Misunderstood [K.P]

由 ponyosmom35

Madison is the younger sister of the well known Salvatore brothers, she has gone through hell and back for he... 更多

Background Info
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Epilogue
Prequel
AN

Chapter Fifty Six

1.8K 46 21
由 ponyosmom35

A few hours later Maddie Salvatore is awoken by the sound of footsteps entering her room, she notices Bonnie Bennet and smiles as best she can, and holds her hand up. The witch smiles sadly and moves over to where her friend lay aging quickly in her bed. Bonnie places her hand on Maddie's and sniffles as she feels the rough skin, it was finally starting to sink in that she was going to be losing to beloved friends in the worst way. Bonnie felt horribly guilty for everything she had done to the girl and how her actions had directly affected Maddie more times than one. Though they had already made up in the past Bonnie couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of guilt. 

    "Bonnie" Maddie smiles at her friend 

    "I never thought I'd see this day"

    "me either" she admits

    "I want to say that I'm so-"

"you don't have to finish that sentence, I've already forgiven you for everything and I love you so much. Now listen I know what you have to do with Kai and I beg of you to wait a few days, and rather than forcing him to live there forever please allow him to die I can't let you make him suffer for too long"

    "I'm so happy you forgive me, and I will, I promise" she says, Maddie knew she plans to put Kai into a prison world and there's nothing she could do to change her mind.

    "I also need to apologize, I never considered what he did to you. I know how traumatic it was and I'm sorry and I know he is too. It will never make a difference but just know that he lives with it everyday"

    "It's ok, I was never upset with you"

    "I wish things were different" Maddie says holding her hand

    "Everything worked out the way it was supposed to"

    "goodbye bonnie"

-

     "What were you two thinking?"  Damon asks storming into the room, she had been waiting for him to come in and talk to her for hours and she worried he wouldn't make it. but he was here and she was happy she could say her peace with him before passing.

    "we were thinking that we would save you and the rest of the world, it's not a bad way to go out if you ask me"

    "I should be in this bed right now" he says tears falling down his face

    "don't say that Damon, you and Elena are going to live a long and happy life together"

    "why do I get to live but you two don't, I'm the oldest I should be taking care of you not the other way around" he says crying

    "Damon stop doing this to yourself, this is not your fault and I'm glad that it was me and not you because let's face it, I never would have lived a normal life with Kai something would have torn us apart whether it be age, disease, or just an accident"

    "I'm sorry Maddie, for everything" he says

    "I've forgiven you long ago"

    "I love you sister", he says smiling at her as tears fall from his bright blue eyes, she smiles at him before Kai Parker runs into the room looking breathless, and as he looks at her and his face falls and all color from his cheeks disappear.

    "goodbye brother we will meet again" Kai walks over to her and sits on the bed grabbing her wrinkled hand instantly and kissing it softly

    "I had to do a location spell to find you"

    "I know"

    "Why didn't you tell me?" he asks softly

    "I didn't want to ruin our last night together"

    "who's the old-timer now Red?" he says trying to lighten the mood, she laughs

    "Still you" she responds, he waists no time in crawling over to her carefully laying close to her fragile body

    "Maddie there has to be a way to save you, I can do an unlinking spell"

"its ok Kai I'm saving my brother there's no way I would rather go. Now let's go somewhere less depressing shall we?" she asks holding her hand out to him, she grabs his and when he opens his eyes he finds himself sitting in a beautiful rose garden with a large White House behind it. Suddenly Maddie walks around the corner wearing a fancy 1800s gown, her hair was curled and fell past her waist, she was beautiful. He walks over to her and they both take a seat in the grass directly in the middle of the garden, she smiles at him sadly as a tear falls from his eye, she reaches up and wipes it away.

    "it's going to be ok"

    "how do you expect me to be ok? I just got you back only to lose you all over again! I could have done an unlinking spell in 5 minutes and you could have lived!"

    "no I cannot stand the thought of living every day not knowing when you would be taken from me, if Katherine doesn't betray you then a certain witch will. For once I'm making the selfish decision, I'm choosing to die the way I always knew I would, with my brother"

    "I had to watch this every day for years and now it's really happening" he says realizing that he has to respect her wishes and fighting would do no good now.

    "I'm just happy that you're here with me. You're my person"

    "You're mine too"

    "Kai" she asks causing him to look down at her with his beautiful teary blue eyes

    "hmm"

"I don't regret a second  I spent with you, because it was the best day of my life. you told me I was your sunshine, but in reality, you're mine. Before you, I was some girl who didn't know who she was but you made me the strong woman I am today" she says, then she takes his hand and places the necklace he gave her all those years ago in his palm, as he stares down at the token he chokes back a sob and stares at her.

"I thought I was a sociopath until you came along with your bouncy red hair and your cute laugh, you showed me how to love, and how to care for another person.  I will never be able to thank you enough for that, I couldn't have asked for a better wife. you deserved so much better than me " he says

"Kai Parker, you are the love of my life, please don't think that I deserved better because you are not a monster, you're misunderstood by the world, so you retaliate. You are the best man I've ever met. I've lived, I've loved, and I've found peace, please know that I'm going to be ok and so are you, just keep fighting and maybe one day we will meet again " she says coughing at the end as her throat begins to tighten.

    "I love you old timer"

    "I love you too red"

    "do you hear that?" she asks looking up at him with a twinkle in her eye, he shakes his head unable to speak any longer and she smiles softly

"I can hear Stefan calling out to me, its time" she says standing up and leaving his arms, he scrambles to his feet and grabs her hand causing her to look back at him, she lifts her hands to his face and kisses him gently. After a few seconds, she pulls away and begins to walk away from him backward as a light begins to glow behind her.

    "Kai, promise me one thing" she calls

    "anything"

"find your peace, and when you do I'll be waiting" she says smiling widely at him before turning and walking into the light. As she disappears his eyes shoot open and he looks down to find her unmoving body laying in his arms back in her bedroom. He leans down and gently kisses her forehead pulling her close as more tears fall down his face, she was really gone, for real this time.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2.4K 15
When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save her best friends, Damon and Bonnie, her life suddenly shifts. Her plans to finally bring h...
24.7K 876 28
I have lived my life helping my family, my friends, and always doing what's right. Obviously I've had a few slips and mistakes but I've never done an...
717 38 4
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
68.8K 2.6K 58
She expected Mystic Falls would bring her a fresh start and peace of mind. Instead, she was tossed headfirst into a supernatural world that would rev...