Naruto and The Goddess of Cha...

Door Gamer_Ladd

What if when Naruto and Sasuke were fighting Kaguya Naruto was sent to a different dimension instead of Sasuk... Meer

Chapter 1: A New View On Things
Chapter 3: Start of a New Family
Chapter 4: The Uzumaki Family
Chapter 5: Two new lives begin
Chapter 6: The 4 Kage's decision
Chapter 7: The Start of a War
Chapter 8: Training for War
Chapter 9: The Results of Training
Chapter 10: Team 7 adds a Member
Chapter 11: Tatsumi, The new Two-Tails Jinchūriki of Konoha
Chapter 12: Clashing with Kumo Ninja
Chapter 13: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.1
Chapter 14: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.2
Chapter 15: S-Rank Mission: Rescue Tatsumi
Chapter 16: Fighting a Kage
Chapter 17: The Proposition and Promotion
Chapter 18: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.1
Chapter 19: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.2
{Finale} Chapter 20: The Aftermath

Chapter 2: Aftermath

17.1K 191 317
Door Gamer_Ladd

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 2 for this book, Please enjoy.

Third P.O.V:

"Now let's wait and see what the 5 Kage will do," Naruto said to himself as he embraced Kaguya in the rays of the rising sun. Once The sun had risen into the sky Team 7 and Kaguya made their way down from the Shinju Tree stump and walked through the mass of people coming out of the powerful Genjutsu. As they were walking Naruto noticed a certain blonde hair and whiskey-colored eye person come out of the Genjutsu. "Granny Tsunade!" Naruto shouted as he rushed over to Tsunade with the rest of team 7 and Kaguya followed close behind. Tsunade grew an irk mark on her forehead. She was okay with NAruto calling her 'granny' when it was in the office of the Hokage or somewhere in the leaf village but not on a battlefield where every ninja from all the five great nations was. "Naruto," Tsunade said slowly, clenching her fist. "What's up?" Naruto said as he arrived in front of Tsunade. Naruto suddenly got a bad feeling when he saw Tsunade's fist clenched. "Now, now, let's talk about this" Naruto said as he sweatdropped and put his hands up. "No saving yourself this time Naruto!" Tsunade yelled as she threw her punch. Almost as soon as Tsunade threw the punch it was caught by someone else. "What the!" Tsunade said in her head as she looked at who caught her punch. Her eyes grew wide when she saw who caught her fist. "Please don't hurt my Naruto-Kun," Kaguya said with a slightly angry expression. "It's okay Kaguya, she usually doesn't like it when I call her granny," Naruto said as he grabbed Kaguya's arm and slowly took it away from Tsunade's fist. "But I don't want anyone to hurt you," Kaguya said while looking at Naruto. "Yes I know that that's why I love you," Naruto said as he placed a kiss on Kaguya's forehead. Tsunade just stood there, stunned and confused, and also curious. "Naruto... who's this" Tsunade said as she regained her composure. "Oh, this is Kaguya and she's my girlfriend," Naruto said as he grabbed Kaguya by the waist and pulled her close to him. "Well, it's nice t... WAIT WHAT" Tsunade started to say but then shouted when she registered what Naruto said. "You mean to tell me you defeated the enemy by making her your... Girlfriend?" Tsunade said as she gained a look of extreme confusion on her face. Naruto rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously before he answered Tsunade. "Well... I didn't beat her by making her my girlfriend per se... I only beat her because I listened to her story and turns out she's not even at fault" Naruto said as he continued to rub the back of his neck nervously. "What do you mean she's not at fault Naruto, she's the one who cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi," Tsunade said as she gave a slight glare towards Kaguya. "She's not!" Naruto shouted, shocking everyone, "It was Madara Uchiha who cast the Tsukuyomi, not Kaguya," Naruto said angrily. Kaguya went towards Naruto and hugged him, "It's okay Naruto" Kaguya said but NAruto whipped his head around and his voice instantly softened. "It's not okay Kaguya-Hime, she thinks it's your fault but it's not," Naruto said towards Kaguya as he cupped her cheek in his left hand. Everyone was once again stunned, but this time it was at Naruto's quick change in attitude. "Well you better explain it to me Naruto or we'll have to do something about Kaguya," Tsunade said as she crossed her arms. Naruto instantly got in front of Kaguya in a protective way, "Now one will harm her" Naruto said in Kurama's demonic sounding voice. Kaguya placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder and he looked back at her, "I'll tell my side of the story, and then once I do my proper punishment will be chosen for my actions" Kaguya said as Naruto looked into her eyes and finally let her speak. "Lady Tsunade, I will tell my side of the story and after I do, you can decide proper punishment," Kaguya said as she bowed respectively towards Tsunade. Tsunade was a little taken aback by Kaguya's politeness but quickly regained her composure. "Speak," Tsunade said in a demanding tone. Once Kaguya gained permission from Tsunade she once again began to tell her the same story that she told Naruto when they first met. In the end, Tsunade had tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She wiped them away before placing a hand on the Chakra Goddesses' shoulder. "I know what it's like to have ones you love leave you. My little brother Nawaki and my first lover Dan died. I felt so alone but when I met Naruto he reminded me so much of my little brother and lover in their dream of becoming Hokage that I felt like I wasn't alone anymore. I then became Hokage and I gained so many more friends and I was never alone again and it was all thanks to Naruto" Tsunade said as Kaguya looked up at her with tears in her eyes. "Now you've heard my story, what is my punishment?" Kaguya said as she looked at the ground awaiting her punishment. "If I were the one giving out the punishment I wouldn't but since we're in a shinobi alliance the other Kage will have to put a vote on whether to punish Kaguya or not." Tsunade said as she lifted her head to look at Naruto. "Then we'll just have to make them see reason Believe It!" Naruto said as he pumped his fist into the air. Team 7, Tsunade, and Kaguya smiled at his enthusiasm despite their current situation.

Timeskip: 1 month later

Naruto's P.O.V:

It's been a month since the end of the 4th great Shinobi World War. Granny is still the Hokage, surprisingly but she did say that she wouldn't step down until the situation with Kaguya was done and dealt with. She spoke to the other Kages once they were freed from the Genjutsu and told them Kaguya's story and they all decide to wait until all the villages were at full capacity to speak again about what to do with Kaguya. In the meantime, I and Kaguya have been together for a whole month. Halfway through our relationship, I noticed that whenever I was with Kaguya, walking through the streets, Hinata would run the other way when she saw us. At the time I didn't know why she was doing that so one night I went to the Hyuga compound to talk to her.

Once I was at the front gate I knocked on the large wooden door and waited for someone to answer. Once the door opened I recognized my friend Neji. "Hey, Neji," I said, happy to see my friend again. "Hello, Naruto," Neji said in a slightly happy tone. " Do you mind if I talk to Hinata about something?" I asked. He opened the door back up and took me to where Hinata's room was. "She's inside," Neji said. I thanked Neji and I entered Hinata's room to Hinata crying. When I entered the room I saw Hinata look up at me and then quickly place her hands on her face as she started to cry. "Hinata what's wrong?" I asked, wondering why she was crying. She just looked back up at me and then placed her head back into her hands. I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her and I asked again, "Hinata what's wrong?". She then looked at me with a mix of sadness and... anger. "Why Naruto, why did you choose that women. Was my love for you not good enough!" She yelled. I was confused for a second until it hit me, Hinata had feelings for me? That's why she ran away when she saw me and Kaguya. I couldn't say anything, I was too stunned. "Answer me, why was it not strong enough!" Hinata raised her voice as she quiet sobbing. "I'm... I'm sorry Hinata, I didn't release I was hurting you so much" I said as I looked down at the floor. Hinata stopped and just stared at me, I couldn't see her doing it but I felt it. I looked up at her and just hugged her and she hesitantly hugged me back. "I can't love you Hinata I'm sorry but there is someone who I know that loves you," I said as I pulled away from the hug. Hinata looked at me and wiped away a few tears before asking, "W-who is i-it?" Hinata studdered. "It's Kiba," I said. I saw Hinata's eyes grow wide before talking again. "Kiba, but he's in a relationship already" I heard Hinata say as she looked at me in shock. "He told me that he was saying that because he knew you liked me and wanted you to be happy," I said as I placed a hand on Hinata's shoulder, "go to him, tell him that you know about his crush on you and be happy," I said as I looked at Hinata and gave her my famous closed eye, toothy grins. Hinata just looked at me before hugging me, "I wished that we could be together but we're not. But as long as you're happy, I'm happy" Hinata said as she hugged me and I hugged back. "Are we still friends?" I asked a little bit hesitantly. "We are Naruto, we'll always be friends," Hinata said to me as she pulled away from the hug. "Thanks, Hinata," I said. "Now don't keep your girlfriend waiting," Hinata said with a genuine smile as she got off the bed. "I won't," I said as I teleported out of the room. "Thank you Naruto, thank you for helping me," Hinata said when Naruto left.

I Hiraishined back into my apartment in the living room and when I did I heard Kaguya give a little yelp. I turned around and saw her in the kitchen, preparing what I assumed was supper. "Hey Kaguya-chan, want you making," I asked as looked over her shoulder curiously to see what she was making. "I'm making your favorite Naruto-Kun, Ramen," Kaguya said and I instantly started drooling. The first time Kaguya made Ramen It tasted like Ichiraku's and I even dare to say it tasted better than their's. "mmm I love it when you make Ramen Kaguya-chan" I said as I wrapped my hands around her waist, "But what's the special occasion?" I asked. Kaguya turned around while still in my grasp, "Can't I just make something for special for the one I love" Kaguya said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Not without a reason," I said as stared Kaguya's eyes. "Well if you must know it's our one-month anniversary," Kaguya said as she also looked into my eyes, "You didn't forget did you?" Kaguya said as she cutely tilted her head. I remembered immediately that what Kaguya said was true. "What, I totally didn't forget!" I said nervously. "You forgot didn't you?" Kaguya said as she moved her head to the other side. "No I didn't... okay maybe," I said. Instead of yelling at me Kaguya just got on her toes and kissed me on the lips. "It's okay" Kaguya started to say, "I would actually be worried if you remembered something" I heard Kaguya say with a mischievous grin on her beautiful face. "Hey!," I said as Kaguya started to giggle at my reaction. After that, I left Kaguya so that she could finish preparing dinner. I waited in the living room reading a book that Kakashi gave me after we came back to the leaf from the battlefield. "I might have to try some of these things later when I and Kaguya get more comfortable," I thought to myself.

"What are you reading?" Kaguya said from behind me. I lept into the air and threw the book back into the bookshelf and turned toward her. "You scared me Kaguya-Chan," I said as I calmed down a bit. "Sorry, just wanted to let you know that dinner's ready," Kaguya said as she turned to sit down at the table, "Oh and don't think I don't know what you're reading Naruto-Kun, I have the Byakugan, remember," Kaguya said in a matter-of-fact tone. I froze when she said that and hoped she wouldn't beat me up for reading that. "Just don't read that in public like your sensei," Kaguya said when she sat down at the table. "Ye-Yes ma'am," I said in a mock salute. We sat down and ate our dinner and once we finished I got our dishes and washed them for the both of us. After that, we went to bed because it was getting late and I had A big day tomorrow because Tsunade asked me to instruct the academy students in Taijutsu for a month. After we were in the bed I just laid there, thinking about the day when the other 4 Kage would pass judgment on Kaguya. I was hoping they wouldn't do anything harsh, but If they tried to have her executed I will challenge all the Kage to match and fight them and force them to not execute her. As I was thinking about this Kaguya laid her head onto my chest and when I looked at her I realized she was also awake. "Can you not sleep either Kaguya-chan?" I asked Kaguya and she looked up at me, "I was just thinking, what will happen if the other Kage decides that I should die for what I did" she said in a worried tone. I cupped her cheek as I spoke, "They won't execute you for something you had no control over. The Shinju Tree forced you to do it and if they don't see that then I'll fight every single one of them to make them believe you" I said confidently. "Your my hero Naruto-Kun," Kaguya said as she planted a quick kiss on my cheek. After that, she laid her head back down on my chest and I thought that she went back to sleep but she spoke to me again. "Naruto, have you ever thought about kids!" Kaguya said nonchalantly. "w-what do you mean kids," I said as a blush appeared on my face. Kaguya then looked up at me again and said, "Have you ever thought about having any, I'm just wondering". I then got into deep thought and then answered her, "honestly, yes, yes I have thought about having kids and a wife to start a family with, why do you ask?" I said as I looked at Kaguya. When she saw that I was looking at her she blushed a little and turned away, " M-maybe in the future we could have kids, I'm if you want that is" Kaguya said in an almost whisper while fidgeting with her fingers. I then cupped Kaguya's chin and lifted her head to face mine, "Kaguya, I want nothing more than to make a family with you" I said as I then kissed her long and deeply. After that, we kind of just lost it and I'll just say it was a very pleasurable night for both of us.

Timeskip to Naruto starting to demonstrate Taijutsu to Academy students

Third P.O.V:

Naruto was outside the academy demonstrating the basics of Taijutsu to his temporary students and showing them how to properly throw punches and kicks. "Sometimes when you put to much power in a kick to lose your balance," Naruto said as he was inspecting the current classes kicks. After a bit, a little girl raised her hand getting Naruto's attention. "Yes, Tatsumi," Naruto said looking up at the girl. She then pointed to a woman sitting on the bench inside the area they were practicing in, "Whose that women over there sitting on the bench Naruto-sensei" Tatsumi said as she pointed at the women. Naruto looked up at the women and recognized her, "That, Tatsumi, is my girlfriend Kaguya" Naruto said with pride in his voice as he beckoned her over. When she walked over to Naruto she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then turned towards the kids and smiled at them. "You're Naruto-sensei's girlfriend?" another girl asked. "Yes I am, it's nice to meet you all" Kaguya said as she gave a little bow. "You're really pretty Kaguya-san, I see why Naruto-sensei likes you," Tatsumi said. Kaguya blushed a little bit before responding, "Why thank you" Kaguya said to Tatsumi with a smile. "Yeah, Sensei talks about you a lot," a boy from the back said and Kaguya turned and looked at Naruto, "Oh" was all Kaguya said while Naruto looked away in embarrassment. "I actually have a favor to ask you Kaguya-chan," Naruto said as he looked back at Kaguya. "What is it Naruto-Kun?" Kaguya said, curious. "Can you and I do a little sparring match to demonstrate to the kids please?" Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his head. Kaguya, now gaining a mischievous smirk, responded, "Why Naruto-kun you're so bold, in front of kids no less" Kaguya said as she giggled waiting for Naruto's reaction. "W-w-what, not that I meant a Taijutsu sparring match," Naruto said all flustered and embarrassed. "I know, I'll do the sparring match with you Kaguya said as she went to one side of the fighting arena and Naruto went to the other, still embarrassed but quickly regained his composure.

"Ready Kaguya?" Naruto shouted across the arena, "Ready" Kaguya shouted back, activating her Byakugan in the processes. "Alright ready in 3, 2, 1,... GO" Naruto shouted and the two of them launched into a Taijutsu battle. As they battle the students were in awe at how fast their Sensei was going and how elegantly their sensei's girlfriend was moving. As the fight went on Naruto had to activate his Kurama Chakra Cloak and this made the students' eyes grew wider than possible. They knew their sensei had lots of power but not this kind of power. It quickly turned into a blur of punches and kicks and went so fast the students couldn't follow it. As Naruto threw a punch Kaguya bent over in pain and spewed bile. Naruto immediately stopped the fight and grabbed Kaguya before she could fall. "Kaguya what's wrong?" Naruto asked in a panicked voice. "I don't know, this has never happened to me before," Kaguya said as she clenched her stomach. Naruto then quickly dismissed his students and before he took Kaguya to the hospital he was stopped by Tatsumi. "Is she going to be alright Sensei?" Tatsumi asked in a very worried voice. "She's going to be fine, don't worry," Naruto said as he pumped chakra into his feet and launched himself towards the Hospital. I soon arrived at the hospital and busted through the door, "SOMEBODY, HELP ME!" Naruto shouted. Nurses ran towards Naruto and directed him towards an empty room. Once Naruto placed Kaguya on the bed he decided to get Tsunade and he left almost immediately.

Tsunade was battling the worst enemy she has ever faced... paperwork. "I can't wait until I pass the hat to the next Kage" Tsunade said as she sighed when she signed another paper. All of suddenly Naruto busted through the door so fast that the door almost came off the hinges. "Tsunade I Kaguya's really sick, I need your help quick, please" Naruto begged Tsunade. Tsunade immediately got up, disregarding the paperwork, and ran to the hospital along with Naruto. Once she arrived in the room Kaguya was in Kaguya was awake and seemed okay. "Naruto you said she's really sick, she seems fine," Tsunade said as she angrily glared at Naruto. "But she threw up earlier when we were doing a demonstrative spar at the academy and she said she's never been sick before!" Naruto said in a panicked tone still. Tsunade gave a sigh of annoyance as she went over to Kaguya to see what was wrong with her. Almost as soon as Tsunade placed her hand on Kaguya's forehead she pulled her hand quickly and looked back at Naruto with an expression that confused Naruto, she was smiling at Naruto. "What's wrong Granny?" Naruto said after he calmed down a bit. Tsunade looked back at Kaguya and got a nod from the Chakra Goddess and Tsunade looked back at Naruto with an even bigger smile.

"Naruto she's..."

(A/N)

Cliffhangers... nice.

I want to say this really quickly because it ties in with the next chapter. For the purposes of this story, Kaguya is the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki and this version of the Ten-Tails turned into a nice one compared to when it first talked to Kaguya and the two got really close, Like how close NAruto is to Kurama. Also, Naruto still has the Nine-Tails(Aka Kurama).

I apologize if it doesn't make sense at first but it's vital to the story.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

249K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...
17K 610 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
149 3 3
Find out what will happen when Goten and Trunks accidentally end up in the ninja dimension, all because of the irresponsibility of both of them. In t...
6.9K 230 16
What would happen if Sakura and Sasuke went to the Modern AU? Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, and this is the very first story I have posted on Watt...