The Way To You

De sumirechan77

"The Way To You" (あなたへの道) is a second story created by Lulu Luck. The story begins when a young boy named Dai... Mais

Part 1 - New Student
Part 2 - Flag of Motivation
Part 3 - Learning About Us
Part 4 - Library of Creative Classics
Part 5 - The Color Schemes
Part 7 - Sibling Rivalry
Part 8 - Thunder and Electricity
Part 9 - Campaign Management
Part 10 - I'll Wait For You

Part 6 - Quarantine

6 0 0
De sumirechan77

Spring break starts rolling around, and the students are at their homes figuring out their logo types. But it doesn't take long before an outbreak of a certain virus turns into a pandemic, which causes the school to provide online classes, and now the city is under quarantine. Fearing about Daichi's conditions, Kanae sends him a message asking him how he's feeling and he replies that he is trying to handle it. Meanwhile, Shimoda-sensei refuses to shut down the club, so he continues to provide online lessons, and the students begin complaining about how the pandemic has destroyed their lives.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

162K 6.5K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
34.3K 7.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
42.5K 813 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...