The girl next door | Ft Callu...

Por ninjaturtlesbro

Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

915 6 0
Por ninjaturtlesbro

Later that evening Lauren finally came downstairs, her parents sat at the newly set up dinning table. She took a seat as a plate of Pesto pasta was placed in front of her Lauren gently mouthed the words "Thankyou" and began to eat. After a few minutes of twirling her fork around the plate she said "I'm not really hungry, as much as it looks appealing I'd rather go and explore our new location, unfortunately I'm going to have to get used to it one way or another!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

944K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...