Natsu has secret depression!?

Від AllieWarkocz

Everyone in the guild knows about everyones past except one certain fire wizard Natsu Dragneel what happens w... Більше

Secret untold
found out
Erza's b-day and cake
She comes for Erza's love

chef

240 2 0
Від AllieWarkocz

Gray POV

I help walk natsu home and once we are inside I was surprised. "You okay Elsa?" Natsu asks. "Yeah just I didn't expect your house to be so clean." "Natsu cleans and organizes every day." Happy replies. "Really?" "Yep!" Happy says happily. "So who is cooking and what?" Natsu asked. "I'll cook something up." "Thanks." Natsu said. 'did natsu just thank me?!' I walk to the kitchen and see all kinds of different recipes on paper and seasonings everywhere. 'it looks like happy wasn't lying when he said he cooked.' I thought to myself. I whip up some spaghetti cause there was a lot of noodles. I set it on a wooden table with a centered table piece of flowers in a vase. Enough for all of us. Natsu was already sitting there and happy was flying over. We ate in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable. I helped natsu to bed after he changed happy laying next to him. I go to the couch and grab some pillows and a cover before I go to sleep on it.

*Next morning*

Natsu's POV

I wake up before gray and happy and get up keeping balance on a wall tip toeing to the kitchen to not wake them up. I make breakfast and put it on the table only to see gray waking up and happy walking over rubbing his eyes. 'was I to loud and woke them up?' I question myself. "Morning." Gray says. "Morning" I say back. Gray looks at the food and sits down eating it. Same with happy. I wasn't surprised when happy wasn't tired anymore and ate more because he does that Everytime he eats my cooking. I look at gray and see him liking my food eating it like happy was. I giggle at their reactions of how alike they were. Gray says thank you and goes to put his plate in the sink. "Where is your food?" He asks. Happy replies for me. "He never eats breakfast." "Really?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah." I say quietly. Gray helps me to the guild while happy is asleep on my head. We get there and the girls are at the bar looking excited. Gray walks me over there probaly seeing my curious look. "What are you girls so excited about?" I ask curiously. "We were just talking about how good your cooking might be." "So can you make us something now?" "Yeah sure." I answer levy. I use the bar counter to walk myself over there and wake up happy. "Happy food 8." They give me questionly and curious looks but I don't say anything. Happy brings over ingredients and now Mira walks out from the back room. She sits on one of the stools and gives me a look to keep going. I grab the supplies I need and happy gives me a knife they look at me cautiously but still I don't say anything. Soon enough I was slicing and dicing everything in perfect squares super fast and turning on the oven putting a pan on it and quickly putting nonstick spray on it then cracking eggs and putting them on it. I spice everything up and doing everything perfectly and really fast like a pro chef. Happy puts headphones on my head and they start playing my favorite music. I give him a silent thank you and soon enough I'm dancing and cooking at the same time not even paying attention to my friends and so I don't have to move my legs happy gives me everything I need. I grab plates from the cabinet above me and set them down. I put food on all the plates and slide them to the girls.

I take off my headphones and give them to happy who puts them in his bag on his back. They just stared at me in awe and surprise. They grab the spoon on their plates and take a bite.

They looked at me and gave me unreadable expressions, gray just gave me a smile. I smiled back and looked at the girls again their expressions has changed and it looked like they just ate the best food on earth. They ate more and I pulled out a cooked fish under the counter and pushed towards the exhausted happy.

He instantly started eating it while doing the same face as the girls.

The girls finished and looked at the fish. "Where did you get a cooked fish?" Lucy asked. "I cooked it while I was making your guys food." I said like it was obvious. "When did you have time to do that?" Wendy asked sweetly. "I did it while the egg was cooking." I said simply. "Who taught you how to cook like this I would like to meet them to cook like this?" Mira asked. "Umm actually I'm self taught Mira." I said nervously. "REALLY?!" They all screamed. "Yes now stop telling." I looked above the girls and saw the whole guild surrounded around the bar. "When did you guys get here?!" I asked surprised. "We came here when you started cooking to see how good you cooked." Gajeel answered. "Oh..." "You taught yourself how to cook?" Cana asked. "Yeah also Erza I made you something." I bring out a  huge box while Erza looked at me questionly. I open it and there was a little mini cakes inside all different flavors.

(Ignore the Shelby and pretend it says Erza.)
"Y-you remembered it was my birthday today. Thank you so much natsu. Would you like to do the honors?" She asked giving me a smile. "I would love to thank you." I grab a cake cutter and cut a slice and gave it to Erza. She tried a bite and she did a face like she was in heaven. "It is strawberry flavored your favorite." I say to her. "Where did you get this cake I wan to get all my cakes there now. The icing is perfect so is the colors and designs please tell me where you got it natsu." She pleaded. "Sorry to disappoint but I made that myself." I say to her. She got wide eyes and so did the guild. "YOU MADE THAT?!" The guild shouted. "Yes but why do you guys always have to shout when you are surprised?" Everyone apologized and then Erza asked me a question. "Natsu can you teach us how to make a cake like this?" Everyone wanted me to show them how to make the cake. "Also when did you make this Natsu?" Erza asked taking another bite. "This morning." I say like it was no big deal. They stared at me. "What?" I ask to no one in particular. Gray asked me "when did you have time to do that?" "You guys were asleep and I didn't want to make a cake yesterday other wise it wouldn't be fresh and Erza likes fresh cakes not than ones the day before." "You did all of this just for me?" Erza asked looking at me. "Well yeah you are one of my best friends just like I would do the same for Lucy,happy and gray. I would do it for anybody in this guild." "That reminds me." I pull out more boxes from underneath the counter.

"There is a mini cake for everyone in the guild." I look down sadly. "Why do you look so sad natsu-nii?" Wendy asked worriedly. "I couldn't make more than this for you all of guys to get two I'm sorry." I apologized to them and looked back up. "Are you crazy natsu you made more than 800 cakes and a big one for Erza and each of them is different there isn't two of the same kind and they all have amazing detail. If you ask me this is more than enough if you don't see that there is something wrong with your brain." Everyone agreed with Mira. "Thanks." I grab one of the mini cakes and start to walk away using the bar for balance. "Why is that one a little bigger than the others?" Gray asked. Honestly I wasn't hurt from that question someone was bound to ask and there was a reason. "I just thought since Gramps is the guild master and he takes care of us he deserves a little bit bigger cake than you guys sorry." I apologized again. "It's fine and I agree with you." He replies. "Also don't take a cake till I get back please." They looked at me curiously but nodded their heads. I walk up the stair and give Gramps his cake explaining what has happened cause he asked about the shouting with my name in it. He thanked me and I walked back down the stairs. "Why didn't you let us take a cake till you came back natsu?" Cana asked. "Well I know everyone's favorite cakes and what their allergic to so I made specific ones for everyone." I answer. I give everyone a cake before they can ask another question. They all try a bite of their cake and did the look like their in heaven look. "Juvia wanted to ask natsu a question." Juvia said. "What is it?" I ask turning to face her. "Where is juvias cake at?" "Oh my gosh I forgot to take it out of the box here juvia." I said apologizing. I took it out of the box and gave it to her. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She screamed happily. Everyone faced me. "Thank you natsu you really do understand me." She said smiling big. "No problem." I chuckled at her reaction. "What is it juvia?" Bisca asked. "He made one with ice and snow designs on it because of my love towards gray-sama." "If you look at your cakes there is a special design on all of them with something to do with you." I say towards the guild. They look at the cake in their hands and all smiled. "Thank you" they say. "No problem." I say smiling a real smile this time not a fake.

Hi my Celestials sorry this one was a long one but I hope you enjoyed please comment down below and by the way I just do this on the way I don't plan any of it so it takes longer for me to make new chapters but please keep coming back to read new chapters.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
71.9K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...