America's Young Bloods

Door KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... Meer

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

20 Dollar Nose Bleed

80 8 2
Door KeriannHolt

Rose's POV
It was her.

I couldn't even say her name.

I remember when they dated, back when we first met.

They dated for a year, until she left him for someone else.

I was the one there for him after that, comforting him, trying to cheer him up.

And of course she never liked me after that.

Now here she is, 7 years later.

I gritted my teeth and looked at the fake girl before me, she had way too much spray tan on and a smile too happy for my liking. It was fake, of course.

I pressed my lips together as I watched Patrick's eyes roam over her body.

Ew.

"Hello, Rose," she said to me in her overly-sweet voice.

"Hi," I said, putting on my best fake smile.

"So, Patrick," she started, batting her stupid fake eyelashes at him, "what are you up to?"

"Uh," he seemed at a loss for words, and that was when I knew.

She had him.

Patrick's POV

Man, I forgot how pretty summer was. Wow.

I tilted my head at her, making conversation when I heard rustling next to me.

Rose's POV
I got up and left.

When I looked back, Patrick was watching me, but I didn't care. I walked the whole way back to my apartment, walking in, and saw Pete sitting there, practicing the bass.

I forgot we shared an apartment. I completely ignored him, and went to my room, shutting the door softly.

I crawled into bed and then let all the tears that I had been holding back fall.

I was sobbing quiet loudly, but I didn't care.

Pete's POV
Rose rushed in, took a glance at me and seemed surprised. Before I had a chance to do anything, she rushed to her room and shut the door. Weird.

I could hear the muffled sounds of crying and I knew something was wrong.

I walked in without knocking, because I knew she would lock the door if I did.

"Rose? Are you-" I stopped my sentence once I saw her crying, shaking body at the foot of her bed.

She does this sometimes, and if I don't get to her fast enough, it'll turn into a full blown panic attack.

I walked over and sat next to her, pulling her body close to mine. I rocked us back and forth silently, holding her hand to show her I was there.

I really cared about her, I really loved her.

I don't care if she didn't.

She was now asleep, hopefully.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

"I love you too," she replied, and I smiled.

I was happy.

Rose's POV
It felt nice to have Pete's comfort.

He never asked questions, which made me feel grateful, because I wasn't willing to talk about anything right now. I was halfway asleep, and I heard him tell me he loved me. I said it back, and fell asleep immediately after, feeling much better.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Omg so much romance in this chapter I feel so sappy. Thanks for reading this far, it means so much! Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

203 26 13
"In the end, I'd do it all again, I think you're my best friend." Haley Loving lives in a small town in Iowa where nothing exciting ever happens. Sh...
1.6K 96 21
°•=COMPLETED=•° Adira and her small band have a tiny gig in the middle of the forest. Patrick has received a letter saying Fall Out Boy has a concert...
607K 28.7K 200
3rd times a charm I guess. Your four favorite boys are back and guess what! They brought the feels with them...
58.5K 1.1K 55
Fall Out Boy imagines ^-^