Another Universe: Loki x Fem...

Autorstwa 221b_blogger101

🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Falling
Chapter 2 - The Avengers
Chapter 3 - First morning
Chapter 4 - Shopping
Chapter 5 - Dinner with the team
Chapter 6 - Director Fury
Chapter 7 - Confronting
Chapter 8 - The truth
Chapter 9 - Feeding hungry heroes
Chapter 10 - Educating
Chapter 11 - Therapy with Jarvis
Chapter 12 - Secret santa- stalker?
Chapter 13 - Making amends
Chapter 14 - Christmas Party
Chapter 15 - Christmas day
Chapter 16 - Dark world begins
Chapter 17 - Regrets
Chapter 18 - The death of a Queen
Chapter 19 - King Loki
Chapter 20 - Theories
Chapter 21 - Ultron
Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse
Chapter 24 - Traveling with Thor
Chapter 25 - Surtur
Chapter 26 - Dr Strange
Chapter 27 - Hela
Chapter 28 - Grandmaster
Chapter 29 - The big fight
Chapter 30 - Escape Sakaar
Chapter 31 - Saviour
Chapter 32 - Official
Chapter 33 - Thanos
Chapter 34 - Wakanda
Chapter 35 - The Snap
Chapter 36 - 5 years later
Chapter 37 - Time Travel
Chapter 38 - Reversing the damage
Chapter 39 - One mission
Chapter 40 - Wake up

Chapter 23 - Vision

23K 1K 927
Autorstwa 221b_blogger101

"Cap, Please trust me, I know what's going to happen!" You stand in between Cap and the cradle.

"Stand down, Y/n. Stark, Shut it down!" He orders, not another recognition spared for you.

"Rude," you blurt out in offence.

"Not gonna happen," Tony continues with his work on the cradle.

"You don't know what's going to happen,"

"I do!" You sing in frustration only to be ignored.

Just as you tried to figure out how to get this argument to finish you were interrupted by Pietro destroying the equipment.

"God dammit, you snail!" Ignored yet again. "Wow, might as well have some popcorn if this is how I'm treated,"

"No, no, go on, you were saying?" Suddenly a bullet flies through the glass floor under Pietro, causing him to fall through. Havoc ensues as you help Tony reroute the upload. Caps shield flies past you and hits the screens causing Tony to retaliate.

"Come on, Thor, where are you?" On queue the god of thunder rushes in and sends bolts of lightning at the cradle. "Alright! Come on, Million dollars, where are you?"

The screens flash warnings saying 'power overload', once Thor thought he had powered it enough he stopped, silence was ended when the cradle burst open to reveal Vision. Vision lunges himself at Thor, Thor ducking and throwing vision through the labs glass window. Before hitting the glass on looking the city he stops and levitates, admiring the view in all its beauty. You teleport yourself next to Thor who was below Vision, you hold up your hand, stopping Cap from coming any closer.

"I'm sorry that was... odd... thank you,"

"Ha! Toaster," you quip.

~~~

"Oh! I'm getting goosebumps!" You shiver in delight as you looked around at everyone gathered in a circle facing outwards. The army of robots start to sprint towards the church blasting and clawing their way through.

"Like the old man said, together," using the spear in your hand you defend each team member the same being reciprocated. The only thing on your mind was staying alive, destroy the bots and save one team member... Pietro.

You couldn't save Frigga, the least you could do is save Pietro. One by one each robot was either flung, dismembered or- yeah that's about it. Blasts from Tony shot past you, Wandas magic tore apart bots bit by bit, bullets flew passed each member and towards the enemy.

Grabbing Caps shield that had bounced your way you used it quickly to behead a robot, throwing it back to Cap when done. Mechanical parts flew everywhere, you couldn't believe you were a part of this moment. Looking out to the side you find to see Thor, Tony and Vision working all their power together and blasting Ultron.

"Now, that's how you do it!" You bellowed out. "Hulk, you know what to do," you wink at the Green monster as he smirks.

"You know with the benefit of hindsight-" In one swift move Hulk flings Ultron away.

"Uh, sorry? Didn't hear you, bestie!" You yell at his fading figure. Hulk turns to other robots who flee in terror causing them to start their leave from the flying city.

"Rhodes, can you deal with that?" Tony asks through the com.

Happily, he takes his opportunity and takes down flying bots while throwing comments here and there, thinking this would be his next big story until Vision arrived and finished the job.

~~~

One job, that's it, that's all you got to do. Teleporting yourself to the archer you see him carrying the child the sound of bullets ring through the air, you only had one chance, jump in in front of Pietro as he took the two to safety you put up a shield to the best of your ability.

"Why didn't you practice shielding spells?" You groan in annoyance. "I'm so smart," Holding your breath the blue mist engulfs you four in a bubble, Ultron flying past in the jet.

"Kid?" Clint looks up to see you.

"That was real sexy of me, not gonna lie," You suddenly feel light headed, Pietro catches you and lays you down.

"Ты глупый," (You are stupid)

"If that means 'you're more beautiful than an angel' thank you," you chuckle and look down at your stomach. "Oh..." a bullet had buried itself in your stomach.

"That's why I said ты глупый," he lifts you up as Clint gets the boy to safety.

Pietro placed you down into a seat as quickly as possible, Clint joining soon. "Thanks, Turbo," you pat his shoulder as he sat on the ground by Clint. "Remember the first time I got here? I said I was going to pass out?"

"Twice actually," the Archer corrects.

"Well, make that three times because I'm going to pass out," the rush of adrenaline wore off and the pain filled your abdomen, on the chair you lay back and close your eyes with a groan.

~~~

Days later, sat in a hospital bed, everything seemed to be at peace. "Where's Thor?" You slowly sip at your water, placing it down on the table above your lap.

"Off world,"

"I'm guessing you're going back to the farm?" Clint nods as he finishes polishing his bow, he currently sat on the chair in your hospital room. "So are you going to put Pietro as Nathaniel's middle name? I mean he did save your life,"

"So did you," you shrug and take a bit out of the bland food. "Tell you what, next child is gonna be a Y/n,"

You laugh gently, as to not cause the stitches to move. "We know three kids is enough for you,"

He chuckles and stands up. "Exactly, kid. Can you stand up?"

You nod and slowly get out of the bed. He places an arm under you to support you. "I'm an adult, Clinton, I can handle walking by myself," rolling his eyes he doesn't leave your side.

"I have a question..." you hum for him to continue. "When you saved me... what was supposed to happen if you weren't there?" Stopping dead in your tracks you look down and sigh.

"Pietro was meant to get shot and... die... that's why you chose Pietro for Nathaniel," Clint nods silently and helps you continue down the hall. "Is Tony outside?"

"Yeah, he will take you back to the tower- and when you get back you rest ok? No training," he says firmly. You giggle and agree to his condition.

"Nosedive, my little angel," Tony opens his arms, you grin from ear to ear and hobble towards him.

"Hey, dad- Stark- I meant Stark!" He looks down at you with a shocked look. "Ah, son of a bitch," you click your fingers.

"Did you just call me dad?..."

"You're going deaf, old man," you grumble.

"No, you did!" Your groan of embarrassment prolonged as Tony stared. "Do you really see me as a dad?"

"Oh shut up, Stank... I never really had one so ignore that, I'm an independent bitch-" Tony pulls you into a tight hug, you ignored the pain from your stomach and sighed into his shoulder.

"This is great,"

"You're not weirded out by me saying that?" You deadpan in his arms.

"Weirded out? Kid, you're the closest thing to a kid I'll ever get!" Letting out a quiet laugh you couldn't wait until Morgan was born.

"Dude, not to ruin the moment but this is hurting me," you whisper making him widen his eyes.

"Sorry, kid," he pulls back and pats your shoulder. "Uh, good job," with a single lip purse, he led you to the car as you rolled your eyes.

~~~

My heart omg- also I'm sorry that this chapter literally bounced through the rest of the movies but I assure you that Ragnarok is a long one!

- Anna ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.9K 556 25
It's an Avengers x female reader story. (this takes place in the first Avengers) Left behind by her birth parents and in the care of an elderly man...
384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
6.2K 307 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
45K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...