A Miraculous Meeting ||✔

Par SillyCuteKitty

Just a short funny fanfic where I meet the miraculous class!! We're gonna be playing and what not!! Basically... Plus

Ch: 1 The Black Box
Ch: 2 Meeting the class
Ch: 3 Truth or dare
Ch: 4 Oh no...
Ch: 5 Dark Shadow
Ch: 6 Saved
Ch: 7 Meet and greet with the superheroes
Ch: 8 The Picnic
Ch: 9 This is not goodbye

Epilogue

117 7 19
Par SillyCuteKitty

Aya's POV

Its been months and I've always been visiting my friends at the miraculous world. And today was my birthday and sadly, no one cared. Yes. It may seem stupid but no one really cares about my birthday and can atleast tell me a simple 'Happy Birthday'.

My mom only brought me a small regular cake that I eat like every weekend and her, my father, my little brother and I ate.

After we finished and everyone went to sleep I went into my room, locked the door and then started to think of the miraculous world. Miraculous Ladybugs surrounded me and the next thing I know, I'm standing in an alley way. And guess where it was, the building to my left was non other than the famous little bakery of Marinette's.

I thought of surprising her and went in from the entrance of the bakery.

"Hello there! What would you like young lady?" Marinette's mom asked as she stood behind the counter.

"Oh, I came here to visit my friend Marinette!" I send her a polite smile as she does the same.

"Ok sweety, you can go find her in her room upstairs!" I nod to her and walk upstairs.

As I near the house above the bakery, I knock on the door. After a few seconds I hear someone shouting, "I'm coming!!" Which was most likely Marinette.

When she opened the door, she gasped and surprised me by jumping on me and giving me a bear hug. I hugged her back just as tight and then we separated after a minute.

"Aya!! I hadn't seen you since forever!" She exclaims as she leads me to her room upstairs.

"Yeah, time really did go fast though. But I came today cause I just felt kind of lonely at my dimension." I shrugged with a sideways smile.

"Now you're not gonna be feeling alone cause I'm with you!" I giggle.

Me and Marinette spent a whole hour chatting and laughing as we also talked to Tikki. I couldn't help myself when I saw her and just hugged her close to my cheek as I squealed.

"Hey Marinette? Where's the bathroom? I really need to go." I sheepishly smiled at her.

"Oh, let me lead you to the bathroom!" She opens her trap door on the ground and we walk downstairs. She leads me to the bathroom and I close the door.

Marinette's POV

"Pss, Marinette!" I stare at Tikki flying infront of me. I went back upstairs to wait for Aya to be finished.

"Yes Tikki?"

"Mari, I felt something odd in Aya." I tilt my head in confusion.

"What is it?"

"She's sad. I can feel it and she's sad  because... No one cared about her birthday that is today except for her family maybe?" My eyes widen at the information.

"If that's the case then I'll tell the others and we will surprise her with the most amazing surprise ever!!"

"I'm back!" I whip my head over to the voice and notice Aya giving me a smile. I smile back and we continue to chat.

"Aya? Can you give me a second to call someone? It's important." She nods.

"Of course!" She then walks downstairs and closes my trap door.

"Ok, time to tell the others on our group!"

I whip out my phone and start to type in it, "Hey guys! Aya came back and I figured out that today's her birthday! Don't ask how I knew but anyways, we have to surprise her with a birthday party because no one cared in her dimension!"

I click send and after a few minutes, everyone had seen it and replied that they're in, well except for Chloe and Sabrina and Lie-la.

"Let's do it in the park! Marinette, can you tell your parents to do a cake for her?" Alya sent. She's like the leader and tells us what to do in these kind of situations.

"I'll see."

"Ok, while Marinette is going to tell her parents, I want the others to meet me at the garden with party supplies that I'll be telling you now guys! We have to surprise Aya with the most spectacular party!"

Everyone agrees and Alya starts to tell everyone what to bring. Well that was quick. I quickly went downstairs and saw Aya sitting on the couch watching TV.

As quietly as I can I walk towards the front door, open it slowly, walk out then close it slowly again without any sounds and head downstairs to the bakery.

"Mama, papa, I need your help!" I exclaim to my parents as they were closing the bakery. Perfect, now they don't have anything to do so they will be able to do the cake!

"Yes sweety?" Her and papa come towards me and stand infront of me.

I explain to them about Aya being a really good friend to me for a long time and how today is her birthday and no one cared from her friends and that she didn't get any gifts.

"...... So can you do a cake for her? Me and the others are going to surprise her today in the garden!"

"Of course we can sweetheart! We'll help you do this amazing birthday party for your friend!" My lips stretch out into a wide smile as they start to do a cake.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and pick it up to see that I got a message from Alya in the group.

"Marinette can you distract Aya while we set up the party?"

"Of course! Just send me the signal and I'll bring her to you guys!"

"Okie dokie! Make sure you don't near the garden. More importantly the place where we did the picnic the first time Aya came."

"Got it! Bye!"

I place my phone back in my pocket and go back upstairs to retrieve Aya so we could go hangout outside.

Timeskip...

"Hey Marinette? Can you please do me a f-favor?" I smiled at Aya and nodded. A bit confused on why she stuttered at the end but ignored it. We were now just walking on a bridge and Andre the ice cream maker was just a few feet away. We had bought two icecreams and Aya's first scoop of the icecream is a light blue one and the second scoop that is a smaller white ball and with a cherry on the top.

It kind of reminded me of someone but I brushed it off and answered Aya, "Of course! What is it?"

"Can you like uh- l-lead me t-to Lu- Juleka's place?!" I jump at her sudden outburst but it oddly sounded like me when I talk to Adrien.

"Why do you want to go to her place? Is it because of the ship she and her family live in?"

"Y-yeah! T-that's why!" She giggles as she scratched the back of her neck. Hmmm, I'm getting suspicious of her behaviour.

When we arrived to Juleka's ship, we were met with the sight of Luka sitting on a lounge chair outside of the ship, with his guitar, probably playing a tune.

"Hey Luka!" I greet him when Aya and I had reached them.

"Hey Marinette. Who's your friend?" He sends a smile towards us and we walk towards him. I sit beside him as Aya keeps standing.

"Luka, this is my friend Aya. She-uh heard about you and wanted to meet you!" I giggle nervously. Should he know that she's from another dimension?

"Hey Aya, It's nice to meet you."

"I-It's nice to meet y-you too!" She looks down and I was shocked when I saw a hint of blush on her cheeks. Is she blushing!? OMG I THINK I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Then, my phone rings, I fish it out of my pocket and look at the caller ID and see that it's Alya, "Oh I have to answer that. Just a second guys!" I walk away and snort when Aya's face turns an even darker shade of red.

Aya's POV

NO!! THAT IDIOT KNEW IT AND LEFT ME HERE WITH HIM ALONE ON PURPOSE!!!!

"So how did you and Mari meet?" My train of thought gets broken off when I hear him ask me. I see him pat the seat beside him and I gulp as I go and sit beside him.

"Well..." I sigh. "I'll tell you but can you keep a secret?" He nods. I take a deep breath and explain to him everything that happened from when I met the class till now.

"Wow! Can you like make things float?"

"Not really. I only had these powers when I first came and now I'm just like a normal person. I can only transport here and go back home and that's it." I shrug with a smile. We keep talking and chatting, me wondering where the hell Marinette is.

Suddenly, Luka's phone rings. He takes it out of his pocket and reads the message. I, being nice didn't see and kept to myself.

"Ok then." He mumbles and I see a smile form on his lips.

"Hey Aya? Wanna go on a walk with me?" My eyes widen. He wants me to go on a walk with him!? EEEEE-

"Y-yeah! Sure!" My smile widens and so as his and we get up and start to walk on the sidewalk of the street across the school. We cracked jokes and chatted together more. We walked towards the garden but then I felt hands landing on my eyes taking my sense of sight away.

"Wha-uh Luka?"

"Wait." He starts to lead me to God knows where and then stops.

"Surprise!!!" His hand is off and I gasp in surprise when I see everyone from the class and Marinette standing all together. There was a sign above them that read 'Happy Birthday Aya!' And tables with cookies and cupcakes everywhere.

"Oh my god guys." I place a hand on my mouth with tears forming in my eyes. Everyone runs to me and attack me with bear hugs.

"Thank you guys so much but.. how did you know?"

"Don't ask. Just party!" Marientte exclaims and we all start to dance, play games and eat.

"Cake time!" Alya shouts and I turn my head only to see Marinette's parents holding a two floor cake. I make a wish and blow the candle as everyone cheers.

I start to open gifts and thank everyone for their amazing gifts.

"My turn now! So Aya I thought this would be the most perfect gift for you cause I know how much you love Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Marinette then hands me a plastic bag that had Ladybug's and Chat Noir's pics on it.

I open it and gasp when I see a Ladybug dress and a Chat Noir hoodie.

"I made them myself! It was done a month ago and I didn't know when or how to give it to you but today is the perfect day so I-" I cut her off by giving her a bear hug. She hugs back.

"Thank you so much Marinette." I smile widely.

"I also want to give you something Aya." I turn to Luka surprised. "I just knew that today was your birthday and thought of giving you this." He hands me a small box and I take it in my hands. "I saw it in a shop nearby and bought it for you. I hope you like it." I teared up the wrapping paper around the box and opened it to find a beautiful silver necklace.

I gasp as I hold it in my fingers in bewilderment. It was a symbol of music.

"I... I don't know what to say except for Thank you!!!" I jump on him and hug him as he yelps. He laughs after it and hugs back.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!"

"MARINETTE!!!!"

♡~♡~♡ The End ♡~♡~♡

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic guys! I really appreciate all the people that are reading this! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed this amazing adventure!!❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...