friendly Fire is allowed, I can't believe she used her own summons to heal herself!

Einherjar charged as she attacked and Zi-O blocks it using his weapon. He then kicks her away and presses the Den-O Button.

<<DEN-O!>>

He summons the Dengasher in Sword Mode. Einjerhar charged one more as the two clashed blades faster than sound before Zi-O gets one easy slash by his weapon.

Grand Zi-O: Climax Version! Part 2!

The Blade suddenly disingages from the Weapon is flies on it's own while emitting Red Lightning and then swings the weapon on the left, which Einherjar got slashed on the left, then the right, and then Grand Zi-O swings it up top before going down as the Blade goes through Einherjar's head to stomach.But she doesn't take any damage.

Grand Zi-O: Fine then, you leave me no choice. SKILL: THE GOAL OF ALL LIFE IS DEATH!

A massive clock with roman numerals appeared behind Grand Zi-O.

Grand Zi-O: WIDEN MAGIC! CRY OF THE BANSHEE!

A Multiple Banshee cries are heard, Shalltear looks at Zi-O and grits her teeth.

Einherjar attacked once more as Grand Zi-O dodged every single one as the Clock Hands start moving from every hour, just like the Clock from Kamen Rider Chronos' Henshin Debut. And once the hand nearly hits the 12th Hour...

Grand Zi-O: This is the end!

The Hand reaches the 12th Hour as everything goes white as Einherjar was killed and disappeared and Shalltear only stared as she too was engulfed by the light.

Until everything becomes a desert. The Goal of All Life is Death kills everything within Grand Zi-O's radius, and with the help of Cry of the Banshee, it widens the area that includes Shalltear as well. Now everything is dead. The Ground, even the Air around Grand Zi-O is dead.

Grand Zi-O: Hahahahahahaha! How does an experience with death is like, for an undead that is, Shalltear?

Shalltear: As expected of Lord Zi-O. All of my household has been killed. Though I was saved by the Resurrection Item that Lord Peroronchino gave me. However, your MP should be running out by now and you're exhausted! And on the other hand, my HP is still completely full!

Grand Zi-O: You're right. *mind* I try not to use Ex-Aid's Powers to use Invicibility for the whole fight. That would be also cheating too.

Shalltear: You were amazing, Lord Zi-O. Like you, I also have no MP left and I have used up all of my skills. You did well to get this far.

Grand Zi-O: I'll accept that Honest Praise of yours.

She stepped forward towards Grand Zi-O.

Shalltear: So, any last words?

Grand Zi-O: Well, I have lost all of my MP, it doesn't mean I am in at the Disadvantage. I'm greatful you thought that way and fought me without holding anything back, Shalltear.

Shalltear stopped and looked at him confused.

Grand Zi-O: If you had fought cautiously, I wouldn't have been able to execute everything been well.
In PVP, player versus player, the most important thing is how well you deceive your enemy with false information.

Shalltear was confused but lets him continue to do the explanation.

Grand Zi-O: For instance, though you did change your armor so that Holy Attacks weren't effective, yet pretend they are.

Shalltear grips her weapon.

Grand Zi-O: Or though, you're still weak to fire, you suffer through without flinching. And that is thanks to the Rider's Power. Since there was a chance to check my HP and MP with Life Essence, I used False Data, Life. But it seems it's no need for that. If you ever get that another chance, I take you look at that as well. It's crucial for planning and execution in battle.

Shalltear's eyes widened and realized her mistake and her horror.

Grand Zi-O: In the words of Grand Admiral Thrawn, "I study the art of war. Work to perfect it. But you, you were forged by it." When my friend Peroronchino made you, he told me many things. Well, since I've come to this world, I'm sure I need to memorize all of the NPC data. Even so, the one I know the most about Pandora's Actor is probably you.

Shalltear: You said you don't know my skills...

Grand Zi-O: I was lying of course. And we were the ones who made you, surely you know that, right? I thought I'd use them so you can act more boldly that way. If you save Negative Impact Shield at the very end, I may not stood the chance.

Shalltear's eyes glowed as she shouted in Rage and Frustration. Then she charges at Grand Zi-O who pressed the buttons of the Ridewatches.

Grand Zi-O: Like I'd let you!

<<FINISH TIME! GRAND ZI-O!>>

He then spins the belt as he grabs the Spear as his right foot glowed with the all of 20 Kamen Rider Symbols goes to his right foot.

<<ALL TWENTY! TIME BREAK!>>

He kicks Shalltear's chest so hard she was sent far away but she skid to stop herself and she spat out blood. With no distration, Grand Zi-O uses the Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch as he removed both Zi-O and Grand Zi-O Ridewatches simultaneously.

<<OHMA ZI-O!>>

He then inserts it on the left side of the driver as the Standby Sound of Base Form Zi-O was heard, he does Sougo's Henshin Pose, once more.

Grand Zi-O: HENSHIN!

He then spins the driver as the Massive Statue of Ohma Zi-O appeared behind Grand Zi-O.

<<KING TIME!>>

(From 01:24 to 01:34)

<<KAMEN RIDER ZI-O! OHMA!!!>>

Kamen Rider Zi-O Ohma has arrived.

Demiurge: IWAE! The Heir of all Kamen Riders, the King of Time, Transcending towards the Space and Time, the Past, Present, and Future! And his name is Kamen Rider Zi-O Ohma Form! And now we shall witnessed the next step of his advent.

Demiurge disappears also as the Ohma Zi-O statue disappears too as Zi-O Ohma Form stood there his visors glowed.

Zi-O: COME FIGHT ME AS YOU ARE FULLY PREPARED TO DIE!

In Nazarick...

Cocyutus: That's the Ohma Form! He combined both Zi-O and Ohma Zi-O's power to make this form!

Albedo: Zi-O Ohma Form?

Cocyutus: Correct. He's not holding anything back now, he's intending to finish this battle whatever the costs.

Demiurge: *fixes glasses* At least I managed to witnessed it with my own eyes and managed to make my own speech for our Lord.

Cocyutus: Speaking of which, how did you get there and back here at the same time?

Demiurge: I... I do not know, exactly.

Albedo: *blushes* He always thought so far ahead!

Shalltear screamed in pain as she was sliced in the chest by the King Rouzer from Blade's King Form as yellow electricity.

Shalltear: That sword?! What is that Sword?!

Zi-O: King Rouzer.

Cocyutus: That's the Legendary King Rouzer! Used by Kamen Rider Blade's King Form by combining the powers of his and the 13 Most Powerful Undead that he sealed it with his cards!

Shalltear flied backwards.

Zi-O: Didn't I tell you, Shalltear? Ohma Zi-O does not know defeat! Know this! The Strength of the 20 Kamen Riders stands before you! And you did not have the chance of winning from the very start!

Now Shalltear is terrified.

Zi-O: Shalltear Bloodfallen, I am the Leader of the Supreme Beings of Nazarick, and the King of all Kamen Riders! FEEL THE POWER OF THE MAN YOU RESPECT AND YOU CALL YOUR MASTER!

He charged forward as he tries to slice Shalltear again as she dodged it and charged but what she does not realized she was open, and Zi-O took it. Shalltear tried to block it with her arm but ended up slicing through her left arm, destroying it as she screamed more in pain. But she smirked.

Shalltear: AN OPENING!

Zi-O: Are you sure about that?!

She tries to attack with her lance but it was blocked by the Shining Sabres from Kamen Rider Agito, Shining Form.

Zi-O: Was there an opening at all, Shalltear?!

Shalltear: It looks like Lord Nishinkenrai's but what?! *she then looks at her destroyed left arm* What the hell is going on...

He tries to attack her but she blocked it with her lance, but she then slices her arm that has no armor covering it, she screamed in pain.

Shalltear: The Holy Element?! Stay away!

She kicks Zi-O Ohma away as he summoned a Giant Version of the Knuckles used by Kamen Rider Para-DX Knock Out Fighter as he punched Shalltear with it, but luckily she blocked her with her Lance. She was sent away by the force as she lands down and skids to slow herself down.

Shalltear: HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME UTTER WITH SUCH A DISGRACEFUL SOUND!

She then saw a Bow used by Kamen Rider Ghost in his Robin Hood Form as it charges energy from Houyi's Bow.

Shalltear: What kind of Bow is that?! But that power is from Houyi's Bow! Lord Peroronchino's Weapon! Impossible! No! How did you hide it!

Zi-O: I missed the part where that's my problem.

Shalltear: What?!

Zi-O: I didn't mention that I also have the powers of the 41 Supreme Beings with me, and I summoned them myself!

Shalltear: Shit! I don't have any MP! That weapon can only be blocked by Magic! Even my special skills! I should have saved some of them! No, wait...

Zi-O: Did you realized now? Everything has gone according to my plans.

<<OMEGA STRIKE!>>

He fires it towards Shalltear as she tries to block it but ended up get engulfed by the attack.

Shalltear: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! At this rate!

She escaped and charges towards Zi-O Ohma once more and she roared.

Zi-O: That's good resolve, Shalltear!

He summons the Infinity Spearaxe from Kamen Rider Wizard's Infinity Form.

Zi-O: THIS IS WHERE THE CLIMAX BEGINS!

<<TURN ON!>>

Cocyutus: Lord Zi-O has won.

Demiurge: Why is that? In my eyes, the battle seems far from over.

Cocyutus: Shalltear has given up on defense and focused everything on the offensive. If I were in the same position, I would do the same.

Albedo: Lord Zi-O continues changing Weapon to Weapon from every Kamen Rider. In other words, since we don't know what weapon he should use, there is a chance that stepping back is a foolish move. Especially since she was shown the Long Range Bow. Shalltear has no choice, but at fight at the distance the Pipette Lance can reach.

Demiurge: I see. I now understand the situation. And against Shalltear who has given up on defense, Lord Zi-O has pulled out an Axe...

Cocyutus: The Infinity SpearAxe. Used by the Last Hope, Kamen Rider Wizard.

Demiurge: Thank you, Cocyutus. As you can see, the Infinity SpearAxe in Axe Mode is unbalanced and lacks accuracy. However, since Shalltear gives up on Defense, it shouldn't be a problem.

Cocyutus: Everything has been leading to Lord Zi-O's plan.

Demiurge: However, Shalltear can recover herself using the Pipette Lance, but the Warrior Class that Zi-O chose cannot use any other magic. Isn't that an Disadvantage?

Albedo: Not anymore. The Supreme One has announced victory under the name of Ohma Zi-O.

Shalltear has a chance to hit him with her Pipette Lance as she healed herself.

Shalltear: Lord Zi-O! It looks like you will run out of HP First!

Zi-O: Did you really think so?

Shalltear: Huh?!

Bukubuku Chagama: Momonga Onii-san, the timer is up!

Shalltear: Lady Bukubuku Chagama?

But she was trapped by unbreakable chains.

Shalltear: WHAT?! LET ME GO!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!

She tries to escape but with no Avail. Then Zi-O summons all Main 20 Kamen Riders.

Ultimate Kuuga.
Shining Agito.
Ryuki Survive.
Faiz Blaster.
Blade King.
Armed Hibiki.
Hyper Kabuto.
Den-O Liner.
Emperor Kiva.
Decade Complete.
W Xtreme.
OOO Putotyra.
Fourze Cosmic States.
Wizard Infinity.
Gaim Kiwami Arms.
Drive Tridoron.
Mugen Ghost.
Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid.
Build Genius.

Shalltear: WHAT?!

Cocyutus: I can't believe it, the Legendary Kamen Riders!

Demiurge: So that's how they look like!

Albedo: FINISH HER!!!

Zi-O then presses the button of his Ridewatch.

<<KING FINISH TIME!>>

He then presses the button as all of the Riders jumps up and goes into the Rider Kick position.

<<OHMA ZI-O! KING TIME BREAK!>>

(From 0:19 to 0:31)

Shalltear: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then all of the Riders line up from Kuuga to Zi-O as they Rider Kicked through Shalltear's chest leaving her a massive hole in her chest before they all land down as they stood up slowly.

Shalltear: *mind* All Hail... Ohma Zi-O... He really is... the Strongest of them all...

She then was engulfed in a massive explosion large enough to be seen in the sky as all of the Kamen Riders Posed.

HEISEI RIDERS!

(To Be Continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 41 19
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
88.5K 1.2K 39
{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi and Kamen Riders own by Toei C...
1.4K 24 15
i do not own Kamen rider Kamen Rider belongs to toei and this picture is from sorawolf7 from deviantart this is the story of a boy meeting Kamen Rid...
60.4K 1K 21
In one of of the many Kamen Rider worlds, Y/n, is a normal young man, until his homeworld was destroyed. But just when he was about to die, he was sa...