SWEET CHAOS ./ baek kyung [DI...

Av stcrmfly

a classic tale of two best friends who are in denial of the fact that they no longer see each other as friend... Mer

⋆˚.✯ SWEET CHAOS.
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX

SEVEN

1.5K 48 6
Av stcrmfly

SWEET CHAOS.
chapter seven

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮⠀⠀⠀⠀☆

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ☆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⋮

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ☆

"i'm bae suwon, what's your name?"

the boy smiled as he helped the girl with her necklace, "i know who you are. you're famous. the whole school knows you."

"i guess so. you haven't told me your name," suwon said with a smirk on her face as she turned back around to face him.

the boy chuckled, "i'm son youngju. from lee dohwa's class."

"dohwa? oh that's nice. i never knew we had someone like you on our batch. please forgive me for that," suwon apologized.

dowon chuckled, "it's fine, it isn't new that someone as famous as you doesn't know an ordinary person like me."

the bae girl pursed her lips, not knowing what to say and how she should react to the situation. so instead she stayed quiet. which soon made the atmosphere around them a little awkward.

"uh i need to go-"

"of course a scene had to start" suwon thought and looked at her surroundings. it was once again another danoh and baek kyung scene was happening.

baek kyung then threw whatever danoh had gave him to the sea. suwon then scoffed, her feet started moving soon after that. "don't tell me i'm going to lash out on danoh. please don't"

"yah! baek kyung!" suwon shouted to get the male's attention when did he started to walk away, "why did you have to do that? is your ego and reputation really that important? danoh's crying and you're what? acting as if you don't see it?"

but baek kyung didn't seemed affected by the bae girl's words at all. seeing how he didn't even stop, so suwon sighed, "why do i even try."

suwon then turned around to see how danoh was but as she did she saw the girl in the water, "danoh!"

the girl tried to move her feet again, but to her dislike, the writer didn't allow her to do so. forcing her to watch from the shoreline in worry, "fucking let me walk, writer."

"yah! eun danoh! what are you doing?!" the girl shouted as the short haired girl walked even deeper and deeper.

시작

"oh my god, finally," suwon said as she quickly made her way to the edge of the water and removed her heels, "danoh! get out of there it's over! yah!"

despite suwon's constant shouts at the girl, her words fell to deaf ears and whether she liked it or not she had to get into the water before the girl ends up doing something stupid. however just as the water reached up to her knees, danoh turned around, "suwon it's okay."

"then get out of there!"

it has been a few minutes since danoh got out of the sea with the stupid rock still in her hand and the bae girl following closely behind her.

"danoh are you sure you're alright?"

danoh didn't even bother to turn around as she answered the concerned girl, "i told you, yes. i'm fine, you can go suwon. i won't do anything stupid. but even if i do, i'll be fine once another stage starts..."

"bu-"

"you can go, don't worry," this time the girl turned slightly with a smile to somewhat assure the girl she was fine. but she was no where near fine and they both knew it.

in the end suwon sighed, "i'll go then." and with that, suwon left the girl alone to do what she had to do. which is getting mad at the stupid jerk.

it took quite a while to find where he was, but then it wasn't that hard to find him. wherever ae-il and ae-sam were was most likely wherever the make was and she was right, most of the time. this time however, he was alone, weirdly.

"BAEK KYUNG!" suwon screamed to get the attention of the male who had his back towards her, "are you crazy?! have you finally lost your mind?! if the stage had lasted longer danoh might be in a hospital bed right now!"

"so?" he replied, voice monotone as if he didn't feel like he did something wrong. which probably is how it is.

"cut the act, kyung. you know you care for her, somewhere deep in that stupid brain or heart or whatever of yours, you care. so stop acting as if you don't."

"who are you to know?" he replied before leaving the girl alone causing her to roll her eyes and let out a huff, "jerk."

with that suwon left the place too and headed back to her room, that is if she made it back without being pulled into yet another stage. however what had stopped her this time didn't come in the form of a stage, instead it was a male who called her name.

"suwon, will you be joining the tracking tonight?" youngju asks when he reached where suwon was.

"i think so, why?"

youngju smiled, "oh, i just wanted to know. that's all. what happened with eun danoh by the way? i heard some students talking about it just now. is she ok?"

sighs, if only baek kyung was the one who cared and asked that. but that'll never happen. suwon thought before replying the concerned male, "ah...some things happened with baek kyung."

"i see i see. they have a really weird relationship, don't you think so?" he commented.

"yeah they do. honestly i don't even know why they suddenly became like that. but they did so what can i do about it,"

youngju hummed, "do you want to meet up together later? before the tracking starts."

"huh? oh sure," the girl agreed and gave a smile to the boy. at her reply, he smiled as well and the two continued to walk together as they headed back to where their rooms were.

laughters, chatters and occasionally shouting could be heard as all the classes gathered together for the night's event. as suwon had just arrived, she hasn't met up with youngju yet and to her own surprise she saw baek kyung there. however she chose to ignore him and continued to walk pass by him, but that planned didn't work quite well as the boy had noticed the raven haired girl before she could run away.

"bae suwon," the male called her name. aish i should have ran the moment i saw him.

as much as suwon wanted to stay mad at him, she knew that it wasn't exactly his fault to do that as well, their actions during the stage is controlled. but still it was utterly stupid of him to do that and the way he doesn't even feel guilty makes her even more furious. but alas she still replied to him with a very straight and sharp, "what?"

"where's danoh?"

the bae girl scoffed, "like you care. she's probably somewhere out there i don't know."

"did you not come with her?"

"as you can see, no," she answered bluntly, "and now if you excuse me i need to go find someone."

at her words, baek kyung raised his eyebrows, "someone? who?"

"a friend, now bye," suwon answers and turned around to walk away but stopped when she did as she saw the male she had promised to meet up with standing a few meters away from her, "youngju, i was just about to go find you."

"who's this?" kyung questions, voice sounding even more annoyed now.

"son youngju, dohwa's classmate," youngju introduced himself with a smirk on his face as he saw that the male was slightly irritated that he appeared when he was talking to suwon. but honestly, he could care less. he then glanced at suwon before looking back at the male, "i'll be taking suwon now."

"i'm not done talking to her."

"oh really, but didn't she say goodbye to you? come one let's go draw our numbers, suwon." so with that, the two walked away, leaving baek kyung alone.

suwon grinned, "thank you for taking me away from there. a moment longer i could have gone crazy."

"you're very welcome," youngju smiled, "come one let's draw our numbers. who knows, we might be partners."

RYU'S ENTRY LOG !
hello everyone, it's been a while since i updated huh. a really long time actually. i don't want to make this message too long so i'll just say that all the comments you guys have left and the votes made me really happy, so thank you so much for liking and reading this book. above all thank you for waiting for the update even tho it took a very long time for me to do so. i wouldn't say it was because i was too busy to write but it was more of i didn't really have any ideas and motivation as to what to write for the book. however the motivation is back now so yay me and us! hopefully with this i'll be able to update more frequently too!

also, i'm not sure if all of you watches/watched love revolution (the drama starring park jihoon and lee ruby with younghoon (tbz) and dayoung (wjsn) + other actors). but i'm kind of thinking about making a fanfic for lee kyungwoo (younghoon's character) but i'm still contemplating since i'm not sure how the show will go on, however i do have a plot in mind. but yeah i'm planning on making one but i'm not sure if anyone's interested 🤧

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

21.6K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
69.6K 2.3K 24
𝗬𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
6K 352 26
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦" Depression, disorders, family problems, what more do you want? Ten teenagers with all th...
655K 32.1K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...