When Cats Play With Explosion...

De Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... Mais

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Spooptober Special's Special LEMON

2K 66 16
De Blorgh

Your pov

     He stared with his mouth agape and wide eyes. "Everyone's gonna freak." He started to chuckle.

"You better not tell anyone, plain face!" Katsuki barked.

"What if..." I whispered my idea lowly in to his ear.

"What?! Hell no! You're mine!"

"Technically, you haven't marked me yet. And just think about it. It'll keep him quiet."

"What are you talking about?" Hanta looked at us, worried.

"How about a deal, Hanta?"

"What kind of deal?"

"Join us and keep quiet about it."

"H-huh?!" His face flushed as he was taken aback.

"You heard me."

"We can just kill him." Katsuki grumbled angrily, obviously not liking the idea.

"Then you won't be a hero."

     He grumbled more. "Fine."

     Both Hanta and I were shocked. I was only joking. "I was messing around." I gave a nervous laugh and tried to back away.

"Too god damn late." He grabbed both Hanta and myself before dragging us to my room.

      We entered my room quickly, and Katsuki hurriedly locked the door. He pushed me onto my bed and looked up at them. "Come on. Take a joke." I held a nervous smile.

"Shut up." He began to take off his overcoat.

"Wait!" Hanta nervously spoke up. "We aren't seriously doing this, right?" He looked between the both of us.

"Hurry up, plain face. Don't make me say it twice." He was now taking off his pants.

      Katsuki was now in just his boxer as he made his way towards me. He took off my hat along with my gloves. Hanta just stood nervously watching us. Katsuki began to let his hands roam my body. "Tell him to hurry or leave." Katsuki whispered in my ear.

"Hurry up, Hanta. Don't keep me waiting." That was sure to stir something within him.

     His face changed for a moment before he cautiously made his way towards us. Katsuki then unzipped the back of my costume and threw it towards some corner in my room. Hanta cautiously sat on the bed and hesitantly reached his hand towards me. Katsuki didn't like his slowness and grasped his hand. He then pressed Hanta's hand into my bra.
     The both of us gasped. I stared at Katsuki, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He didn't seem to care as he made his way down. He pushed me on my back and slipped a finger inside me.
     I gasped as he continued to slide his digit in slowly. As Katsuki was pumping into me, he pushed Hanta towards me. Our noses barely touched just as he was pushed. "What's up with you, Mutt. You're being more pushy than normal."

"He's taking too long." He muttered as he added another finger.

"Then you mm~ tell him what to do."

     He stopped all movements and looked in thought. He pulled his fingers out of me and brought Hanta to the side. They were whispering very far away, even though I could still hear them. I didn't want to bother with listening in and decided to lay down.
     I laid back down and covered my eyes with my arm while sighing, clearly tired. They were still talking, which annoyed me. They were taking so long, and Katsuki already got me all worked up. As they were talking, I began to toy with myself.
     I let out small mewls and slight moans as I massaged my clit. Their talking ceased as I could feel them staring. I moved my arm to see them staring intently with deep blushes on their faces. "You guys are taking too long." I panted lightly. "Come make me feel good."

     They stood for a moment before they both made their way to me. Katsuki lifted me up and went under me. "Sit." He demanded as his hands rested on my thighs.

      I lowered myself on his face gently, not wanting to hurt him. As soon as I did, his tongue toyed with my clit. I moan lowly as the pleasure built up. I brought Hanta closer and help him out of his costume. (Was he a mummy or something?)
      Once he was out of his costume, I lowered my face to his member. I teased him by just licking from the base to the tip. As I licked Hanta, I began pumping Katsuki. I alternated between the both of them and equally gave them both pleasure.
     After alternating between the two of them, I sat up from Katsuki's face. I turned and took my rightful spot on his lap. I motioned with my head for Hanta to go behind me. He hurriedly scrambled behind me and waited. My hips slowly lowered on to Katsuki's member, having him enter easily due to earlier.

"Gah! How the hell are you still so tight?" He hissed.

"S-shut it. Hurry up, Hanta."

     He nodded before slowly entering me from behind. I clung to Katsuki's forearm tightly as I waited for the pain to die down. After waiting for what seemed like forever, I told them to move. Their thrust began slow and deep. I moaned lowly as I moved to join their thrusts.
     As I was moving, Katsuki's hands made their way to my chest. He massaged and toyed with my nipples. I mewled more at the pleasure I was receiving. Hanta cupped my ass as he went deeper and deeper inside. My hands laid on Katsuki's (tittiiiiies) chest as I was being overwhelmed with pleasure.

'F-faster~." I pleaded as I clung to Katsuki.

     In one swift motion, Katsuki stood up, holding me up by my thighs. As swiftly as he got up, they began to pound into me faster. I moaned loudly at their roughness, enjoying it to my fullest, overflowing content. Slight drool trickled from the corner of my mouth as my head fell back in ecstasy.

"Aren't you a horny cat~?" Katsuki teased as he left more Mark's on my chest.

"Mmm~ y-yes~ hah~." I could barely reply.

"Don't you want to see, plain face?" Katsuki said as he roughly held my face and turned me towards Hanta.

     His own heated, sweaty face met with mine. A sight many would pay for. Mismatched eyes covered and shrouded in lust. Drool dripping from my mouth and trickling down the hand Katsuki squeezed my face with. My mouth gaped open as my tongue hung lowly out as I panted and moan.
     The red that adorned Hanta's grew deeper the longer he stared. As they were thrusting mercilessly, he drew closer to my face. His lips met mine in a sloppy, wet kiss as he tongue toyed with mine. As we made out, Katsuki began to tug and bite my nipples.
      I moaned deeply into Hanta's mouth, encouraging them both to go harder, deeper, and faster. Just as they did, they both hit a bundles of nerves that made me cry in delectation. I released the knot I unknowingly had. Loud, sensual moans left me as they continued to persist the climax I had. "R-right aah~! There~! Please~!" I breathlessly craved more.

     They understood quickly and hit that spot over and over again. I could barely see straight as I clung tightly to Katsuki broad, muscular shoulders. With more thrusts into the same bundle of nerves over and over, I began to reach my climax faster and faster each time. After what seemed like hours of me alone cumming, their thrusts grew sloppy and erratic.
     Hanta held my thighs up while Katsuki gripped my ass harshly, his nails digging into my flesh. With one final, deep thrust, we all came together. Katsuki continued to thrust, twitching while he did so, to ride out his high longer as Hanta could barely move and panted viciously.
     We laid on my bed harshly, all of our breathing was labored. "I'll let you... mark me later." I patter Katsuki's (titttiiiies) chest.

"Why not now?" He hovered over me as he demanded the answer.

     I flipped him over easily and held his hands above him. "Because if you do right now, I'll die. And I'm not ready to give this up." I weakly grounded against his member.

"You're playing a dangerous game there." He bucked his hips. "I'd be a shame if you couldn't walk anymore~." He teased.

"I doubt I can for awhile."I leaned down and kissed him. "So let's go again~."

"You really are a horny ass cat." He chuckled as gave me a peck back.

"Oh, just wait until I go into heat. That'll be sooo much more fun~." I moaned slightly, already anticipating it. (You wait and see, dear readers ;3)

"How can you two still keep going?" Hanta questioned in disbelief.

"Training gave me high stamina. And I blame cat genes for the sex drive." I roamed Katsuki's body once more as I nibbled at his neck.

"She's hot and sexy. Who wouldn't want to keep banging her?" He smirked largely.

"Shut up." I hit him.

     He gave a hearty laugh at my outburst.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

180K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
331K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
245K 5.1K 26
this is one of my first fanfics (being edited) deku have finally given up and decided to take kaachans advice.... So I dont really have a plan for th...
68.5K 2.2K 44
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] I made another one!!!!! Same as the first one. This is a oneshot book all about our precious Lord Explosion murder!!! I hope y...