Destined

Door 100Words100Pages

"If you ever have to cry. I'm here and you can cry. It's okay to cry" he simply told her lightly. He placed h... Meer

Main Characters
1.
2.
3.

4.

73 3 12
Door 100Words100Pages

Gabrielle ate lunch with Hailey since Hailey felt like she was ignoring her. 

"I just feel like we're not as close as we used to be you know,?" Hailey stated.

"I'm sorry I've just been having a hard time readjusting to everything" Gabrielle stated.

"It's fine just know you can always talk to me" Hailey informed her.

She bit into her apple and winced in pain. Her teeth ached.

"Are you okay?" Hailey asked her.

"Yeah my gums just hurt a little" she stated.

Must be a sign of her turning she thought.

The smell of pine cones lingered in her nose as she could sense Alexander. She felt a bit eager to see him which was weird. She took deep breaths to calm herself.

"Uhhh Gab you sure you're fine?" Hailey spoke.

"Y-yes of course" she said smiling seeing Alexander coming toward her table.

"Wooooah your teeth" Hailey stated.

Gabrielle's eyebrows furrowed as she covered her mouth and quickly ran out of the cafeteria to the girls restroom.

"Gabby" Hailey screamed running after her.

She watched as her bestfriend looked at herself in the mirror horrified.

She walked over to her. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Hailey stop asking if I'm okay I'm NOT OKAY!" she yelled as she stormed off.

"Gab talk to me!" Hailey yelled after her,exiting the restroom as well.

She looked down the hall not seeing her. She sighed and texted Gabrielle.

Gabrielle sat on the stairs crying. She smelled the aroma of shea butter and pine cones danced in her nostrils. She found it comforting. She looked up seeing his very troubled face.

"What's wrong with me?!" She cried holding her mouth.

He knew what was happening because it happened to him when he was 12 years old.

He sat beside her and grabbed her face with his  warm bare hands.

"Wait what are you doi-

she tried to break away from his touch.

"Just look at me" he told her.

She did as told her red teary eyes looked into his soft brown honey ones. His touch sent tingles down her spine. Her skin danced of excitement wishing his skin could just melt into hers. Because she liked the feel of it. The moment they shared was in complete comfortable silence. It was as if only their eyes were making conversation.

Gabrielle finally blinked.

"How do you feel?", he asked her.

She ran her tongue over her teeth she still felt the sharpness but the aching was gone.

"How did yo-

"We're mates a touch of the skin of one another's can calm us even our voices. And once we mark each other we can also feel each other's emotions."

"That's a lot of personal stuff don't you think?" She asked. She thought who would want to share every second with someone's emotions and they can feel yours as well. There would be no personal space she liked her personal space. She was independent she didn't need a male for a thing.

"Not at all" he smiled. "Your teeth they were morphing so the pain came from your teeth expanding and stretching"he told her.

"Is it obvious?" She asked.

"Not if you keep your mouth closed" he told her laughing.

"Great just my luck" she told him.

"I understand your frustration considering you thought your life was just so simple and normal but- he grabbed her hand. "You're not alone" he smiled.

She looked at him sniffing. "I need to blow my nose" she said laughing.

"Here let me get them out for you" he said leaning closing to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pushed him away laughing. "Omg stop" she rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Um we can meet in front of the school after our last class okay."

"Okay."

After school Gabrielle and Alexander walked up to her aunts car.

"Uh Aunt Jean this is Alexander" she said quickly.

"Hi how are you" Alexander said smiling hard.

"Hi there I'm good you guys get in" she said to them.

They got in and put there seatbelts on Gabrielle sat in the front as Alexander sat in the back.

She turned the radio up as Party Rock Anthem.

"Party rock is in the house tonight everybody just have a good time and we gone make you lose your mind we just wanna see ya SHAKE THAT doo-doo-doo-doo-da-doo-doo!"

Aunt Jean sung the song as if she wrote it jamming to it. Gabrielle turned the radio down as she shook her head in embarrassment as Alexander laughed.

"Heeeey" Aunt Jean began to pout.

"Your embarrassing me" Gabrielle told her.

"Actually I enjoyed the semi-concert" he nodded at aunt Jean as he laughed.

"Why thank you I've heard good things about you she left out that you were cool" Aunt Jean teased Gabrielle.

"You talk about me?" Alexander asked surprised.

"What?! No! I don't!" she said turning the radio up.

Aunt Jean looked over by her and smiled.

She mouthed "stop" and smirked.

Gabrielle watched as her aunt and Alexander talked to one another.

She smiled they really liked one another.

"So what's the name of your pack?" Jean asked him.

"It's the pack of Ezekiel named after my grandfather who lost his life in a battle. My dad and mom formed our pack from rogues depending on the situation and other members from their previous pack that didn't like their alpha's rules."

"Wow that must be some pack I bet everyone gets along just like family" Jean stated looking over at Gabrielle.

Gabrielle rolled her eyes.

Alexander smiled. "Well yes, hopefully Gabby would want to become apart of that family one day" he said looking back at her smiling.

She lightly smiled back.

"I don't see a reason not to how about you guys go somewhere private to talk while I finish cooking it up" Jean said trying to get them to bond.

"What a nice way to kick us out,want to go into the living room?" She asked him.

"Yeah sure" he stated.

They walked into the living room and Gabrielle sat down as Alexander looked around at the pictures of her and her family. There was music lightly playing from the stereo since Jean loved music.

"Wow look at that" he smiled raising a baby picture of Gabrielle.  "You ate a lot as a baby huh" he teased her.

"Oh my goodness it's just baby weight "she smiled laughing.

He placed the picture down and look at the others. Seeing how happy her family was broke his heart it's sad to lose a love one and then someone loses two.

"I'm sorry that your parents passed you guys were such a beautiful family," Alexander said.

"There's no need it's fine" she said smiling small as a tear slipped from her eye she quickly wiped it and cleared her throat.

He stuck his hand out. "Wanna dance?" he smiled.

Gabrielle looked at him like he wasn't serious but his hand still stayed there.

"N-no I could never I can't da-

"I'll help you just dance with me please" he looked at her piercing her with his honey orbs.

She couldn't reject the dance. So she stood and took his hand.

"Okay so" he placed her arms on is shoulders. "Here" he said to her. "And here" he smiled pulling her in close wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Now just follow my footsteps" he instructed her moving side to side.

"I can't keep holding on when you're already gone; just stay in my arms for a little bit longer. When I close my eyes you're here with me. I'm dancing with your memory.
A part of us will always be together because first loves last forever."

The lyrics reminded her of her parents they were her first loves. She loved them so much. And now in a blink of a eye they were just gone. And everything was changing her life was changing with out them in it.

She didn't notice she was even crying until Alex rubbed her back letting her know it was okay.

She squeezed her eyes tight with her nose in the crock of his neck as her arms hugged around his neck.

All you could hear in there was her light sniffling and the soft music playing.  They slowly pull away at the end of the song.

Their eyes locked as they stared at one another.

"If you ever have to cry. I'm here and you can cry. It's okay to cry" he simply told her lightly.

He placed his hand on her cheek making her feel those tingles rush through her body.

"Okay", she said still looking at him.

"Okay",he said still looking at her.

Gabby's heart pounded. She finally got a real good look at him and noticed he had slight brown freckles decorated on his olive toned skin.

Alex's licked his lips as he leaned in and Gabrielle leaned in as well.

Fireworks.

Is what they both felt as their lips met. Alex felt a fire ignite inside him as he deepened the kiss. Gabrielle was caught off guard due to the fact she haven't kissed a lot of people. She followed his lead as both his hands found the sides of her face. As Alex tongue wandered in Gabrielle's mouth all he could think of was spending the rest of his life doing this.

As their lips moved in sync Gabrielle could only think of how sweet his lips were and how they perfectly fit hers.

Pulling away to catch her breath Gabrielle slowly opened her eyes meeting his. He held a sweet smile as she smiled as well.

"Foods done" Aunt Jean announced.

As they ate they talked more and got to know Alexander better.

"Well I can drive you home Alexander" she said standing.

"Oh no need I'll get there through the woods" he said.

"Oh like you're gonna run on all fours?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"Cool" she said.

"Well come back and see us Mr.Alexander I enjoyed your company" she smiled.

"Will do Ms.Jean" he told her as Gabrielle walked him out.

"Thanks for coming tonight I know it was short notice" she said smiling.

"The pleasures all mine" he said with his hands in his pockets.

She sighed. "Also about tonight I only invited you tonight at first because my aunt promised to give me something for transitioning;but I really did enjoy your company and I'm happy you came sorry about the reasoning though" she told him looking at him trying to see would he be mad.

He exhaled and grabbed her hands. "It's alright just give me a chance I won't mess this up" he said to her caressing her face.

She looked in his eyes. "Okay" she said smiling.

"Okay" he said smiling with her giving her a sweet kiss.

"Goodnight" he said to her walking off.

She couldn't help but blush. "Goodnight."

As Alexander ran home feeling the earth on the bottom of his feet he felt amazing finally turning he began to run faster through the woods. Today they didn't have training so it was his free day. He grabbed a pair of sweats off the clothing line outside and walked inside the house.

"Where were you son?" His father voice boomed.

"I had dinner with Gabrielle" he said smiling.

"Next time let me and your mother know" his father insisted.

"Will do" he insisted he walked upstairs joining in with everyone else.

"Ouuu someone's gotta maaaate" some of the boys teased.

"Did you mark her" Caleb asked.

Alex rolled his eyes. "No not yet mind your business"

"What's the wait for bro?"Jax asked.

"Guys if he want to wait let the dude wait" Jackson said.

"Thank you" Alexander laughed.

After a talk with the guys Alexander took a shower and got some rest.

Hope you enjoyed💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

599K 17.5K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
3.3M 72.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
739K 16.5K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...