The Vampire Diaries Album

由 Imagine_Preferences

Oneshots and imagina based off some of my favourite songs. Each with a different Mystic Falls lover. ... 更多

🍸 Still intø yøu > Damon 🍸
🍼 Cry Baby > Klaus 🍼
💊 Habits > Kol 💊
👕She looks so perfect > Jeremy 👕
🩸Demons > Elijah🩸
❤️True love > Damon ❤️
♾They dont know about us> jeremy ♾
🧸 Pacify Her > Stefan 🧸
🤬 O.D.D > Kol 🤬
Authors Note
💸Trust Fund Baby > Tyler💸
👑Castle > Damon 👑
😠 Outside > Elijah 😠
👄 Dirrty > Any boy😂 👄

❓Explanation❓

2.4K 7 0
由 Imagine_Preferences

Hellloooooo.

I decided that the weird music videos my head comes up with when I listen to music (it's weird dont ask me why I do it) would be the perfect book.

So here we are.

Each short story or oneshot, What ever you call them, will have a song. Each bit of lyrics would tie into the events and so on. Characters might even say some of the lyrics as part of their dialogue.

My music choice is weird and all over the place.

so feel free to drop a song request in the comments and tell me what type of scene you want it to be. (Argument, fluff ect.)

Happy reading and in the fine words of Caroline Forbes.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

578 17 4
𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓼 𝓐𝓼 𝓘𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼... ★☆★ In a small town called Mystic Falls, where everyone knew each other and nothing bad ever...
694 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...
259K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
136K 2.5K 22
Basically just imagines of characters from The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Legacies. This will also include some of the girls x reader, unlik...