The Oragami Hero

Od Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... Viac

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
Undead Holy Woman
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Heading Off

Izuku vs Bakugou

1K 30 5
Od Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

I began to notice a large burst of light back where Ocha was and began fearing something bad might've happened to her. 'Focus Izuku. She did what she did so you can keep going. You gotta finish this mission for her and everyone that helped you get here.' I kept flying through the trees hoping to get where I needed to without any issues. Once I finally got to the coordinates we were told, I noticed a mall stairwell down into the ground. 

"If I was someone trying to hide with an accomplice, this would easily be the spot I'd go." Quite perceptive, aren't we Izuku Midoriya." Some guy with strange eyes that looked like he needed some kind of tan very badly walked out with a smile. "Who are you?" "Ah, I forgot this is the first time we've officially met. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Momoshiki Otsutsuki, a pleasure." He began to bow to me while holding a confident smirk. "Where's Kaachan? I know you have him, so what did you do with him?" The man laughed at me while answering. "I never did anything he didn't want. But as an act of good will, why don't you reveal yourself Bakugou." He states this with Kaachan walking out of the underground entrance with an indifferent look at me.

"Kaachan, we came to get you. Come on, we can still help everyone." I flew down to grab his friends hand to pull him away. However, Bakugou didn't budge with this confusing me. "Kaachan? Let's go, our friends are in trouble and we need to help the-" I was cut off by Bakugou creating an explosion to  make me pull back a bit. A smirk grew on his face as he glared me down. "Kaachan, what's going on? If this is a joke you're doing, it's not funny!" "...Can I test it out on Deku?" 'Test it out?' "Why yes. It is your goal to become better than  him, why not show him what I have given you and prove just how superior you are." He smiled while walking out to the forest motioning me to follow him. 'I don't know who the weird guy is, but it's probably better to keep Kaachan away for now.'

we began heading in a direction to an open lake where he stopped. "This'll do nicely." The lake was rather nicely sized with a little concern for any wildlife in the area "Kaachan, what did he do to you?" "Master gave me the one thing I needed in order to beat you. Power. Absolute power." I didn't like the sound of this so I questioned Kaachan about it. "I don't exactly know what he did, but there has to be a price to it. Nothing in this world comes free. What happens if the price for it is too steep for you to pay? What then?" "Just shut up and fight me you loser!" Kaachan got into a fighting stance with me shaking my head. "Don't do this. Don't make me fight you." "Why, cause you know I'll win?" I took a deep breath in before answering. "I guess reasoning with you is out of the question." I took a fighting pose before finishing what I was saying. "I guess forcing you is the only option left."

3rd person POV:

Bakugou prepared to attack Izuku with the greenette making paper shurikins to throw. He came barreling at Izuku with strangely faster speeds than he originally could. Izuku threw the shurikins for Bakugou to blast them away before going for his notorious right hook. Izuku saw this and grabbed his arm to throw him to the ground. Unfortunately, he was met with a blast to the face forcing him to jump back. While Bakugou came charging, Izuku started to form himself into paper with the blond making a few handsigns. "Earth style: Oil Mud Bomb!" Bakugou blasted Izuku in a strange substance that prevented him from turning to paper before getting an explosion to the face. He slid back wiping a bit of blood from his nose while looking at Bakugou. "Never knew you found out how to used that?" "I honestly didn't know either. Maybe it was something with what I did to gain this power. Either way, I'm not gonna be able to be beaten without you going all out on me Deku." Izuku started to laugh while taking out a small blade. "I'll admit, this is going to be fun right now. If you wanted my me seriously fighting you, then take it!"

Izuku charged at Bakugou with him using Shadow Clones to attack the green haired boy as well. One came at his side to get cut down with another coming from above getting flipped over with a knee to the back. The third and final Bakugou came at the back to grab Izuku's arms with the real darting from the front to blast Izuku. He evaded by jumping up over the clone for it to take the blunt before Izuku sent a paper shurikin at Bakugou. His cheek was scratched with the blond now getting mad before making another few handsigns. Izuku created the same handsigns for them to shout in unison. "Water style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" They shot water at each other with the ash blond coming up to hit Izuku in the stomach. Izuku countered with a roundhouse to the face to send Bakugou into the water while he flew into a tree. As he came up for water, Bakugou was met with a wind bullet to force him back down. "DON'T THINK I CAN'T HIT YOU DOWN THERE!"

Izuku came over with making a few more handsigns before slamming it down on the ground. "Earth Style: Mobile Core!" The ground below the lake jumped up for Bakugou to resurface on top. Izuku ran up the heightened land prepared to fight his childhood friend with him initiating his own form of combat. "Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" A beast made entirely of water came at Izuku for him to dodge it before being nearly sliced to bits by Bakugou. The two fought in the air until they neared the lake where they held their breaths prepared for the impact. Once they got up, they used chakra to stand on the water's surface before going at each other again with kunai. To try and make this end quickly, Izuku used wind chakra in his with Bakugou using fire. Both were at a stalemate with neither side wanting to budge. When the two finally pulled back, the power of both sides attacks took down the large mound of earth that was in the center of the lake.

"I gotta admit Deku, this is probably the most fun I've had in a long time." Bakugou smirked as Izuku put his kunai down. "Why?" "Sorry, don't know what you're talking about nerd. Speak up." "WHY ALL THIS!? WHY GIVE UP EVERYTHING YOU DREAMED FOR THIS!? WHY ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE SOMEONE'S GUINEA PIG JUST FOR THIS POWER!? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!" "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU YOU FUCKING NERD!"

Izuku looked at Bakugou confused as he explained. "All I've done is live in yours and round faces shadows for years. You both became stronger while I found myself being weaker and weaker than both of you! No matter how hard I pushed, no matter how hard I tried, you both would just one up me in every way shape or form! Do you even know how frustrating that is!? I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST, YET YOU TWO ALWAYS FOUND A WAY TO BE BETTER THAN ME WHEN EVERYTHING MATTERED! SO IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHY, THEN ASK YOURSELVES WHY I HAD TO PLAY SECOND BEST TO THE BOTH OF YOU!" Bakugou began shaking with Izuku finally acknowledging why. He wanted to be stronger because he felt infuriated he couldn't stand up to Bakugou when it mattered before, now it's the reverse.

"Kaachan, I'm sorry. I didn't know you held onto all this, but this isn't the way. Doing this, will only hurt everyone around you. So please stop this and come back. Maybe things can be different if you do." Izuku held a hand out to Bakugou while holding hope he'd come back voluntarily. "If you come back willingly, maybe we can talk this over and keep you from getting in trouble. I don't wanna lose a friend down this path." Bakugou held his head down while hearing this. "It's too late." His Curse mark began forming over his body while glaring at Izuku with one of the eyes looking demonic. "No matter what happens, it's over for me. But I'm not going to sit by and watch my worst nightmares come true. If I go down, I'll take you with me." Izuku clenched his fists before looking at Bakugou in agitation. "If that's how it has to be, then fine. I'll take you down, but know I gave you an easier way out."

Izuku came at Bakugou with him blocking the attacks. Under the water however, a water clone Izuku made brought Bakugou down before he made an explosion to force the clone to release him. He jumped up to punch Izuku's face with him grabbing the arm to give a similar one to the blond. Both immediately started throwing punches and kicks with the occasional explosion from Bakugou and the paper shurikin from Izuku. This kept going until Izuku began making handsigns to try and stop this by trapping Bakugou. "Water style: Water Prison Jutsu!" Izuku was able to encase Bakugou in a water prison thanks to a well placed clone ending it for them both. "We're done here Kaachan. You can't fight anymore." Bakugou heard this and began laughing for no exact reason. "HAHAHAHAHA! No Deku, we're just getting started." "What are you talking about? You're trapped." "Not for long." His curse mark began coating his entire body before a hand came out that was far larger than what the one Bakugou had. The hand crushed the water clone with the blond walking our with a smirk on his face.

"Not bad, guess now I'm the one on top." Izuku prepared for Bakugou's next attack unsure what his new transformation would do now.

Izuku began throwing a few shurikins with thread tied to them at Bakugou with his enlarged growths tossing them away. He used this as an opportunity to wrap Bakugou up until the strange growths helped the blond begin flying above the thread with him dive bombing down at the greenette. He dodged the main attack, but was smacked away with the hand like abnormalities. 'Those are more than just hands or growths. They're wings.' Bakugou got up while making a few handsigns. "Fire style: Flaming Dragon Jutsu." He shot a blast at Izuku with him just getting out of the way in time. "Earth style: Earth Dragon Bullet!" Izuku sent a blast at Bakugou with his wings blocking it. "You know something Deku, I always thought that paper thing you can do and these lame as things were what made you special and pissed me off because of it. But now, you're not as special as I am you damned nerd."

Bakugou grabbed a large piece of boulder with his wing like appendage before throwing it at Izuku. He dodged before nearly getting cut in the neck by Bakugou's hands that grew longer nails to the point they resembled talons. 'Gotta get distance.' Izuku began thinking what he could do with deciding to do a trick he could only accomplish once or twice in training. He began merging chakra in his hands along with mixing water based chakra inside it. 'The framework is there, all I have to do is finish it.'

"Rasenhydro!" Izuku held his hand out while Bakugou made a few handsigns of his own. "I guess it is about time we settle this." Both were getting to a point they didn't have much left in the tank as Bakugou held his hand down with black lightning arcing around him.

"Chidori!" 'So he can use this too.' Both came charging at the other with intent to kill as the attacks began to connect. When they did, a large blast was shown with neither side wanting to give up. "I'm not letting you go here Kaachan!" "And I'm not gonna lose to you Deku!" "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Both came at the other with a kunai in hand to stab the other in the stomach when their main attack dissipated. Both had hit a vital organ causing both to fall back. When the flash of light finally dulled, both Bakugou and Izuku were on the ground motionless and unconscious. "Seems that worked out very nicely Bakugou. It's time to leave however." Momoshiki walked out of the trees before grabbing Bakugou while making a portal. He made one final look at Izuku while smiling. "If his injuries weren't so severe, I'd kill you right now boy. However, I need you to bring back the Tailed Beasts as well for what I need to do. So congratulations on living today." Both went through the portal with it closing.

Konan POV:

I began rushing to the flash of light that was shown with fear for both Izuku and Ochako. As I did this, all of the other members of the Akatsuki went the path the children did hoping to find any of them. 'Come on, faster!' I reached a lake with Izuku laying on the ground motionless. ".....No. IZUKU!" I ran to him holding his injury trying to keep my composure. I started to hear him breath out to realize he was alive. "The injury. I must stop the bleeding first!" I had opened his clothes to see the hole before attempting medical ninjutsu on him. "I apologize I am not the most skilled at this, but please bear with me my son." I began healing him the best I could hoping to not be too late. "Please Izuku, don't turn out like Yahiko. *hic* I'm begging you." He started to cough before opening his eyes.

"Mnnn...Mom?...Is that you?" "Save your strength. You were stabbed in a dangerous spot." I looked at Izuku's face to see him start to cry. "I failed. Kaachan is gone, the man who did this to him took him away, and I don't even know what happened to everyone else in the Akatsuki. I failed them as a leader." "No. No you didn't. We failed you all. We expected you would be able to do this and....we put too much strain on you kids." Izuku started to fade out of consciousness while trying to smile for me. "You didn't..do this......You...didn't...do.....this......." He fell unconscious with Pain contacting me. "I found Uraraka, but she needs medical assistance this second." "Me and Itachi found two more. Todoroki's pretty banged up with Tsu unconscious." "Me and Hidan found Kirishima and Shiozaki. Both don't look to hurt, but they need help right now." "Guys, we need help for Jirou and Yaoyorozu. Ones barely breathing and the other lost her hand." "Zetsu and I have discovered Tokage and Shinso. Both need a doctor right away." "Konan, respond."

I held my hand over the com link I had to speak. "Konan here. I found Midoriya in bad shape. I did what I could, but he needs a doctor right now." "Understood. Take the children to the nearest medical facility. We will discuss what happened with them on a later date." "So did we find the Bakugou guy, or what?" "I was told he escaped with an unknown man. The mission is a failure." I ended the com session while picking Izuku up to walk away. 'I should've talked him out of this. I'm sorry Izuku.'

And that finishes this chapter. So the mission ended in failure with Izuku nearly dying from it. See how the members of class A deal with this knowing that the Akatsuki and pros couldn't save Bakugou. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.9K 299 17
As Konan and Obito were fighting , Konan unleashed her most powerful technique : Paper person of God Technique which splits the lake full of paper ex...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
77.9K 3.7K 39
The Akatsuki receive news that there is an imposter, pretending to be a member of their organization and head out to find out what is going on. Both...
46.2K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...