I won't tell if you don't 🤫

Por -booksbymae-

Andrea is the daughter of the mafia leader and always lives her life to the fullest and can never have time f... Mais

Whos who?!
The Beginning
The truth about Mariano
Battle War👾
Close eye
Black space
Secrets
Here we go again
game time?!
Official?!
Surprise!!!!
Part 12
13~
~ 14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
New book!!

~40~

995 16 1
Por -booksbymae-

I fell asleep in one of the guest rooms. I didn't want to be near mar when he came back. Mya came in my room.
Mya: Drea are you okay?
Drea: yeah I'm fine!
Mya: where's Mar?
Drea: don't know, ask Cynthia
Mya: are you serious!
I just pulled the covers over my head and waited for Mya to leave the room. All I could think about was Mar and the fact that he was probably with Cynthia right now. Maybe I should go back to Jersey. I herd my door opening.
Drea: Mya can you please go I'm not in the mood right now.
Rio: Andrea... are you okay?
Drea: dad?
I got out of bed and gave him a huge hug. I cried into his chest and didn't let go.
Rio: it's okay Princesa
Drea: papi I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left I should have stayed with you. I'm so sorry!
Rio: i told you about this Mariano boy, now you have to have this baby and he won't be around! Just come back with me?
Drea: idk papi but why are you here?
Rio: well Mikey is locked up and I have to visit him. But just come back, you don't need Mariano.
Drea: dad.... I want to stay here with Mya.
Rio: okay but just know you will always have a place at home. And Ik I over reacted! I love you mija.
Drea: I love you to
Mya dad left and I stayed in the room. I couldn't sleep and it was late at night! Kobe was FaceTiming me but I didn't feel like answering. I was scrolling threw insta and decided to post on my spam!

Posted by_.@dreaspamz: wow felt this! Liked by @samyha and 1,346 others..
@samyha: bestie you okay?
@kairigod: bestie ft me!
@user76: wow you okay luv?!
@itzkobe: ft me! We need to talk
@blesiv: hey.. miss you
@user9: bitch no one cares cry!
Load more comments..

I kept getting calls from people but I didn't want to answer. I was still in bed not getting up when Mya burst in crying.
Drea: what happened?
Mya: so umm Mattia went out right and he just called me saying he wants to break up and that he only stayed with me Bc I lost the baby and he's moving.
Drea: Wtf
Mya: Andrea idk what to do I can't lose him.
Drea: where is he? Was he drunk or something!
Mya: idk
Drea: you know what fuck them let's go to a party!
Mya: what party
Drea: a friends party!
Mya: ohh bitch you sneaky!!
I changed into:

And Mya wore:

We got in her car and I put the address in. My old friend Alex was throwing a party and invited me.
Btw this is Alex:

Sorry it's been a while but I'm updating right now!! 🤍🤍🤍💨💨💨💨💨

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

77.8K 1.1K 64
boys all around her 24/7, an ex that can't leave her mind, so what happens when the new boy in class turns out to be the boy she loves most? ~a...
16.5K 261 58
*˚· i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *˚· Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...
44.5K 608 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...