Bubbly girl fell in love with...

MiloBeMyBaby tarafından

Chelsey is a very bubbly girl who ran away from her house. Chris on the other hand is the ultimate package of... Daha Fazla

A word on my story
Bubbly girl fell in love with a miserable hottie
Chapter.2 Some big night
Chapter.3 "Shit!" >Sneak peak<
Chapter 3. Shit
Chapter4. Huh?
Chapter.5 Random talk?
Chapter.6 First sign
Chapter.8 Too much
Chapter 9. Words
Chapter 10. Thee, thy, thou
Chapter. 11 It's funny how it hurts
Chapter 12: Cupid's reminder

Chapter.7 I wanna party!

263 11 9
MiloBeMyBaby tarafından

Ok so here's chap 7 . So please vote, comment, or fan maybe? Pleaseee...I know i put the story on hold but the circumstances made me to do that. First cause of my exams. Screw them and secondly because...

my grandmother died. R.I.P pleassseeee now don't dissapoint me and vote with your hearts open. And comment too.

much love

xxx

Winter was on its peak. Snow flakes were falling on our car. Now the car was looking like a bridal dress. Headlights making those little jewels on the gown.

Speaking about the bridal dress, I remember when my father-only when he was in a good mood- used to show me his wedding photographs and then telling how my mother spoiled her dress.
He said that while they were having their couple dance, my mother due to her nervousness stepped on my father and my father in a lil panic bumped into the waiter and the wine -BAM!- on my mother's gown.

Haha, those good old days.

I had never imagined I'd be sitting in Mercedes E Class with a person I just met 2-3 days ago. Those leather seats were ahhh perfect.

I didn't want to go back home, well Chris's home. There's nothing to do there. Let's see the to-do-list:

1- Lunch: Cooked.

2-Laundary: Done.

3-Fight: Not yet.

Now see, lunch was cooked, laundary was done, fight mm not picked yet so yeah going back will be like a whole day of doing nothing.

"Hey Chris, show me your world."

"I live in the same as you do."

"You think! I mean show all those places where you know, people like you go."

"Ahaan. So the time's 1:30. Hmm well we'll have lunch in a super 5-class restaurant. Wuhuu off we go!"

O my God! What has gotten into you Chris, I thought, with a gulp. I was having crappy thoughts in my mind.

What if he has multi-personality disorder?

No waayyyy.

"Why so happy? Ju-ust as-sking." Why was I stammering by the way?

"Chelsey, I'm not always like that. Hmm if you want me to be like that, no prob-"

"Never Chris."

"Chill. Not today."

He's not always like that? O God please let me be the reason why he has started to be happy like all the time.

Chris made me promise that the moment we enter that restaurant, I'm not suppose to do anything stupid, or be me. It was a little difficult but well for Chris, I can manage. I looked down upon my clothes and I was like, they are going to let me in? With a person like Chris, hell yeah! Chelsey, all the girls there are going to be so jealous. O yeah, I got the shot this time.

Talking about jealousy and girls, it reminded me of my high school. Damn! Just because I was popular and friends with the most handsome guy in the school, the girls from the whole school hated me. Except for my bestie, Stella.

Stella, ahh I miss her badly. But why wasn't she giving me any calls?

Or what about Lucas(the most handsome guy I was talking about)? He was my best friend too. We were glued together since ever. FYI we both called each other as brother and sister.

I voiced my thoughts to Chris.

"Did you check your phone?"

"It's not on silent. So yeah, whenever I'd get call I'll hear."

"Still, check it."

I checked my phone and............................................

What the hell man? It was switched off. Like seriously? The battery was low, maybe. I switched it on.

Yep, waiting.

Still, waiting.

Ahaaa!

"The battery wasn't low. Now fingers crossed. Hmm 20 missed calls. 17 voice messages were left.100 text messages. The fuck!

Missed calls;Stella, Lucas,Stella ,Lucas.

No mom or dad.

I listened to all those voice messages.

"Chelsey where the hell are you? Please call me back bitch."

"Sis what's up? Tell me where you are. Me and Stella won't tell anyone. We promise."

"Bitch call us back!"

"Bitch leave a message."

"What's with your friends and bitch?" Chris asked.

"It's my nickname. Stella's slut and Lucas mmm we never thought about it. Now tell me should I tell them?"

"After we have lunch cause we're here."

I was missing them badly. Their voices touched my heart. I couldn't stop. I started crying.

Chris looked at me with astonishment. His face expressions were like what happened? 

"Chelsey? Hey girl, what happened? Did I say something wrong? Hey speak up girl."

But I didn't stop. I hugged him and bursted into more tears. I wanted him to take me back. I wanted to go back to ---to Lucas and Stella.

He was brushing his fingers through my hair telling me to stop and everything's going to be alright. He hugged me more tightly. And then he kissed my forehead.

I stopped crying. But sobbing...it was out of my control.

"We can go back huh?"

I nodded.

Now that I think, what did I do? Man, I was about to eat lunch in a lush restaurant.

We got back.

"If you want them to come here, don't hesitate. Give them a call. If that makes you feel any better."

"Hmm."

I called them. For a second, I thought giving them a call would mean to tell them where I am. And if they'll come here I would have to go back with them.

And that's not happening. Not now atleast.

The number you have dialed is powered off. Please leave a message after the tone.

I ended the call. Luke's cell was off so I had to dial Stella's. I called it. Chris looked at me with a hopeful smile. 

God that killer smile.

She picked up at last. Damn! What would I say now?

She spoke first, "Helloooo are you really Chelsey? I mean like REALLY! If you're listening to me then listen up-"

"-I want to say something."

"What?"

Her tone was apparently cold. But I could feel the intense care in her voice. I wanted to ask her so many questions. I wanted to tell her everything that happened in these 4 5 days. A hug. Some tears. But I felt she was far far away from me. I could feel the distance. It shouldn't have come. We were...best friends?

But Chris made this distance longer. I wanted to be back in my old life. Sometimes dreams and wishes really come true. Be careful what you wish for.

Why Chris the reason I can't go on with my old life? Am I really falling for him? Eww no! He's hot, okay. He's rich. Fine. But hah I cannot  fall for him.
Call me crazy but I can't combine my thoughts.

This sucks hard!

I needed some privacy. I got up and entered the big, lush green garden. There were two chairs and a bench. I sat on the nut-colored bench with a pretty view in front.

Bunch of pink, purple, blue and yellow flowers. All standing together with pride in their stems. Their green leaves looked like they held each other hands.

Chris didn't follow me. So even if I cried it wouldn't matter.

"I miss you guys.Can you meet me somewhere?"

"Where the hell are you now? Huh?"

"I'll text you the details. We'll talk about it later. But now...please let me tell you-"

"I WANT THE DETAILS NOW! I WANT TO MEET YOU NOW!

She yelled. I didn't recognise the feel in it. Cold or what? Didn't know. But it left me with one choice...to tell her.

I told her where to meet. And also to bring Luke. She didn't even say goodbye and just ended the call.

I never had this feeling. I mean like "heart-broken" type of. Not even when my first boyfriend ditched me. Come on Chels. Cheer up!

Chris came around. He looked at me with some sort of undefined expressions. They were too complicated to be interpreted.

"So are they comin' here?"

"No, I'm going."

"Mmm like forever?"

I gave a faint smile, " Not that easy. Gonna meet them somewhere else...near."

"Want me to drop you?"

"Nah thanks. I'll be fine." I again smiled, faintly. I waved him good bye and then went to the required place.

 * * * * * * * *

"You're Chris. The famous Chris? The one she's been yelling about!?"

"Stella! Stop it! Chris let her bark. I never said a word about you."

"Bro, you're on her," Luke pointed towards me,"top list. And bro that's fucking awesome!"

Chris stood there dumbstruck.

Actually... let me take you a few moments back!

*************

You know the feeling you get when you've said to someone that you're going to tell him/her something but really don't know what to say?

Exactly, I had that feeling when I saw Stella and Liuke enetering the cafe. I was putting pressure on my mind to think of something. SOMETHING. Because literally I didn't know a single word to tell them.

They scanned the room and by finding me, approached the table. I felt like a kid who when brought to school acts infront of principal.

Or like a loner who tries to hide from bullies. I was never a loner. Why would I feel like one then? Oh Chels, your thoughts are going nowhere!

"H-hey L-luke? A-aand Stella?" I tried waving them.

Luke, to my surprise ran towards me and hugged me. I was longing for this friendly hug. That contained lots of love for me. His scent that always felt so protected. His hair that when they touched my skin I flew in the air. My best friend-Luke <3

When we finally departed, he said, "Babe where have you been? You know what? This bitch,Stella, is so fucking crazy! I don't know why this dumbass has been angry at ya?"

Stella put in, "Because," a little pause, "we're her best friends and she ran away without telling us. Don't you find it strange. Ok not strange. HARSH!!"

"No Stella that's not the case. I-I-i planned to tell you but it all happened so quickyly, I mean I ran away in a rush, unplanned. That's why didn't tell you. And after that I never knew when my cell got switched off. So guys, I'm sorry like hell. But I really missed you both. Luke give me a hug again. But this time, let it be a trio hug. Come on up Stells."

We all smiled and then hugged so tight. Stella kissed my cheek so did Luke. I implied this action on them.

Then I started telling them about the first night with Chris and till now. From the exaggerated description that I gave them about Chris, they found out I was developing a crush on him. Then we drove to Chris's and the moment he opened his door...

"You're Chris. The famous Chris? The one she's been yelling about!?"

"Stella! Stop it! Chris let her bark. I never said a word about you."

"Bro, you're on her," Luke pointed towards me,"top list. And bro that's fucking awesome!"

Chris stood there dumbstruck.

"Ah Chris, never mind. My friends are like me. Or worse.Can we come in?"

Finally Chris made a moment and allowed us to come in.

"Can I make you guys coffee?Oh yeah I have some cheese cake too. Wanna dig in?"

I offered the house owner and the guests. They all nodded and then I went to the kitchen.

Chris's P.O.V

From the expressions that they all had on their faces, I realized that Chelsey is not going.

Phew.

Maybe I was too happy at this info that I started speaking aloud, "Thank God she ain't going."

They both grinned and then said, "Bro, we know the feeling."

"The hell? Sorry, just been a lil upset."

"Just as we said, we know the feeling so chillax!"

In the meanwhile, Chelsey returned with coffee and cuddly snacks. She handed me a cup, "Luke how are my parents.I mean are they like really pissed?"

"Mmm," he and Stella exchanged looks, "they are not talking to us either which means-"

"-which means they won't allow me to enter that house ever again. Fuck!" And she ran upstairs probably with her tears falling down.

Luke and Stella ran after her. I, too, didn't wait.

She was on the terrace. On hearing our steps, she said, "Guys please don't come. Let me stay alone for some minutes. I'll join you in moments. Please."

"First you called us here and now this-" Luke said a lil angrily. But I stopped him, "She's already upset. Go. I'll be right back. Can I come Chelsey?"

"You don't have to ask!"

"Woah, okay come and join us "loners" later", Stella said.

I sat beside her.

"Worried?"

"Hell yeah."

"You make me upset."

"Why?"

"I can't see you crying."

She looked at me. I extended my hand and wiped away her tears.

"You can;t see me crying? But you don't even know me. How can you develop such feeling just now?"

"Because," And I couldn't resist. That was the moment. I moved closer to her. Just inches away. Then the time stopped. I pressed my lips against her. Her moist over joying.I put my hands around her face. I pressed my lips harder.

Then she opened her mouth. Allowing me to make this kiss a french kiss. I put my tongue inside her mouth, joining with hers. After some seconds, when our lips departed, I completed my sentence, " Because I care about you. I don't know what to say but Chelsey, don;t fall for me. Go away. I'm not the perfect guy for you. I've been with girls enough to know and read their expressions. I read yours too. You are developing something for me. Please don't. One day or other you have to go from here. And I can't see you getting upset and sad just because of this dumbass. This jerk does not deserve you. Go home, your parents will surely forgive you. Parents are like that, I know. Go. Now. With your friends."

She didn't answered and we kissed again. This time the feel in it was more intense. As if we both were taking out our agression, depression anger in it. When we finally stopped, I calculated we kissed for total 5 times. But we both were now satisfied now. Happy. Good as new.

                                         ........................................................................................................

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

271K 5.1K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...
10.1K 422 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
656K 15.2K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...
304K 4.9K 48
The typical love story. Bad Boy meets good girl, They fall in love. Blah Blah Blah... Boring and used so many times! But what if the popular Rich Gir...