Redneck Romeo [Completed]

Od BoOk_DrEaMeR

(Excerpt) I looked up into his gorgeous, honey-colored eyes and felt my heart begin to thrum with the love t... Více

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Epilogue*

Redneck Romeo

34.5K 400 15
Od BoOk_DrEaMeR

(Excerpt)  I looked up into his gorgeous, honey-colored eyes and felt my heart begin to thrum with the love that was trying to over take me. His eyes were piercing and seemed to hold some unknown emotion that he was having a hard time controlling. The wind whispered against my bare legs and shoulders and I instantly regretted the tank top, blue jean shorts, and cowboy boots. I shivered unconsciously and he looked at me with concerned eyes. Without speaking, he slipped off his plaid button-up shirt and slipped it onto my shoulders. My cheeks instantly flushed a bright red.

“How do you do it?” he asked me in wonder.

“Do what?” I asked, confused.

“Steal away my attention even with this captivating view surrounding me,” he frowned.

My cheeks flushed even redder, “You are so cheesy and romantic, you know it? You’re like my own personal redneck Romeo.”

“If I’m a redneck Romeo, then you are definitely my tan-legged Juliet,” he smirked and I knew that I was done for.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This book will be posted as soon as I finish it, which will hopefully be at the end of May or the the Beginning of June. Please have the patience to wait for it :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 102 20
This book is not rated mature but it does have ONE chapter where mature content is involved so PLEASE do NOT report this book. "And how do you suppo...
13 0 4
I tripped and the person next to me caught me before I could fall. His strong grip on my waist had me in shock. I made eye contact with him. The te...
59.7K 4.1K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
35 11 14
Dear: Diary 02/04/2013 Then Kevin smiled at me. And I felt my heart beat for the first time in a very long time. All he did was smile, and suddenly...