Jareth x Reader (Labyrinth) i...

Od brokenelvenwood

I've rewatched this movie so many times, I love Jareth's character and I wanted to do some! Enjoy you dirty l... Viac

remember me
just a dream
meeting the inlaws (Very graphic language and smut!!)
i'm already there
if only you could see
breaking my heart for his love
Jareth reacts to your new hair colour (you dye your natural hair)
let me sleep forever
why would you hurt your beautiful self? (tw: self harm)
strangers into lovers
at last
time to say goodbye
showdown
downtown bar hopping
to the end of the earth
brave (TW: Unexpected death)
freaking me out
his voice still echoes in my mind
Fighting and making up
He cheats on you (im sorry lol)
unexpected sex (smut again!)
love at first sight
First kiss and making luuuuv (smut again lol)
Something inside me won't give up
Rough and rowdy (Smut warning)
your heart's rich because of me
into your arms
footprints in the sand (sad? Sexy? Idk sis)
Mixed feelings (contains smut)
hold on
so sick of being so lonely
I will always love you
beauty and the beast
stuck inside my head
can you feel the love tonight
blinding lights
touch
take my breath away
Loving you is my favourite thing to do (plus size babies, its game night!)
let it all go
once upon a december
the one that got away (TW: Choking until nearly unconcious, abuse?)
lost in love me land
you show him what he's missing (PLUS SIZE GALZ LEGGO)
first time meeting Jareth
let it go
once upon a dream
free me
Late night cuddles
break my heart but still i smile
you accidentally admit you love him during an argument
a thousand years
shape of my heart
tell me you love me SMUT WARNING
he makes you leave (SAD AF)
he sees your new tattoo
You watch him dance with another woman (cute ending?)
you fall in love with the goblin king (large age gap)
he comes back to visit you years later
he catches you trying to end your life TW: suicidal tendencies
he seduces you into staying forever
into your arms tonight
this love
Quick message to everyone!
stuck on this feeling
king of the goblins
god is a woman
i wish i didn't love you, but i do
dancing together (sweet moment)
he gets angry with you
stuck with you
rewrite the stars
say you won't let go
can't breathe anymore
you taught me to love
i love them bad girls (SMUT!)
forever (romantic af, large age gap)
sweet like a flower (SMUT CITY)
my heart will go on
i walked with you once upon a dream
faded reality
i will keep you safe
a whole new world
bring me out of this darkness TW: Self harm and abuse
how do i breathe
still love him so
prisoner (overprotective/jealous Jareth)
can I have this dance?
you're everything i have
i don't wanna lose control
red lights
loving you is a losing game
you need to wake up
run to you
obsessed
love story
i don't wanna lose control (part 2)
learn to love again
take me to church
i think i'm in trouble
it was only a kiss (large age gap)
the king and I
the king and I (Part 2)
jail break
come and dance with me
love me like a desert rose
the stars are coming out tonight
love me like a desert rose *2*
the night the king fell in love
the night the king fell in love *part 2*
it's you and i
what a beautiful night to be alive
realism vs escapism
before i go
taking over the world

wildest dreams

13.9K 212 130
Od brokenelvenwood

Ten years. It had been ten years since the Labyrinth. Ten years since I met the man that changed my life, made me question everything and turned my world upside down. I was an adult now, I was only a child when I entered the labyrinth to get my brother back, but I always had this feeling, when I met Jareth, he made me believe that it was a dream, I didn't think it was real, but I knew it was, it wasn't just a story, it was real life. I knew that.

It was two in the morning, I was trying to sleep, but there was an annoying tapping on the window, and it was driving me insane. I groaned, annoyed as I stood up, I opened my window and something flew inside, I gasp, rubbing my eyes as a white Owl flapped around, before landing on the foot of my bed. "What the hell?" I laugh, amused that of all things, an Owl was on my bed. "Really?" I cross my arms, and it cocked its head, like it was listening to me somehow. But it was a bird?

"Hello, Mr Bird." I sat down on the ground opposite it, just tired and grouchy. "What do you want? You just gonna sit there and look pretty?" I giggled, as I bite my lip softly. It flew over and it sat on my lap, I looked at it, not understanding what it was doing. "This is weird.. hang on." I gently put the Owl on my bed, before I grab the book I was reading from my table. "This is so weird. You look like the Owl from the book I'm reading." I cross my arms, before I turn away.

"I would of thought you'd remember an old friend, y/n." I heard from behind me suddenly, my eyes widen, that voice. It was so familiar. I turn my head, and I dropped the book on the ground, when I saw the man in front of me. "Oh my god." I couldn't believe my eyes. He was alive? And he was here. "How..? How are you here? I didn't call for you." I frown, as I watched him, unsure. "You didn't need to. You call my name every single night, but this time, I came." He gave me that look, and my heart almost burst, he was so attractive. (FYI: What he means in easy terms is, when you do ya deed, the cheeky finger, when you get off, he hears you moaning his name LOL just saying)

"I stopped believing in you, Jareth. You were messing with my head. I was a child. And I didn't know how I felt about you, you made my thoughts change. You changed me." I told him, and he just watched me, like he was amused. "God, don't look at me like that." I shake my head and he gently took my hands. "There was a reason I came back." His eyes were looking through me, and it was like he could see me, for who I really was inside. "Why?" I watch him, confused. "What's the date, y/n?"

I turn and look at the date on my clock, ten years exactly since the Labyrinth. I smile to myself, before looking back at him. "Ten years." I whisper, as he nodded. "I was heartbroken when you left me that day. And I was in love with you. And I still am, I know we can make it work." I take a deep breath and I frown, "I can't. I can't go back with you. I just can't do it again. I can't put myself through it again." I shake my head, and I sat down on my bed. "Just think about it?" He looked back, before he turned back into an Owl and he flew out into the night, and I laid down on my bed.

Suddenly, I woke up, gasping as I look around, it was dark, and the windows were open. But it was all just a dream. But I really did hope, that he would come back for me. One day.

In the distance, I heard the familiar coo of an Owl, perched in a tree nearby and I smiled.

He was back.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

227K 6.9K 26
I only recommend this story for people who have seen, understood, and enjoyed the 1986 movie Labyrinth, starring David Bowie(and his awesomeness) as...
951 105 15
*COMPLETED✔* disclaimer: UNEDITED!!!
351K 5.5K 51
Y'all know the freaking vibes! I just have such a crush on Jack and have imagined so many scenarios and decided to share them with anyone willing to...
1.3K 49 22
SEQUEL IS OUT (I DO NOT OWN THE 80's MOVIE LABYRINTH, NOR DO I OWN ANY CHARACTER EXCEPT MIA AND HER FAMILY) 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘�...