string bean | wilbur soot

由 BUGEYEDD

only leaving this up for memories. i no longer support wilbur soot. COMPLETED. a wilbur soot fanfiction writt... 更多

psa
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the end
book two!!

38

19.5K 554 491
由 BUGEYEDD

"What the fuck?"

I pushed Cooper off of me and looked at Wilbur who looked shocked and confused, but most of all, hurt.

"Wilbur-"

"That's why the two of you are so close, huh?" he asked.

Cooper stood there awkwardly, looking at the ground. I opened my mouth to speak, but Wilbur turned and started to walk away.

"Wilbur, wait!" I shouted, chasing after him and leaving Cooper behind.

When he stopped and turned around to face me, his eyes were filled with tears. "I thought you were different- I thought you weren't like the rest of them."

"Wil, I'm not!"

"Really?" he laughed, wiping his tears away. "Then what was that? How long has that been going on, Vee?"

I could feel my eyes filling up with water, just like his. "It was nothing, Wil-"

"What do you mean? I saw it!" he shouted, his voice cracking.

Seeing him this way broke my heart. Seeing him so hurt. And it was all my fault.

"Please hear me out, Wilbur. I can explain-"

"No. I don't want to hear it right now."

"Please."

He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm staying in a hotel room with George and Alex tonight. I don't want to be in the same room as you and Cooper."

"We're going home tomorrow-"

"I'm staying with Schlatt tomorrow then. He can get my things from your place."

"You can't be serious," I mumbled.

Wilbur shrugged. "Goodbye, Vee."

"Wilbur-"

He walked away without looking back at me.

I made Cooper and Travis stay with Carson and Noah. I needed to be alone. I had the empty hotel room to myself, hoping and waiting for Wilbur to come back. He didn't.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
440K 10.2K 34
an emperor and his lover, struggling to balance- all while a war is amidst. jschlatt x fem! she/her reader tws will be given before each chapter <...
26.1K 241 15
Who the fuck let this get 18k reads and why Just wanna write about the boys. Will also include others (like Josh, and Wilbur, and Minx and others) of...
167K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...