Dork diaries Crushitiz?! or J...

Door wynwynpacs

Hi hope you like it! Meer

Saturday,March 7
Sunday,march 8
COMMENTS
Sunday,March 8 ( lunch time )
Monday, March 9 (Biology Class)
Monday,March 9 (assignment in biology)
At first
Then
Then
Fun, doodle ,drawing
Then
Asleep
Then
Done!! Squeee!!!
Sunday,March 10
Sunday,March 10 ( me and brandon outside)
Monday,March 11
Fun!
Getting worst
Tuesday,March 12
Tuesday, March 12(biology class)
Tuesday, March 12 (after the boring school )
COMMENTS
Birthday party
Continuation of the b day
After my birthday
Lunch time
Thursday, March 13
Pranked
Monday, March 17
Tuesday,March 18
Wednesday, march 19
After march 19 married

Saturday, March 7 (at the pool party)

6.3K 184 31
Door wynwynpacs

You know what!!!! Mackenzie was there!!!! and she and her CCP girls sashayed then Mackenzie and her CCP girls where wearing bikini and high heels!!! Agh!!! And you know what Mackenzie and Her CCP girls had a plan to pretend to spill their drink on my face!!! But luckily I brought my long swimming suit so I put it on so Mackenzie was shocked that I have an extra swimming suit "dorks like you Nikki is not allowed here"mackenzie said and then I replied in my mind "an mean girl is not allowed here!!....ummm.......monkey girl!!.........."i said in my mind so no one can hear it but me!!😡 then Mackenzie made another set plan then Mackenzie and the CCP girls agreed their plan was to pretend to smash a food right into my suit again!!!😤 but I'm still lucky I brought my bikini!!! So they planned again to smash another cake or whatever on my clothes but you know what Brandon block my way and said to Mackenzie right into her face"who are you to do that to nikki" Brandon said so Mackenzie left me and Brandon so Brandon and me swam together he even thought me how to swim.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

88.6K 1.7K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π‹π¨π«πžπ­π­πš π‹πžπ’π π‘π­π¨π§ 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π›πžπ¬π­ 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
346K 12.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...