Âñôthér châñcë [ fanfiction ]

findmeatbtsot7 által

something's that are lost will never return back just like you "I lost you.......it's all my fault....." "uhh... Több

Îñtrôdúctîõñ
#1. Thè ñéws
#2. Thè fîrst mèét
#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl
#4. Thè úñsáîd lôvê
#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss
#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd
#8. Thê fîrst stép
#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé
#10 . Thè jôûrñéy öf Lôvê
#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys
#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè
#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást
#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé
#15. Thè dârk wôrld

#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg

25 2 0
findmeatbtsot7 által

So ... Days and months passed by the year end came near .... Graduation ceremony was nearing jimin and tae were busy in making music days went smoothly tae and y/n became close as normally as days passed by  everything was not going as good for long days ..

There love story was not going so  smoothly as they planned out ....

2 months of magical time skipped

As days passed by tae started to avoid and ignore y/n for no reasons .... She was totally confused don't know what to do ....

(Y/n's pov ..... Days passed by .... I felt him drifting away from me there is no reasons ... I am wondering what is going on with him .... He being like this to me alone is breaking me ... I felt our story ended before it has to start itself ... I am in my room now seeing at the teddy bear he bought me and crying like an Idiot every night hugging it ... Sitting all alone without knowing what's going on....

It's hurting me .... Because it feels like I am the one who loves you but not you .... It feels like you never wanted me tae .... Where are you ? It's hurting me tae ? .... You promised me you won't let anyone hurt me .. but you are hurting me with your silence ...

Did I make any mistake .... I don't knoe please tell me ...

"It is getting dawn and the sun is colliding in the sea and the colours mixes in the sea and I  am sitting here and wondering whether you won't ever look at me the way I look at you "

These quotes suddenly poped out from my diary and I broke into millions of pieces I can't take ... My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of my mom ..end of pov )

Y/m : sweetie ... It's getting late to school are you not going ?

Y/n : ya ... Mom I am going

Y/m : get ready soon ...

(Y/n 's pov .....
I can't even skip my school's because final exams are going on ... It's like hell each time I walk inside the classroom seeing him but not at me smiling at others but not with me ....
It feels like someone has aimed a sharp arrow at my heart and it is piercing slowly .... inside me ... With 1000 of thoughts I got ready and went to school.....end of pov )

Magical time skipped to school

With that she entered the class as usually she does ... I can't help but see at her ... But I have to avoid and ignore her because I can't hurt myself nor her  ..it's better I get hurt like this in my way ... She is coming towards me and I turn my head... I feel like hugging her my arms are longing for it my soul longs for it ... But no ... I said to myself and I went from that place ...

(Y/n's pov ...... Again he is acting like this ... Uhh I feel like I will be getting used to it .... But why my heart is paining .... I know he doesn't love me ..but why my heart longs for him ... His touch .. his smile .... His love ... Everything ... I am longing for him... I got lost inside him ... And I am searching for myself outside ... Haha it's funny about me .... Am i that worthless of not to even look also ... The doll eyes of his which I lose my whole self everytime is not looking at me anymore .... It's hurting ... But nothing can be done ... My eyes were all teary ... My thoughts were interrupted by nano ... End of pov )

Nano : hey , y/n what happened are you okay ?

Y/n : *wiped her tears *  ya I am fine let's go

With that everyone went to there respective places and started off there exams ....

Magical time skip

(Y/n's pov .... uhnnnn ... I can't anymore ... I can't take his ignorance .. no I can't anymore ... It's hurting and today is the end ... I want to speak to him and I am speaking to him after school that's it ..... End of pov )

So the time was skipped in flick of seconds .... And it was evening the school was over and as usually tae went to the bus stop soon because otherwise y/n too will come ... The  climate was like it's gonna rain heavily ....

With that the school was over and I walked fast to the bus stop ... The minute the bell rang and I was waiting for the bus with head looking at the floor and my ears plugged with my  headphones ...

(Y/n's pov ..... There he  standing ... My love ... My happiness ...if anyone has told me before that love would hurt ... I don't know whether I would have fallen in love .... Even the pain feels like pleasure when it is you .... I went close to him  without making noise so which he won't go away again .... End of pov )

I was listening to music and I felt someone standing next to me when I lifted my head to see who it was it was her my fluffy my happiness my life my love my everything ..... Her doe eyes which I missed the most was looking at me ....

"Her eyes holds the whole galaxy which even the stars would envy for it "

I can't help but my heart beat was beating so fast .... No..no taehyung no.... She is not yours anymore ... I was telling to myself ....
Suddenly she hugged me so tightly..

I couldn't control myself and my eyes were tearing up ... And I heard her voice speaking up in a shaky tone .

Y/n : taehyung uhhhh ... It's hurting without you .... Even a day without you is feeling like hell for me ... I am so sorry if I have made any mistake ... But please don't be without talking to me ... I will take up any punishment you give you me .... Tae ... But please don't ignore me it's hurting *cries so hard * I missing you so much please don't go ... *She crying and sobbing in tae's shoulders *

She is crying and i can't take it .... Y/n uhhh how will I say I love you ... I didn't respond to anything she spoke the hug got tighter and tighter by her every sob ... My heart was breaking to see my world cry ... I can't help .. so I lost myself and I was about to hug her .. my thoughts were interrupted by the horn of the bus ....

I quickly left the place just like that and I entered the bus ...

And the rain began to pour ....

(Y/n's pov ...... He went just like that .... And the sky is too crying with me .... Taehyunnnggggg !!!! Don't go .... I shouted but he can't hear because he left long back ..... "Why God ? Why ? It's hurting it's because I love him ?? "

I don't know why the reason he is moving away ... But he went so far that I couldn't reach .... I began to run in the pouring rain ...

And cried my heart out ... I don't know where I am going but I wish he was there standing at the end ... " Uhhhh why am I thinking like this ... I am a idiot because he don't  know that I love him and how will he wait for me at the end  .... I was walking in the rain fully drenched with his memories playing as song inside my head .... With my favourite song of his .. by tears dropping from my eyes with pain in my heart and smile in my face. ..

(A /n : see this video for sure you won't regret it ....)

With that i was walking down in the streets all drenched in rain with his memories and words playing inside my brain  ... I opened my phone it was his wallpaper all smiling ... I felt like he was smiling at me ....

Tears started to roll down my cheeks seeing it " why tae ? Why ? Are you doing this to me .... You know it really hurts to love someone one sided ... So much dreams ... It's a feeling mixed with everything it has happiness sadness and everything even you will feel the fear of loosing that person .. see me now I didn't even tell you that I love you but already I lost you... You went far away from me ... So far I can't reach you ... Why taehyung am I worthless for your love ??? " I was crying down in the pouring rain feeling all helpless ... Totally broken and shattered ...

And I reached home all drenched in rain ... My mom was asking me plenty of questions I never replied to anything ... And I went to my room and just hugged my teddy who was waiting for me .... "Ahhhhhh ... It's paining tae ... You told me too keep this teddy when ever I feel lonely or whenever I Miss you ... But now I am more lonely than before .... Atleast call my name once please I will run back to you ... I will never make any mistake I swear ... But please it's hurting tae .... Please take me and go ad even it is hell i will be with you all i need is only you .... " I was crying and crying and I feel asleep with my teddy itself ... End of pov )

I got inside the bus and I left her like that itself my heart was breaking to see her cry like that ... It's all because of me ... It will be more worse to hear that she doesn't love me from her mouth ... It's okay to get hurt like this for little days ... And everything will be okay soon ... I got down at the next stop itself ... I was walking on the heavy pouring rain with her memories playing inside me repeatedly ....

Her beautiful smile... Her lovely eyes

Her beautiful self ...

Everything just perfect ... She deserves the best life ... And I don't deserve her at all ... With that my tears covered my eyes ...I was totally drenched in rain .. and slowly I reached home .. and I was standing infront of my house and I was watching her house ... I was smiling with tears in my eyes ... Thinking it is best that she will be happy without me ....

With that I entered the house just to see my mom look at me with disappointment .. she kept on asking me questions but I didn't answer anything and I went to my room and looked at the dark night sky which was there without the moon .... Ya I am the sky and she is my moon and now she is not there in my sky and the sky is too crying just like me without the moon ... The feeling of she is no more with me broke my heart .. I just snuggled inside the bed sheets she uses everytime she comes here her smell was in there in the sheets I felt she was hugging me ... And I drifted off to sleep with her thoughts ...

Days passed by like that the gap between tae and y/n grew bigger and bigger y/n tried all her way to ask tae what happened ... But there was no response at all from him .. so she also stopped disturbing him and she started to carry on her work ... Both were in pain both were in love don't know what's going on in each other's mind ....there minds were messed up and there hearts were longing for each other All these were watched by jimin but he could not do anything because the exams were going on and they have to concentrate on it ...

Magical time skipped to school...

So the last year's final exams were also over and the leftover is just 3days of school and the last day is graduation ceremony of high school ...

Nano : jimin... Jimin *she shouted with her high voice *

Jimin : why ? What happened ? Is everything okay ?

Nano : no ... No... Jimin *she was crying*

Jimin : what happened ? Nano why are you crying ?

Nano : y/n is leaving seoul after graduation jimin ...... *She was crying so hard *

Jimin: what !???.. but why ????😨😱😲😯😦

Nano : it's because .. her dad's company is opening another branch in LA it seems... And when her parents asked whether she wants to do her higher studies here itself .. she said no it seems jimin ... This all was said by her mom  to me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jimin : what !?????????

Nano : please ... Please tell tae to stop her from going jimin ... Please *she was crying so hard *

Jimin : don't .. worry i will talk to him regarding this okay ..

With that jimin decided not to leave this matter hereafter and he decided to speak with tae ....

(Jimin's pov ......i  can't let him be like this ... I know he loves her .. but why he hesitates ? .. why is he making things all complicated .. uhnnn I can't let my friend's life drown like this ... And i am gonna speak to him even if he is going run away from this .... End of pov ..)

______________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading my story it means so much for me ... I am sorry if it is not up to your expectations .... I willl work hard ....

You did a great job today too like always ... Fighting 💜 and here is the quote for today...

Stay tuned to what is the problem between tae and y/n ...

To be continued......🌸

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.5K 521 36
Kim Namjoon - I don't believe in love, and if you are looking for that in me and us, then you should stop right here, Y/N. Y/N - I'm not searching fo...
4K 219 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
6.8K 1.1K 57
When things are beautiful, When everything is going on perfect and happiness is the only form of emotion within us, Something has to ruin it right? Y...
10.6K 1.2K 66
V's gf - Oppa, have you ever been in love? Jin smiled and said, "That was MY LAST LOVE and will remain my only love forever. I don't think I can love...