The Revelation

Rddudd által

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... Több

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

The rat

1.4K 35 1
Rddudd által

Stacey's pov

Limping back to our room after experiencing our first caning, my sisters and I were more than ready to retire for the night. After we changed into our pjs and brushed our teeth, I grabbed my can of Solarcaine, pulled down my pajama pants, and sprayed the back of my thighs. I grimaced in pain as the alcohol in the aerosol burned my open skin where Shane's cane had striped painful welts. Collapsing face first on my bed, ass out, as the anesthetic kicked in offering some cooling relief, I held the can out as an offering to my sisters.

"Anyone want some?"

"Shit yeah," Lisa eagerly accepted, ripping the can from my hand and generously spraying her thighs. "OW, OW, OW, FUCK ,FUCK, FUCK! It burns!" she cried.

"Give it a minute," I said, turning my head so Lisa could hear me before once again face-planting in my pillow.

"Ooohhh, you're right, that's much better," Lisa said, welcoming the cool numbing relief of the lidocaine.

"Fork it over." Julie motioned to Lisa to toss her the can. After repeating the same song and dance as Lisa and I, Julie tossed the spray on my bed and asked, "So who do we have to thank for these lovely thigh welts?" She was of course referring to whoever informed Shane and Mike not only that we were drinking at the beach, but exactly what type of alcohol we were imbibing.

"I don't know, cuz, but when we find out, I have plans for making them pay," I replied.

"It had to be somebody who was there because Suzanne's sister bought the booze and none of her friends would have ratted us out to Shane or Mike. I mean, they wouldn't even know who the heck they are or care for that matter." Julie propped herself up on her elbows, trying to find a comfortable position as she shifted onto her stomach.

"You're right. So who was there that would've known Mike or Shane and been so eager to tell them?" I asked.

Carrie spoke up.

"I don't think anyone spoke to them directly."

We all turned our attention toward our baby sister, eager to hear her proffer her theory on the identity of the narc.

"I bet she told someone and then that person told them." Carrie looked unsure if she wanted to continue, knowing we were plotting our revenge against the perpetrator and we wouldn't be particularly merciful when it came time to mete it out.

"Who, Carrie?" I have no doubt she figured out who ratted us out. She was the only one of us lucid enough to recall who attended the beach bash.

Carrie looked down and fidgeted nervously, knowing we weren't going to let this go.

"Carrie, three of us got caned on our thighs thanks to this person. We have a right to know who screwed us over," Lisa said, surprisingly sternly.

Carrie sighed and bit her bottom lip, still avoiding eye contact as she softly whispered, "Mindy was there."

"UGGHHH, of course that snitch would tattle on us. She's only been doin' it for the past twelve years," Lisa sniped.

"Oh, she is so dead," I smirked, plotting in my head exactly how I was going to make her pay.

The next day at the NJC

Stacey's pov

Shane called me to come to his room as promised after breakfast, to further address his concerns with the poor example I set for my younger siblings when I defied his direct order to attend school yesterday.

"Do you know why I wanted to speak with you privately this morning, Stacey?" Shane asked, while gesturing for me to sit on the chair by his bed.

"I, uh, think so, sir," I replied hesitantly, as I didn't want to piss Shane off with the wrong answer or give him any additional reasons why I deserved more discipline than my younger siblings.

"Tell me why, Stacey."

Shane didn't sound terribly angry. I was honestly surprised by his calm demeanor.

"I failed to demonstrate to my sisters a good example of the proper way to behave?" I asked, more than answered.

Sighing, Shane stood from atop the corner of his desk where he had been sitting.

"Stacey, you should know better than to disobey me, or Mike for that matter. I'm terribly disappointed in the choices you made. Even though I made my expectations crystal clear, the four of you still chose to cut school yesterday."

I shifted uncomfortably on the hard chair, partly due to pain from sitting on my still throbbing recently caned backside and partly due to nerves as I anticipated further punishment.

"Knowing the consequences you would face, why did you choose to defy a direct order?"

Shane spoke to me as if I was a soldier under his command and an insubordinate one at that.

"It was just senior ditch day, Shane. I mean, come on. Seriously, is it really that big a deal?" This was honestly becoming exhausting.

"You know, Stacey, I just wanted to have a calm rational discussion but obviously my words aren't getting through to you, so let's do this the hard way. Shall we?"

Shane pulled his desk chair into the center of the room and beckoned me over.

"No, Shane, I understand. Really, you don't have to do this," I whined.

Shane crossed his arms over his chiseled pecs and frowned.

"First off, little girl, you don't tell me no. Make that mistake again and I'll bring my Admiral's belt into this conversation. Am I clear?"

I merely nodded in response, which apparently did not please Shane.

"STACEY MARIE!" he barked, cocking one eyebrow as he glared at me. "You are seriously trying my patience now and working my last nerve. Answer me properly, or I swear to God I'll..."

"Yes sir, I meant to say yes sir," I quickly interrupted Shane, before he could finish his threat.

Shane gave me a disapproving look before continuing to lecture me.

"As the oldest, Stacey, you are responsible for leading by example. Why can't I get this through your thick skull?" He sighed in exasperation as he positioned his hands on his hips and shook his head.

Looking down as I nervously fiddled with my ring, I replied, "Come on, Shane, we both know this distinction of leadership because I'm literally the oldest sibling by a mere three days is bullshit. Gimme a break. Would you?" I'm honestly annoyed at this point. I wonder if this is how my cousin feels when Mike inexplicably puts more demands on her and holds her at a higher standard. I can see now why that pisses her off so much. It truly is aggravating, to say the least.

"What did you just say?" Shane growled in a deep voice, as he advanced menacingly toward me.

"Nn_noth_hingg," I stuttered, standing and backing up against the wall, just now realizing why Shane was so pissed.

Shane stood just inches from my face now. I gulped audibly in fear. Shane is scary as fuck when he's pissed, afterall. Not as scary as Mike though. My cousin definitely drew the short straw by being his scapegoat the majority of the time.

"Care to repeat that curse word to my face, young lady?" Shane hissed quietly but frighteningly.

"No sir, I would not," I replied with a smidgen of attitude.

"I didn't think so." Pulling me across his lap, Shane proceeded to deliver a particularly ruthless spanking on my bare backside. He delivered painful slap after slap, sometimes positioning them inbetween the welts left by his cane and sometimes overlapping them. Shane's palm was inexplicably harsh. He made sure to paint my entire bottom and upper thighs a bright fire engine red.

He wasn't angry. He wasn't even disappointed. He was simply determined and with that determination he enforced the painful lesson he'd been trying to teach me with his words that I had failed to hear. As Shane continued to punish my backside with his firm hand, I channeled my misery into formulating the perfect revenge plan against that little snitch Mindy.

Once Shane was satisfied with the heat radiating off my butt and the tears leaking from my eyes, he pulled up my underwear and pants, stood me before him and waited patiently for my apology.

I stood there silently for about a minute and a half before he prompted, "Well?"

Since I was still preoccupied with creating a flawless plan to exact my vengeance upon Mindy, I honestly didn't know what Shane wanted from me.

"What?" I questioned him.

Shane shook his head muttering, "Unbelievable," under his breath, then he smacked my ass one more time. "I can't even deal with you anymore right now. Just go to your room, Stacey." 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

53.1K 84 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
866K 17K 91
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...