She Was Made For Him✔

gulle_jana által

Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get... Több

Untitled Story Part
Information and appeal
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Not An Update But Feelings
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Thanksgiving
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
New story
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Special)❤
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (LAST)
Epilogue
🌷Notification🌷

Chapter 28

13.6K 758 52
gulle_jana által

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Dukh mil k sanwarain
Sukh mil k guzarain
Yar yaron se ho na juda...

Chahey jtni diwarain
Hosla phir na harain
Yar yaron se ho na juda..."

💙💙

Tooba's p.o.v

I was busy in kitchen when I heard a manly cheerful voice from outside.

I turned to see Neha whose face's color has changed completely.

"Neha?"
I called her but she was continuously looking at a random unknown spot.

"Neha....???"
I jerked her arm.

"G..?"
She said moving her hand on her face wiping sweat.

Its not that hot that she is sweating already.

"What happened? Why are you sweating? Are you alright?"

"Yea..yeah!! I am good."
She stammered and I nodded.

She was saying that she is fine but my agent brain was not allowing me to digest this.

I thought to leave this for now.

"Bhabhi come! Their is a guest."

"Coming.. Cone on Neha."
I held her wrist but she quickly freed her wrist.

"Na..no! You go. I am here in kitchen."
I tried to convince her but she was not bulging from her statement so I left her.

I went out of kitchen with a thought that whatever it is but the guest which is sitting in launch and his voice has some chemistry with Neha and her this behavior.

"Assalam o alikum."
I said entering in launch.

I saw a man of almost Rehab's age was sitting with Yusha bhai.
He looked towards me and stood up.

He was a handsome man and looking more decent in black shalwar kameez.

"Walikum salam. You must be my bhabhi."
He said smiling and I nodded.

"O my Allah! Finally my wish of meeting this lady killer's wife came true. "
He said putting his hand on chest looking at Rehab dramatically.

"He is my friend Zaroon khan."
Rehab introduced him.

I smiled and sat beside Rehab.

We talked for some time.

He was telling about his business and interests and asking about mine and many more.

But I saw no one was giving him importance except Rehab. Everyone was looking at him venomously.

"What he is doing here?"

We were interrupted by Saim's anger filled voice, ready to kill!

Zaroon bhai looked towards Rehab and everyone stood up.

"Tooba you go."

Rehab asked me and I nodded and went out of launch.

First I was going to kitchen directly but! How I can be called Tooba if I obey everyone this seriously.

I tied the knot of my veil on my left hand draping it on my right shoulder and hide myself behind the door.

Rehab's p.o.v

"Saim calm down buddy."

I put my hand on his shoulder.
He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Just tell me what he is doing here?"

"I called him!!"
I said and everyone's eyes snapped towards me.

Haider and Yusha were thinking that he came by his own and they didn't say anything because Tooba was there and beside we don't insult our guests.

I knew no one was happy after meeting him but Yusha and Haider were easy to handle but Saim! He has some other problems and why he wouldn't be. It was the accident which shattered his sister.

I sighed.
"I guess its the time to reveal everything."

There were only me, Saim , Yusha, Haider and Zaroon were present in the launch.

"Do you guys remember the date of Bakht Khan's death?"

"Yeah! Its 19th April!!"
Haider said thinking.

"Yeah exactly after ten days of the news of mine and Zaroon's death."

"So?"
This time Saim asked raising brow.

"So it was all my and Zaroon's plan. That meeting was also arranged by us both. We knew that someone from his men was betraying him but we didn't have idea that his own men are planning to murder him. Zaroon was our no doubt an evil enemy but we both shook hands long ago. It was secret. A secret to keep from mafia world. We stayed like blood thirsty enemies in front of the world but we were dealing with everything together.
We made our enemies face the terrible death and loss and our last victim was Bakht Khan!! That day when the whole banglow blew up. One of Zaroon's men took us hospital immediately when my Alpha team left. He was Zaroon's cousin who informed us about the plans which were making among Zaroon's men and that too on the order of one and only Bakht khan!! Zaroon was shoot and we both were injured badly."

I took a deep breath and Zaroon started.

"Our enemies believed that two horrified names Zaroon Khan and Rehab khan of mafia world  died but little did they know that they were the one who were going to die. After ten days when we both became much stable we marched back to complete this story which was started by Bakht khan."
He stopped and took a deep breath.

Everyone's mouth hung open.

"Which story?"
Saim asked bitterly.

"That story of hate which started on 24th may, 2014!!"
Saim clenched the collar of Zaroon remembering that horrific night.

I separated him from Zaroon.

"It was not me! It was Bakht khan who started that story. I saved her!! I saved your dear sister from that monsters."
Saim's eyes widened in shock and he looked at me.

I nodded.

"I didn't kidnap Neha that night. That was Bakht khan behind all this. It was his plan to separate us. To break the "Sharp Shooters"
And you know what Saim? You let him do that. You didn't listen me. You blamed me. You listened the world."
Zaroon said in teary voice.

I knew how much he loved Saim and all of us.

"What..? What..do you..want to say..??"
Saim stammered in shock.

"That night! When I came to know about kidnapping of neha by Bakht khan I called you. I called you more than 100 tines but you didn't pick my calls. Yusha  and Haider were out of city on a mission.
I then called Rehab and told him everything. He was far too much from crime scene. He frequently sat in his car to reach here.
I was left alone.
I took my team and barged in his farmhouse. I killed all Bakht Khan's men which were present at that time. Neha was unconscious. I took her to my apartment. She was in vulnerable condition. When she woke up she accused me of her that condition not knowing the truth. Rehab came and took her at your house. Allah knows what she thought and told to Rehab that he was dying to kill me but deep down in his heart he remembered our friendship.
He gave me chance to explain myself and I proved that it was all Bakht Khan's filthy plan. From that day to this day we were managing everything secretly. I can swear on Allah Saim! I never touched your sister. I even never let any unappropriate thought about her come in my mind. She was the light in my night. She was the one who showed me the real meaning of happiness!! I can never hurt her!!"

Zaroon's voice broke on last part.
There was a deathly silent in room which was broke by a shattering sound.

Our attention diverted towards the sound where Neha was standing with her hands on her ears and face damp with tears.

There were broken cups of tea on floor.

She heard everything! But that's good. Now its the time when she should know everything. Every truth!!

I looked at Saim and he looked at me back with tension in his eyes.

"Neha..."
Saim said but Neha ran out of the room.

I saw Tooba coming out behind the door.

My jaw dropped to ground .
What she was doing here?

She passed me a light smile and ran after Neha .

I put my hand on Saim's arm.

He sat on sofa and ran his hand in his hair.

"I guess I should leave.."

Zaroon said and turned but stopped by Saim's teary voice.

"Roonii..."
Zaroon's steps halted in air hearing the name from which Saim used to call him.

We all looked at saim shocked.

He turned around and Saim ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug .

"I..am sorry..Roonii.. I am sorry!! I should have listened you. I should have believe you. Please forgive me. I am sorry!! "

Saim said in a teary voice. I saw tears sliding down from Zaroon's cheek.

He hugged Saim back.

"I forgave you long ago!! You were always my my jigar."
He said smiling.

"Then what I am?"
Haider said raising brow and we all smiled.

"Tu to mery lungs hai!"

"Or ma?"
Yusha asked and Zaroon turned towards him.

"Tu meri kidneys hain."

"Or ma?"
I asked raising brow.

"Tu to mera dil hai. Aajao mery sheroo!!"
He said and stretched his arms to hug us.

We all smiled and hugged him.

"Here  we are completed, the Sharp Shooters!!"

Yusha said and we all exclaimed.
"Yeyyy!!!"

____________

Tooba's p.o.v

I ran behind Neha.

She sat on bed crying heavily.

"Neha.. Meri Jan! Please stop crying "
I hugged her and statred soothing her by moving my hand in her hair.

After sometime which seems like hour she sat straight and wiped her tears.

"Now tell me what happened in the past?"

"I think you have heard it all!"

"Yeah! But I want to listen your point of view. What you saw. What you felt. I want to know that."

She closed her eyes as if drinking the pain attached to this memory.

"I was 13 years old. I was coming back from my friends house. Usually Zaroon used to give me  pick and drop but that day he was busy with some work so I didn't tell him and went myself. When I was coming I heard someone calling me when I turned around someone put something on my mouth. It had weird smell and after some moments everything blacked out. When I woke up I saw my veil was on floor and my shirt was ripped from my arm and back. There was no one in the room. I got scared. But then he came in!! Zaroon came in.."
Neha's voice broke and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Its OK if you don't..."
I said but she interrupted me.

"No bhabhi! I can't take it anymore. All these year I waited for someone to hear me out. I always wanted a shoulder to cry on. I have brothers no doubt they treated me like a princess but they can't be that one for me who can feel me. But you! I know you can feel me."
I smiled and wiped her tears.

"That night when Zaroon came in there were scratches all over his arms. His shirt was hanging open from front. I thought that which anyone can think at that time. I thought it was Zaroon behind my this state. This was enough to shock me to the core. I again lost my conscious and when I got my conscious back I was in hospiral. I asked the date from nurse who was changing my drip and you know what I got to know! It was freaking one month of me being there in that hospital. I was in come all that time. That memory and that sight broke me apart. After I got discharged I started having nightmares. It took me 6 years to return back to my life.
To this day that memory still haunts me."

I put my hands on hers. I didn't have words to soothe her.

I kept silent.

Moments passed with her putting her head on my lap.

"Is there anything else Neha you wanted to share?"
I asked hesitantly and she nodded.

"I loved him!"

I looked at her shocked.

"I loved him since I didn't know the meaning of love. These all events broke me apart because I couldn't believe that he can do this to me. I wasn't in shock because of getting  treated brutally that night but I was in shock by knowing the name of one who was behind all my miseries. Bhabhi!!"
She broke in to tears and sat back.

"All these year I kept blaming him but I couldn't hate him. And look what I got to know today that he was not my sinner but my saviour!!"
She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"You still love him?"
I asked cupping her face.

"Love? It is such a short word to explain my feelings for him. I didn't think about any guy but him. Deep down in my heart I knew that he was not the one to be blamed but all the evidences were against him. I saw him that night in that state. I know that's my fault of not giving him a chance to explain himself but at that time I lost my mind and told Rehab bhai everything which I assumed to be true. I broke " Sharp Shooters". They became thirsty for each other's blood. But I am happy that this all was just act. I always waited for him all these years knowing every fact and my brother's hate for him. I still couldn't stop myself from falling for him!! I couldn't !!!"
Neha broke into tears again.

I hugged her and let her cry and take her grief and frustration out.

Moments later which felt like hours she slept in my lap.

I closed my eyes thinking about how to handle this situation.

One thing was sure that I wouldn't let her love and wait of all these years go in vain!!!

I put her head on pillow and left to make preparations for today's dinner on which I invited everyone.

Again a most important thing was waiting for me and that was my plan of making #Zarsha one!!

I sighed and walked towards kitchen.

*------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

Please everyone vote and comment.

When I see that out of 100 readers only 8 or 9 are voting g then it breaks me apart and drains my energy to write.

I write just to entertain you guys and can't you guys just do a simple thing for me??

I am really disappointed!!!😢

Keep smiling...

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
2M 62.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
277K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
114K 5.4K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...