Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 39

370 14 3
By Ekphrastic

Giselle picked up his blazer from the floor before she placed it onto the nearby sofa. And then, she made her way closer to Dean when she saw him was standing faced the window. She turned to look at him, who was shedding his tear quietly. While debating in her head whether to ask him or not, she raised her hand to place on his shoulder, to comfort him. She didn't know what made him cry. It was her second time seeing a man, who always acted ruthlessly and coldly on the outside, cried in front of her. 

He didn't bother to look at her besides yanking his arm away. "Get out." He said shortly meanwhile he was staring outside the window without a blink.

Giselle furrowed her brows when she didn't understand the reason why he kept telling her to go away. What did she even do wrong? She should be the one to tell him to go away, not him. While she watched him with pity, she decided to ask in a concerning tone of voice. "What's wrong? Do you need anyone to talk to?" The moment she realized what she had said, her heart started to flutter. She meant what she had said. Her worries towards him were from the bottom of her heart. Unfortunately, she didn't think that his feeling towards her would be the same as hers.

Dean wiped his tears away quickly as he turned to glare at her. Clenching his teeth, he asked her in a serious voice. "Is that so? Because if this is just a part of your duty, then you are more than welcome to leave." 

Giselle's eyes traveled down to his shirt that was stained by his own blood. She wanted to ask if it was hurting him. There were millions of questions that she wanted to ask to make sure that he was okay. The way he responded back to her caused her to become speechless for a few seconds. She didn't mean to make him understood her that way. Whatever she had said to him was just out of her emotion. She felt jealous and upset when she saw him was with another woman. She prayed that he and that woman had nothing with each other. Whenever she thought about their relationship, it only confused her even more. She was hoping that he didn't use her to just make that woman feel jealous. 

Her fluttering heart, inside her chest, was driving her crazy every time she encountered him. How could her heart betray her? Since when did she fall for a man like him? She blinked a few times as she tried to find words to reply. "It's not my duty. I am just worried-" She said weakly underneath her breath before he cuts her off abruptly. 

"If it was before, then maybe I would have believed you." He said softly as he glued his gaze on hers. "But, my point of view on you had changed completely. Ever since the day I found out, that you are Richard Chu's daughter, everything had changed." He walked towards the sofa while his shoulder brushed against hers purposely. 

Giselle turned to face his back in frustration when he brought up her father. She wanted to argue and explain to him, that what he had said wasn't true.

Dean continued on talking with a disappointment hidden inside of him. "If what you are doing for me is all apart of your father's plan, then you've succeeded." Dean paused in his step as he closed his hands into fists. "If you were other people, I would've killed you with my own hands. In the end, a fool like me still falls in your trap. Even when I knew that you are that bastard's daughter, an idiot like me still chose to save you on that day. I could've let you died, yet I managed to risk my own life, to just save a daughter of a man, who's destroyed my life."

Stepping closer to him, she asked in confusion, as tears warmed up her eyes. "What did I do wrong that made you think I deserved to die?" She blinked as a few more drops of tears ran down her cheeks. His words made it sound like she was at fault. She didn't even know any reason behind their problems. She had a lot of obstacles and pressures on her shoulders already. There was no need for someone to tell her that she should've died. She was grateful that he had saved her, but why did he have to say that he could've left her to death? Was she that worthless in his eyes?

She glared sharply at his back, while she asked in a shaky voice. "Why is nobody telling me anything? My father is my father. You are you. Why does everyone kept dragging me into a mess that I have no clue about?"

All of a sudden, Dean raised his voice, "I don't know too!" He turned quickly to stare at her with his teary eyes as he lowered his voice. "I don't know if you are pretending to be dumb or what, but let me tell you. Your father took my mother away from me. My life has been a mistake all along because of your beloved father. Everyone kept leaving me because of your damn father!" He walked towards Giselle, immediately, before he grabbed her arms with full force. He opened his mouth with the intention of yelling, but there were no words coming out. He tightened his grips as he stared deeply into her eyes.

Giselle's teary eyes widened in shock after hearing his words. She didn't want to believe that what he had said was true. Meanwhile, her childhood memories began to recall, she came to realized that her father was never loving her mother. They were married to each other for benefits. Out of anyone, why did her father had to love Dean's mother? Her world froze in one split second as she looked at Dean, who was shedding his tears in front of her. Now, she understood the reason why he had always tried to act coldly towards her. 

Her trembling lips whispered loudly when she saw the fire was burning hard in his gaze. "I'm sorry. I am not doing this on purpose-"

Dean shook her body slightly as he cuts her off, "Your apology doesn't make anything better. What your father had done to my life is unforgivable. Do you know how hard it is for me to just look at you? I told myself to not be deceived by that bastard's daughter every day and night. And then, what? I ended up saving you, over and over again. I could've killed your father with just one bullet, but my dumbass didn't do it. I don't know what had changed me. I don't know why I even hesitated..." 

Giselle's heart fluttered faster at his words. His teary eyes, that were staring at hers, looked confused and lost. It was as if he was trying to hold back as much as he could. Hearing his story, she felt her heart aching. He grew up knowing that his mother had him with a man that she never loved. He acted tough as if he never needed anyone by his side. His flaming gaze held a cold emptiness inside of him. She felt like she could see through him whenever she locked her eyes with his. Slowly, she raised her hand up to touch his face. 

Wouldn't it be a lot of pain to find out that you were never needed? All of your life was a mistake to the one who gave birth to you. I want to tell you, that I too was never needed. My parents had never loved each other. My father, the man you hate, had never enjoyed his life either. He had to marry a woman, who he doesn't love. I am sorry, that I am his daughter. What can I do now that my heart is only beat for you? What can I do to make you forget and forgive my father?

She pondered as she wiped his tear away with her thumb gently. "I am sorry..."

Dean blinked slowly to let his tears escaped from his eyes. He tightened his grips around her arms as he replied through his trembling lips. "Stop saying sorry. Stop confusing me with your fake kindness." He pushed her a little and then turned to walk away.

Giselle ran to hug him from behind quickly as she tried to explain herself. "I am sorry, Dean. Listen to me, please. I have nothing to do with my father. I am sorry." She apologized. She didn't know why, but she didn't want him to leave her. Knowing that it would be hard for Dean to forgive her father, she felt like her heart had shattered to pieces. It was too late to stop her feeling. It was too late to tell her to not worry about him. She couldn't stand and watch him getting hurts all by himself. He always acted tough, but she knew that the mask he was wearing was never his true form. She could see through his eyes and hear through his voice, that he was desperately needing someone to rely on. 

His tears became dried, while he swallowed hard when he felt her grip tightened around his waist. "Why does it matter to me, whether you have anything to do with your father or not?" Removing her hands off, he turned to look at her quickly. "What's the difference is it going to make?"

Giselle felt confused. She stared at him for a couple of seconds before she replied, "I don't want you to misunderstand me. I don't know why I cared and worried about you. Sometimes, you acted as if you wanted me, but sometimes, you just kept pushing me away like I am a stranger. I don't understand." She paused as she realized that everything he had done towards her could've been apart of his plan to just get back at her father. She gulped and then decided to ask. "Were you just using me to get back at my father? Was that the reason why you did what you did to me that night?"

Dean furrowed his brows and then responded. "Yes, so what? It would be even better if your father finds out that I raped you." 

As soon as she heard his words, she felt like her heart was broken even more. How could he say that to her? She tried so hard to make him understand, but he seemed to not get what she was trying to tell him. His words were so hurtful. It made her felt so worthless. She was not anyone's toy. She had her own values and pride. How could he say such a thing to her, so heartlessly, as if everything was nothing to him? How could he look down on her as if she doesn't have any feelings?

A slap landed on his face before he could continue. For a second, Dean didn't know what he was saying. He felt like what came out of his mouth wasn't the same as what his heart wanted him to say. Biting his bottom lip, he turned to pull her waist towards him with his left arm. He raised his right hand up to grab her face as he forced a kiss on her lips. 

He didn't know why he did it. Apart from him was desperately wanting her while another part didn't want her in his life. He was afraid that one day, he would end up losing her like how he had lost his mother, his father, and his two bodyguards. He couldn't bear losing anyone anymore. The only way he could do to prevent him from losing was to stop trying to have what was never his.

She screamed against his lips as she struggled to push his arms away. She didn't want to touch his wound because she knew that it would hurt him. After a couple of seconds, Dean leaned back to shot her a deadly glare. 

Giselle cried as she said, "If that was all you could think of, then there is no more reason for me to try to explain to you. No matter how much I've tried to show you that I cared and worried, I feel like you'll never going to acknowledge it. I came in here because I saw you earlier, losing your mind while you tried to run out of the hospital. I never forget the first time we met, so I thought you were afraid of the hospital. I was just trying to comfort you, by checking up on you, to see if you were okay. I feel like everything I've done for you is nothing. All you could think of was me being my father's object. I don't understand why everyone is labeling me wrong. I am sick and tired of getting accused of something I have never done!"

Dean was left speechless. He fell a few steps back when she pushed him away. He questioned himself if what he had said was wrong. He didn't understand why he felt like there was something pinching his heart. What was it that he wants? He reached his hand out, immediately, to grab her before she could run away.

Did I go too far? I tried to make her hate me so that she doesn't get involved with a person like me. If what she said is true, it is better for her to stay away from me. I am full of anxiety the more I get closer to her. The only way I can do to protect her is to not let her walk into my life. I don't know what I will do if my father decided to take her away from me. I don't know if I can even hold myself back. What is this feeling? Why am I so desperate of wanting her? I feel like I am going crazy. What is it that I want? 

Taking a step towards Giselle, Dean wrapped his arm around her small waist. He closed his eyes as he tilted his head against her gently. Even though his chest wound was hurting him when he was embracing her, he still didn't let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
67 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...