Lie To Me || Na Jaemin

Por minminjimjaem

"So tell me, How far are you gonna lie? " "I love you" **** Both wanted the same thing but doesn't seem to g... Mais

MUST READ
Chapter 1 || To Seoul
Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride
Chapter 3 || Coffee incident
Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun
Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims
Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch
Chapter 8 || Unknown
Chapter 9 || A player
Chapter 10 || The Basement
Chapter 11 || School Night
Chapter 12 || Just me and only me
Chapter 13 || The Leather Jacket
Chapter 14 || Jisung Park
Chapter 15 || She's a friend
Chapter 16 || Strawberry
Chapter 17 || Guys
Chapter 18 || He's evil
Chapter 19 || Get me away from here
Chapter 20 || Jaemin's shirt
Chapter 21 || You're really interesting
Chapter 22 || Hi Love
Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi
Chapter 24 || Rooftop
Chapter 25|| Blame the floor
Chapter 26|| Winwin
Chapter 27|| Talk
Chapter 28||Boyfriend Talk
Chapter 29|| Pizza
Chapter 30||Shopping
Chapter 31||NJM
Chapter 32||Dejavu
Chapter 33|| Confirmation
Chapter 34|| Zhong mei
Chapter 35|| Mine

Chapter 4 || Class 10-B

191 10 0
Por minminjimjaem

Don't forget to read 'MUST READ' chapter first

~~~

Lee Daehyun

I looked at myself in front of the mirror. Our school uniform consists of a gray plaid skirt and white buttoned-up dress shirt with a necktie. I put on my sneakers that have a little stain in front because of the incident yesterday. I took my phone and put it in my pocket then slinging my backpack on my right arm. I closed the door behind me when I went out then headed downstairs seeing my mother preparing toasted bread for breakfast. Following Donghyuck oppa behind me wearing his uniform. A dress shirt than a gray school jacket uniform and black pants. We both sat down to eat breakfast. "Eomma, are you taking us to school?" I asked swallowing a part of the toast.

"Didn't Donghyuck already tell you that he's bringing you and back to school?" My Mom looked at Donghyuck oppa to me.

"I forgot, oops," He said finishing his toast as I follow him finishing my toast then drinking my water. "Can I take the bus instead?" I asked looking to my mother as she gave me sympathetic smile. "Oh, honey, as much as I hate Donghyuckie riding you to school with his motorcycle but I will feel more rest assured when you're with him than going to a bus alone," My mom said as she gave me a warm smile and only leading me to nod as Donghyuck smirks by my defeat.

"You should go," My mom said as I waved her goodbye by hugging her. My brother and I walked out of the house to his motorcycle. I sigh when we reached his motorcycle. "Calm down, Daehyun. You have a helmet" He tries to make me forget my worries. "That doesn't make all things better" I exclaimed as I put on the helmet.

"Well, since you've ridden with this before, I'll be faster than before" He lets me know then ride his motorcycle. "Oppa, Do you want to die?" I glared at him as I went to his back wrapping my arms around his waist and he chuckled at my actions when I tighten my arms around him.

He actually did what he said, he went faster and my inside was going to burst from screaming inside and all my brother did was laugh at me and tells me to calm down. We arrived at the school's parking lot safe. I quickly went down on his motorcycle and removing the helmet on my head then slamming it onto his chest as he slightly got hurt by it. He laughed as I fixed my hair.

"Yah! Oppa! That wasn't funny. " I exclaimed to him.

"Well, you should get used to it. You'll be riding with me everyday" He says, "Oh, don't be late or else I'll leave you here alone" He threatens as I nod then glared at him.

Seoul University

People were looking at our way soon as we started walking together heading inside the campus. We both decided to go to our lockers first before heading to our classroom. His locker was a few lockers away from mine. As soon as Donghyuck Oppa finishes putting some stuff in his locker he quickly went to me again. I place some of my unneeded notebooks in my locker. I closed my locker then turning around face to face with my brother. He looks at me confused as I stare at him.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked him and he shrug, "No idea"

"Doesn't seem like it" I say looking straight into his eyes. "Can you stop being nosy? First the talk between Eomma and Appa. Second, about the incident yesterday and now this" He complained, frustrated by it.

"Then stop hiding things from me" I complained back to him, also frustrated by it. We both are fighting by giving each other glares then suddenly a voice both snap us both from our glaring stares. "What's this? Sibling fight? It's too early for that" We both look who's the owner of the voice and it was Renjun Oppa.

We both sigh as I rolled my eyes at my brother. "Donghyuck ah is annoying" I complained making Donghyuck Oppa glared at me when I didn't call him Oppa.

"Watch what you're saying" He threatens me when we both glared making Renjun Oppa stood in the middle laughing when he pushes his friend a little. "Let her be, Donghyuck. You're making a scene, I can both hear your voice a few feet away from here" Renjun Oppa exclaimed. "Daehyun, you should go to your classroom. I got your brother. Don't worry I got your side" He gave me a smile as I smile back. "You're the best," I say as Donghyuck oppa mimicking me and I gave him a glare before leaving them alone.

"Donghyuck ah, What is it this time? Your sister just came here a few days yet your already fighting" Renjun Oppa scolded him as their voices slowly faded, I smiled in satisfaction as Renjun Oppa really did took my side and scolded Donghyuck Oppa. I took my phone from my pocket to see what time it was, it was 6:50 already and the class starts at 7:10 am.

I place back my phone in my pocket then started walking before I look up to where I was going.

I bump into a chest making me back a little, "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" I look up apologizing to the person, I was greeted with a smile. "Jisung ah?" I was a little shocked to see him, "Daehyunie, hello" He greeted me then I see someone unfamiliar behind him, he was smiling at me. "You must be Daehyun, Donghyuck hyung's sister. I'm Zhong Chenle" He greets me and then I realize who it was, Jeno Oppa already told me about him. "Oh hi" I greeted him while smiling at him

"What class are you both in?" I asked since I have no idea where class I'll be, My Mom already told me earlier before leaving that I'm in Class 10- B. "I'm in Class 10 -B, I actually don't know where I should go" I say as they both look at each other. "You're in the same class with us," Chenle says happily, as I sigh in relief.

"Shouldn't your brother helping you, though?" Jisung said as we all look back towards them, they're still at my locker. My brother glaring at me as I rolled my eyes at him and then he imitated me again, I sigh frustrated looking away from him to look at Jisung and Chenle. "Well, that explains why," Jisung said as I realized that they witness the childish fight between me and my brother. I blush a little, embarrassed. Jisung gestured Chenle and me to start walking towards the classroom. We arrived in the classroom, the classroom was almost filled with students.

They were looking at us, mostly me, and started whispering something to each other. I shrink behind them as I followed them in. "Daehyun ah, seat with us" I nod to what Chenle said, we settled at the back in the middle. Jisung was beside me and Chenle was in front of me.

The room was full of muffles of voice as I started looking around, but there were no familiar faces to me and then I saw a very much familiar figure to me. My eyes widen when I realized that I was right.

It's him

I was about to shout at him, not giving a damn of what people will say to me but then Jisung shouted. "Hyung! " Jisung gestured him to sit in front of him. My eyes were fixated to him, glaring at him when his eyes caught mine. He looks taken back as he sits in front of Jisung.

"Hyung? " I asked curiously not breaking the stare with him. And he was fighting back, he wasn't breaking the stare with me but he was calm again. "You know each other? " Chenle asked, I felt him looking back and forth between me and him.

"Barely" We both answered, making me glare at him more, he was taken aback by it but remained calm.

"Daehyun ssi" Jisung called me out, I break the stare to him and looked at Jisung. "Who is he?" I asked a little annoyed.

"That curious?" The guy asked as he smirked.

"Oh, This is Na Jaemin, he's in the same age as your brother" Jisung introduced him making him looked a little shock, "This is Donghyuck's sister? No wonder she seems annoying" he says pointing at me.

"Don't point a finger at me, You're the one who's annoying" I exclaimed.

"Uhm what? What's happening?" Chenle asked confused about what we're both sayings. "He spilled coffee on me yesterday," I said as Jaemin cuts me off before I say another thing. "You bump into me," He said.

"No, I didn't, you bump into me," I say frustrated. "Maybe I did, maybe I don't. I didn't see you, you're height is just... " He didn't continue looking me down then up to me teasing me. I glared at him, "You're annoying" I huff out a breath and looked away from them.

"Hyung that was mean" I heard Chenle said. "It was funny," Jaemin says back, chuckling a little. "Never knew Donghyuck has a sister like this" Jaemin mumbled under his breather but still we heard it making me gave him a narrow look. "What do you mean by that? " Jisung asked, looking at me then back to him. Jaemin didn't answer his question instead he gave me one last stare before smirking and turning away from us. I gave him a glare and I also look away.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment

What do you think of Jaemin here?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...
19.1K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...
287 23 20
LET'S TAKE A LOOK INSIDE NCT'S STORY! [This is just a random things I do when I'm bored . It includes dirty jokes and so much swearing so i hope thos...