Lasting longer

Door 1-800-stabahoe

They were once best friends , but since their reuniting will things be awkward or will things spark where the... Meer

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

NINE

181 5 2
Door 1-800-stabahoe

It was currently Wednesday my third day of school. This senior year was going pretty good honestly

"So what you doing later on today?"Nasia asked me as we walked down the hallway

"I don't really know yet but all i know is i'm taking a nap for sure" i replied back.

We both walked into the library so we could tackle down this writing paper together. Mr. Edwards be tripping like usual.

"So tonight some girl having a kickback for the seniors only like a couple folks gone be there. So you trynna slide thru" she asked

"Oh....ion know about all that. I just like to stay home and chill" i said.

"Damnnnn you gone think i'm crazy to say this but"she said in a concerned tone, taking a pause from flipping through some books.

"But what?"i said.

"Your going bitch" she cackled. I stale-faced her and mocked her laugh.

"Whew that was too funny" i sarcastically spat.

"Ughhhhuh bitter betty...your going."she said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever" i waved her off.

"I think this book will be good" she said looking at the cover and handing it to me.

"Nasia that's a picture book"i said looking through it.

"If it was just a picture book they why is it in a high school library"

"All of these pages are filled with pictures dude" i showed her flipping through it.

"Welp they shouldn't have put it here"

"Girl come on here" i said as she followed me to the Nonfiction section.

"So when are tryouts for dance" i asked.

"Wait you're gonna do it" she asked excitedly.

"I'm thinking about it not gonna say i will"i said.

"Mmm ok" "I'll have to talk to coach about it and see what she says"

"Aight cool"

"Hey girls" pooty whispered behind us.

We both jumped and looked behind us.

"Bruh the fuck is your dumbass doing in a library."Nasia asked calming herself down.

"Hey pooty and why are you whispering" i said with my hand over my heart. Trying to control my breathing.

"See how she cool and you not....right so shut the fuck up. And it's a library your supposed to whisper"

"Wait you actually think that true?Theres only like 3 other people in here." i looked at him and then to the side in a confused expression.

"Damn i can't be respectful" he raised his hands up.

"What Peterson cus you bothering us."nasia folded her arms.

"I came to talk to my cheating buddy"

"She got a name"nasia argued

"Oh my god hop off my dick bruh" he lightly pushed her.

"Ok y'all chill out.......what ya need pooty?" i separates them and turned to him

"I need you to do some for me" he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me over to the side.

"What is it" i asked.

"Where the big booty titty slangin hoes at?"he asked in a serious tone

"I'm leaving" i said taking his arm away from me being fed up.

"Ok but frfr I need help on my Geometry"

"Pooty i think your fine."

"No bruh my moms will whoop my ass if i don't pass it this year especially since ima senior."

"You still care about what yo momma say" i laughed in his face.

"Bruh i'm serious" he said

"Ok nigga...I'll help you"

"Thanks ratface"he hugged me.

"Aht do you want a helper or not" i looked up.

"My bad dude" he said letting me go

"What the fuck are y'all doing?"Xavier said confused and grossed out, standing there looking at us with his hands in his jacket.

"Nothing"he said going stiff and standing still

"Pooty you one weird mf" he walked away

"At least you're don't think that" he turned to me.

"He's right you need help" i said and walked away as well.

Nasia
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Hey yall" i greeted the crew and sat down by Nasia and Damien on their side of the table.

"Wassup" they all said.

"Hey girl" Breah said squinting her eyes.

"So y'all going to that kickback tonight?" Pooty asked.

"Yeah" Nasia and Xavier said.

"Nah...i got some after school shit"Breah said.

"At 8?" he said sarcastically.

"Yes at 8" she rolled her neck and he raised his arms up.

"I'm not going" King said.

"Why?" me and Nasia asked.

"Cus if she not going i'm not"he said irritated rubbing his face and sitting up in his seat.

"Nigggaaaaa" Damien said.

"Bruh" pooty leaned in his seat.

"Head ass"Xavier said. Everybody laughed and Breah mugged them.

Breah got up and stormed out the cafeteria.

"I'm not finna go after her so continue with the conversation"he said getting on his phone.

"You going bae?" he looked at me. King mugged him a bit but no one noticed but me. Everyone else was used to him calling me that and they didn't care because it's not like i was take by anybody

"Boy......I'm going only cus Nasia making me."

"Aw" he said disappointed.

"But now i'm going cus you going" i played with him back and he smiled and looked away.

"I'm not going"Damien said typing away.

"Ugly ahh nigga...dude finna be with his girl"Xavier said.

I instantly looked at Nasia confused. I didn't even know Damien had a girl number one and I thought she liked him. I made a mental note to talk to her later about that.

They all clowned on him.

"Nigga i know you not laughing" Damien pointed at king.

"What happen to "if she not going i'm not going"" he added.

"Well i'm going...tf she gone do?"he stated in frustration. They just shrugged and waved him off

"Have a meltdown" i raised my eyebrow up and they agreed.

"Aye Xavier this girl trynna get down at you at this kickback." Pooty said.

"Who?" everyone turned to him.

"Pretty sure i said Xavier.." he said in a smart tone.

"Nigga who?" Xavier said

"Aight let me show you"he said pulling his phone going on instagram.

"This nigga play too much so ion trust it" king said.

"Pooty what's the girl name?" Nasia asked.

"Janae"he said.

"She sound cute"Damien said looking up.

"Aht you gotta a girlfriend rmb" nasia winked at him and stabbed her salad with her fork to eat.

He laughed at her joke but she wasn't joking

"Here she go" He said he showed us the phone.
The phone showed two guys kissing and everyone was mad.

"Bruh fuck outta here" King said leaning back.

"This NIGGA gay" Damien slid back.

"What the fuckkkk"Xavier stood up walking off and walked back and sat down.

"Don't show us that shit" i said.

He was laughing so hard at out reactions.

"Ok but forreal this the girl"

"I told y'all dude wasn't serious"Nasia rolled her eyes.

He showed us a picture and she was actually pretty

"Awww she's pretty"Nasia said

"She cute" xavier said.

"Hell yeah"Pooty said

"What you say" i glared at Xavier in a joking way.

"You still wife.....don't get it twisted"

"I better be" we laughed. King scrunched his face up at me and my smile faded away.

"Pooty get them together!" i exclaimed in excitement

"Ima work my magic but bruh better not be on that attitude shit tonight"he said texting her.

"He won't" i said facing him pursing my lips

"Yea i won't" he said.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

141K 10.4K 62
When two opposites meet in college and hate each other but can't seem to stay away either. Will the two put their differences aside or will the diffe...
46.8K 2.8K 64
What happens the person you love calls you for her weddings will you able your get back to your love or will it get an end... Published on:23/24June...
397 59 25
They grew up together and were best friends despite the difference in their status. But they fell apart so will they reconcile?
132K 4.1K 54
Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way?