Fly

By demonlord663

You're Asahi little sister and this will be a Kageyama x reader Will be lemons and smut More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

20

1.6K 36 17
By demonlord663

At practice Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Tsukishima were teasing Kageyama about the picture of us sleeping together. He was obviously annoyed. "I mean at least he has a girlfriend to sleep with". I mumbled. They heard me. Kageyama blushed. "Keep messing with him and I'll be forced to kick your asses". I smiled. "I'd love that". Nishinoya said. "I'd be force to never talk to you again". I said. Nishinoya eyes widen. "What!? Asahi! (N/n) is being mean"! Nishinoya said. "You just realized she was mean"!? Asahi asked. I gasp oftended. "Listen here puppy Jesus! I'm a damn ray of fucking sunshine". I growled. "O-ok". Asahi said. "Seriously". Daichi said. "She's scary". Asahi said. "Babe watch your swears". Kageyama said. "Oh sorry Tobio". I said. "Come on you need to work on your setting". Kageyama said. He was helping me set.

"You're not shooting a basketball". Kageyama said. "Sorry I was street basketball last year a lot". I said. Kageyama was really close to me. "Hinata boke! Get it"! Kageyama said as I set the ball Hinata ran and spiked it. "Yay"! I yelled. "You did so good"! Hinata said. "Really"? I blushed. When we were in school I was walking to Asahi class room I saw a couple of people talking about him. "He's kinda nervous reck I don't know why people believe the rumors of him leading a gang he seems weak". They said. My eyes widen. "Are you trying to pick a fight"!? I growled. There eyes widen. "You talk about my onii-san again I'll murder you and no one will find your bodies". I growled. They quickly ran away. "Stupid assface bitches". I mumbled. I turned around and saw Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi staring at me. My eyes widen. "Uh shit". I said scared by then just being there. "I think there's a better way to handle situations like that". Sugawara said. "Yeah. But I like that way". I said. "It's hard to believe people think you're the dangerous one Asahi". Daichi laughed. "You haven't called me onii-san in a long time". Asahi smiled. "Don't think nothing of it"! I said looking away.

"Oh! Right you forgot your lunch". I said. I gave Asahi his lunch. "And hey! Forget them I'll kick their asses". I said. "Please don't start conflict". Asahi said placing his hand on my head. I pouted. "I just don't like people looking down on you Asahi! You're so amazing they have no right to fucking talk down on you like that Asahi"! I said angry. He smiled at me gently. I calmed down. "Let them believe whatever they want. You don't need to get in trouble because of me (Y/n). You know I don't like it when you fight". Asahi said. "And I haven't fought! I've been good". I said. "Don't get me wrong I'm proud of you. Keep it up". Asahi said. "(Y/n)"? Hinata and Kageyama walked over to me. "Are you ready? We need to eat quickly if we want to get some practice in". Hinata said. "Oh yeah". I said. "Is something wrong"? Kageyama asked. I smiled. "No I'm fine"! I said. "Bye guys"! Hinata and I said.

I was walking from practice with Kageyama. "Do you want to go on a date this weekend"? Kageyama asked. "I'm not in the mood to go out. I can come over to your house and we can do something though". I said. "Oh that's even better". Kageyama smiled. "Tobio am I hot headed to you"? I asked. "No". Kageyama said. "Well at least I don't think". Kageyama said. I smiled holding his hand. 2 days later at school. "Someday I'm going to yell fight me. And someone is going to actually deck my ass". Mikisa said. I laughed. Kageyama walked over. "Are we walking home together"? He asked. "What"? I asked. "Are we walking to my house together". Kageyama blushed. "Oh yeah. Asahi said it'll be cool". I said. "Alright. Bye". He bent down to kiss my forehead and left. "Have you two had sex yet"? Mikisa asked. My eyes widen and I blushed.

"You can't just ask me that"! I yelled. "Why not"? She laughed. "Because...". I mumbled pouting. "You're so cute. Well he does seem innocent". Mikisa said. "Only thing Tobio thinks about is volleyball". I said. "Wow really"? Mikisa asked. "Yeah and passing his classes... To play volleyball". I said. "Sounds rough. So he never like tried to do anything"? Mikisa asked. "Nope. And when I'm at his house or he's at my house we'll sleep". I said. "What type of shit is that"? She asked. I laughed. "He has seen me naked". I said. "So he just had every fucking opportunity in the world. And he... That kinda pisses me off"! Mikisa said. "Why"? I laughed. "You've been with him for 5 months right"? Mikisa asked. "Yeah". I nodded. "Well maybe he's one of those guys who likes to actually get to know you like every single detail". Mikisa said. "Or he's just a innocent little cute baby who wants to drink milk from a straw". I smiled. "Or he doesn't find you sexy". Mikisa said. My heart stopped beating for a second. "What"? I asked. "You're sexy! Don't listen to me I was just talking out my ass! That's not a possibility don't freak out"! Mikisa said.

"Oh my God I'm freaking out"! I said. "No! I was just talking (Y/n) please don't think that"! Mikisa said. "To late I'm ugly"! I said putting my head on the locker sulking. I wasn't doing my best at practice. I was to busy thinking about how ugly I am. "Who let me leave the house looking like a fucking ogre"! I yelled putting my hand to head pulling my hair. "What"? Coach Ukai asked. My eyes widen and I fell. "You scared me"! I said quickly getting back up. "It's your turn to spike". Takeda sensei said. I quickly ran and went to spike. I looked at Kageyama. I studied his expression. He set it for me. I hit it out the area. My eyes widen. "I'm sorry". I said. "It's ok go again". Coach Ukai said. Kageyama set it again and I hit it again but it was good this time. "(Y/n) are you ok"? Kageyama asked. "Yes I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine"! I said. "... Alright". He said. I ran off the court. I started pacing. How does one make themselves attractive? How does one simply un-ugly...

(A/n might be a lemon in the next chapter I don't know yet. But if you don't like lemons... Why, oh my god why on God's polluted earth are you reading one of my books lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
47.6K 1.9K 20
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳. ( 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 )
206 0 13
Is what it says, I like these and wanted to put my foot in. May take requests once I start running out of ideas. Characters Included- -Daichi -Suga ...
413K 8.4K 64
HAIKYUU X READER yes, you read that right • i don't write angst unless it's requested • gender neutral • no lemons/lime/smut • lowercase intended FEA...