BAD CHILD

Da Ntsiyonce

Beyonce is considered the 'wild card' in her family. Some even say she's the 'black sheep' in the Knowles fam... Altro

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue

2

4K 173 86
Da Ntsiyonce

Beyonce POV

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned under the bed covers then I thrusted my arm out and banged my alarm clock to silence. I continued my slumber then few minutes later my phone rang.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," I mumbled under the covers.

Not wishing to move from my comfort spot, I thrusted my arm out and patted around until I felt myself touching my phone.

"Hello," I said drowsily.

"Oh hell no! Don't tell me you're sleeping!" I heard Shawn on the other line.

Shawn who's proudly known as Jay-Z is my male bestie in fact, he's like my big brother. We've known each other ever since I was nineteen.

"Get to the point Jay," I said still under the covers.

"Where the hell are you? The photoshoot is about to start and your ass still ain't here," Jay said over the phone.

"The fuck you talking about? The photoshoot ain't suppose to start till eleven," I said.

Jay chuckled on the other line. "Its fifteen minutes before eleven you twerp."

I immediately flung my bed covers to the side and got out of bed.

"I'm on my way," I said quickly and I hung up.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom to quickly freshen up. I got out and put on the first clothes I found in my closet and decided not to wear any make-up because they'll apply some in the photoshoot.

I got out of my bedroom and headed downstairs since my car was parked in the front garage.

"Where are you off to baby?" Mom asked as I walked pass her.

"I'm late for the Ivy Park photoshoot," I said as I fished for my car keys in my purse.

I heard someone laughing. I turned and saw that it was Amethyst. "You are something else big sis. You are late to your own photoshoot of your own clothing line. To top it all off, you were the one who set the time," she said catching her breath.

I pulled out the most fake smile I could master, I went closer to Amethyst and I cupped her face. "Go fuck yourself," I whispered then I kissed her cheek so that mom wouldn't suspect a thing.

***

"You're late," Jay said as he opened my car door for me.

"I know and I'm sorry," I said walking away.

"You should apologize to the people inside, not me," he said trailing behind me.

I got inside and as expected, everyone was livid.

"Were you out clubbing again Beyonce?" My manager, Angie asked clearly furious.

"Nah. I was hanging out with Amethyst and we-"

"Awe, how is that cute little superstar?" She asked as her face softened.

Really? She really don't give a damn about me? I brought up Amethyst name and she forgot that she was furious? That could come in handy sometimes.

I then proceeded with the photoshoot. I love photoshoots, they make me feel special and the attention is all on me. After Amethyst was born, I never got any attention from my parents. I'm not saying Amethyst fucked up my life or anything, its just that being the middle child no one pays attention to you since there's nothing special about you. You aren't the oldest and you certainly are no longer the youngest anymore.

After of what felt like an eternity, the photoshoot was finally over.

"Where to now?" Jay asked as we walked out of the building.

"You'll be my bodyguard for the day since I wanna go grocery shopping. We'll go back to my place and you'll make me lunch," I said looking at him.

His eyes widened. "Why should I be the one making lunch? I did it the last time. I ain't gonna do it," he said with furrowed eyebrows.

I turned and gave him a grim look. "Don't make me kiss you," I said sternly.

"Fine, imma make lunch. Take it easy on a brother, there's no need to resort to drastic measures," he said with his hands up in defeat.

"Don't try me now," I said with an attitude.

We got in our different cars and headed for the grocery store. Jay did as I asked him to, he was like my bodyguard busy blocking the paparazzi and the fans because I didn't feel like taking pictures no more. We got what we wanted and we headed back home.

"Hey Jeff," I greeted as I lowered my car window.

Jeff is the gatekeeper of the main gate in my parents mansion. He works morning and afternoon shifts and keeps an eye on who enters and leaves the place. At night, we set up the alarm and more CCTV cameras to keep an eye on everything.

"Good afternoon Beyonce," Jeff said warmly as he walked towards the car.

"I brought you your favourite. Whole wheat donuts and hot chocolate," I said handing him the bag and he happily accepted it.

"Thank you but you didn't have to go through all that trouble for me," he said.

"Its no problem. I was already out grocery shopping then I got you a little sum' sum'," I said.

He went to the guardhouse and opened the gate for us. I thanked him and we drove inside.

"We're home," I said as we entered my parents kitchen. My dad was busy making something on the stove.

"Hey Mr Knowles," Jay greeted dad.

"Hello Jay," dad said warmly. "What are you two doing down here? Did Beyonce forget her way upstairs again?"

I rolled my eyes. "That was one time dad. I was drunk thus I kinda forgot where my house was," I said unpacking some of the stuff that I bought for my parents kitchen.

Dad took one of the bags and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why the hell would you buy us cucumber? We eat zucchini here. Get it right next time Beyonce," he spat and he angrily unpacked the bag.

A simple 'thank you' would have been deeply appreciated. This is what I get for trying to be helpful.

Jay cleared his throat. "What are you making over there Mr Knowles?" He asked as he got closer to dad.

"I'm making my famous Gumbo," dad said smiling like he wasn't pissed like two seconds ago.

"Can I have me some?" I said innocently.

Dad's smile faded and he glared at me. "Have me some? Really? Fix your grammar first," he said then he went back to stirring the Gumbo. "Unbelievable. This child talks like she never went to a private school. What did I expect? She dropped out of Yale at the end of the day," he said lowly.

Would he just let the Yale shit go!

Amethyst then came frolicking into the kitchen. "Hello Jay," she said warmly.

"Hey Amethyst," he responded. "Is your tutor here yet?" He asked and she nodded.

"You guys can go meet her," she said.

Whenever Amethyst has a new tutor, he or she has a week where he or she familiarizes himself or herself with the working environment and acquaints themselves with Amethyst so that learning goes smoothly.

Jay and I walked in the dining room to where the tutor was.

"Well I'll be an elephant's uncle," I said under my breath as we approached the breath taking woman seated on one of the chairs.

"You already are an elephant Dumbo," Jay whispered and he plucked my ear.

He went over and greeted her. I watched as she stood up and shook Jay's hand. She was wearing a pantsuit but she didn't have a blazer on. The pants hugged her all up in the right places. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes roamed her body.

"Say hi to Onika," Jay said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head as I went over to her. "Hello, I'm Beyonce and I'm Amethyst's older sister," I said warmly.

She shook my hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Onika Maraj and I'll be Amethyst's tutor," she said smiling.

Damn. She looks better up close.

"Sorry, Beyonce and I have to go," Jay said gentle pulling me away.

"We do?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Lunch remember?" He said.

This man know that food be my weakness.

I then let go of Onika's hand and I followed Jay back into the kitchen. He helped me take my groceries to my house.

"I can see your dick protruding through your sweatpants," Jay said as we walked up the stairs.

"Huh?"

He sucked his teeth. "If you were a dude, you'd have a boner right now," he said. "I saw how you were looking at her. Don't get caught up, you have a girlfriend remember?"

I rolled my eyes. "Vanessa and I are just each others booty call. It ain't that serious. We hook up just for the fun of it, ain't no feelings involved," I said as I opened my door.

"I'm glad I'm dating the most amazing woman," Jay said making his way to the kitchen and he placed the groceries on the counter top.

"How's Claire doing?" I said.

Claire is Jay's girlfriend. Out of all the girls he has dated, she's a keeper. She's really sweet, kind, humble. Sometimes I wish she were my older sister.

"I want you to help me go buy an engagement ring for Claire," he said smiling.

I squealed as I jumped up and down in excitement. "My bestie bout to put a ring on it," I said. "I'll be honoured to help you go buy that ring."

"Thank you," he said pulling me into a hug. "Do you think she'll say yes?" he asked letting go of me.

"That girl loves you. She'll definitely agree to marry you. Now get going with the food coz I'm  starving."

"Wow, you're real sentimental," he said sarcastically.

I watched him make our burgers and I went over and made us some smoothies. I then heard my phone ping.

Vanessa: wanna go out?

Me: sure. Text me the coordinates of the club

Vanessa: I will then later we'll go back to my place😋

Me: naughty girl😝 but I'm down for it

Vanessa: music to my ears ttyl

"I'll be in the living room," I said as I walked away.

"Have a good time in the club," I heard Jay. I turned and saw him smirking. "I saw y'all nasty texts."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

6.5K 497 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
14.1K 1K 23
BeyoncΓ©, an emotionally distant teenager, has lived at Golden Earth orphanage since she was ten, rarely interacting with the other children. Her life...
42.8K 3.7K 56
The Lives Of Women In Their Forties.
17.2K 822 16
𝐼 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘’. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐼 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ .. 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ ...