we aren't simple - l.s

By goldenangelsun

"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong."... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 29

2.3K 76 50
By goldenangelsun

I fell in love with the morning sun, while the hours slipped away

Louis' POV
—————————————————

I wake up because the sun in shinning in my eyes. I squeeze my eyes more shut.

Harry isn't holding me, I assume he moved over in his sleep. I roll over trying to get the sun out of my eyes, and find Harry's warmth. I roll into a pillow.

I finally open my eyes and look around. He isn't in the room.

I sit up. "Hazza?" I ask quietly into the room, even though I know he isn't in here.

I lay back down when I hear no response looking up at the ceiling. He wouldn't just leave without telling me right?

He's probably just downstairs, I think to myself.

I hear a noise coming from the other side of the door to his room and look up. Harry steps into the room, carrying two mugs. When he sees that I am awake he smiles.

"Good morning angel." His voice is still deep and raspy from sleep.

His curls are messy on the top of his head. The light in the room is illuminating the skin of his bare chest.

"Morning Hazza." I say, my tiredness slipping into my voice.

He sets one of the mugs down on the bedside table beside me. Then turns and walks away.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Don't worry angel," he says and he turns at the end of the bed to walk around to the other side.

I give him a sleepy smile. He takes a sip of his tea, looking at me as he does. He sets it down.

"Are you coming back to bed?" I mumble hopefully, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He grins. "Of course angel."

He slips into the bed next to me. I instantly snuggle into his side, pulling the blanket up and over him. He chuckles.

"Shh, I'm cold and you're warm." I say, pushing my face into the crook of his neck. He chuckles again.

I slide my legs against his and feel the material of his boxers against my bare skin. I pout.

"What is it angel?" He ask, rubbing small circles into my bare waist.

"You're wearing boxers." I grumble.

I didn't notice he was wearing boxers when he came in. I was a little preoccupied gazing at the areas lacking clothing, rather than thinking about the fact that there was clothing on him.

He chuckles. "Yes I am."

"I can't feel your legs." I say.

He chuckles again and I burrow my face into the side of his neck again. I run a hand down his side and slip a hand under the material of his boxers to rest on his hip.

I feel his breath hitch, he obviously thought that my hand was going on a different path. I just snuggle deeper into his hold, closing my eyes.

I listen to his breathing, its calming. I feel my skin tingling at every point of our contact. It reminds me of last night. Images flash through my head and I smile.

I open my eyes and readjust myself so that I can look Harry in the eye. I remove my hand from his hip and start tracing the lines of his butterfly tattoo with my index finger. I can feel him watching me silently. I let him.

"Hazza?" I ask quietly.

"Yes Lou?" He is just as quiet in answer.

"We both know last night was different right?" My hesitance clear in my voice. He was rubbing gentle circles on my hip, but stopped when I ask this.

He gives me a little smile and nods slightly. "Good different though, right?"

"Yes." I smile looking up into his eyes. He continues drawing circles into my hip bone.

He smiles wider and kisses me gently on the lips. He kisses me like he did last night. Slow and meaningful, holding all the words we haven't said yet.

When he pulls away he looks over my face before speaking again. He doesn't look into my eyes. It's now my turn to watch him.

"It was kind of like before we were just fooling around but last night..." He looks into my eyes again. "It almost... meant more."

I know what he means. I nod along, he takes a deep breath of relief. Almost as though he is glad I understand what he meant.

I move a hand up to the side of his neck. "It reminds me if this word." I giggle shaking my head. He probably would think it's stupid. "It's silly."

"No I want to hear." He says. I can tell by his tone that he actually does.

The fact that he actually wants to know what I am thinking means a lot to me. The fact that he is at least a little bit interested in what I have to say is incredible.

Incredible. I have noticed I use that word a lot to describe him. That and adorable. Incredible and adorable. Incredibly adorable. I am still have asleep.

"Erlebnisse," I say. He tilts his head, adorable, silently asking for me to explain. "It's the experiences that we feel most deeply" I take a breath looking at his lips instead of his eyes. "The experiences through which we truly live. Not experiences, but experiences."

I look back into his eyes. They are bright and full of wonder. I love the look of wonder, I love to see people curious. Harry has the look of curiosity and wonder often.

"I know exactly what you mean." He whispers pulling me in for another kiss.

We kiss for longer this time. I start licking at his bottom lip and he opens for me. It's still soft and light like last night. It still gives me butterflies, it still sends shivers down my spine.

"I like it when you kiss me like that." He says into my mouth.

I smile. "I like kissing you like this, and" I drag out the word, pulling away from his lips ever so slightly. I look him int the eye. Wanting him to really hear what I am about to say. "I really like you."

He smiles against my lips, kissing me again before saying. "I really like you too."

We keep kissing. Just as innocent and sweet. Just as meaningful and deep. Still holding all of our unspoken feelings. I tangle my hands into his hair. His hands run up and down my curves. I lean over him kissing him even harder.

His phone rings on my side of the bed.

Hmm, my side of the bed. I like the sound of that.

I pull away from the kiss looking Harry in the eye. "I should probably get that."

Harry doesn't seem to like that idea. He pulls me down for another kiss. The phone keeps ringing.

"Hazza?" I say giggling. He pulls away. "The phone."

He sighs and lets go of me so I can get the phone. I peck his lips once more before, rolling over and picking up the phone.

"Hello this is Harrys phone his main hoe speaking." Harry's eyes widen at my words.

I hear someone gasp on the other side. "How dare he I thought I was his main hoe." Niall voices comes through the phone in mock offence.

I laugh. "Sorry Nialler looks like you are just his side hoe." I hear Niall laugh on the other end. Harry relaxes when he hears me say his name. "What do you need Nialler?" I ask after a few seconds.

"Well, Harold needs to come down to the studio today." He says.

At this moment as I am about to respond, Harry decides to start sucking on my neck and rubbing into my stomach.

"O-okay." I say trying to keep quiet.

"You alright there Tommo?" Niall laughs. I'm having trouble focusing on what he is saying.

"Y-yeah." I say as Harry sucks particularly hard on my neck.

"He needs to bring the stuff." He says.

"Okay I'll tell him." I am breathless the whole time I am speaking and I think he notices.

"Well I'm gonna go," Niall says, it sounds like he is smirking. "tell Harry not to give you love bites the next time you are on the phone. "

"How did you-" I say, trying to not moan.

"Bye Louis." He laughs.

"Bye Niall."

I press the end call button and drop Harry's phone on the bed next to me. Then swiftly pull Harry's face away from neck and smash our lips together.

He giggles into my mouth before recuperating the kiss. I roll us over so I am straddling his hips.

I break away from the kiss, softening the parting with a light peck. He is smiling widely and adorable giggles are streaming from his mouth.

"Niall says you need to go to the studio today." I say.

"Yeah, he booked space yesterday." Harry says, holding my waist.

I raise an eyebrow. "He also said you need to bring the stuff."

"That I do" He gives me a cheeky smile.

"Stuff for what?" I ask squinting my eyes at him playfully.

"Something." He says smiling.

"I get the sense that you are up to something." I say. "But I'm going to let it pass because I want to kiss you."

He laughs and I lean down giving him another deep kiss. We only pull away when we realize that we should really get ready if Harry wants to get to the studio on time.

Harry drops me off at the cafe. He walks me in when we get there. People are already inside, Eleanor opened up today.

Some people look up when us step inside.

"Hello Louis!" I hear Eleanor call. I smile and wave, she looks at Harry. "Prince charming."

He laughs. "Is that my nickname now?"

"I couldn't very well call you what Louis does." She says sassily.

We both blush. "Suppose you right."

I like knowing that they get along. It would make me sad if Harry didn't like my best friend, or if my best friend didn't like Harry. I look at the clock on the wall and see what time it is.

I turn to Harry. "You should head out."

Harry looks up at the clock. "Yeah your right."

He sounds disappointed. Like he doesn't want to leave. I don't want him to leave either.

"I'll see you later?" I ask.

"Of course angel." He hugs me, and turns to leave.

I walk further into the cafe and he calls out to me again.

"Angel?" I look up at him. Everyone is looking at us still. I'm used to it by now. "Keep checking instagram."

I give him a confused look. "What? Why?"

"Can't tell you that angel." He smirks.

"Wait Hazza?" I call, walking back over to him. "Why can't you tell me?"

He smiles widely, he cups my cheek. I hear a few people gasp at the action.

"It's a surprise." Is all he says. Then he leans forward and kisses my cheek. Right in the middle of the cafe, in front of everyone. "Bye angel."

"Goodbye Haz." I say quietly. A blush prominent on my cheeks.

He gives me a dazzling dimpled grin and walks out of the cafe. Leaving me both confused and a little dazed.

—————————————————
Okay so I know I said I would update this morning, but I literally just woke up soooooo...

tpwk❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 11.1K 101
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
26K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
3.3K 351 13
I decided to write Harry's point of view of this story since his and Louis' versions of it are so different. That means I changed a bit in the first...
975K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...