『Code Dream』

De Tortoise012007

"We have a code Dream!" "Are you kidding me?!" "We're in deep shit we have to!" "Well, first, they're CRIMINA... Mai multe

Character Profile
1|The Theft
2|Welcome
3|Fist Fight
4|Burning Buildings
5|Tired Smiles
6|Maze of Memories
7|Can I be Honest
8|Code...What?
9|This and That
10|Beautiful Time
11|Code Dream
12|Trap
13|Trouble
14|Wake Up
15|No
16|Answer.
Yo
17|What Happened?
18|What? Help
19|Elaborate
20|Stress
21|Body Count
22|Coming Home
23|Fear
24|Target: Aquired
25|Happy Birthday
26|Hit Sounds
27|Hearts Awakened
28|Live Alive
29|Neverending Story
Special|Let's Go On a Date
Special| October 18

Welcome

2K 86 29
De Tortoise012007

============================
~Welcome to the watch room. Here, we hold the most dangerous teenagers. Each here for a different reason, each holds their own special skill or talent, and each teen hates at least one other. Rivalry is normal here. So is violence, although we try to keep that at a minimum.

~Here in the watch room, if you are under watch, you may not contact anyone outside of the faculty and/or staff. You may roam around the space given, but nowhere outside of that space. Remember, you are under watch meaning the directors and guards are watching your every move.

~The directors here are Bae Irene and Kim Suho, each with their own team, best known as Red Velvet and EXO. They came up with the idea of code Dream. Each person on the team had their own contributions.

~Irene and her team watch over Dream. Suho and half of his team watch over 127. Kris Wu and the other half of Suho's team watch over WayV. Usually, anyways. It changes a little from time to time depending on the situation.

======================================

⚠️•WARNING•⚠️

- Contains foul language
- bxb relationships
- scenes containing sexual interaction, I will not write full blown smut. Go somewhere else for that.
- Blood, gore, maybe death sprinkled in along the way, we'll see ;)
- This is my first book, so fair warning.

I do not own any of the idols mentioned in this book. The plot is mostly mine, if I'm inspired by another story it will be mentioned before hand.

Thank you for reading, enjoy.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.4K 1.6K 36
⟨A Markhyuck fanfiction⟩ [In which Lee Donghyuck, the son of a martial arts trainer, decides to take part in the ring due to the neglection and jealo...
112K 8.1K 36
[sequel of room 207. Read that before reading this] 7 years have passed and all of the boys have left their gruesome experience behind them, however...
78.7K 2.7K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
339 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...