Lies (DaiSuga angst)

Von cantsoell

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Please be aware this book contains self harm, self hatred, suicide, abusive relationships... Mehr

1. Happy Times
3. Daichi why...?
4. Gone
4. Together
:3
Okay so-

2. It's going to be okay

3.2K 74 318
Von cantsoell

Just a warning, this book has a sorta happy sorta not happy ending. Also please check the description for other warnings. This book is like really sad and dark so if your sensitive to hella sad things I recommend you stop reading this now

Also warning for this chapter.

Bullying and abuse are mentioned in this chapter.
I really hope you enjoy!!

Morning practice went by as usual and the team headed off to their classes.

Sugawara went to his first class and prepared. As he sat down by himself a few moments another student came and sat by him.

"Oh hey!" Sugawara greeted with a smile while the other boy waved at Suga and smiled.

"Hey sorry to be a bother! I'm new here and I don't really have any friends. You seem really nice though so I hope you don't mind if I sit here." The student explained while Sugawara smiled back at him.

"I don't mind! I'm Koushi Sugawara, but you can just call me Suga, most people do. What's your name?" Sugawara asked politely.

"Ahh right! I'm Shiro Kubo! Nice to meet you!" Kubo said smiling as the teacher started class.

After class finished Sugawara was about to leave before Kubo said "wait!" causing Sugawara to turn around.

"Do you think you could show me around? I'm new after all!" Kubo said before Sugawara nodded.

Sugawara showed Kubo around that day up until lunch. Being the kind boy he is, he offered Kubo to sit with him and the other 3rd years on the team.

"Hey guys, do you mind if a friend joins us? He's new and I don't want him to feel left out!" Sugawara explained as he walked to the group Kubo following behind.

Daichi and Asahi nodded happily and Suga and Kubo sat down. They talked cheerfully and Kubo was getting along pretty well.

"Hey Suga, what's some of your favorite things or things you care about?" Kubo asked while they are making conversation.

"Oh not too much. Of course all my friends and family. Volleyball as well and I could never forget Daichi~" he said winking at Daichi at the end. His face went red as he smiled.

"I care about you too Suga." Daichi replied laughing at Suga's flirty remarks.

"I hate always being a third wheel." Asahi said making Suga and Daichi fall into laughter.

The bell rang ending lunch. All 4 boys sat up to leave and before Daichi could leave Suga grabbed his arms.

"Your gonna leave without giving me my daily kiss on the cheek?" Suga asked playfully. Daichi simply laughed before placing a kiss on his cheek like Sugawara requested. Sugawara giggled and said his byes.

"So y'all are dating?" Kubo asked staring at Sugawara who just nodded.

"Yea, I love him so much. He's perfect. I never wanna lose him, plus he's a gentleman. Honestly I could never see him being mean to anyone. He's amazing." Sugawara said as Kubo simply nodded listening to Suga.

"Anyways, do you need help still finding your way around?" Sugawara asked Kubo who just shook his head.

"No thanks I'm good now! I'll be leaving now. Bye." He said before he took off Suga waving goodbye and walking to his next class.

The day continued as normal as did practice. After practice was over and the boys were changing to go home Suga approached Daichi.

"Hey you wanna hang out after school today? I won't fall asleep this time!" Sugawara asked cheerfully as Daichi smiled.

"Unfortunately I can't, I've gotta go shopping. I'm sorry Suga." Daichi said before Suga shook his head.

"No it's fine! I understand. Anyways I should get going now, hope shopping goes well!" Sugawara cheered happily before leaving.

He made it home and chilled a bit before getting ready for bed. He looked over at his clock as it read 8:32.

"I've got time to text Daichi before I go to bed!" Suga said to himself before pulling out his phone.

Hey!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I'm boredddd!

Daichi🥺❤️
I wish I could come over and cuddle you!!

Me tooooo!! Anyways how did shopping go?

Daichi🥺❤️
Oh I'm still shopping, I'm almost done though!

Be careful please!! I don't want you to get hurt! It's pretty late..be safe!!

Daichi🥺❤️
I'll be alright don't worry about me! 😘

Mmmmmm fine!! You better be

Anywaysssss I wanted to know, do you think I could model? I've always wanted to 😇

Daichi🥺❤️
You'd be the best model ever 🥰

Daichi you pervert!!

A few minutes went by and there was still no response to Suga's joke.
'He's probably at check out, he'll be fine..' Sugawara thought trying to calm himself.

After that about 10 minutes went by and Suga sighed nervously.
"He said he would be fine..you should believe him.." Sugawara said sitting on his bed. However he decided to try and call Daichi as he worried more and more.

However when he called instead of being answer it had seemed Daichi declined the call.

"Huh?" Sugawara asked a bit confused as to why Daichi hung up.

Why'd you hang up? Are you okay?? I'm worried!

He sent the message hoping for a response however he didn't get one. He sighed sadly and tried to smile.
"I believe you Daichi. You said you would be fine, I know your fine. Your probably busy. So I'll leave you be.." Sugawara said to himself calming down a bit.

Sugawara grabbed his phone and sent one last message before going to sleep.

Goodnight I love you. 💕

The next morning Suga woke up hoping for some sort of message from Daichi stating he was okay. However he woke up with no message.

Thinking back to his words last night Suga tried to stay calm and got ready for practice. He walked over to their meeting spot and he wasn't there like usual. He decided to wait for him but he got more nervous when it was almost time for practice.

"He's fine, maybe he's sick!" Sugawara said as he started running to Daichi's house to check on him. When he made it to his house he walked in to find Daichi's mom in the living room.

"Suga..? What are you doing? Hasn't practice already started??" His mom asked a bit confused.

"He's alright right? Sawamura is okay?" Sugawara asked as anxiety filled him.

"Yea he went to practice earlier he seemed a bit off but other then that he's just fine." the mother spoke.

Relief filled Suga but a moment after he got nervous.
"Huh? He didn't text me or anything this morning..and he wasn't at our meeting spot either.." Sugawara explained while Daichi's mom just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure sweetheart but you should get to practice! I can drive you!" His mom suggested as Suga shook his head. He said his goodbyes and left. He then ran back to the school hoping to find Daichi there. Luckily he did as everyone else was practicing.

"Hey Sugawara are you alright? Why are you late?" Coach Ukai asked as Suga caught his breath.

"I-It's nothing." Sugawara said giving him a smile not wanting to worry him.

Sugawara joined practice and calmed down after playing for a bit seeing Daichi fine.

"Okay guys! You may have a break now!" Takeda announced. After Suga got some water he walked over to Daichi.

"Hey ummm how come you never responded to my messages..? I was really worried.." Sugawara asked.

When Suga got no response he tilted his head a bit confused.

"..Daichi?" Sugawara asked again still getting no answer.

"Hey are you oka-" Sugawar started as he grabbed Daichi's hand before Daichi slapped it away.

"H-Huh?" Suga mumbled confused at his actions.

"Alright guys, lets get back to practice!" Coach Ukai stated.

"Hey Daichi can we talk after practic-" he said again before being shoved to the side by Daichi.

"M-Move!" Daichi said as he pushed him out his water bottle up and went to continue practice.

Sugawara stood shock for a moment before he was called to practice again.

'Why'd he push me away...?' Suga thought as he practiced.

Practice went on as Suga tried his best to keep calm. When practice finished he attempted to talk to Daichi again.

"D-Daichi? What's wrong..? You don't have to say it but I want you to know I care about you.." Sugawara spoke while Daichi stayed silent.

"Please talk to me.." Sugawara said Daichi still not saying a word.

Sugawara sighed in defeat.
"I-I love you. I hope you feel better soon.." Sugawara said sadly as he left for his class.

He sat down in his first class and sighed setting his head on his table.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine Kubo.." Sugawara said not lifting his head.

"You sure..? You don't look to good.." Kubo said worried about the other boy.

"I-It's nothing. I'm just worried about someone..I'm sure it'll be fine. He's strong. He won't let something dumb happen to him..I believe in him." Sugawara said reassuring himself a bit at the end.

Kubo smiled back and stood up.
"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You wanna come? Maybe you can wash your face!"
Kubo asked as Suga simply nodded.

"I'll just wait outside for you." Sugawara said wanting to get away from class a bit.

They went to the bathroom and Suga waited patiently outside.

"Hey you!" Someone shouted as they approached Suga, 2 other boys behind him.

"Oh hey!" Sugawara replied being his friendly self before being shoved by one of the guys.

"Don't act like we're friends! Who would wanna be friends with someone like you?" One of the guys said as the other 2 laughed while Suga looked straight at them with a glare.

"I'll have you know everyone on my team cares about me!" He said causing them to laugh while Suga looked a bit confused.

"I don't think your little boyfriend does!!" Another one said upsetting Suga a bit.

"T-That's not true! I know he l-loves me!! No matter what!" Sugawara said before one of they guys punched him. Pain filled him as he reached for his face afterwards pulling his hands away to find blood while the guys just laughed at him.

"Why are you stuttering? Cause you know it's not true? What a loser!" The guy who punched him said as they laughed. Then another guy took a picture of Suga and his bloody nose and laughed showing it to the other boys.

"No one loves you, and your boyfriend? He hates you!" A boy said before walking off the other 2 following behind.

As Suga held his nose still feeling the pain he let a few tears slip out as Kubo returned from the bathroom.

"Suga?!?! What happened why are you bleeding and crying?!?!" He asked concerned while Suga just forced a smile out.

"I-I'm fine! Just a random nosebleed heh. Oh and I was staring at nothing for too long and tears started to fall, that's all I promise!" Sugawara said not wanting to worry him although Kubo looked at him with a questioning look.

"Are you sure..that seems like too much blood to be a nosebleed.." he asked as blood still came out while Suga just nodded.

"I'm fine!" Suga lied while Kubo just slowly nodded his head. They returned to class after getting some tissues for Suga's nose and Suga let himself think for a bit.

'Those guys are just a bunch of liars! Daichi cares about me!! Right? No no of course he does, he loves me and I love him. As long as he's here with me, I-I'll be okay.' He thought as he pulled out his phone and sent a quick message.

Hey...just wanted to tell you that I love you no matter what..and your the same. Right?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

153K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
42.7K 1K 26
DaiSuga fluff/angst. ⚠️Trigger warning: Suicide, Self Harm, Foul and offensive language and sexual harassment⚠️ COVER IS FROM GOOGLE!!!! Hope you lik...
103K 2.5K 12
~I decided to rewrite this story~ (Completed) Kageyama and Hinata were always close but Kageyama gets distracted and lashes out hurting Hinata in the...
1.8K 30 14
TW: involves depression, self-harm, anxiety, PTSD, and other sensitive topics Daichi and Suga have been friends for some time now. They have fallen i...