๐–ฑ๐–ต๐–ฃ | ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๏ฟฝ...

By lysolspray

๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด: (๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ) ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ
โ™ช ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹
โ™ซ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐— โ€ข ๐—Ž๐—‡

๐–ฃ˜ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐—‚

337 8 3
By lysolspray

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺:

𝖺𝗄𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
-
oneruel

oneruel
isla
isla
pretty gorl
nah ur a rat
im jk don't come for me
eyeluh
isla madison waters answer me pls

islawaters
what do u want its 2am doode

oneruel
im bored
can i come over
pretty pls
i need company

islawaters
bother coco

oneruel
that rats not even here
so ur the next pretty rat to bother :)

islawaters
ugh fine hurry tho im cold

oneruel
yay
say less 😝😘
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯

-
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I looked up from my window and saw him smile before closing his blinds, rushing out of his room. That's the one and only, Ruel van Dijk. Also known as my asshole of a best friend who I love very much— I guess. He likes bothering me at ungodly hours, "sleep is for the weak". Ruel's a fat liar, either it's #sleepisfortheweak or 'go to bed son its past yo bedtime', never both.

I quickly run downstairs and make it just in time to open the door for him before he can even knock. He stood outside my door, clad in sweats, a hoodie, and a beanie holding blankets and a plethora of snacks. Damn, this is our third movie night this week. And it's only Wednesday.

"Woah Isla, you look like shit. What happened?" He asks, half-joking.

I don't even know what happened to me either. Ever since I turned sixteen two weeks ago, my health has been deteriorating. It's concerning, honestly.

"I don't know. Come in, idiot, it's cold outside," I grab his free hand and pull him inside.

We walk upstairs, hands intertwined. He drops the blankets and snacks into a basket in my room and flops face down in my bed.

"Why are you here?" I ask, flopping myself next to him.

"Why? Can't I come here just because?" He cheekily replies, turning to smile at me.

"Dude, no offense- I love having you here and all, but it's 2 in the freaking morning and I feel like shit." I groan.

Ruel chirps,"Then good thing I'm here! Since I can't sleep, Ruely's gonna take care of 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯," then pulls me in his arms.

"Ugh, you know I hate being called that. You're an exception I guess, Vincent," I retort, smirking at his attempt at cheering me up.

cough
cough

"Isla you okay?" He asks. This time, looking genuinely worried.

"Yeah I'm f—"

I interrupt myself as I run to the bathroom, doubling over the toilet in a coughing fit. Ruel quickly rushes to my side, holding my hair back with one hand and rubbing my back with the other.

"You're clearly not okay, do you know what happened?" Ruel asks, secretly panicking inside.

He's known you all your life and he's never seen you this sick. Yeah, he was used to taking care of you when you were sick and vice versa but he didn't know what to do in this situation.

"I don't know. It started on my sixteenth birthday, since then I've been getting sick. Today's probably my worst." I answer, sitting with my back against the bathroom wall.

"Why didn't you tell me? You've clearly gotten worse— Isla I'm really worried for you," He says, hugging me again.

"I thought it was gonna go away after a day or two like a normal cold, but I guess it's not that."

"Let's get you cleaned up, and off to bed. I'm taking care of you today."

After he says that, I can't really describe the feeling but it's like my health just dropped another 10%. It hurt inside, but I don't know why?

Ruel removes the hair tie in my hair to relieve some of the headaches, then he takes off his hoodie and pulls it over me. I've gotten more nauseous since he came, so he helped me walk to my bed where he situated me in the middle.

"I'll be back, just hold on," he says with a smile, before disappearing into the bathroom.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

What's going on with Isla? I've never seen her this sick for this long before. Her birthday was two weeks ago, no way a cold lasts that long. After I helped her get warm in her bed, I walked back to her bathroom to check the toilet— because I noticed that she coughed something up during her fit a few minutes ago.

Wait? What the heck are those?

It looks like...

...rose petals? What the fuck? No way she coughed those out, since when did she eat roses whole? I don't know what the heck is going on and I don't know what to do, so I'll text Cita to see if she can help.

-
citabeauxton

oneruel
hey cita, it's ruel. i'm at isla's right now and i don't know what's going on but she says she's been getting sick ever since her birthday. looks like she coughed up fucking rose petals? pls help and try to look that up because i have no idea what that is, and lmk in the morning asap
thank u!

-

Now we wait for a response. Sigh, I don't think that'll be anytime soon— it's half past three in the morning and I know for sure that girl is a heavy sleeper. All I can do now until morning is be there for Isla and hope for the best.

I flush the toilet, and walk back outside to her room where i see her curled up under her duvet. Seeing her like that is killing me on the inside.

"Everything good?" She croaks from under her layers.

"Yeah, but shouldn't I be asking you that?"

She chuckles pats the spot next to her, implying that I lay down with her. And that's what I do. I get under the covers with her and pull her freezing body in my arms, and she instinctively puts her head in the crook of my neck. If only the circumstances were different, huh?

"Remember how I said I was taking care of you? That means you get cuddles from your best friend all day," I try to reassure her, knowing that she loves cuddles from me. Her best friend. Why did that hurt to say?

"Thank you for staying with me.. It means a lot. I love you, Ruelio, never forget that," she says, before dozing off in my arms.

"I love you more, Madison," I think we all know it's more than that.

I press a kiss to her forehead, before playing with her hair, hoping to have her relaxed. I mindlessly trace patterns on her back while I just think. Do you know what you're writing? You're writing 'I love you' with a bunch of hearts, idiot.

I still can't sleep, so I just watch the beautiful girl, who I have grown to love, in front of me sleep. She looks so peaceful. Innocent. Clueless to her current issues.

She's just my best friend, I mentally tell myself.
Oh, but don't you wish it was more?

Please, we both know she doesn't like me like that.
How are you so sure?

I'm not. But I wouldn't trade this for the world.
Take the chance. Grow some balls and confess, you have nothing to lose.

I do though, I'm not going to risk whatever we have now for some stupid crush.
You know it's not just a crush. Don't you love her?

I do love her. In more ways than she thinks I do.
But she doesn't know that, does she?

I stop arguing with myself and fix my attention back to the girl laying on me peacefully. Maybe I should just listen to my subconscious and grow some balls. I brush the hair out of her face, and watch her stir in her sleep as she moves closer to me. And she's doing that all in her sleep. Still don't think she doesn't love you?

"I love you. So, so, so much. To Pluto and back. If only you knew. Just please get better because I hate seeing you like this.. It hurts me to watch you suffer. Can you believe my subconscious is telling me that you like me back? That only happens in my dreams. I don't know what I'd do if you actually did, though. Anyway, goodnight my Isla. I love you," I whisper to her sleeping figure, before wrapping my arms around her tighter and laying my head on top of hers, falling into a light sleep.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I wake up to the bed shaking, and someone coughing. I sit up and rub my eyes, noticing that I was still in Isla's room. She's sitting beside me on the bed, clutching a trash can, once again, in a coughing fit. This time, she looks worse. That's not good.

"Isla, oh my god— what happened?" As soon as she turned around, I panicked. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet with tears. She looked so sick, it really hurt me.

"I just woke up around ten minutes ago, and my chest felt really itchy and it hurt so bad. Next thing you know, I'm coughing out fucking rose petals and whole leaves! What's happening to me?" She cried, sobbing some more. By this time, she's let go of the trash can and stopped coughing. At least it stopped, for now.

I scoot down next to her on the edge of the bed, and wrap my arms around her, while she cried on my shoulder.

After a good minute of letting her cry on me, I ask,"Why didn't you wake me up?"

She looks up at me, then back down to the floor and says,"I didn't want to bother you with problems I know you can't solve. I know you're trying to be here for me, but I also know that you were supposed to be in the studio today to record your new EP. Yes, I marked your important dates. I don't want you being held back because of me."

Where is this all coming from? What the actual fuck? We've been best friends for almost our whole lives, she should know that I'll choose her over my singing career no matter what. It kind of hurts me that she thinks she's holding me back from being successful.

"Isla, look at me and listen," I use my free hand to gently cup her cheek and look at me- face to face.

"You are far more important than my career. Fuck it, I wouldn't even be here without you. My EP and my fans can wait, but your health and well-being can't. So if I need to be here with you today rather than at the studio recording, then so be it. And you are not holding me back, at all. Do you understand?" I try to hold back my tears as I say that to her.

I do my best to not spill too much, and let myself slip. She can't know about my own emotions, especially not at this time when she's at her worst. And I'm not ready for her reaction when her practically dying is killing me inside enough.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. It just really hurts, Ruel. Like not just physically, emotionally too. Everything hurts," She sniffles one last time before laying her head back on my shoulder.

I let a tear slip, thank goodness she can't see me. I quickly wipe it away, then holding her hand.

"I love you, remember that," I whisper, laying my head on top of hers.

She lets go of my hand and clutches her head, looking very much in pain.

"Agh, the headache came back," She says, putting her head to her knees.

Without saying a word, I pick her up and move her to the middle of the bed, placing a blanket on her. Then, I take the painkillers and water bottle from her nightstand and give them to her.

"Thank you, again." She says, before opening her arms and grabbing me to lay down next to her.

I smile and say,"Go back to sleep, yeah? It's only 5:13, you should get more rest. I'll be here when you wake up. Goodnight, my Isla."

I play with her hair and trace the same patterns on her back, just like last night. After a few minutes, she falls asleep, the painkillers finally kicking in. It'll be a few hours before she wakes up and starts her coughing fits again.

My phone screen lights up;
1 new message from @citabeauxton

-
citabeauxton

citabeauxton
coming over asap. tell me EVERYTHING, might have an idea what it is, but it's not good.

oneruel
thank u!! hopefully we find out what's going on. she seems to be getting worse.
by the way, her parents are out of the country, spare key is in the plant by the door. see u soon.
seen
-

She arrives ten minutes after I respond to her message, and I tell her everything that has happened in the past six hours and how it began. It took a solid thirty minutes to explain, and to top it off we had to speak quietly since Isla was still sleeping on me. Shit, it's 6am now, I'm meant to be at the studio in 45 minutes.

"Cita, I need to call my manager and tell him I can't make it to the studio today— can you please watch her and make sure she doesn't wake up?" I ask, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"Of course, I'm going to research the thing I told you about earlier, I think that might be it," She replies, also taking her phone out— so she can search up whatever that was. She looks kind of scared, almost panicked, but I brush it off.

I carefully slide Isla off of me and onto the pile of pillows beside us before getting up and stepping out of the room with my phone in my hand.

I dial Nate's number, and it rings four times before he picks up.

"Hello, Nate?"

"What, Ruel? We don't start for another forty-five minutes."

I hesitate and say,"Uh, actually— about that, I can't make it today. I'm really, really sorry but I have an emergency and it can't wait. Can we reschedule to next week?"

"Alright. If that's the case then, no problem. I'll let everyone else know. Thanks for telling me. See you n—"

Cita frantically runs out of Isla's room and closes the door behind her, causing me to drop my phone and cut Nate off.

"What? Did you find something?" I ask, picking up my phone and looking at her full of hope.

"Yes, but it's not good. Like really bad. It could go really wrong actually," She says, shaking her head.

"Well, are you going to tell me?" I ask, in a duh tone.

"Yeah, yeah. You said she told you it started when she turned sixteen, no? And she gets worse when you show her affection? Plus coughing out rose petals and leaves," She asks, to make sure.

"Yes to all of those- just get to the point already," I say, losing my patience. I really need to know. Now.

In an almost doctorly manner, she says,"I'm 99% sure she has the Hanahaki disease. I talked to her for a little bit before she fell bask asleep, and what she said basically confirmed my hunch. Hanahaki pretty much is when flowers or plants grow in you as a result of unreciprocated love. Bro, she's head over heels for you. What the fuck did you do to make her think that you don't love her? I know for a fact that you do. Anyway, to make matters worse—," She pauses for a minute before she continues.

"—she can die. Apparently, there is a sixteen-day time period to fix whatever this is before she dies from internal problems caused by the growing plants. She doesn't have much time left. So you better fess up, because I don't want to lose her," She says, eyes getting watery.

I can't hold back my tears as I remember what happened on her birthday.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

"So, what's going on between you and Isla, loverboy?" Holden smirks at me, taking a sip of his tea.

"Actually— fuck it, you know what; I love her more than anything and anyone, dude. Like, I love her. But I really don't want to tell her right now, especially since I'll be going on tour once my EP is out. Isla and I are just best friends though, and it will always be that way." I tell him with a sad smile. As soon as I say the last sentence, he glances behind me and frowns slightly.

"Hey guys, what do you want for dinner? We're ordering takeout. Oh, by the way— movie starts soon, so.. yeah. See you," She quickly says, before swiftly walking out if the kitchen, head down.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Oh fuck. She heard what I said, didn't she? Excluding the first part. And the hints I've made about liking someone probably made it worse. Dammit.

By now, tears are streaming down my face as I rethink everything. You messed up big time man, confess now or lose your best friend. For good.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Please wake up, Isla. I can't lose you. I'm such a fuck up for making you feel like this, this is all my fault. If I had just grown balls and told you how I felt in the first place, you wouldn't be like this right now. Please, please wake up. I love you, to Pluto and back, my Isla. We still have the rest of our lives to spend together please—"

I open my eyes to see Ruel crying on my shoulder, clutching me on his lap. Wow, this idiot loves me back. I cough out the last rose and pull away from him, looking at his surprised face. Suddenly, the headaches and chest pains are gone. Just those eight letters and three words to take my pain away.

"I love you too, my Ruelio. To Pluto and back. And I'd gladly spend the rest of my life together with you too, idiot."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CoRoNaViRuS
wew omg hope u guys liked that lol. this was kinda wack oops but neways— hanahaki 4 u. don't forget to vote & comment. ly all <3

-𝘭𝘪𝘻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...