Little Bite Luna

De Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... Mai multe

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
*Artemis?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*Anastasia*
*White Angel*
*Luna*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*Truth and nothing but the truth*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

Clarification

79.7K 1.3K 2.2K
De Thegirlwhowrites_23

Hey guys, 

So I was reading some comments ( love everyone of them 😂)

When I came upon a few and well I don't know how to explain it but...

I love writing, my first book was supernatural when I was 11. I dreamt of becoming a author ever since. But during the years I lost confidence in my words n decided to do the second thing I love, help babies. So I want to become a pedestrian an nurse. Maybe in the future I'll get a lot of money to publish my own book...

But back to what I was saying..

I tend to write a lot to the point I forget everything...so because I want to break that habit I will try to clarify a few things

Anita is a shorter version of Aniela. Her last name is nightshade and she is a werewolf because her mother is one. Anita mom left when she was 11 Adrian 13 and Amanda 1.

I honestly don't remember if I said Artemis parents is in his life or not and I will promise to look back in the story to check it out...but his name is Artemis Xavier knight. He never liked the name Artemis so people called him Xavier until Anita got into his life and he allowed her to call him Artemis.

Anita's mother left because she couldn't take the pretending anymore and left because she needed space. She didn't think any of her kids would inherit the wolf genes due to there father being human, plus the father doesn't know about the supernatural world. When Aniras mom found out that Anita had become a werewolf, she came back and did everything to help her.

If you guys are confused about anything else, please tell me. I beg you, I don't want to write a confusing story and me myself don't even remember anything about my characters. 

Also do you guys want a book about ebony and thomson? 

Also I always wanted to do this, little questions about you guys

Favorite color?:

Favorite food?:

Where are you from?:

Favorite animal?:

Hair color:

Favorite CHILDHOOD movie?:

~~~~~~~

My favorite color is red, purple, blue, black, grey and white. Mostly red!

I love pizza burgers, fries, Italian food, and Caribbean food (spicy food)

I'm from New York born n raised. I currently live in Georgia USA. And my family is from Trinidad and Tabago a little island full of beautiful things, I'm black, Indian and Brazilian but a bit too American for my families liking 😂😂

I love love love snow foxes, and wolfs. I'm afraid of bugs yet not afraid of human eating animals..funny right? ( not that funny lol)

I have brownish blackish curly hair. It looks black but if u look closely u would see a dark brown.

Lion king ofc. I used to watch that all the damn time when I was younger and bolt where the dog thinks he's a superstar.

I would ask more friendly questions every now and then, I wanna get to know you guys!! 

Check out my other books, it's not done since I've been busy but I plan on finishing little bite Luna before I complete them. 

Love you guys!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

536K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
342K 16.1K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
121K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...