Your Guardian Angel | Jenlisa

De This_is_pink

"Do you, lalisa manoban, will promise to jennie kim that you'll be her guardian angel forever?" I smile and n... Mais

introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: I
chapter 2: fulfilled
Chapter 3: All
Chapter 4: my
Chapter 5: promise
Chapter 6 : to
Chapter 7: you,
Chapter 8 : My
Chapter 9: Love.
Chapter 10: And
Chapter 11: now
Chapter 12: it's
Chapter 13: Time
Chapter 14: to
Chapter 15: let
Chapter 16 : you
Chapter 17: go.
Chapter 18: Let's
Chapter 20: in
Chapter 21: our
Chapter 22: second
Chapter 23: lifetime,
Chapter 24: Jennie.
Chapter 25: Please

Chapter 19: meet

636 28 10
De This_is_pink

"Please tell me you'll stay."

L I S A

"Are you in love with jennie?"

I froze in my spot.

"Are you, lisa?" he added to his question.

My shoulder fell, my heart wouldn't calm down as i stared at him.

he already knows, kai oppa already knows what i feel for her.

"From the very beginning, i know you love her." He blurted out.

"And i'm grateful, because you're the reason why jennie is my girlfriend right now."

he bit his lip as he slowly walked towards me, he stopped in front of me and he grab both of my hands.

"You're the one who pursue me to jennie, did you know i was still hesitant to do that before? You love her, but here you are pushing me. I told you that i wanted to give up but you stopped me and you want me to continue it."

"Do you know why i have the courage to court jennie again? You said you'd be happy if jennie and i will ended up together."

he looked down, "I don't know why you're pushing me to the person you love so much, I thought if i will be her boyfriend, you'd be happy. But it's been two years, lisa. and i feel like dying knowing you're hurting everyday. "

"But i didn't do anything. i love jennie, but i also love you. i treat you like my sister lisa, and i don't want to hurt you."

My chest tightened when he said those words, and i knew i'm hurting him.

That's why i can't be mad at kai just because he is jennie's lover, he's a good guy.

he has a good heart, and he treats me like i'm truly his sister.

He protects me, and he makes me feel that he also loves me and that he is always here for me.

I can't accept this, i know he will make a decision that i know that will ruin my plans and hurt both of us.

I won't let that happen, i'm just starting to move on to jennie, and i don't want anything to change between us.

He slowly lifted his face to look at me and my heart clench when i saw him staring at me with glistening eyes.

"Are you in love with jennie?" He ask.

He slowly smiled sadly at me, "because if you do, i can give her up for you. I'll break up with her if that's the only way you can be happy again."

"Just be honest with me, lisa."

What's the point of lying right?

He wants me to be honest, and what my heart wants to say right now, this is the right time to tell him that.

I took a deep breath before i nodded weakly, "i do, i'm inlove with jennie."

"God knows how much i love her, that i can do everything for her just to see that she's happy."

I looked down to look at his both hands that is holding my hand.

"And i would be lying if i said i didn't love her anymore."

"I still do, oppa. My heart is still aching for her, but she loves you."

I slowly removed my hand from his grip, i cupped both of his cheeks and I smiled at him.

"I love her, but we're not for each other. Even though i want her to be with me for the rest of my life, i can't because she needs you more than she needs me in her life."

I saw a glimpse on his eyes, he shook his head and he held both of my hands that is resting on his cheek.

"Lisa, i don't want you to regret this decision. I want you to be happy, and I know you'll give jennie more happiness and what she deserves." He says.

He starts to tear up, "you deserve her, lisa. I know that if i didn't come to her life, she would choose you."

"Kai oppa," I softly uttered.

"Did you regret having jennie in your life?"

He shakes his head, i smile and i try to calm myself down.

"In that case, just keep loving jennie. Until then, and for the rest of your life please keep loving her. I'll be happy if you do that for me."

I slowly rubbed his cheek, "Do you know why i pushed you so hard on jennie? I know you love her and you deserve her in your life."

My lips quiver while looking at him, I sigh in a shaky breath as i try to force myself not to cry.

"I know when i'm out of her life, when i need to leave, you'll continue what i'm doing for her."

I slowly removed my hand from his face and i slowly lifted my head to look at the moon.

"just a week and a month, kai."

I stared at the moon while brimming with tears, i softly smile. "I'll just finish what i promised her that i haven't fulfilled yet, and then I'll let her go."

"And I'll never go back again."

I startled as he held my wrist tightly, i look at him and my lips tremble when I saw him weeping while looking at me angrily.

"What are you talking about? You want me to love jennie and the exchange is losing you in my life? In our life?! Wae?!" He yell.

He sob hardly, "you know what i went through when my sister died. and if i lost you in my life, don't you think i would be hurt?" he ask in a cracked tone.

The tears i'm holding back, started to fall down on my face.

I know someday, you will also understand why I have to leave.

You will also understand, not today but someday.

Mianhae, oppa.

I took a deep breath before speaking, "I have to."

"Because even though i didn't want to leave, i'm destined for this, kai."

"This is my fate."

I held his hand that is on my wrist, "so take care of her for me."

"I promise myself, as well as my loved ones that someday, i have to set her free, even when i never have her from the start."

i sob.

"It's so painful, it hurts to realize that no matter what happens, even if i want to be the right person for her, i can't."

"I'll never be the right person for her even if i love her so deeply."

i slowly remover his grip on my wrist and i kneel down, i cover my face with both of my hand as i cried harder.

"It hurts to give so much love to her only to find out that in the end, i have to set her free."

I sucked in breath, i childishly wipe my tears and raised my head to look at him.

I smile painfully. "So please, love her for me."

He quickly kneel down in the front of me and he wiped my tears that were constantly dripping down my face, he lunged forward to embrace me and i placed my head on his shoulder.

"Lisa, please don't do this to me." he said as he cried.

I weakly hugged him back, "no matter what happen, don't leave her now that you know i love her more than a friend."

"Please stay by her side, oppa. Please make her happy for me."

"is there nothing i can do to change your mind?"

I pulled away from the hug and stopped crying, I wipe his tears and I smiled at him.

"This is my decision, oppa." I said with a faint voice.

"Please don't give her up for me, she loves you." I uttered, voice filled with emotion.

he smiled and nodded, "for you, i will do this."

I smiled at what he said, he stood up and offered his hand for me, I gladly accepted it and i stood up.

"Oppa, please don't tell jennie." I plead.

He chukles and he ruffled my hair, "ne, i won't. Go back in there and i'm sure they're looking for you." He says.

I blink my eyes while staring at him, "how about you? Will you stay here?"

he nodded and smiled. "Yes, I'm going to look at the moon first and I'll be back, i don't want them to see us talking in the middle of the forest."

I nodded, "i'll go now oppa."

"Be careful."

I wave my hand at him before i turn around and walk away to return to the tent.

I sigh, i hope when they find out the reason why i have to leave,

I hope they'll be fine because i don't want to see them hurting and sad.

Because all i wanted before i left was to see them happy.

K A I

as she walked away, I slowly lifted my head to look at the moon.

my lips quiver as my tears fall down on my face again.

i clech both of my hands and i sob, "forgive me for what i will do, lisa."

"If that's you'll think of me when i do this, i don't care. as long as i know you're not leaving us."

I slowly close my eyes, "I'll do this for you, if the exchange is losing jennie in my life and she gets mad at me,"

"It's okay, just don't go."

my hand trembled when i took my cellphone in my pocket.

i opened my eyes and i opened my phone, i searched for someone's contact number and i diall it.

I put my cellphone close to my ear and looked at the moon as i continued to cry.

when she answered my call, i started to speak.

"I need your help, can we meet up after our camping?"

"are you crying? What happened kai?" She ask, her voice filled with worriedness.

i shut my eyes tightly, "I'll just tell you when we go to school tomorrow. Let's meet at the library."

"All right, but why?"

"It's about with lisa and jennie, i want you to help me. i have a plan, and this is for the both of them."

"alright, I'll help you, and for lisa because she's my friend."

I smile. "thank you for being here."

"You know that i'll do anything for you, kai."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." I said.

"goodbye krystal."

mianhae, jennie.

Mianhae, lisa.

L I S A

I entered our tent and i smiled when I saw her sitting there waiting for me.

She look up to meet my eyes, when our eyes met we both smile to each other.

"Hey, why are you awake?" I softly ask and i sit in front of her.

"I'm actually waiting for you, i can't sleep without you by my side." She shyly said.

I smiled at what she said, "I thought you were waiting for kai oppa." i bluntly said.

She frown, "no, I'm waiting for you. We don't cuddle yesterday and i feel like my day is not complete when I don't feel your warmth." She confessed and she pouted.

My cheeks turn into crimson red, I giggle nervously and i cleared my throat.

"Okay, we're going to sleep because you're not making any sense." I said.

She glared at me but she opened both of her arms, i giggle and we both lay in our sleeping bed.

She wrapped her arms around me as tight as she could, i sigh in content and i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"jennie." i uttered.

"Yes my angel?" I tilted my head slightly to get a better view of her.

I smile while admiring her side profile, she really looks like a baby.

"Can you promise me something?"

She glance at me and smiles, "what is that?"

laying my head on her chest, she pulled our bodies together. I sighed sleepily and tilted my head closer to her ear.

"No matter what happened," I held her cheek and gently stroke it with my thumb.

"Please tell me you'll stay." I whispered.

when she pressed her lips on my forehead, i closed my eyes.

"Even if the world is against us," she lay my head back down on her chest.

"I will always choose to stay with you, my angel."

She mumbled and we both fell quickly into a peaceful sleep with a smile on our face.

----------

"Jagiya."

I feel the sudden presence of warm body sneakily slipped under the blanket laying on top of me.

"Jagiya~"

I slowly took a peep with my right eye and i looked down to see ji eun on top of my body.

"Sunbae," I uttered.

She rested her chin on my chest and smiled at me, "good morning, jagi." She greeted me.

a smile crept into my face, "good morning, ji ​​eun."

It was early in the morning but the smile on her face was the first thing I saw.

they're right, every time you wake up and the first thing you see is the person smiling at you, you will have a great day.

she cupped both of my cheeks, "sorry to interupt your sleep but you need to wake up because we have to leave this forest."

i sigh, it's our last day of camping today and we have to go home.

i was about to look around to find jennie when ji eun suddenly spoke.

"jennie is with them, she's helping them fixing our belongings so now fix yourself and I'll just wait for you outside." She says.

"i still want to sleep ji eun." i mumbled as i stared at her with half lidded eyes.

she glare at me and i just pouted at her, her face softened and she squeezed my cheek. "jagi, you need to wake up. i already fix your clothes and put them on your bag so please get dressed."

jieun was about to jump off from on top of me but my soft grip encircled her wrist preventing her to do so.

"Don't leave, ji eun ah. Stay with me." I childishly said as i pulled her closer to me.

She ended up laying on top of me, her head tucked under my chin.

"What happened last night? You're suddenly clingy to me." she mumbled under her breath.

I giggle, "is there always a reason for me to be like this to you?"

"I'm just grateful sunbae, you deserve this warm hug."I said as i wrap my arms around her.

I heard her chukled, she tilt her head to look at me and i stare at her in awe when i saw her smiling cutely at me.

"Jinja?"

She smiled widely and giggle adorably.

She is so adorable.

i cupped both of her cheeks and giggle, "ne, and thank you for everything jieun ah."

i softly said and i gave her a warm smile.

She didn't know that because of her, I had the courage to say what my heart wanted to say to kai oppa.

because of her, I knew it would be easy for me to set jennie free.

Now is not the right time to release jennie.

because as long as i have not kept my promises to her, I will never let hef go.

I want to be sure that she will be happy when i am gone in her life.

and jieun, she's one of those people that i will never forget.

and i will protect until the end.

she smiled at me, and i smiled widely when she pecked the top of my nose.

"just for you, doll. You know that i'll do everything for you." She muttered, her voice filled with emotion.

I slowly closed my eyes and smile, "let's stay like this for a moment."

She lay her head back under my chin and she wrap her arms around me.

"Be thankful that i let you do this because i love you." I heard her mumble.

I covered our whole figures with the blanket and i chukles. "That's why i'm thankful jieun-ah."

She snorted, "just sleep, jagi."

----------

We just arrived in the parking lot, and after we sleep i immediately get dressed and we walked towards here.

Jieun helped me to put my bag on the trunk. After we put our bags in the trunk, we got on the bus and we walked to the middle seat and sat there.

Jennie wasn't in the bus and while we're waiting for them, my phone rang.

Ji eun looked at me and i immediately took my cellphone out of my pocket, i looked at who called me and i stiffened when i saw jungkook's name.

The members started entering the the bus and began to fill the empty seats.

I answered the call as ji eun rested her head on my shoulder.

"Jungkook." I uttered.

I don't know why he called me, is what he's going to say is important?

"Come home next week, i have something important to tell you." He said that makes my heart beats frantically.

I gulp. "Why, kookie?"

I heard him chukles. "I'll tell you when you come home, besides i'm going to throw a party lisa. You can invite your friends to come here, no problem with me." He said.

"I just came back from seoul, besides i want to meet your friends too, including Taehyung because I miss him." He shyly added.

I laughed at what he said, "okay, i will."

My eyes were searching for a certain brunette and I smiled when my eyes landed on jennie who quickly entered the bus with the others.

She walks towards my seat while smiling, "who are you talking to?" She mouthed.

"Jungkook." I said.

She nodded and she glance at ji eun before she looks at me, "we're sitting there okay? I'll just talk to you later."

I nodded and when i saw kai oppa, we smiled at each other and he sat next to jennie.

"You called me?" He asked.

I cleared my throat and chukles, "no, jennie just asked who i was talking to on the phone."

"Is that so, uhm lisa."

I hummed, waiting for him to continue what he's going to say.

"I hope you that when you come home, please don't avoid us."

I sigh and i look outside the window, "i won't, i promise kookie."

"He's with me, lisa."

I gulp, "he's still pursuing you to come with us to the united states."

"He's with you?" I ask.

I heard him sigh. "Yes, I'm with my brother."

He wants me to go with them, I know no matter what happen, i can't avoid this situation.

Aish that man, he's so stubborn.

"Kookie, next week when i come home. I'll talk to him so don't worry." I reassured him.

"You know we only want is the best for you, why can't you just say yes?" He asked.

"I'm tired, jungkook." I mumbled as I shut my eyes tightly.

"you know that."

"but you know when you say no, you need to stop going to school lisa." He reminds me.

I nod, "I know, jungkook." I mumbled.

"Just tell Doctor Jin that i will talk to him, and i promise i will not avoid our conversation again."

He sigh, "okay, take care. I'll see you next week."

"Bye, kookie." I said and ended the call.

"you alright?" ji eun asked me.

i slowly opened my eyes, i look at her and her gaze is fix on mine.

i gave her a weak smile, "don't mind me, I'm fine."

she nodded and she closed her eyes again.

I sigh and look outside the window.

I wonder how important doctor jin has to say to me.

I've been avoiding going to the united states for a few years since i was a kid.

all of them, including jisoo unnie, chaeyoung, taehyung, my parents and doctor jin wanted me to go to the states because they told me it's the best for me.

this is one of the reasons why i have to leave, but this is not the deep reason.

this is just one of those reason.

And when i go home to my parents house, I'll tell them that i don't need to go to the states because i want to stay here in Seoul.

I want to spend the rest of my month with them and my loved ones.

and if i go with jungkook in the states, i know i'll just waste my time there.

I'm not leaving unless i'm sure jennie will be fine.

I don't want to leave seoul without fulfilling my promises to her.

so in a month's time, i will do my best to fulfill my promises to her.

I still want to be with her.

---------

reminder: if you are going to read this, you should play the songs I put in each chapter while reading.

-please vote!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

686K 14.3K 92
(Completed) My heart is in Seoul always and forever because you are there 💗 ~ Lalisa Manoban
1.8M 59.2K 73
I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright. I love you my Lisa. Now that you are w...
1.3K 17 23
"This heart, it won't stop loving you. it's yours" I closed my eyes and leaned more to hear it properly "Yeah. Still mine" They said that love makes...
16.8K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...