The New Girl (Bakugou X Reade...

De _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly cl... Mais

IMPORTANT INFO!!!!
New School, New Life
Adjusting
So far things have gone so bad
Fighter
Where am I?
Proving Myself...Again
Just Another School Day
Recovery
Nightmares are the worst
Training with a hot head
Gather round kid's its Story Time!
It hurt the day you fell from heaven... because you landed on my back
Surviving The Sports Festival
Running for our lives... literally
I don't care
The competition gets heated
Love is never easy...
I won...
July 4th Special
Kidnapped
My Katsuki
Shabina
Mr. and Mrs. Katsuki
Sometimes silence is the only answer we need.
Internships
I'm keeping it...
Don't leave me...
The baby is coming...
Drabble 1
I WAS RIGHT!!!
A/n

Sleeping and dodging knives

8.5K 226 494
De _Starry_Eyed_Girly_

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Katsuki's POV

  "No...dad...my fault...weak..." I open my eyes and look over at y/n.

    "What did you say idiot?" I ask and she just turns over.

     Guess she's just having a dream

   I shake my head and close my eyes to go back to sleep when I hear y/n whimper, shocked I stare at her.

   "I'm sorry.." she mumbles and I watch as tears leak from behind her closed eyes.

  I get up, lean over, and shake her shoulders lightly.

   "Hey, y/n, wake up. It's just a nightmare, wake up." I shake her but she doesn't show any sign of waking up.

     "Murderer..." She whispers and I watch horrified as small metal objects around the room start to morph into small knives and shoot towards y/n and me.

     Her quirk got activated in her sleep!?! What the hell!?!

    I scoop up y/n bridal style and move me and her out of the way of the flying knives.

     Carefully, I lay her in the chair and shake her a little harder.

     "Y/N!! Wake up dumbass before you kill us both!!!" I shout and breathe a sigh of relief when she blinks and opens her eyes.

   "B-Bakugo?" She asks confused and I nod.

     "Yeah it's me idiot, who'd you expect the tooth fairy?" I ask and she shakes her head and looks at me.

     "Why am I in a chair?" She asks and I just turn and point at the bed which now had small knives sticking out of it.

     "D-did I do that?" She asks and I shake my head.

     "I heard you mumble in your sleep then things started morphing into knives around the room, your quirk got activated." I say and she bites her lip.

       "I'm so sorry... You could've been really injured.." she whispers and clutches her hospital like gown in her hands as she looks down into her lap and starts crying again.

    "Hey, it's not your fault, you are just an extra after all." I say chuckling and she just folds her hands in her lap.

     "If you're saying I'm weak, you're right. I barely can control new quirks I copy and I still can't analyze more than three people at a time before it causes damage..." She says.

    "That's not-" I start but she cuts me off.

    "It's fine really, I won't ignore the truth... This just means I'll have to fight to control my nightmares..." She whispers the end.

    "You were having a nightmare?" I ask and she just looks away.

    "What was it about?" I ask quietly, turning her face to look at me.

     "N-nothing..." She mumbles.

   "Y/n... It's only me, who am I gonna tell? Those idiot's in our class?" I say scoffing.

    "No, but you might tell Dad..." She says still avoiding my eyes.

     "Tired eyes? Not likely." I chuckle and she looks at me fully, her e/c eye's bright in the moonlight filtering through the window.

      She sighs.

  "We were back in the training center.... The villian's surrounded all of us as a class, thirteen got burned badly and the Nomu grabbed dad. I ran towards him, after realizing I couldn't use my quirk, to stop the hand guy from touching him..." She trails off, hesitate to tell me the next part.

     "Y-you pushed me away and he touched you instead..." She mumbles and I look at her, shocked at the idea of me in her dreams.

       "While you were... disintegrating you told me it was my fault you were dying... Then the whole class started to melt and screaming for me to help and that I caused all of it because I was so weak..." She says and grips her hands tighter.

     "Then I turned around the hand guy reached for me...then I woke up." She says staring out the window while I collect my thoughts.

     I raise my hand and flick her forehead.

      "Hey! What was that for you asshole?!" She say rubbing the spot.

      "Tsk, well I guess we'll have to fix that then." I say leaning against the wall in front of her.

     "Fix it? How?" She asks looking up at me.

      "Well, since everyone else in the class is an extra and I'm one of the best you'll train with me tomorrow." I say.

       "B-but the rest of the class asked me to train with them!! I told them I'd rotate around with each of them all week!" She says.

      I nod, "Good idea, then we can test multiple quirks but tomorrow you start with me." I say firmly, at first she looks at me with a small flare of fire in her eyes, then she just sighs and nods.

     "Alright see if you can unstab the bed and get some sleep, I'm not going to go easy on you." I say and we spend a few minutes putting everything back to normal.

      She curls up under the blanket and almost instantly falls asleep.

       Her last words quiet and almost inadudiable but I catch them.

     "Thanks Suki." I chuckle.

      "No problem shorty." I say and her a faint laugh before her breathing slows and she falls into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Y/N's POV

    I blink awake and see Bakugo asleep in the chair next to me.

   I watch his face as he sleeps (def not in a creepy way at all lol) and smile at how relaxed he looks.

  I let my thoughts wander to the night before and shake my head in bewilderment at the difference of the boy who yelled at me the first day and the softer boy from last night.

     "Oi, what are you smiling at so stupidly shorty?" I blink and see Bakugo's crimson eyes staring at me and his signature smirk.

     Blushing I look away, "Definitely not at you porcupine." I mumble.

    He tenses, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME EXTRA?!?" He screams.

    "Nothing." Well the quiet was fun while it lasted I guess.

    I get up and head to the small bathroom with my bag and change into my school uniform, frowning at how short the skirt is.

    "Hey! Shorty hurry up! Homeroom starts in like twenty minutes." I open the door and grab my backpack.

      "Tch, took you long enough idiot." He says and we head out and towards class 1-A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip* (Brought to you by sleep deprivation)

     Y/N's POV

We make it to class 1-A and open the door to complete chaos.

   My dad's passed out in his chair so that's pretty much a sign that it's a free period.

    "The longer you hide behind me the longer you prolong them seeing you idiot." Bakugo says and steps from in front of me.

    The boys see me first and all of them rush and tackle me.

    "Yay!! You're back y/n we were just fighting over who gets to take you on a date first!" Kirishima exclaims.

     "Yeah, I won." Kaminari says.

   "No you didn't idiot!! I did!" I hear Kirishima claim.

     "Boobs..." I glance down to see a purple headed thing with his face nuzzled in my chest.

      I blush and literally blow him off of me with a gust of a wind quirk.

      "Hey you extras!!! None of you are taking her out I already am!!!" I hear Bakugo shout pulling them off me.

     Wait... Did they say they were fighting over who gets to take me out?!? More importantly did Katsuki's just claim he was taking me on a D-Date!?!

     Finally everyone's been pulled off me, Bakugo starts to reach his hand down to help me up when his eyes go wide and his face goes scarlet.

     He let's out a choked sound and I look down at my clothes.

     I blush furiously.

   My skirt isn't exposing everything but you can see a good part of my upper thighs and my jacket has gotten unbuttoned and the front of my shirt is pulled down exposing half of my black lace bra.

     "Bakubro what's up with you? Why haven't you helped up y/n-" I hear Kirishima let out a similar sound to Bakugo's.

      I'm frozen in place when I hear the purple pervert speak.

    "So much skinnnn... Boobs..." He's practically standing in a puddle of his own drool like the rest of the boys.

    At his words Katsuki jumps into action by throwing his jacket over me and punching the grape's lights out.

   I fix my skirt and sit up, using his jacket to cover myself.

    "Alright extras stop staring damnit!!" I hear Katsuki starts yelling and the boys all rush into the room.

     "Tch, idiot!! They saw pretty much everything!!! How could you be so stupid?" He says and I just stare into space dazed at what just happened.

       "Y/n? His voice softens and I see his warm crimson eyes come into view.

      "I.. I'm fine." I choke out and he just lifts his hand and flicks my forehead.

       "Idiot..." He mumbles.

    "GOD DAMNIT!!! THAT IS REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF YOU ASSHOLE!!" I shout rubbing my sore forehead.

     "I currently don't give two shits, now fix your damn clothes and give me my jacket back shorty." He says rolling his eyes.

     I mutter and fix myself throwing the jacket in his face and heading towards class when Im jerked back.

     "What was that for you baka?!" The vein in his forehead pops out.

    "Tch! You're not going in there unless you hold my god damn hand you idiot! And don't call me baka!" He says and intertwines his hand with mine, all but dragging me into the class to stares and gasps

      We get to our seats and I jerk my hand from his grasp.

    I shoot him a thought, opening a sort of private chat room between us telepathically.

     "What the hell was that all about porcupine?"

     "DONT CALL ME PORCUPINE BITCH!" His thoughts loud enough to make me wince.

       "These idiot's would've tackled you again I hadn't helped you out! Plus, now they know to stay away from stuff that's mine."

       "I'm not your's or anyone else's you dick."

       "On contrary, see me and you are going out on a date later and I don't want these extras getting the idea they can take what I want."

        "I thought you were joking when you said we were going on a..." The term so forgien to me I can't really say it without blushing, "D-Date..."

       "Nope, so figure out what you want to do after school extra, cause you've been blessed with my company after school."

        "Ha! You make it sound like a good thing."

     "EH?!? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WHORE?!"

       "Nothing cool your total hot head."

    "Whatever, still doesn't change the fact that we're going out after school."

     "Maybe if you asked me properly I'd be a bit more inclined to agree."

    "... Fine, Ms. extra would you be so not stupid as to ignore this gift of having time to hang out with my great self on a date?"

     ".... I seriously thought there could be no way you'd word it to sound egotistical but proved me wrong." I sigh and roll my eyes.

      "Fine, I'll go on your stupid date, only because I hate being tackled by boys."

      "Tch, whatever, meet me outside at the gate after school, if you're late I'm not waiting up."

     "Yeah, yeah whatever you say snappy."

      "I TOLD YOU THE NAME YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO CALL ME BY WAS BAKUGO YOU EXTRA!!!"

     I sigh and cut us off telepathically, trying to ignore the small feelings of happiness at going out with this hot headed porcupine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.5K 766 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
40.1K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
94 1 8
It all starts when a White female Dragon ends up in the world of heroes, but what happens if this world turns her 15 (in human years) again and decid...
141K 2.9K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...