G-A-G-A

Chromatica_Schuyler

A book where I post Lady Gaga pictures, videos and fun facts! Еще

Rain on Me & Stupid Love
Chromatica Track List
My Personal Top 12 Lady Gaga Songs
Iconic Lady Gaga Looks Part One
Iconic Lady Gaga Looks Part Two
Iconic Lady Gaga Looks Part Three
Memorable Lady Gaga Music Video Looks
Lady Gaga's Most Memorable Lyrics
Personal Favorite Lady Gaga Lyrics
Best Chromatica Lyrics
Songs on Chromatica Ranked
Unreleased Gaga Songs
Amy Winehouse
Songs on Joanne Ranked

The Meat Dress

201 5 10
Chromatica_Schuyler

One of Lady Gaga's most iconic moments is the 2010 VMA's meat dress. She wore the meat dress as a protest to the USA's don't ask don't tell policy. If you don't know what don't ask don't tell was a policy in US from 1994-2011. It prohibited gay, lesbian and bisexuals from serving in the military. If while in the military a person talked openly about their sexual orientation they would be discharged. 

Gaga said about the dress "If we don't stand up for what we believe in, if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones." 

The meat dress was turned in beef jerky and being displayed at the Haus of Gaga in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...