End Game

kirvania_

Sequel to 'Change' Еще

Introduction
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

I

576 28 24
kirvania_

Cookie

10 years later.

"My heart is so happy! Our brand new home and our fresh start is a great way to kick off the new year." I said to him excitedly as we watched the movers bring in all our stuff from the moving truck. By Instinct he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a sweet kiss on my lips causing the widest grin to form on my face.

"Get a room." Amir said as he walked past us holding his box that contained nothing but his PS4 console and his basketball trophies. My only son was now thirteen but going on eighteen, he's in the seventh grade and plays basketball.

When he was born all of his pediatricians told me that he wouldn't grow as fast as a full term baby would, I wish I could go back and show them this child now. He's already 5'10 and STILL has more growing to do.

Other then that, he is a complete mamas boy, always up under me whenever he has the chance but I don't mind. I think my bond with him is so strong because I almost lost him when he was first born, but I couldn't ask god for him to be any other way.

Kelvin laughed and placed another kiss on my lips. "What are we gonna do with him?" He sarcastically asked me as we walked into our home.

I met my boyfriend Kelvin six years ago when he came into my law firm, he was filing for divorce and needed a divorce lawyer. After his case, the two of us kept in touch and he eventually asked me on a date and it's just gone great from there.

He's everything you'd want in a man and then some, the way he treats me and accepts my children as his own makes me fall more in love with him everyday.

"So when are we having our house warming party? I want to invite all my friends from school Jessika asked as she took her Airpods out. She sipped on her green apple slush from QuickTrip and tilted her head waiting on our answers.

Jessika is Kelvin's daughter from his previous marriage she's thirteen just like Amir. They both share the same birthday which we always found strange but cool. So we just refer to them two as twins.

Michelle, her mother AKA Kelvin's ex wife gave up her parental rights after the divorce giving him full custody of Jess. When we first started dating she was still young so I've watched her grow and taught her so much.

She's basically mine, Never in a million years would I just throw my rights away and give up on Lyric or Amir, But Michelle and I are two different women.

"When we get settled in." Kelvin told her. The two of them carried on with their conversation while I focused my attention to my oldest who was closing the trunk to her car after getting her gym bag out.

I made my way over to help her carry some stuff but she slightly moved back. "I got it, thanks." Lyric mumbled.

"What do you think of the house tuts?" I asked while closing her trunk so she didn't have to.

"It's cute." She said locking her car while walking past me to go inside.

Lyric just turned seventeen two months ago, everything about her changed so much besides her attitude.

Out of all of the kids she was the most upset about the move, mainly because we moved across town causing her to have to transfer schools. She wanted to be able to graduate and spend her junior and senior year with all of her friends that attended grade school with her.

What she was most upset about was that she was going to have to change track teams and be the new girl. At her old school, she was the star athlete, and was ranked the fastest sprinter, in her schools history.

Now she feels like she has to prove herself all over again. Over these past few years she is starting to look more and more like her father to the point where it scares me.

A few hours passed by and by now the house was quiet for the most part. The movers had placed all the furniture where and how we wanted it and the kids were all upstairs in their rooms leaving Kelvin and I downstairs in the living room. I watched him closely as he attentively paid attention to the game that was on TV.

"What are we doing for dinner?" I asked running my hand over his vibrant waves. This morning him and Amir went to get haircuts so his edge up, the fade and his beard were all looking good.

He smirked and looked over at me. "I had something in mind." I frowned and tilted my head as I tried to piece together what he was getting at.

I gasped and playfully slapped his arm. "Quit it..Nasty. But foreal what are we eating cause i'm starvinggg." I whined.

"We could go out and eat? It's been a long day, I don't feel like cooking and i'm sure you don't feel like it either."

"I felt that. Where we gonna eat at cause if we leave it up to the kids we'll be debating all night." I said placing my feet in his lap. It didn't take long for him to start rubbing them which made me let out a deep breath.

"Wings?"

My mouth watered at the suggestion. Wings definitely sounded like the win and the way my stomach was rumbling I'm more then ready to eat. "Ouu baby yes, Wings sound good."

He pulled his phone out and texted in our little family group chat which consisted of himself, the kids and myself.

Family 🕊

Kelvin:
We're going out to eat, Let's go.

Amir ❤️🏀:
what we eatin 👀

Jess 💜:
😗😗Ok but no fr ^

Kelvin:
Wings.

Amir ❤️🏀:
from where doe 👀 cause some wings b nasty 🤣🤣🤣

Jess 💜:
I want a burger 😩

Kelvin:
We're going to my restaurant 🤦🏽‍♂️

Jess 💜:
Ohhh say less

Amir ❤️🏀:
say no more

Lyric 🤍🏃🏽‍♀️:
K.

Once the kids finally cane downstairs, we all got into my brand new Lexus SUV and drove down to Kelvin's restaurant / bar to have dinner. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them wings and a margarita!

"Is it okay if  TJ come over when we get back?" Amir asked from the backseat. I didn't mind since it wasn't a school night and all they do is play the game anyways.

"Sure bubba, we can pick him up on the way back if he want." I said while scrolling through my facebook page, going through the many notifications that I hadn't checked over these past couple days.

"Can he just spend a night then? Just so you guys won't have to take him all the way back home tonight."

"Yea that's fine."

"Oh so since he having his friends over I can have mine right?" Jessika budded in making Amir smack his lips. I rubbed my temples and looked over at Kelvin because we both knew what was coming next.

Amir and Jessika could go back and forth all day, the whole night and carry it on to the next day if you'd let them. Kelvin always says 'let them argue...they siblings.' But I didn't give a damn cause they asses don't know when to stop so i'd always have to nip it in the bud real quick.

"You wasn't even thinking about having friends over until I said sum"

"Boy shutup, nobody's worried about you or your lil funky friends" Jessika said as she cocked her head back to look Amir up and down.

"Where your friends gon sit? We only got room to fit Tj."

"Lyric can take me to pick them up when we get back home." Jessika gloated. Amir mumbled something under his breath before putting his airpods in not wanting to listen to anything else she had to say.

"Man scoot over dang."

"Didn't nobody tell you to sit in the middle!"

"Damn this." I said cutting the radio on and turning it up just enough to tune the kids out making Kelvin laugh as he placed his free hand on my thigh, giving it a rub.

Lyric was too busy on her phone to pay any attention to the conversation that was going on in the car. I think she had her airpods in too but I really couldn't tell because of the way she had her hair. Hell maybe I need to get myself some of them Airpods if they cancel out noise like that!

~

Lucious

My reflection stared back at me as I brushed my waves down, getting ready to put my durag on for the night. "Baby.." Star called out. I didn't even bother turning around instead I just looked at her in the mirror. To be honest she was looking good right now, Seeing her count my money while rolling up a blunt was the biggest turn on for me.

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing for valentines day this weekend?" She asked as she placed rubber bands around my stacks of money, preparing to put them in the safe. I chuckled. If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" I said sitting down on the bed only for her to straddle my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

"A hint?"

"Na."

"A clue then." She said placing small kisses on my neck.

"Star I'm not tellin' you" I said with a light laugh, I thought it was funny how she was trying to seduce me into telling her something. She sucked her teeth and mushed my head before climbing off of me and walking into her walk-in closet.

"That was cute ma, been there done that." I joked but quickly ducked when a red bottom flew past my head. "Now if that mothafucka would've hit me that would've been yo ass."

She laughed from inside the closet, not bothered at all by what I had just said. Our bedroom door swung open and in came our 13 year old daughter Reign.

"Where's mom?" Reign asked while plopping down on our bed, looking down at her brand new Iphone

"In the closet. Wassup lil bit?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored. I've been thinking about coloring my hair. What do you think? Red maybe?" She asked showing me a picture of some girl who had bright red ass hair.

I frowned. "No, You're not doing anything to your hair Reign. It's fine just the way it is. That girl look like a flaming hot"

It was true. she had beautiful curly sandy hair, it was long and healthy plus she's to young to do all that.

"Mom dyed her hair." Reign threw out, hoping it would gain her some leverage in the argument. A few months ago Star dyed her hair dark down and it looked good for the most part.

"Cause i'm grown!" Star called out from the closet making me laugh.

Reign rolled her eyes and started tapping through instagram stories ignoring me. "Red or black." Star said coming out of the closet holding two different pairs of sneakers.

"Black" Both Reign and I said at the same time.

"Where are you going?" Our child asked as she sat up and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Nowhere tonight, but tomorrow Uncle Meek is having a Barbecue."

"Do me and Caiden have to go?" Reign asked desperately while scratching her head hoping we would say no.

"Yes y'all have to go and no y'all don't have a choice." I answered matter of factly. They always trying to worm their way out of going anywhere or doing something that they don't want to. I don't have a problem telling they asses No, But Star on the other hand does.

"Dang." Reign mumbled under breath while rolling her eyes. "I'm hungry, can we go to chipotle or sum?" she asked.

"You just ate twenty minutes ago." Star said coming out of the closet tying her hair up into a bun.

"I know, but i'm hungry."

There was a slam from the room above us which was Caiden's. Star jumped at the sudden noise "I'm gonna kick your sons ass."

"That's all he does. He yell and throw stuff when he losing the game. I hear him all the way down the hallway." Our daughter said as she played with the gold necklace around her neck that spelled her name.

Yep that's right Star and I have two kids together. We didn't know she was pregnant with twins until she was in labor, after she had pushed Reign out, she started getting contractions again. So the doctors did a quick ultrasound and told us she was gon have to push again. It threw us for a loop but we managed. So now I got three thirteen year old's and a seventeen year old.

"Dad Uncle Meek just text you. What's the spot?" Reign asked as she held my phone going through my messages.

With a quickness I snatched it out her hand. "Stay out my phone before you see sum."

"Gross, but really can we please go get something to eat?"

I replied to Meek's message telling him I'd be there in an a few minutes and grabbed my keys. I kissed Star's lips and told Reign to come on.

"Be careful with my child Lucious!" Star told me but i wasn't trying to hear none of that. She knew Reign was good with me.

———————

New book my babies! Let me know how you guys think it's gonna go!!

Vote , comment , share!

Peace and Blessings,

K

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

252K 38.8K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
244K 488 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
332K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
32.5K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...