Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

FallenJester3 tarafından

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Letting the Monster Loose

2.8K 139 30
FallenJester3 tarafından

"While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself."
- Douglas Horton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

The car stopped as Yomo grabbed my sleeve before me getting out to meet these people. He gave a me a hard stare. "Don't let rage blind you." He said.

I shake off his hold and get out, ignoring his words. Rage is what I need. It's what I'll need to kill every single one of them. In the back of my mind, my human half is screaming.

"Your going to regret this!" He screams.

I smile, why would I regret? I've already made my mind up, I'm gonna kill all of them, even if it's going to be messy! And maybe I'll hunt their friends and take them hostage, see how they like it.

I grin, but my human self is still talking.

"Don't be a fool. I'm you... you will regret this." He said.

Then what do you suppose I do then, huh? I thought, clearly my ghoul half had the better portion at the moment.

My human self sighed. "Don't kill them, but teach them a lesson."

I frown, thinking about it. If they live, they could come after me again, but if I portray my strength enough... they'll be scared of me. My ghoul self grinned like a lunatic, laughing with this new idea. My human self seemed relieved that I settled with "teaching them a lesson." But i suppose that this is the better course.

My ghoul side gets to beat up people, and my human self gets the reassurance that I don't kill, everyone's happy.

Wait, did I just talk with myself? What's with my head lately? I shake my head as I stand and look at the man I'm meeting, Yomo stays in the car.

He wore a clown mask that seemed straight out of a horror movie. I had my mask on as well, so that they don't see my face. He tilted his head at me, walking around me with curiosity.

"You are him, are you?" He asked, his voice sounded raggedy.

"Yeah, now where's my friends?" I said with a monotone voice, trying to keep my hatred down to a minimum at the moment.

He laughed a bit, walking up to me and bowing to a door as if I was royalty or something. "This way." he said.

I frown and walk through the door, inside the walls are concrete and it soon lead to a stair case. I went down them, the sound of my footsteps echoed through the halls.

Once I get to the bottom floor, it leads straight into rows of cells, and down the cell block is a guard, watching me with intent. He doesn't have a mask, but he's talking with someone in the cell.

Suddenly, the guard runs at me, screaming with his tongue flying out with saliva. "Dinner Time!" He screamed.

Well, I guess they were planning to ambush me on the inside so they'd get me away from the car, smart plan, but I don't see it working.

My kagune comes out and grabs the man, he's so surprised that he can't react fast enough, I throw him down the hall, making him slam into the opposite end of the hall.

I walk to the cell slowly, inside is just who I was hoping to see. Kurona is crouched in a corner, most of the cells floor is wet from the storm outside. I pull my hood down and mask.

Kurona flinches seeing that it's me, but I grab the ghouls keys and unlock the door, She walks past me and to her sisters cell, which is across from hers.

I unlock it and she rushes to her sisters side. "Grab her and go. I'm gonna find Vincent." I said.

"It was a trap-" she started.

"I know." I smile. "But that's not gonna stop me from saving my friends."

She stared at me for a long time, a longing in her eyes, but she then grabbed her sister, pulling her unconscious body onto her back. "Be careful." she said shortly before running to the opposite door I had come from.

I turn to see more ghouls running down the hall, all of them have their kagune out. Funny, all their kagune are small fry. I grin, putting my mask on before they get too close and throwing my hood on over it. My kagune aims at them, waiting for the right time to strike.

There's three of them. The first is easy, I slam him into the wall with a large swing. The second one runs in the gap, but I block his punch and knee his side, making him cough up saliva. I quickly punch his Adams Apple, making him clench his throat. The third flinches at seeing the first two, I turn my mask to him and stare intently.

"What's wrong? I thought it was dinner time." I said, taking a step forward.

He took a step back each step I took, looking more frightened. "W-what the hell, you weren't supposed to be able to make a kagune based on our info!" He yelled in fear.

I smile, so they thought I was more human. To bad I'm completely half, I'm about to show them a great time. In the back of my mind, my human self glares at me. I know, no killing. Just kicking ass will do.

I grab him quickly with my kagune and throw him in one of the cells, locking the door. He looked at me with plea. "Y-you can't just leave me here!" He yelled as I walked away. "I'll starve!"

I laugh. "Then starve."

I didn't kill him, now did I?

I find the stair case again and walk up it, maybe I can find Vincent on the third or second floor. up the stairs, I see a ghoul with a gun, an assault rifle. I zig zag my way up the stairs, the bullets all missing except one, that grazed me a bit on my leg.

I grab the gun and push it upwards, making him fire the rest of his clip into the ceiling. His Kagune came out, a Bikaku, hitting me quickly in the face. I spit out blood and punch his gut, making his wretch out his lunch. I get ahead of him on the stairs and kick him in the back, making him fall down the flight of stairs and ram him face into the ground.

I burst through the door, inside is one man, who runs at me with a clever. I duck dodging his swing as I trip him with a quick sweep of my legs. He falls and I pin him down, and punch his temple, making him grunt in pain.

I get up, leaving him clenching his head. Nothing on this floor, just a bunch of dead bodies, most likely the food supply. I cover my nose at the stench, smelling like something mixed with rotten sewage. Maybe it's because the corpses are too old for any ghoul to eat.

I climb another flight of stairs. Swinging open the next door to find a fist fling straight into my face, making me double over. I didn't expect that! I take a step back and see two men. One with his kagune out, the enemy. The second, is Vincent, tied to the wall, bloody and beaten.

Vincent's arm was just a bunch of scraps of flesh and bone now. His shirt was torn, showing cuts along his body. His face is aimed downwards, knocked unconscious.

"You hurt him?" I asked, my anger beginning to boil.

The man didn't answer me, just began to swing his kagune around and throwing his fists. This one was fast! He landed a blow on my gut, making me cough as he spinner and tried a kick, but I grab his leg and pull him closer, elbowing his head.

He fell sideways, but I grab his head before it fell and thrust his head into the wall, hard. I hear I crunch sound as blood blossomed across the wall. I killed him.

Deep in my chest, there's a tinge of regret, yes, but even deeper, there's a satisfactory feeling that makes me sick to my stomach. Why am I happy that I killed. Well ones thing for sure, killing with a gun and your own hands is different.

I walk over the corpse and untie Vin, he swims awake, seeing me, he grins weakly. "My knight in shining armor." He said.

"Shut it, let's get outta here." I said, putting his arm over my shoulder. But as I turned, a man stood there, in a full body armor, kevlar, and a gun.

"Freeze!" He aimed it at me.

I look behind me and below a window, the man sees this and starts to shoot, but I'm already jumping out the window with Vincent. I land with him on my back, I fall on my face, scraping the mask.

I shake my head from dizziness, and look around me.

Just my luck.

Around me, everywhere I look, are investigators, all armed with guns or quinque. One stepped forward with a straight face. His black hair has a bit of white mixed with it, making it look almost dyed, but you can tell it's his real hair color. He looks to be in his twenties.

"Surrender, Crow. We've got you surrounded." He called with a microphone.

I glare at him through my mask and glance around me again, which would be the best way of escape? I bite my lip, there's not a single weakness in their formation.

"Respond!" The young man yelled at me.

I turn my voice filter on, making it sound slow. "And why should I trust you, a man that's sold his soul to become a lap dog." I yell back, putting Vincent behind me.

He young man flinched, then handed the microphone to a soldier, starting to walk towards me, taking his quinque out, a rapier like sword. I set Vin down, he murmured something, but I didn't listen.

I walk until we're but two meters from each other. He stared into my eyes, as if expecting them to change into ghouls.

I grin, I don't have my kagune out at the moment, but his guard is completely off guard- wait, is he not showing he wants to fight to get me to trust him? Yeah, right. He's dove scum!

I glance to my right, where the car used to be, but it's gone, looks like Yomo took his chance to run and took it. It's a smart decision, but it still pisses me off a bit that he left me here with these guys-

Suddenly, I hear shooting from the crowd of agents. Something is breaking through all the agent cars, pushing them out of the way. What in the world?!

A giant dump truck plows through the cars like a tank. I blink from surprise to see Yomo driving, his mask pulled on. I also see Kurona in the passenger with her sister in the back. Kurona wears her mask, a white circled mask with a hole for one of her eyes.

The man in front of me is so surprised by this turn of events he doesn't notice me run for Vincent, grabbing him, throwing him over my shoulders, and sprinting for the dump truck as it stopped after ripping through all the cars.

The back opens, and I jump into the trash, seeing no room in the front. What a rescue, I have to sit in trash...

The truck revs it's engine, speeding through the gate of the abandoned building. I make eye contact through my mask at the man, still staring at me with a irritated and thoughtful face.

Whoever he was, he didn't attack me, why not? I shrug, lying down in the trash next to Vin. He woke up as I was carrying him, so he grinned at me.

"Is this our chariot into the sunset, knight?" He jokes.

I punch his shoulder. "Shut it... looks like I don't owe you anymore." I said, crossing my legs.

He looks over at me. "What did you owe me for?" He asked.

I sigh, looking out of the truck and into the sky that was now clearing up. "For saving me from the lab, I never really repaid you in full back then, so I just now did." I said.

Vin smiles, not saying anything else and looking out the truck also. The sun was beautiful, but my mind was somewhere else. What happened to me back there? I turned into Chuck Norris or something? It's like my instincts made me a major badass... but...

I was practically a monster...

No, not a monster... that would be calling ghouls monsters. It's not race that determines whether your a monster or not, it's your actions and what you say. I do suppose my actions were of a monsters today, but... I look at Vincent again.

"What makes a person human?" I ask.

Vincent seems surprised by the question. "What do you mean? I'm a ghoul, not a human." He said.

"You know what I mean." I snap.

Vin sighs, looking at the ceiling of the dump truck. "I don't know... your gonna have to ask old Owl next time you see him, he's more into all that zen crap." He scratches his cheek.

I look back at the sky, wondering what Yoshimura would say. Probably a riddle I wouldn't understand. But then, I think what he would say would be wise, and something I should remember.

Maybe I should just rest. I'm heading home anyway. I smile and sink into the trash, getting a whiff of it. Jeez, trying to have a serious conversation in the back of a trash truck is actually laughable.

I chuckle a bit.

"What?" Vin asks.

I smile. "I'm asking important questions while sitting in a pile of crap practically." I smirk at him.

Me and Vin both burst out laughing.

It feels good to be home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

120 3 10
Close your eyes. Forget everything. What do you feel? What do you hear? Who do you hear?
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
18.1K 733 27
Warning: This Story Contains Harmful and Trigger Warning. You Have Been Warned (Y/n) (L/n) is a very powerful ghoul. Unlike any other. She's also s...
31 0 1
Snakeskin McMurtry was a deadly gunfighter who hated killing. The last thing he wanted was trouble, but trouble always seemed to find him. Whether it...