Issei's Normal Brother

De JustARock01

Waking up in the middle of nowhere, with the only thing greeting him is a window panel telling John he was go... Mais

Character Creation
Growing Up
Quest for the Collar
The Great Panty Heist
Just My Luck
Friends
My Brother John
The Date
A Reason Why
Senjutsu
Sacred Gear

Allies

4.8K 117 57
De JustARock01

My vision was tainted in red, as I gazed at the fallen.

[Due to the player witnessing the traumatic death of a loved one, the Sharingan had evolved into the Mangekyou Sharingan. The Mangekyou Sharingan causes 1,500 Mp per minute.

- Right eye: Emma-O - Enables the user to reflex all damage received on to an opponent. Damage scaled from the amount of damage taken, multiply by the user's missing health. Requires eye contact with the opponent with the right eye. The user can only use this ability once every 24 hours.

- Left eye: Okuni-Nushi - Enables the user to seal the magic capabilities of the opponent the user is looking at. Requires eye contact with the opponent with the left eye. The effect will last for as long as the user's left eye is on the opponent. Once the contact is broken, Okuni-Nushi can not be used on the same opponent for 24 hours.

- Susanoo (Stage 1): Allows the player to manifest a skeletal ribcage to protect the user. Uses 1000 Mp to activate. When using Susanoo, the user will experience intense about of pain, 1% of the user's Hp will be consumed every minute.]

Raynare kept laughing.

"Oh? Who are you? Another human?" She said mockingly.

Despite her just recently committing murder, she seemed unfazed. It was as if she was just asking an innocent question. 

[Due to the player's action, the player has gained the perk, Berserk.]

[Berserk - Lvl Max - The player enters a state of rage.

STR and DEX are increased by 100%, while INT and WIS are reduced by 50%. Damage taken will be reduced by 25%. The player will also be desensitized from all pain.

Warning! The perk, Gamer's Mind will be deactivated while under the effect of Berserk and the player will be less likely to be rational.]

Her guard was down and she shows no sign of agitation from the sight of me approaching her. My steps were slow and leisured. The paced of my walk was controlled but inside my blood boiling. It was a strange sensation.

In my pasted life, I've never really felt rage, for I've never had a conflict with anyone. Of course, I've once felt intense emotion like anger, but it was controlled. This feeling of rage was an ugly sensation. It made my blood boiled, and I can feel myself slowly losing control.

I can only assume the only reason I can hold back so much was because even with high intelligence and wisdom reduced, it was still high enough to make me stay rational. If my stats were more akin to a warrior, I would have been fighting like a crazed beast with no sense of rationalization.

[ John ]

[Title: The Gamer]

[Age: 17]

[Race: Human]

[Gender: Male]

[Sacred Gear: ???]

[Level 42]

[Exp: 886/86,100]

[HP: 1843/1843]

[MP: 10,975/10,975]

[STR: 128 x 2 = 256]

[VIT: 58 + 5 = 63]

[DEX: 220 + 3 = 223 x  2 = 446]

[INT: 878 / 2 = 439]

[WIS: 120 / 2 = 60]

[LUK: 102]

[Points: 18]

[Status: Rage]

"Ne? You're a strange one? Aren't you?" She asked while flaunting her wings proudly, "Aren't you afraid?"

Her question falls on deaf ears.

"Observed," I muttered. 

[Raynare]

[Title: The Virgin Killer]

[Age: ???]

[Race: Fallen Angel]

[Gender: Female]

[Sacred Gear: None]

[Level: 62]

[Hp: 10,375/10,375]

[Mp: 6820/6950]

[STR: 179]

[VIT: 335]

[DEX: 250]

[INT: 278]

[WIS: 149]

[LUK: 5]

[Status: None]

[A fallen who once was an angel who fought and served under God. She is the daughter of ??? and now works under ???. She is tasked with the mission of investigating Issei and John Hyoudou]

"Oh,? What was that human? I couldn't quite hear you," She said.

With that said, she turned her head to the side and put her hand behind her ear, gesturing me to repeat myself.

Seeing her condescending behavior, I could hold back no more. 

'Mana Reinforcement.'

[Str: 256 > 320]

[Vit: 63 >  79]

I took a step towards Raynare, and on my next step, I appeared right in front of her. The astonishment written on her face was almost enough to quench my rage.

Balling my hand into a fist, I threw it towards her stomach.

[Critical Strike!]

434 x 2 = -868!

[Raynare]

[Hp: 9507/10,375]

The force of my punch sent Raynare flying. Her body flew like a ragdoll, tumbling on the ground before landing a few feet away.

"Y-you! What the hell are you!?"

Again, her question was left hanging. Seeing how she have yet to recovered I took advantage of that and appeared in front of her. With no time to waste I sent a kicked at her. 

Unfortunately, Raynare was able to cover herself with her arm, reducing the impact, but the result was satisfying nonetheless.

-454

[Raynare]

[Hp: 9053/10,375]

With the kick, Raynare was sent flying into the air. Using the momentum from the kick, Raynare did a barrel roll and then open her wings. With a mighty flap, she was able to stabilize herself in the air.

As she stabilized herself she glared daggers at me.

"You, you're not a demon, angel, or fallen! What the hell are you!?" She shriek.

"I'm something else," I replied to her for the first time.

"No, it can't be. You can't possibly be a human! I can't be outdone by a mere human!"

With her final cry, she gathers magic into her hands and started to form a spear. Seeing this I quickly activated the new Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Okuni-Nushi," I muttered.

The moment I chanted the ability, the spear Raynare was conjuring shattered into pieces. As it shattered, the astonishment once again resurfaced on Raynare's face.

"Magic Missile," I cast.

The surrounding started to glow as twenty magic missiles appeared in the air. With a simple hand gesture, the missiles flew towards the fallen. Raynare desperately tried to avoid the missile flying towards her.

-Boom Boom Boom

-88 x 12 = -1056

[Raynare]

[Hp: 7997/10,375]

With her desperate action, she manages to avoid many, but it was impossible to maneuver around so many. In the end, she, while injured, still stand with. Seeing to have gained some sort of confidence after surviving the missiles, she wore a triumphing grin.

This action only further infuriating my rage. Once again I cast magic missiles, but instead of twenty missiles, I increased it three-fold.

The lamp lights, which have been brightly illuminating the surround was devoured by the sheer amount of magic missiles I conjured. As I prepared to fire my missile, a commanding voice broke through the tense surrounding.

"Halt!"

Due to the sudden intrusion, I instinctively shifted my gaze from Raynare towards the voice. There stood a voluptuous girl with long crimson hair. Complementing her voice, was her eyes. They were sharp, and shine with a brilliant light.

While in rage there was still no way I could have mistaken her for someone else. One of Kuoh Academy's most beautiful girl, and equipped with crimson hair, it was obvious who she was. Rias Gremory, the main love interest of Issei.

"Cease your fighting! You guys are fighting on the territory of the Gremory, should you not cease, I will that this as an act against the Gremory family!" She command.

I paused a bit at her proclamation but quickly lost interest in her. Turning my head, I search for Raynare. She was gone.

Frantically looking around with my Mangekyou Sharingan I manage to spot her. Raynare was fleeing at full speed. 

I wanted to send my magic missiles at her, but judging from the distance she was at it would have dealt little to no damage. While magic missiles are great for overpowering enemies with sheer numbers, the strength and distance are quite limited.

With this, I was can only think of one skill that was strong enough to bring Raynare down in one shot while fully utilizing my berserk's strength.

[ John ]

[HP: 1843/1843]

[MP: 2175/10,975]

Checking my mana, I was a bit surprised at how low my mana was. I've only fought Raynare for approximately three minutes, yet my mana had become this low. But this much, it should be sufficient. 

'Lanza Del Relámpago.' 

[Due to the constant use of the skill, Lanza del Relámpago, the skill has leveled up!]

[Lanza del Relámpago - Active - lv 2 - A javelin-like weapon created of pure condensed mana. The weapon is designed for throwing but can be used as a melee weapon. When used as melee, deal 125 + additional mana + 10% INT as damage. When thrown, deals (125 + additional mana + 10% INT + 10% DEX). Upon contact, when thrown, the lance will create an explosion with a radius of 10 meters, dealing 125 + additional mana + 5% INT. Used 1025 Mp + additional mana.]

-2000 MP

Pouring two thousand mana into the skill, I begin to conjure the lance. The lance formed on my hand, while shining brilliantly. Keeping my eyes on Raynare fleeing body, I got into a stance to throw the lance. As I was about to throw the lance, a figure moved right in front of me.

"Move out of the way, Gremory," I mutter through grinding teeth.

"Cease your attack this instance, stray. I can sense the magic power in that lance. If you were to throw it, I can foresee great destruction."

Seeing her staying unmoved, I quickly became agitated. There was only one thing on my mind. Raynare and that bitch was getting away.

"I will not repeat myself, move Gremory, or I will make you move," I said shakenly, barely being able to contain myself.

"I should be the one to be saying that, stay. You will cease your attack, or I will make you."

Looking once again behind Rias, I can still see the retreating back of Raynare. She was far, at this distance even with my enchanted strength, it would have been difficult to hit her. But I was desperate.

Putting my hand on Rias' shoulder, I tried to fling her to the side. But before I could a sword strike the ground, causing me to jump back. Given that the attack was a surprise attack, the speed of the incoming sword was still quite fast. 

Looking at the figure, I quickly figured out who he was. He bore western features, such as blond hair with blue eyes. He was Kiba Yuuto, the prince of Kuoh and Rias' knight. 

Behind him stands a small figure, who stood defensively in front of Rias. She was a petite girl, who wore an emotionless facial expression, with unique white-colored hair. She was the sister of Kuroka, and Rias' rook, Koneko.

With the entrance of two of Rias' peerage, my rash action of attacking came to a halt. Looking into the air once again, I can see that Raynare was nowhere in sight.

"Surrender yourself stray."

If I were rational at the moment, I would have given up, but instead, my anger was shifted to Rias. It was her, who caused the death of Issei. If she had come early, Issei would have been alive. It was also her, who had prevented the execution of Raynare. 

The more I thought about it the more my hostility grew toward Rias. The way she kept calling me a stray, and commanding me around. It made my blood boiled. It reminded me of the way Raynare had talk down on humans and her condensing attitude.

Narrowing my eyes at Rias, I use observe.

"Obser-," I began only to be momentary stopped.

"John?" Cried a weak voice.

Hearing that weak yet familiar voice, my head immediately snapped towards the voice. It was Issei's.

"Observe," I quietly muttered under my breath.

[Issei Hyoudou]

[Title: The Pervert of Kouh]

[Age: 17]

[Race: Human]

[Gender: Male]

[Sacred Gear: Booster Gear]

[Level: 5]

[Hp: 12/633]

[Mp: 25/25]

[STR: 15]

[VIT: 19]

[DEX: 7]

[INT: 5]

[WIS: 5]

[LUK: ???]

[Status: Bleeding, Unconscious]

[The user of the Longinus scared gear, The Boosted Gear. He is the twin brother of John Hyoudou and is also the son of Gorou Hyoudou and Miki Hyoudou.]

Seeing that Issei was still alive, the rage within me quickly died off.

[The perk, Beserk, has been deactivated. The perk, the Gamer's mind, has been reactivated.]

With the deactivation of Beserk, I can feel my body cooling down. My mind which had been hazy before became clear, and the feeling of losing control disappeared.

Closing and reopening my hand, I can feel the disappearance of my strength. It was a little bit uncomfortable, but the feeling quickly subsided. Looking back at Issei, I can conclude that he will be alright.

"John? Wait are you John Hyoudou?" Asked Rias.

To answer the question, I simply turn my face towards her. Regardless of the night because she was a devil, from her perspective, she must have seen my face as clear as day.

"Your...your eyes?" She once again asked.

This time she seemed uncertain, and with this, I can conclude why she kept calling me a stray. With the Mangekyou Sharingan activated and combined with my Berserk perk, I can only conclude that I must have looked like a devil in the blink of insanity.

The hatred I held for Rias also left immediately. With rationality back on my mind, I knew it wasn't Rias' fault. It was Raynare, who caused the death, and at the same time the only one who could have prevented it all was me. Because of that, I do not need conflicts with Rias and her peerage.

With that thought in mind, I turned my head and made my way to the exit of the park.

"W-wait, John!" Rias shouted.

"Rias," I said, as I kept walking.

Hearing no response from Rias, I continued.

"I apologized for attacking you. As you can probably see, I wasn't in the best state of mind. Take care of my stupid brother for me, and if you have to, do what you must do. I won't stop you."

"But what about you? Where are you going?"

"Me? Well, I'll just be running a small errand."

And with that, I left while entrusting Issei to Rias. If an onlooker had been eavesdropping on the conversation, it would have sounded as if I was betrothing Issei, along with his chastity, to Rias. They must have been stupified at the mere thought of Rias, a grade a beauty, being betrothed with a husband. Especially when that person is Issei, the biggest pervert alive.

------------------------------------

"Thank you for your purchase. Have a nice day, sir," said the receptionist.

I replied akin and grab the plastic bag. Inside the bag, was two milk containers. Even after the fight, I still remembered the reason why I had ventured out this late for. It was for milk.

Honestly, if I've returned home without milk, it would have been a bloodbath. Yes, my mom is scary, but isn't all mother scary?

Walking out of the store, I was greeted by a familiar person. 

"Ne, master, what took so long? You had me worrying, nya!" Kuroka said while invading my personal space.

With Kuroka attached to my arm, we started walking to the Hyoudou's residence. Although I fear the wrath of my mother, I was in no hurry.

"Worried? You?" I joked.

"Hmph, of course. Why wouldn't I be worried? After all, you are my favorite master, nya!" 

She pouted after saying that line. Although Kuroka had the body of a vixen, her personality was far from it. To me, she was cuter than provocative, although that doesn't mean she isn't. If she was really trying to seduce a man, then I think she would have no trouble in doing so.

"Hm? Aren't I your only master though?" I asked absentmindedly.

This simple question caused Kuroka to tense up but quickly subsided. But if her pausing in mid-step was any indication, she was far from being fine.

"Well, of course, isn't that obvious?" She said sounding cheerful.

While sounding cheery I could tell it was fake. Kuroka, as far as I've known, has many personas. The happy go lucky one, who is always energized and ended her sentences with 'nya,' and then the broken one, who looks as if their world would simply crumble with a mere breeze. 

Kuroka, who looked as if she was fighting her inner demons, gradually lets go of my arm. Seeing this, I took the initiative. I move the arm that was once in the bosom of Kuroka and placed it tightly around Kuroka's waist.

"Eh?" She cried out.

"I know," I muttered.

With the words I muttered, Kuroka's still looked confused. 

"I know," I affirm, "Kuroka, an SS-Class stray who had slain her master. A master who had saved her and her sister from poverty, and who provided her and her sister the essentials to survive."

The moment I said that Kuroka looked like a deer in headlights. Out of reflex she tried to jerk her body away from me but was stopped by my hold on her waist. If she had really tried then breaking out of my grasp would have been an easy task, but instead, her movement was too weak.

While her mind wanted to leave, her body didn't comply. Her legs were shaking, and the weight of her body had transferred onto my arm. It had seemed like her world was crumbling.

Honestly, I felt a bit dirty for pulling a fast one on Kuroka, but at the same time, I couldn't help but felt a bit happy seeing how much of an impact I have on her.

Regardless, I have a reason as to why I am telling Kuroka all of this. Today's event has opened my eyes. I am powerless. I have no control, nor do I have any idea what I am doing here. I was thrown into the world of DXD abruptly, and my goal for the longest time has been to find a way back home.

But I have quickly realized that to do that, I would need to be strong. By strong I mean, as strong as Ophis and Great Red. Those two lived in the Dimensional Gap, a plane of existence that lies between different worlds, without being disintegrated. The only way home would be exploring the Dimensional Gap, but to do that, I need to be way stronger.

But at the same time, I've grown quite attached to this place. Attached to the people that, resided here. And the sight of seeing Issei dying terrifies me. I knew Issei would be alright, but seeing it happen right in front of me left me speechless. 

It made me afraid. Afraid of the future and what it holds. With my presence, the canon story had already become unpredictable. I mean just look, I am already acquaintance with Kuroka and Ophis. They are not supposed to be here in the story this early, but here they are. Even the attack on Issei had occurred earlier than in the canon. It was supposed to happen later in the school year, but instead, it had happened a week into the school year.

What if Rias, haven't already been scouting Issei? Then she would have never had a reason to show up, and Issei would have been killed just like that. It's not just Issei, what about the death of other DXD characters? With my presence, events have been derailed and because of that, I am afraid. I am confident because I know the future, but what is the point if I am too powerless to change anything?

And because I myself am still too powerless, I need to rely on others. I need allies and influence. I've already meet Sona, and even though she has been quite cold recently, I can safely assume we are friends. As for Rias, even though we started on the wrong foot, I am sure she will come around. If not, I just need to take the initiative and interact with her and her peerage more, which will be no problem seeing as Issei is in her peerage.

Of course, there are Ophis and Kuroka, who are basically a gold mine. With Ophis, I felt guilty about taking advantage of her, but her presence and influence are just too great. I mean, who in the right mind would attack my house knowing that Ophis, the Infinite Dragon God, is a residence? They must be either extremely confident in their abilities, or just plain stupid.

As for Kuroka, she is quite powerful, but not only that, she will also be apart of Vail's team in the future. As in Vail the owner of the Divine Dividing, and the rival of Issei. Because of that sole reason, I brought up Kuroka's past. I should have been more considerate and waited until she was ready to share it with me, but time waits for no one.

While it may be manipulative and morbid of me, seeing how I am putting her in a valuable state by bringing up her past, but I need her. To save not only Issei but also to achieve a happy ending for everyone, I need her.

With my mind made, I continued. 

"Ne, Kuroka, I know all of this, yet when I looked at you I can't see any of it. Cruel? Heartless? Evil? All I see is a clumsy girl, who is trying her best."

Looking at Kuroka, I can see had calmed down a bit and is now wearing a pout. It was cute, but seeing her pout like this made me laugh a bit, which only led to her pout deepening.

"So Kuroka, would you tell me the reason why they would call my Kuro-chan such awful things? Can you trust me?" I asked.

-----------------------------------

(AN)

Hey guys, I am not dead yet. Sorry about the super late update. I've kinda lost my drive recently, and am trying to immerse myself back into the story. 

Stay safe, and wash your hands.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
280K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
236K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...