π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™š

Od patt_sz

"𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš’πš–πš™πš˜πš›πšπšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš—πš˜ πš’πšπš’πš˜πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎�... VΓ­ce

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
lxxi.

xl.

1.3K 38 40
Od patt_sz

. RYLEE .

the rest of the week was normal and nothing much happened.. until friday when i was hanging out with thomas after school, zion got in one of his pissy moods and barely spoke to me and when he did it was with no emotion and something short.

and just before i went to hang out with thomas zion and i started arguing about me spending time with thomas, i don't know why he's so fucking bothered but i didn't care, i was going to hang out with thomas if i wanted.

thomas and i talked for hours in the park after school and he's the nicest person ever.. but he's too nice, he apologizes if he said something flirty and i didn't react to it, maybe i'm just too use to alison and i being rude to each other for fun and zion and i always arguing.. but other than that thomas is great.

anyway it was officially nick's party and i couldn't wait because i could get drunk with my with all friends, alison told me to go sexy police officer so i agreed because why not meaning we'd lowkey match with each other, but throughout the actual day i didn't do shit.

just stayed in bed binge watching shows because i had nothing better to do but i quickly got bored of every show i started so i ended up starting about five, when i had two hours left until alison would pick me up i decided to start my makeup and hair.

an hour and a half later my makeup and hair looked it's best so i changed into my outfit then headed downstairs to show my mom which surprisingly she loved although i looked like a hoe, but she said she use to do the same for halloween parties back in her day so she didn't care.

when alison and her mom arrived at my house we all talked for a while before alison's mom drove us to nick's house, alison decided she wanted to have an entrance since we were the first people at the party and it was only the boys in the house so she swung the door open to only brandon in the living room to see.. anticlimactic i say but i played along with her extra self.

"hands up."

"who's tryna get arrested?"

"not me but i have a different thing we can use the handcuffs for."

"alright imma go, bye."

i walked away from those weirdos and made my way to the kitchen where the rest of the boys were including danny, "help, brandon and alison are being weirdos." i said and leaned against the counter by austin, "how?" edwin asked with a raised brow, "they're talking about using the handcuffs that alison and i have as accessories in a different way." i sighed and shook my head, "you can use them with thomas." zion mumbled to himself but i heard it very clearly.

"why are you so salty about thomas and i? we're talking, that's it."

"because he's the first guy you went to after me."

"you fucking broke things up, not me so don't complain now that i'm getting dick and all you got is fiona's boring ass pussy."

the room went silent but i crossed my arms and raised my brows because i made my point and he can't say shit, "but he can't make you feel like i did." zion smirked but i came here armed with words, "you're right, he can probably make me feel better." i smiled and i knew damn well it was a lie but he doesn't know that.

"sheesh even danny could probably do it better than you."

"i am not included in this."

"i think i lost the topic of this argument."

"the topic is that rylee is still obsessed with me."

"really?"

"yes."

"so i asked you to fuck me tonight what would you say?"

"sure why not."

"see now if you asked me i would tell you to go fuck yourself, so who's really obsessed with who?"

i raised a brow at zion while the guys looked down just as brandon and alison walked into the kitchen, "what's going on?" brandon asked looking at each person, "the usual, rylee crushing zion's ego." nick said with a smile, "and i missed it?" alison questioned then sighed to herself.

when the party kicked off an hour later and the house was filled with people dancing and drinking i walked around happily with a drink in my hand because i made up my mind that i'll have fun and get out of my shell for once, there's no harm in having fun.

zion was leaning against the wall with edwin talking but i could see he was glancing at me from time to time so i ignored him instead i noticed thomas drinking and looking around so i joined him, "hey." i said happily, "hey rylee, you look great." he smiled as he looked down at my outfit, "thank you, you look great too." i smirked because he did look pretty good in a ripped, white shirt and ripped, black jeans plus the fake scars on his face were sexy as fuck on him.

"thanks."

"no problem, but like forreal this kind of thing looks good on you."

"do you maybe want to come to my place after the party?"

"i don't think so, my mom wants me home afterwards."

"oh come on you let zion hit it after two weeks."

"excuse me?"

i was taken back and even offended that he said that just randomly with a chuckle like it was funny, "didn't you and zion started dating like two weeks after you met?" he asked with a raised brow, "yeah but we didn't fuck automatically." i stated with my brows frowned, "oh." he mumbled clearly now regretting his words.

"what the fuck? why would you say that?"

"i just thought-"

"you thought i would have sex with you tonight? fuck no."

"why not?"

"because i'm not a fucking toy, you can't just choose when to fuck someone."

"i'm sorry if i offended you."

"no fuck off."

i threw my drink at him and stormed upstairs with anger running through my veins, i didn't know what to do with myself so i walked to the bathroom and tried collecting my thoughts.

all these guys want is to fuck me, what the fuck? and i thought thomas was different since he always had something for me but i guess not, he's just like zion or even worse.

i took a few deep breaths before there was a knock on the door, "it's zion, can i come in?" zion mumbled through the door, "what do you want?" i questioned still pissed off at thomas, "to talk, can i come in?" he answered so i sighed and decided to let him in, "sure." i said and turned to the door as he walked in, "are you okay?" he asked with a slight pout.

"why are you asking?"

"i may have overheard your conversation with thomas, and by the way i gave him a piece of my mind too."

"i don't care, he said what he had to say."

"but he shouldn't have, he's a dickhead."

"he just did a zion, i'm use to it."

"i did not do that."

"you're right, you played with my feelings first."

he sighed and nodded which surprised me a bit that he actually agreed, "and i'm sorry for it, but this isn't about me, do you want me to go beat thomas up?" he asked with a smile, "no it's good, i already threw a drink at him." i stated and sighed, "i know, edwin and i laughed like fuck when we saw it." he chuckled with made me feel a bit better.

"thanks, glad i made y'all laugh."

"it was funny as fuck, you should of seen his face when you walked off, i nearly pissed myself."

"i didn't need to know that."

"just saying, but forreal do you want me to go beat him up?"

"no, you're just wasting your energy."

"i don't care, do you know for how long i've wanted to punch him? forever."

"alright relax, don't start any fights."

"okay but if i see thomas the tank engine tryna hit on you again i'm not holding back."

i chuckled and nodded agreeing with him because his expression was funny as fuck, "so what now?" i asked bluntly before he smirked then grabbed onto my hips and pulled me closer to him, "now arrest me officer." he mumbled making me chuckle, "and for what crime?" i questioned with a smirk, "killing all the guys chances to be with you." he responded cockily.

"that's murder sir."

"then handcuff me."

"how about you handcuff me?"

"with pleasure, but later for now let's go enjoy ourselves at this party."

"lead the way."

he reached his hand out so i took it before we headed downstairs where people were busy dancing and drinking to even notice us thankfully, but then alison and brandon walked up to us with suspicious smiles, "what?" i questioned confused at their expressions.

"first of all we saw what you did to thomas so i wanna know why."

"he basically asked to fuck after the party because i let zion hit after two weeks so that apparently means i have to fuck him after two weeks and it wasn't even true, zion and i fucked after three weeks."

"how do you remember that?"

"you always remember your first time right?"

brandon's jaw dropped while alison chuckled and nodded as zion smirked, "zion took your virginity?" he asked shocked at the news, "yeah." i said with a smile, "and you weren't effected at all when he broke up with you?" he questioned with wide eyes, "no, why would i be?" i responded with a raised brow.

"damn if someone took my virginity while pretending to like me then dipped i would of thrown a tantrum."

"how did you lose your virginity?"

"sophomore year to some chick at a party, no idea who she was and that's kind of good to be honest."

"what about you?"

"my ex boyfriend of two years took it in freshman year."

"did he dip after the sex?"

"no, a few months later because i have that magic pussy."

"right.. how did you lose yours zion?"

"sophomore year too, but i knew the girl and i hated it, not because of the actual sex but she was awful, she tried riding me and i didn't feel shit."

"was she a virgin too?"

"nope."

"that makes rylee our late baby."

alison smiled at me while i chuckled and shook my head before zion's arm came around my shoulder, "but it was great even for me, she was better than that girl i lost my virginity to." zion stated then turned to me and smirked, "yeah i know, you came first and kept moaning in my ear." i said with a chuckle, "sis told it all." alison mumbled making me chuckle.

"the same thing happened the second time too."

"babygirl how do you expect not to do that when you threw it back on me? impossible, and technically you came first the second time."

"that wasn't actually sex so it doesn't count."

"and thank me for rylee throwing it back on you because i'm a great teacher."

"you taught her how to throw it back?"

"kind of, i gave her advice and she clearly took it so if any of y'all want sex advice holler at me."

"i'm an expert so i'm good."

"i don't know about that, rylee do you approve of that statement?"

"he's pretty good i'm not gonna lie."

"ight."

zion smirked proudly while i chuckled at his expression, "i'm bored, rylee let's go dance." alison said so i smiled before we walked off happily leaving the guys to party by ourselves because why not, the boys went to get drinks anyway while alison and i jumped and sang along to love galore by sza because that song is a whole vibe.

a minute into the song alison decided to take a few shots which quickly kicked up my confidence before alison and i went back to dancing, brandon, nick and zion were stood against the wall a few steps away shamelessly staring at us with drinks in their hands.

alison and i amped up our dancing into something more sensual so we rolled our hips to the beat of the song as travis scott's verse came on so we sang along and looked at them as we did just to be teases, we even did the actions to the lyrics.

"let me cum inside ya, let me plant that seed inside."

"ass and titties, titties, the only thing that stuck with me, with me."

"only thing that was real, only thing I could feel, you feel me?"

then alison and i smirked and winked before we turned away from them and chuckled to ourselves then a few seconds later brandon and zion came up to us smirking, i turned and noticed nick was left by himself but then mae walked up to him and they started talking, "dance like that on me." zion smirked as he held onto my waist.

"i don't know if you deserve it."

"probably not but it'll be fun."

i chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck while he looked down at me and licked his lips which made me feel some type of way, i turned to see brandon and alison were already making out so they work quickly, "wanna do the same?" zion asked with a smirk, "nope, you lost that privilege." i stated happily, "too bad." he sighed and kissed my forehead.

and we partied, most of the time i spent with the girls drinking and dancing but the boys occasionally joined and that's all i could remember.. until i got blacked out drunk.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

45.2K 1.2K 39
bodyguard. babysitter. chauffeur. not what i thought i'd be doing with my life. especially not for a spoiled hollywood actress on location in mia...
272K 8K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...